S-FM 335: Bisected Souls
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 892

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Bisected Souls


    Setup

    As always if you have question, either mention me in the thread or PM me through Discord/Forum.

    Days last 48H, Nights last 24H.
    Voting system is Plurality+Majority.
    In case of a vote tie, coinflip.
    Skip votes and suicides are not allowed.
    Death notes and last wills are allowed.
    No death descriptions.


    Slot Player 1 (will be playing D1,D3,D5...) Player 2 (will be playing D2,D4,D6...) Graveyard
    #1 Lag oliverz144
    #2 Gikkle -
    #3 Loldebite -
    #4 Marshmallow Marshall -
    #5 Light_Yagami PQRnHack
    #6 WrathCyber -
    #7 Mizery - Corrupted Soul
    #8 MartinGG99 Stealthbomber16
    #9 Varcron OzyWho
    #10 SuperJack -



    DAY 1 HAS STARTED


    @Lag @Gikkle @Loldebite @Marshmallow Marshall @Light_Yagami
    @WrathCyber @Mizery @MartinGG99 @Varcron @SuperJack


    With 10 slots alive, 6 votes to hammer.

    Remaining time before End Of Day 1 :

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

    Last edited by Auwt; November 14th, 2021 at 12:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

  17. #17

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    from what I gather we only got 2 misyeets (without any night saves) before we lose

    so lets get started

    -vote Light_Yagami
    Okay So Now I Have Two Votes On Me.. One Of These Votes Might Be Scum Or Both.. Or They Are Both Town Aiming Lynching Town.. Interesting Indeed..

  21. #21

  22. #22

  23. #23

  24. #24

  25. #25

  26. #26

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    No factional kill, it's a blackflag nightless variant
    For a second I belived you there bc 2 misyeets then lose seems potentially harsher than other setups I've seen

    But then if theres no factional kill then i dont get the purpose of having no death descriptions

    You would then know all deaths were by the killing power or the day elim
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  27. #27

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    For a second I belived you there bc 2 misyeets then lose seems potentially harsher than other setups I've seen

    But then if theres no factional kill then i dont get the purpose of having no death descriptions

    You would then know all deaths were by the killing power or the day elim
    Stop trying to derp-clear yourself, no one's going to buy it.

    There's no factional kill, if you don't believe me, read the setup. No need for this "for a second I believed you, but then..." shtick

  28. #28

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Stop trying to derp-clear yourself, no one's going to buy it.

    There's no factional kill, if you don't believe me, read the setup. No need for this "for a second I believed you, but then..." shtick
    Dude why is a mechanic like that hidden in a role card and the comments

    Lack of factional kill is preety important and spans more than just a role-card imo

    @Auwt am I allowed to discuss things (paraphrasing) that I've talked to with my soul-partner?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  29. #29

  30. #30

  31. #31

  32. #32

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol
    -vote MartinGG99


    You need to improve your acting skills.
    I think you're town, don't ask me why :], and I don't see why Martin would be acting.

    Also Lag, I'm voting Light because it's fun to do and because he already had votes on him. RVS power!

    And I 100 % agree with stating who we give our tokens to AND LYNCHING LIARS. In this setup, townhunting will be important, and gambits are horrible because they can and will mess with town's choices when it comes to token-giving. Lynch All Liars shall be our motto this game.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  33. #33

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think you're town, don't ask me why :], and I don't see why Martin would be acting.

    Also Lag, I'm voting Light because it's fun to do and because he already had votes on him. RVS power!

    And I 100 % agree with stating who we give our tokens to AND LYNCHING LIARS. In this setup, townhunting will be important, and gambits are horrible because they can and will mess with town's choices when it comes to token-giving. Lynch All Liars shall be our motto this game.
    Your vote definitely felt much less of a serious vote than Martin's vote did - and that's been confirmed by Martin's cagey answer about how he apparently has a legitimate reason for voting Light which he will reveal later.

    Also 100% yes, lynch liars. Because the only people that have incentives to lie about who they send tokens to are wolves.

    Also gambits are bad in this kind of setup as well, yes. We're all vanilla town here - there's no mech to save you, there are no power roles to protect, there's no factional kills to eat. Just solid townhunting and wolfhunting is most important in this kind of setup.

    And in fact, because of the tokens mechanic, it is that much more important for town to actually be towny, since if town isn't projecting as town and getting the tokens, then that means the wolves are.

  34. #34

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think you're town, don't ask me why :], and I don't see why Martin would be acting.

    Also Lag, I'm voting Light because it's fun to do and because he already had votes on him. RVS power!

    And I 100 % agree with stating who we give our tokens to AND LYNCHING LIARS. In this setup, townhunting will be important, and gambits are horrible because they can and will mess with town's choices when it comes to token-giving. Lynch All Liars shall be our motto this game.
    The unfortunate part about it is that some big brain is going to decide to gamble even though it's an awful idea.

    Pretty sure something similar happened in the 6 person game we played a few months ago (but that led to town victory due to scum blunder). For those of you that didn't play that 3 people decided to gamble a TP role and nearly caused a loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

  35. #35

  36. #36

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Greetings! At last

    -vote Light_Yagami

    Purge the heretic

    Also @Mizery you just need to give a title to your spoiler:
    Spoiler : this is a title :
    why are you opening this, HEATHEN? PURGE
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  37. #37

  38. #38

  39. #39

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    @MartinGG99 I don't think I ever actually talked to you after Deck Mafia 5

    Did you try to shoot me with a gun, but the gun turned out to be fake and you died instead? Because if that's the case, that's hilarious.

    Also why are you voting Light? Pretty sure he either obv-wolves or obv-towns over the course of the game.

    -vote MartinGG99

  40. #40

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    @MartinGG99 I don't think I ever actually talked to you after Deck Mafia 5

    Did you try to shoot me with a gun, but the gun turned out to be fake and you died instead? Because if that's the case, that's hilarious.

    Also why are you voting Light? Pretty sure he either obv-wolves or obv-towns over the course of the game.

    -vote MartinGG99
    1.
    Spoiler : Other game stuff :
    I figured that even if it was a fake gun, using a fake gun wouldve been advantageous given getting 5 votes in 30 minutes (or somethinf like that) was indicative of being misyeeted later anyways

    I also at that time completely forgot Scyther had a mason card so I didnt think your push on scyther was distancing as mason buddies; I felt that your handling of them was off or disingenous somehow so if it was a real gun then I caught a wolf.


    2.

    Idk how I should answer that atm so I'll leave it at this

    I do havw an actual answer for it but like idk if I should share it in full at this point
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  41. #41

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    1.
    Spoiler : Other game stuff :
    I figured that even if it was a fake gun, using a fake gun wouldve been advantageous given getting 5 votes in 30 minutes (or somethinf like that) was indicative of being misyeeted later anyways

    I also at that time completely forgot Scyther had a mason card so I didnt think your push on scyther was distancing as mason buddies; I felt that your handling of them was off or disingenous somehow so if it was a real gun then I caught a wolf.


    2.

    Idk how I should answer that atm so I'll leave it at this

    I do havw an actual answer for it but like idk if I should share it in full at this point
    Spoiler : Other game stuff :
    We were reaction fishing most of that day, town was just super jumpy with their guns that day between you + Michelle

  42. #42

  43. #43

  44. #44

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Also some setup spec:

    Presumably the corrupted souls would just give each other their tokens every night, netting them roughly half a factional kill per night with said kills being untraceable.

    I say to counter this we make everyone publicly claim who they're giving their tokens to every night.

    Wolves have no factional kill so they can't kill town that gain a lot of tokens. If someone doesn't receive a token after someone claimed to be sending them a token, then that's a W/T thunderdome. And it adds a ton of accountability to kills on townies

  45. #45

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Also some setup spec:

    Presumably the corrupted souls would just give each other their tokens every night, netting them roughly half a factional kill per night with said kills being untraceable.

    I say to counter this we make everyone publicly claim who they're giving their tokens to every night.

    Wolves have no factional kill so they can't kill town that gain a lot of tokens. If someone doesn't receive a token after someone claimed to be sending them a token, then that's a W/T thunderdome. And it adds a ton of accountability to kills on townies
    As Ive Said Town Should Just Give Me All Their Tokens.. For Safety Reasons..

  46. #46

  47. #47

  48. #48

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    As Ive Said Town Should Just Give Me All Their Tokens.. For Safety Reasons..
    If I give you my tokens will you give me your cookies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

  49. #49

  50. #50

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •