S-FM 335: Bisected Souls - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall why do you care about me?
    Because... i love you

I think you're town so it makes sense to care lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

But we can give them all to the same person? Therefore stopping anyone else from getting night abilities.
    LY supports this message:

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Just A Reminder I Need All The Tokens... From Everyone... Because They Are Safer In My Hands Rather Then Anyone Else..

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    As Ive Said Town Should Just Give Me All Their Tokens.. For Safety Reasons..

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Cause you called me town the entire game, even when I did nothing.
    I think your tone is pretty different when you're town vs when you're scum, and you've been consistently using your town tone. This is half a meta read and half an objective read.

And here, you're worried about getting pockted, which is towny

THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM MY TOWNREAD SJ, EMBRACE THE TOWNREAD, EMBRACE THE POCKET
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think your tone is pretty different when you're town vs when you're scum, and you've been consistently using your town tone. This is half a meta read and half an objective read.

And here, you're worried about getting pockted, which is towny

THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM MY TOWNREAD SJ, EMBRACE THE TOWNREAD, EMBRACE THE POCKET
    Then who are your scum suspects? We gave you our token, LY and I deserve to know!

12. ISO #512

Lol tbh Light accidently had the most efficient mechanical solution.
    XD. I mean, scum can just use glue, though (or pretend they were glued to avoid having trouble).

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Then who are your scum suspects? We gave you our token, LY and I deserve to know!
    I already made my case against Varcrozy on the beginning of page 7. My vote is on Ozy right now. Past that, there'd probably be a low activity scum; assuming scum!Varcrozy, we have a towncore of Martinbomber, Gikkle, probably Lagliver and most definetly me + a townread on SJ, a slight townread on LightHack too. From there, we can lynch those who remain in the PoE and win.

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

I already made my case against Varcrozy on the beginning of page 7. My vote is on Ozy right now. Past that, there'd probably be a low activity scum; assuming scum!Varcrozy, we have a towncore of Martinbomber, Gikkle, probably Lagliver and most definetly me + a townread on SJ, a slight townread on LightHack too. From there, we can lynch those who remain in the PoE and win.
    so Loldebite

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Really? that is the most ridiculous action I expected.
    It's not. I'm actually the only person he really should be voting today if he's town.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #525

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Ozy's posts have been incredibly weak today. I feel like we're forgetting him.

I've had nothing change my view on this so far so I intend to keep my vote here all day. Unlike Martin I have the balls to carry this train all the way to the station

26. ISO #526

And now for a word from our sponsor:

Spoiler : martin thought 1 :

Martin and SB16 have continuously said throughout the game that effort reads are unreliable, yet they both effort read my slot?
    Ftr when I say effort I mean practically anything BUT voting or not voting; voting is different imo since you literally cannot win the game as town if you never vote (unless you get carried). I get sometimes individual players may not vote either due to IRL circumstances or low-investment, so I see Varcron not voting by itself as not being too suspicious. But the fact that Ozy, who shares the same slot, did not seem aware that their slot wasn't voting is suspect to me. Or they were aware, but did not care enough to get Varcron to vote. This effectively means two supposedly "town" players who elected to not vote D1. Ozy already made it evident that he was there for at least some parts of day 1 because Varcron specifically mentioned discussing with Ozy around mid-to-late D1.

A quick reminder that my slot is basically as close to confirmed by D1 votes as possible, because for my slot to be scum together with Mizery's there have to have had happened one of the following:
    1) 6 out of 7 townies split votes on 2 wolves evenly.
    2) 5 out of 7 townies voted 2 wolves and the 3rd wolf made the counter wagon be another wolf.
    I'm sorry but that's absurd. Not to mention on top of everyone having conveniently forgotten how Varcron, and often I for that matter, is.
    I think Ozy's argument here takes full advantage of the following facts:

1)Mizery was an apathetic wolf (Almost any positioning could be taken with regards to an apathetic wolf)

2)The Varcron/Ozy wagon didn't appear until 1 hour was left in the day phase. It's not as if the all the wolves had time to adjust to this and so the belief that these wagonomics prove Ozy town is just flat-out flimsy at best imo because most players couldn't have done anything about it:

I count only Light, Lag, Myself, and Gikkle as being there since they made posts at that time. WrathCyber could potentially have as well, but he disappeared about 10 minutes before the first Varcron vote by Gikkle. That's only 4 or 5 slots in a 10 slot game for day 1. Or, if you're one of those players, only 3-4 players who are potential wolves who could have adjusted or reacted to the wagons.

3) There was no chat available to wolves unless they had two souls in a single slot. They have night-only chats between slots.

It's for these reasons that I doubt that EoD1 proves Ozy to not be a wolf.

Spoiler : martin thought 2 :

I suppose I agree with SJ's generalization on Wrath but I believe that reason is a bit weaker than he makes it to be because:

1) This game seems to have relatively low investment aside from a few select players. Wrath seems relatively low investment. If it were a player with higher investment I would agree more as wolves in high-investment games have to meet higher expectations. This game? Not seemingly much in terms of expectations.

2) There are players like me who regularly forget a player or two (or even hallucinate forgetting a player) when making my reads lists, regardless of alignment.

Spoiler : martin thought 3 :

I've been overall feeling good vibes from SJ. I can't quite explain it, but I feel some level of similarity to how he has been in past town games. He generally has an unusual semblance around him but occasionally he can be incredibly sharp. It feels reminiscent of the few times in the past I played SC2's arcade -Mafia- with him and he was town and I was a wolf, or on that online mafia thing by Voss. I don't have much or any experience with a !wolf SJ, but I feel like saying he's lean town anyways.

I agree Oli overreacted a bit earlier. Which is concerning, but I do think its replicable by town in some circumstances. However, I don't feel like tinfoiling lag/oli today though. Especially if Varcron/Ozywho is wolf, at which point I feel like wolf Lag has no reason to poke me to move to a tie-inducing vote between two wolves because that only gives me town-credit and not really much for himself.

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Let's not lose sight of the fact that Ozy's posts have been incredibly weak today. I feel like we're forgetting him.

I've had nothing change my view on this so far so I intend to keep my vote here all day. Unlike Martin I have the balls to carry this train all the way to the station
    Very much agreed, it's like the thread doesn't want to address him, which is weird. That being said...
    It's not. I'm actually the only person he really should be voting today if he's town.
    .......you are acting really weirdly. You seem to "feel bad" about lying as scum. The ghost of Magoroth is shouting at the sky "NO TOWN SHOULD WISH FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE"... I dislike Ozy more than you here, but I have a massive eye on you.

28. ISO #528

And now for a word from our sponsor:

Spoiler : martin thought 1 :

Ftr when I say effort I mean practically anything BUT voting or not voting; voting is different imo since you literally cannot win the game as town if you never vote (unless you get carried). I get sometimes individual players may not vote either due to IRL circumstances or low-investment, so I see Varcron not voting by itself as not being too suspicious. But the fact that Ozy, who shares the same slot, did not seem aware that their slot wasn't voting is suspect to me. Or they were aware, but did not care enough to get Varcron to vote. This effectively means two supposedly "town" players who elected to not vote D1. Ozy already made it evident that he was there for at least some parts of day 1 because Varcron specifically mentioned discussing with Ozy around mid-to-late D1.

I think Ozy's argument here takes full advantage of the following facts:

1)Mizery was an apathetic wolf (Almost any positioning could be taken with regards to an apathetic wolf)

2)The Varcron/Ozy wagon didn't appear until 1 hour was left in the day phase. It's not as if the all the wolves had time to adjust to this and so the belief that these wagonomics prove Ozy town is just flat-out flimsy at best imo because most players couldn't have done anything about it:

I count only Light, Lag, Myself, and Gikkle as being there since they made posts at that time. WrathCyber could potentially have as well, but he disappeared about 10 minutes before the first Varcron vote by Gikkle. That's only 4 or 5 slots in a 10 slot game for day 1. Or, if you're one of those players, only 3-4 players who are potential wolves who could have adjusted or reacted to the wagons.

3) There was no chat available to wolves unless they had two souls in a single slot. They have night-only chats between slots.

It's for these reasons that I doubt that EoD1 proves Ozy to not be a wolf.

Spoiler : martin thought 2 :

I suppose I agree with SJ's generalization on Wrath but I believe that reason is a bit weaker than he makes it to be because:

1) This game seems to have relatively low investment aside from a few select players. Wrath seems relatively low investment. If it were a player with higher investment I would agree more as wolves in high-investment games have to meet higher expectations. This game? Not seemingly much in terms of expectations.

2) There are players like me who regularly forget a player or two (or even hallucinate forgetting a player) when making my reads lists, regardless of alignment.

Spoiler : martin thought 3 :

I've been overall feeling good vibes from SJ. I can't quite explain it, but I feel some level of similarity to how he has been in past town games. He generally has an unusual semblance around him but occasionally he can be incredibly sharp. It feels reminiscent of the few times in the past I played SC2's arcade -Mafia- with him and he was town and I was a wolf, or on that online mafia thing by Voss. I don't have much or any experience with a !wolf SJ, but I feel like saying he's lean town anyways.

I agree Oli overreacted a bit earlier. Which is concerning, but I do think its replicable by town in some circumstances. However, I don't feel like tinfoiling lag/oli today though. Especially if Varcron/Ozywho is wolf, at which point I feel like wolf Lag has no reason to poke me to move to a tie-inducing vote between two wolves because that only gives me town-credit and not really much for himself.
    Good thing Martin is here to provide good thoughts and change my opinion of your slot!

ok that was mean, sorry ****
    I really like Martin's points, though. Point 2 is good, but point 3 is especially good because it's exactly how I feel about SJ, so I think there may be a mindmeld when it comes to our thought processes for reading SJ as town, which is a big town tell.

29. ISO #529

Good thing Martin is here to provide good thoughts and change my opinion of your slot!

ok that was mean, sorry ****
    I really like Martin's points, though. Point 2 is good, but point 3 is especially good because it's exactly how I feel about SJ, so I think there may be a mindmeld when it comes to our thought processes for reading SJ as town, which is a big town tell.
    What the heck
    <3
    please tell me < 3 is not censored lol

30. ISO #530

What the heck
    <3
    please tell me < 3 is not censored lol
    Okay well, the **** should be <3 instead. That is very weird.

31. ISO #531

so Loldebite

Well.... yes! To be completely honest, I don't rememeber why I sort of townread Light, all I remember is that I agreed with Gikkle's townread on that slot, hence why I don't want to say I'm clearing you, but Loldebite definetly is first in line.

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

Very much agreed, it's like the thread doesn't want to address him, which is weird. That being said...

.......you are acting really weirdly. You seem to "feel bad" about lying as scum. The ghost of Magoroth is shouting at the sky "NO TOWN SHOULD WISH FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE"... I dislike Ozy more than you here, but I have a massive eye on you.
    It's that I understand where his thoughts should be as a person who observed day 1. I went through that part of the thoughts. This is a very strange game for me because I feel like I've completely changed how I think for this game. I typically get a strong day 1 read on someone and build from there, but this game I wasn't in day 1 and day 1 was too low activity for me to get the strong read I want from observing. I have built my entire logical platform this game on the day 1 lynch.

I said it at the start of the day. If Ozy is town it reflects very poorly on us. Your play tomorrow would have to be grilling between Gikkle/Lag/Martin for trying to take a train off of a scum and onto an apathetic townsperson. I know Martin is town. You guys don't. It's actually straight up scummy to not be cautious of our slot in that scenario. FMPOV that would be a TMI slip. You guys don't know we're town.

However, I KNOW we are town. I am comfortable with that situation and ready to live in it. I am confident that we will not be lynched. But if we don't get pressure in that scenario then that's fucking stupid. Maybe someone else got something big out of day 1 that isn't clicking with me. But it's a simple situation. If 3 people tried to take a train off of a scum and onto a town then those 3 people need to be the lynch pool on day 3. Martin and I both agree on this and he's prepared to come into day 3 swinging if that's the case.

SJ believes that Ozy is town so he skipped to step 3. We're on step 2. I think he was hasty in his judgement but it is very in line with my own thought so I think he's town. The fact that you don't see this logic however is very strange to me and I dislike it strongly. Is there something I'm missing? Or have you just slipped up and said that we're town without knowing it?

36. ISO #536

I drunk now can u clarify? I was pushing martin hard D1 (from my backseat with LY). BTW please prepare for the scenario in which scum will attempt to frame me (and LY), LY stated so in our private chat earlier that scum will frame us today. Do you think they will or no?

37. ISO #537

Well.... yes! To be completely honest, I don't rememeber why I sort of townread Light, all I remember is that I agreed with Gikkle's townread on that slot, hence why I don't want to say I'm clearing you, but Loldebite definetly is first in line.
    Fuck off, are you questioning my slot?

38. ISO #538

It's that I understand where his thoughts should be as a person who observed day 1. I went through that part of the thoughts. This is a very strange game for me because I feel like I've completely changed how I think for this game. I typically get a strong day 1 read on someone and build from there, but this game I wasn't in day 1 and day 1 was too low activity for me to get the strong read I want from observing. I have built my entire logical platform this game on the day 1 lynch.

I said it at the start of the day. If Ozy is town it reflects very poorly on us. Your play tomorrow would have to be grilling between Gikkle/Lag/Martin for trying to take a train off of a scum and onto an apathetic townsperson. I know Martin is town. You guys don't. It's actually straight up scummy to not be cautious of our slot in that scenario. FMPOV that would be a TMI slip. You guys don't know we're town.

However, I KNOW we are town. I am comfortable with that situation and ready to live in it. I am confident that we will not be lynched. But if we don't get pressure in that scenario then that's fucking stupid. Maybe someone else got something big out of day 1 that isn't clicking with me. But it's a simple situation. If 3 people tried to take a train off of a scum and onto a town then those 3 people need to be the lynch pool on day 3. Martin and I both agree on this and he's prepared to come into day 3 swinging if that's the case.

SJ believes that Ozy is town so he skipped to step 3. We're on step 2. I think he was hasty in his judgement but it is very in line with my own thought so I think he's town. The fact that you don't see this logic however is very strange to me and I dislike it strongly. Is there something I'm missing? Or have you just slipped up and said that we're town without knowing it?
    What are your opinions on my slot? LY wants your pirogi.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

I drunk now can u clarify? I was pushing martin hard D1 (from my backseat with LY). BTW please prepare for the scenario in which scum will attempt to frame me (and LY), LY stated so in our private chat earlier that scum will frame us today. Do you think they will or no?
    My above post has my thought process laid out very clearly. In short, if ozy is town then it reflects very poorly on the 3 of us who voted for him day 1.

In the event where ozy is town... me and martin are discussing it right now because he didn't really think this far ahead but we are mind melding on our preliminary thoughts.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

My above post has my thought process laid out very clearly. In short, if ozy is town then it reflects very poorly on the 3 of us who voted for him day 1.

In the event where ozy is town... me and martin are discussing it right now because he didn't really think this far ahead but we are mind melding on our preliminary thoughts.
    We pushed you kinda hard D1 (more so from me, not LY, but we work together). Give me your top 4 or so scum candidates.

43. ISO #543

What are your opinions on my slot? LY wants your pirogi.
    I was uncomfortable day 1 but my voting analysis night 1 led me to townread you.

I've become a lot more comfortable during the day because your thought process directly aligns with my own and there are other candidates popping up around that are more prominently threatening to me.

As far as I'm aware martin townreads you too but we haven't discussed it.

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

I was uncomfortable day 1 but my voting analysis night 1 led me to townread you.

I've become a lot more comfortable during the day because your thought process directly aligns with my own and there are other candidates popping up around that are more prominently threatening to me.

LY and I are a town slot, it took me some big brain to disassociate myself from my early distaste for Martin, whom LY calls Martian in every fucking sentence he sends on discord containing that player lol

46. ISO #546

So we are town, who are the 2 scum remaining? I think Varcron/Ozy + SJ (maybe Lolde)

47. ISO #547

We pushed you kinda hard D1 (more so from me, not LY, but we work together). Give me your top 4 or so scum candidates.
    OzyWho -> loldebite? for most likely scum team. I don't know who could replace loldebite. Wrath maybe? It would have to be someone who was absent EoD1.

If Ozy is town then we believe it's between gikkle/lag/MM.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

OzyWho -> loldebite? for most likely scum team. I don't know who could replace loldebite. Wrath maybe? It would have to be someone who was absent EoD1.

If Ozy is town then we believe it's between gikkle/lag/MM.
    Worth noting here that I presently don't think it's lag because I read oliver's outburst as town-minded, but martin does not.

This is not something I am not devoting much brain power to currently. This game will solve itself.

50. ISO #550