S-FM 335: Bisected Souls - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 751 to 800 of 892
  1. #751

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Just vote cyber for not playing?
    I should say you are scum for being so inconsistent but I don't want to
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  2. #752

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    With the auto-win plan the game doesn't last until Thanksgiving, we can just turbo the days, end day 3 today, end day 4 at roughly +24 hours, end day 5 at roughly +48 hours, end day 6 at roughly +72 hours, and end day 7 at roughly +96 hours - game ends sooner with the auto-win strategy than by playing drawn out days unless we eliminate correctly today

  3. #753

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    With the auto-win plan the game doesn't last until Thanksgiving, we can just turbo the days, end day 3 today, end day 4 at roughly +24 hours, end day 5 at roughly +48 hours, end day 6 at roughly +72 hours, and end day 7 at roughly +96 hours - game ends sooner with the auto-win strategy than by playing drawn out days unless we eliminate correctly today
    Yeah No Thanks I Like I Said Aint Got Time For Your Plan... Sorry Not Sorry.. It Ends Today If SJ Is Scum.. Why Delay It.. This Plan Seems Anti Town At This Point And Pro Scum..

  4. #754

  5. #755

  6. #756

  7. #757

  8. #758

  9. #759

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah No Thanks I Like I Said Aint Got Time For Your Plan... Sorry Not Sorry.. It Ends Today If SJ Is Scum.. Why Delay It.. This Plan Seems Anti Town At This Point And Pro Scum..
    How is guaranteeing a win for town "anti-town"

    Are you afraid that you won't be able to deep-wolf to a win now?

  10. #760

  11. #761

  12. #762

  13. #763

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    How is guaranteeing a win for town "anti-town"

    Are you afraid that you won't be able to deep-wolf to a win now?
    No That Incorrect.. It Just Takes To Damn Long.. Not Every Game Needs A Big Brain Plan... Like I Said You Are The Deep Wolf From My Perspective... Also PQ Is Opposed Also Because It Takes 2 Damn Long..

  14. #764

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    No That Incorrect.. It Just Takes To Damn Long.. Not Every Game Needs A Big Brain Plan... Like I Said You Are The Deep Wolf From My Perspective... Also PQ Is Opposed Also Because It Takes 2 Damn Long..
    It takes 4 IRL days.

    If SuperJack isn't a wolf, we'll be here for at least another 3 days, and if there is a deep wolf we're going to see SuperJack flip on the 20th, then we'll see a WrathCyber flip on the 23rd, then we'll see a loldebite flip on the 26th with 5 players left at that point, could easily come down to a final 3, F5 would start on the 27th, F4 would start on the 30th, F3 would start on the 3rd of December, the game might not end until the 5th of December.

    With my plan, we turbo MM and coordinate tokens, he flips on the 20th, then turbo Gikkle on the 21st, then Turbo one ascended pair on the 22nd, then turbo another pair on the 23rd, turbo another on the 24th, and then by that point the game is over - the wolf has no path to victory and Auwt calls it for town.

    My plan ends the game on the 24th, your plan could have the game last until December 5th, looks like you're the one trying to keep us here for "2 Damn Long"

  15. #765

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    The plan at its core isn't even that complicated when boiled down to its essence:
    Kill off MM + Gikkle, during that time build up enough tokens on OliLag, LightHack, and MartinBomber so all three slots can ascend

    If anyone dies it clears the 3 low token slots
    If no one dies, then flip each of the ascended slots while dumping tokens on a confirmed town slot.
    End up with 3 confirmed town and the wolf having no KP, just chop the PoE - or win along the way by rooting out a deep wolf.

    There are some tactical considerations around a wolf's use of Glue + Luck. But the "can only use an item once per game" restriction saves us as only one of our dual slots can be glued, and when a dual slot is glued, loldebite is cleared, so a 1 confirmed for 1 confirmed trade, leading to the same lock win.

  16. #766

  17. #767

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    PQ Thinks The Play Is Good.. But Wants To Enjoy A Beer And The Spoils Of Victory.. He And I Are Confident In Our Scum Read Of SJ.. He Says If It Does Fail We Have A Bit Of Fun Hunting Third Mafia.. He And I Both Dont Wanna Ruin The Potential Happy Ever After.. After Going Another 4 Days.. Thats Assuming PPL Actually Follow Through With Your Plan.. He Says You Know How That Goes Especially When 1/3 Of Town Isnt Active. Make A Plan Where Super Jack Dies First.. He Says So We Have The Best Of Both Worlds And Potentially Sparing The Suffering Of The Winners..

    The Words Of PQRNHACKS

  18. #768

  19. #769

  20. #770

  21. #771

  22. #772

  23. #773

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    I don't see any immediate flaws, tactically, with Lag's plan. Only question is, well, whether it's ethical to do. And in my opinion, the answer is quite clearly no. Some mechanical plans are so resoundingly antithetical to the spirit of mafia itself, that I, someone who loves trying to find the most optimal mechanical play, wouldn't suggest them just based on how boring actually committing to the plan would be. Finding a mechanical solution with 90% odds of success? Sure, I'm up for that. Finding a mechanical solution which would work 100% of the time without any room for actual social deception on the part of the scum? What's the point of even playing mafia at that point?

    How I understand it is the plan basically goes down like this:

    Lynch me & MM, and if neither of us are scum, it brings us down to 1v5. 3 people have 3+ tokens, and 3 people do not. The teamed souls ascend, they lynch one of the heads for each, continuing to pool all of the tokens on them, and now you have 3 confirmed town(if none of the three were scum), and 3 who are not. You just chop down the 3 and you've won the game. If mafia ever killed prior to the ascensions happening, you have a DIFFERENT set of 3 confirmed town, and you just chop down the other 3. No matter who is scum, the game is won.

    I appreciate the thought as someone who also tries to find the best mechanical solution, Lag, but... I'd rather not.

  24. #774

  25. #775

  26. #776

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Spoiler : Vote Counts :
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Lag (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-5]):
    Gikkle
    Gikkle (2 [L-4]):
    MartinGG99, Marshmallow Marshall
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-3]):
    SuperJack, Lag, Mizery


    I think this is worth noting for future reference
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Mizery (3 [L-3]):
    Light_Yagami, MartinGG99, Lag
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-5]):
    Gikkle
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, Mizery
    Gikkle (1 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

    since things have changed and maybe someone in the future will thank me for this
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Mizery (3 [L-3]):
    Light_Yagami, Marshmallow Marshall, WrathCyber
    Varcron (3 [L-3]):
    Gikkle, MartinGG99, Lag
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, Mizery
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    OzyWho (4 [L-1]):
    Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall, PQRnHack, oliverz144
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-4]):
    SuperJack
    oliverz144 (1 [L-4]):
    OzyWho



    Varcron/OzyWho has been eliminated !
    Varcron/OzyWho's role was :
    Spoiler : ROLE :

    Corrupted Soul

    Spoiler : Spew :
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Lag, Light, Marshall

    Scratch the light

    Lag, MM, someone else

    that's town

    idr who someone else is but i remember there was someone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Yes, Rolled over



    Nearly immediately after that post was sent, you said this:



    I know you're a great player, but please tell me how that isn't backtracking from ~4 posts before to then.

    That's not what you said, what you said was that you may go back on what you said EOD which lag called you out on. Right after he called you out you agreed with him and posted who you would sauce your token to. Call it a concession instead of rolling over, the principle is the same..
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I have missed something except from your past posts I don't believe you've explained why you think Lag is scum?



    If this is your reason for scumreading I don't really see how posting a lot makes Lag a wolf as he does that no matter what game he is in. I've been both scumbuddies with lag before (in the six man simple mafia game) and town (in every other game in existence), his posts currently are more NAI than anything right now maybe even a little bit towny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I did just finish discussing the Ozy and there's something we talked about that he'd like to know (and me kind of, but not as much)

    @MartinGG99 why wouldn't you be able to talk to SB16 until night with the 48 hr day timer?



    Took at this as well and this looks like a strawman argument against Martin, haven't decided whether that points at a Lag/MM team yet but it could be. We'll see later as more posts come in.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ughh, I still have to read up plenty.. at some point..

    I gave a biscuit to Gikkle or Grikkle or whatever his name was, and it's all pretty much based on page2 only. I received none.
    I've in my notes some stuff:
    --
    #51
    I don't see why, for example Martin, couldn't just claim whom they gave their token to on the following day and not the day before. Aren't people allowed to rethink during the night phase? Lag himself said nothing about "claims must be the day before" before this post, so immediately jumping to the conclusion as if it were something obvious looks disingenuous.
    It feels unnecessary shady tbh.
    --
    #54 Lag honestly claims that nobody is allowed to change their minds during the night. It's literally when you have the time to think about your decision.

    I'd honestly vote Lag here for shading.
    He never even said before all this that night actions have to be claimed the day before and not after. It honestly looks like a trap.
    --
    #56 Lag says nobody reconsiders during the night. I literally almost always submit my action at like the last hour..
    --
    #58 MM is strawmaning Martin here, since Martin never said anything about not saying whom they gave their token to, only about to not do it the day before.
    I'd honestly call out a possible Lag+MM team here.
    MM is just blatantly misrepresenting what Martin said here.
    --
    #66 #69 - for a moment there it first sounded like Martin actually meant to never say their target? Ask Varcron to ask Martin why SB16 can't talk during the day phase at all with him and can only talk at night.
    --
    Hard agree with #84


    That #84 was why I chose to give a biscuit to Gikkle guy.

    Some things of interest to me:
    -I see Varcron got voted up D1. Are you serious guys? You should know better than to vote Varcron for being like Varcron. MM, Martin and Lag in particular should know it.
    - Can't we just clutch out a mechanical win from here? Someone review this plan: We ascend all double slots, lynch 1 from each and agree to never use night kill. We have more than enough confirmed slots at that point - and if Mafia choose to kill anyone then they're in a tight tight mechanical PoE.
    - Tbh, only reason I want to read up is to see who's now confirmed by the flip. Ugh.. if someone could just tell me? That'd be great..

    I'm back to Labs in Runeterra. Cya!
    Also, lol at the fact that Day1 had 230 posts, 1 slot 0 posts, 1 slot minimum posts, yet a Mafia got lynched by 3 votes when Mafia should have 3 vote power themselves? This's a meme game lol.

    Also, in this setup each mafia lynch gives 1 more mislynch for town and 1 less night kill for mafia. Which kinda means those voting Mizery should be confirmed? I even forgot who they're lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Thoughts on page 6 from what I gather:
    -Martin and SB16 have continuously said throughout the game that effort reads are unreliable, yet they both effort read my slot?
    A quick reminder that my slot is basically as close to confirmed by D1 votes as possible, because for my slot to be scum together with Mizery's there have to have had happened one of the following:
    1) 6 out of 7 townies split votes on 2 wolves evenly.
    2) 5 out of 7 townies voted 2 wolves and the 3rd wolf made the counter wagon be another wolf.
    I'm sorry but that's absurd. Not to mention on top of everyone having conveniently forgotten how Varcron, and often I for that matter, is.

    -There's split opinions on Gikkle, even though he made the most sense to me, yet no mentions of what I said about MM and Lag?

    -Light is townread, to which I agree. Light's meta has always been simple, if he solves he town.


    I don't mind to be todays lynch if that's the consensus, I never do, and we've like a gazilion lynches available if everyone agrees to never use kill. But damn this looked retarded, I thought my slot should be among the most confirmed just due to EoD1 votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I agree about Gikkle!Town
    Not feeling the MM!Town as much though
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Dude you literally claimed that Martin said he'd never tell anyone whom he gave a token to, when he was talking only about the day before. Go read your own post if you don't believe me. So yes, you did blatantly misrepresent what Martin said there. Perhaps it's a honest mistake, perhaps it's shading. Who knows.
    I didn't understand the medieval part one bit ftr


    "Look guys, the double slot is asking us to solve him, that's scummy!"
    Are you actually being serious here?

    Also, ftr. If we lynch 1 wolf out of the "single slots" - this strategy is 100% win. While mislynching 1 double slot before ascension makes the strategy impossible anymore.

    Wolves literally have Max 2 kills (realistically 0-1?)
    We can confirm how many?
    We're close to being mechanically won and you want to lynch between 2 double slots? One of which is basically close to confirmed unless you actually believe 6 out of 7 townies voted 2 out of 3 wolves day1.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ohh.. you voted Mizery..
    Yah I agree that bussing D1 on such even trains sounds stupid, and it kinda semi-confirms you 3.
    Usually I'd say a nightless setup, Day1 bussing is good strategy. But it's too many drawbacks in this specific setup though.
    Having said that though, out of the 3 of you I trust you the least. And I haven't even seen or remember any of Wraths posts.

    Should have given my biscuit to Light
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    My slot has to just go anyway, given it's a consensus and people can't look past it, and there's still a gazilion lynches available afterwards. Catching up is not worth my time.

    My guesses for the possible scum teams:[*]MM+Lag, based on what I said in my opening post.[*]SJ+Loldebite, based on them coming alive at the same time.[*]Martin+Gikkle, since I can't think of any other partner for Martin from what I've seen.

    In case anyone else gets eliminated today, our biscuit will go to Light most likely.
    -vote oliverz144


    The question is though if I should join the DVC or not?

    A bunch of quotes of scum reads and vote counts and stuff

    Was gonna do stuff with it
    but
    ran out of time lol
    sorry >.<

  27. #777

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Spoiler : Vote Counts :








    Spoiler : Spew :






    A bunch of quotes of scum reads and vote counts and stuff

    Was gonna do stuff with it
    but
    ran out of time lol
    sorry >.<
    Just posting it here so I can have easy access to the quotes when I do get to it tomorrow before day end.

  28. #778

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I don't see any immediate flaws, tactically, with Lag's plan. Only question is, well, whether it's ethical to do. And in my opinion, the answer is quite clearly no. Some mechanical plans are so resoundingly antithetical to the spirit of mafia itself, that I, someone who loves trying to find the most optimal mechanical play, wouldn't suggest them just based on how boring actually committing to the plan would be. Finding a mechanical solution with 90% odds of success? Sure, I'm up for that. Finding a mechanical solution which would work 100% of the time without any room for actual social deception on the part of the scum? What's the point of even playing mafia at that point?

    How I understand it is the plan basically goes down like this:

    Lynch me & MM, and if neither of us are scum, it brings us down to 1v5. 3 people have 3+ tokens, and 3 people do not. The teamed souls ascend, they lynch one of the heads for each, continuing to pool all of the tokens on them, and now you have 3 confirmed town(if none of the three were scum), and 3 who are not. You just chop down the 3 and you've won the game. If mafia ever killed prior to the ascensions happening, you have a DIFFERENT set of 3 confirmed town, and you just chop down the other 3. No matter who is scum, the game is won.

    I appreciate the thought as someone who also tries to find the best mechanical solution, Lag, but... I'd rather not.
    I don't see it as much of an ethical question, though I do strongly agree with the sentiment of "What's the point of even playing mafia at that point?"

    It basically removes almost if not all deception from a game meant to be about deception. Granted, this was proposed after we caught 2 wolves, but I think the problem still maintains relatively the same significance when 80% of the slots are still alive. Now, if this were in an F3 (or some sort of scenario where ~33% of slots or something like that since a game's SoD1 are alive) and the wolves just mis-stepped into creating a mech-solved situation, I wouldn't mind it as much.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  29. #779

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    How are you all talking about the "ethics" of solving the game. This isn't some exploit. This setup is a Blackflag Nightless variant (7 town vs 3 wolves with no factional kill)

    And in Blackflag Nightless mafia automatically loses if they're reduced to 1 member. Mafia is supposed to have automatically lost here under the original setup's rules. And all while town hasn't lose a single member!

    And It's not like we're working to break the setup from day 1 - in fact it's not even possible to break the setup from day 1 - I provided balance feedback to Auwt in order to help make sure that such setup-breaking-shenanigans from day 1 were impossible - and Auwt did a very good job of making sure that such shenanigans were not possible from day 1.

    What we're doing is wrapping up a game that should just be counted as a win for town. We're solving the setup from a day 3 position, where we've killed two wolves already. This is actually pretty much the only situation where you can just mech win the setup because you have enough town alive to churn through while you generate your mech confirmed slots. If it were day 4 and we mischopped a town, we couldn't mech solve the setup - we wouldn't have enough people.

    There's no "breaking the spirit of mafia" we had that days 1 and 2, and town won. So now town should just wrap up this game with the easy mech solve, and anyone advocating against it is playing against their wincon in my opinion.


    This whole "let's give wolves a sporting chance to win this game still" is mind-boggling to me - they had their chance, and they got chopped days 1 and 2. The game should be over, why is there so much opposition to just ending it?

  30. #780

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...Flag_Nightless

    Blackflag Nightless - the alignment composition this setup was based on given the lack of a factional kill.

    Notice the "Mafia lose if reduced to 1 member"

    We've achieved the "Mafia lose if reduced to 1 member" so we should just take the mech win and call it a day.

    If anyone is "breaking the spirit of mafia" I'd say the wolf is breaking the spirit here by wasting everyone's times and not just conceding. Yet another reason town should just use the mech win to put them in their place and get them to concede.

  31. #781

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    SB is in opposition to mech-locking the game and cites a game (Magellan) where supposedly a mech lock situation happened (or something very similar in nature to what Lag is saying) and says it it is considered of the worst games of that year.

    I never read that game, so I can't really elaborate.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  32. #782

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    This whole "let's give wolves a sporting chance to win this game still" is mind-boggling to me - they had their chance, and they got chopped days 1 and 2. The game should be over, why is there so much opposition to just ending it?
    if the game is over at this point then its not a game anymore

    which is where you are quite literally losing interest in it

    people in general find a 90% chance of winning to be more exciting and more satisfying than a 100% chance of winning

    and if it makes the game more enjoyable for everyone overall (or the alternative murders said enjoyment) then any semblance of formality over "town should do X" gets thrown out the window into a dumpster truck into a landfill which is immediately gifted with an impromptu nuclear detonation experiment
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  33. #783

  34. #784

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    SB is in opposition to mech-locking the game and cites a game (Magellan) where supposedly a mech lock situation happened (or something very similar in nature to what Lag is saying) and says it it is considered of the worst games of that year.

    I never read that game, so I can't really elaborate.
    I don't think the problem with Magellan was because of a mechlock situation.

  35. #785

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Like, I don't know how else to say it

    but like human psychology works this way and unless playing the game to the absolute highest of standards is what constitutes as a satisfactory experience

    its difficult in some cases to actually do the optimal play just because this is not life or death; this is a game

    if it were IRL and people's lives were on the line then hell yeah we take the mechanical 100% win route

    but the original reason we all signed up for this is because we thought this would be fun
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  36. #786

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    if the game is over at this point then its not a game anymore

    which is where you are quite literally losing interest in it

    people in general find a 90% chance of winning to be more exciting and more satisfying than a 100% chance of winning

    and if it makes the game more enjoyable for everyone overall (or the alternative murders said enjoyment) then any semblance of formality over "town should do X" gets thrown out the window into a dumpster truck into a landfill which is immediately gifted with an impromptu nuclear detonation experiment
    Yes. The game should be over. The wolves lost, don't let your team get chopped days 1 and 2. I want to move on to the next game, Politico's setup is dope. You should go sign for it too!

    Choosing a 90% chance to win instead of a 100% chance to win is playing against someone's win-con. If someone does it because they're not able to tell the two options apart - that's one thing. But consciously choosing the option that's worse for your team is just playing against your win-con, not really any other way to look at it

  37. #787

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Choosing a 90% chance to win instead of a 100% chance to win is playing against someone's win-con. If someone does it because they're not able to tell the two options apart - that's one thing. But consciously choosing the option that's worse for your team is just playing against your win-con, not really any other way to look at it
    To a degree, yes.

    If you're applying black-and-white to it, and there's no degrees in-between, then I disagree.

    People are just refusing to do everything in their power that they could to win. We do this all the time when balancing IRL and other interests and when we spend time on FM. In that respect, I've probably committed quite a number of crimes against my own wincons from just choosing not to spend more time on FM when I could have. I've made good-faith efforts to practically all of them though, except maybe one game where I conceded as last wolf from laughing too hard (S-FM St Mildred's Horror) over this post.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  38. #788

  39. #789

  40. #790

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...Flag_Nightless

    Blackflag Nightless - the alignment composition this setup was based on given the lack of a factional kill.

    Notice the "Mafia lose if reduced to 1 member"

    We've achieved the "Mafia lose if reduced to 1 member" so we should just take the mech win and call it a day.

    If anyone is "breaking the spirit of mafia" I'd say the wolf is breaking the spirit here by wasting everyone's times and not just conceding. Yet another reason town should just use the mech win to put them in their place and get them to concede.
    100% agree.

    At this point i'm just going for w.e makes use waste as little time as possible.
    I fee like my absence D1 fucked the game up, and i apologize for that... Wont let that happen again.

  41. #791

  42. #792

  43. #793

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You folk need to join me in the revolution!
    But you're British, your revolutions are supposed to exclude lynches!

    Also, what Gikkle said about the spirit of mafia is true. Like, Lag definetly deserves recognition for technically finding a way to win the game, but I'm not ready to say it's the path of fun at all.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  44. #794

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But you're British, your revolutions are supposed to exclude lynches!

    Also, what Gikkle said about the spirit of mafia is true. Like, Lag definetly deserves recognition for technically finding a way to win the game, but I'm not ready to say it's the path of fun at all.
    I doubt the last scum will find a "path of fun" from now on at all. I know i wouldnt

  45. #795

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    When I flip and you realise I'm just genuine bored of the pace of the game and irritated at the skill level you believe my scum play is.

    As well as the ignorance of epic town derps I did.

    My last will, yeet Lag. I don't believe someone who focused so much would willingly ignore my town derps. You can't simultaneously think my wold play is weak, and yet think I'll play next level scum and ultra fake deep.

    Sorry MM, you ain't getting your happily ever after.
    Cryptonic made this sig

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

    Attachment 28016

  46. #796

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    When I flip and you realise I'm just genuine bored of the pace of the game and irritated at the skill level you believe my scum play is.

    As well as the ignorance of epic town derps I did.

    My last will, yeet Lag. I don't believe someone who focused so much would willingly ignore my town derps. You can't simultaneously think my wold play is weak, and yet think I'll play next level scum and ultra fake deep.

    Sorry MM, you ain't getting your happily ever after.
    So you think Lag proposed his mechanical solve knowing people would refuse it "for fun's sake" while also being bored of said game ?

  47. #797

    Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    When I flip and you realise I'm just genuine bored of the pace of the game and irritated at the skill level you believe my scum play is.

    As well as the ignorance of epic town derps I did.

    My last will, yeet Lag. I don't believe someone who focused so much would willingly ignore my town derps. You can't simultaneously think my wold play is weak, and yet think I'll play next level scum and ultra fake deep.

    Sorry MM, you ain't getting your happily ever after.
    If Thats The Case Ill Be Cranky..

  48. #798

  49. #799

  50. #800

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •