S-FM 335: Bisected Souls - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is a hot take that NEEDS to be explained, for it is far from being self-explanatory. In fact, Cyber more or less feels like a wolf in a box right now. I think you're genuine in your general behavior and are pretty much saying what you think for real, so I'm not too willing to say you also feel like one, but you are technically in the PoE too. Therefore, please explain.

Also, you voted Lag, but if you want to vote his slot, you have to vote Oliver. You also have to explain yourself.
    Scum are too conscious and self aware to miss someone from their fake readlist.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Dude you literally claimed that Martin said he'd never tell anyone whom he gave a token to, when he was talking only about the day before. Go read your own post if you don't believe me. So yes, you did blatantly misrepresent what Martin said there. Perhaps it's a honest mistake, perhaps it's shading. Who knows.
    I didn't understand the medieval part one bit ftr
    The medieval part meant that you were judging the early discussion based on principles that were brought into the discussion later, which makes no sense if you want to analyze the intents at that point of the discussion, hence the comparison with looking down on medieval people for not using planes. Maybe the comparison was a little clumsy xD.

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    "Look guys, the double slot is asking us to solve him, that's scummy!"
    Are you actually being serious here?

Also, ftr. If we lynch 1 wolf out of the "single slots" - this strategy is 100% win. While mislynching 1 double slot before ascension makes the strategy impossible anymore.

Wolves literally have Max 2 kills (realistically 0-1?)
    We can confirm how many?
    We're close to being mechanically won and you want to lynch between 2 double slots? One of which is basically close to confirmed unless you actually believe 6 out of 7 townies voted 2 out of 3 wolves day1.
    I was half-serious about the double slot thing; it was more of a barb, to be fair. I mean that by the time we give enough tokens to someone for them to ascend, we will still have had to lynch people in the meantime, and we could well end up just giving tokens to a scum, who could then ascend AND use the ton of tokens we'd have given him to kill us, because ascended scum can still use tokens.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Scum are too conscious and self aware to miss someone from their fake readlist.
    You mean the fact Cyber did not include all players in his reads list is a massive town tell? I will have to disagree on that one, sir... it certainly isn't scummy and perhaps it could be argued that it is somewhat towny, but certainly not a tell strong enough to base a strong read on.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #406

Does it matter? It's the same slot, Lag is easier to spell.
    Yes, it matters, because the name that gets counted by the site is the one you put in the vote brackets.

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Yaa we1) wanted to see the wagonomics, watching maybe ppl jumping off imediatel
    2) wanted to find out if the vacron wagon will drive as smooth as the mizery one
    So you didn't think Misery was scummy? And you thought vacron was?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #409

Giving out tokens is the equivalent of calling them your top town read. I hope when I read back you all better have posted reasons. For your token being your top town read eod1
    Well... Yes, i actually believe we all did. Expect Wrath, for obvious reasons...
    Anyway this shouldnt matter, do you see any reason not to give us reasons ?

10. ISO #410

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You mean the fact Cyber did not include all players in his reads list is a massive town tell? I will have to disagree on that one, sir... it certainly isn't scummy and perhaps it could be argued that it is somewhat towny, but certainly not a tell strong enough to base a strong read on.
    Eyyyy.

Thanks for disagreeing.

Still not gonna stop me calling Cyber town tho.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Well... Yes, i actually believe we all did. Expect Wrath, for obvious reasons...
    Anyway this shouldnt matter, do you see any reason not to give us reasons ?
    Who's us?
    And there are no reasons to not state reason. If by reason you mean the reason why who got the token.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

I am always happy with a free circus show visit
    Cool. How about we don't gett all defensive and start screaming shade after I call out what I think is scummy. If I'm wrong don't invalidate and try to cut short my words, and instead explain how I'm wrong?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

Town, who else ?
    Precisely, there are no reason not to state it... So why not state it lol
    Idk if you have a partner or not. It confused me cause I thought you had one the way you said us. But it didn't make sense cause you said you was there d1. XD
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

Both were scummy.
    U r shading and pressuring again, with the threats : "when i will read up, dont dare not having reasons!!1!"
    Both scummy, but varcon more scummy than misery? Why ask other people to change their votes then? If you wanted to use VCA as a tool to solve the Game, you don't then ask people to change their vote. It completely invalidates the whole point of watching who jumps.

Wtf dude how is that shading?

And whats wrong with pressure?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

Idk if you have a partner or not. It confused me cause I thought you had one the way you said us. But it didn't make sense cause you said you was there d1. XD
    If you havent read the setup i dont think theres any point in discussing anything further until you do so, you can see that in literally the first post of the thread.
    Also, what good do you expect will come out of your interactions while not having caught up ?
    If all discussions end up with a "no idea, i have not yet caught up", then it's just a way to look like you're doing something and/or drown the fish.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

Both scummy, but varcon more scummy than misery? Why ask other people to change their votes then? If you wanted to use VCA as a tool to solve the Game, you don't then ask people to change their vote. It completely invalidates the whole point of watching who jumps.
    My understanding :
    Both were scummy BUT many people seemed glad to vote for mizery, which made them (Gikkle, Lag, possibly Martin, not sure i dont remember as well) think that scum was voting mizery, which could mean that mizery was in fact town.

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

My understanding :
    Both were scummy BUT many people seemed glad to vote for mizery, which made them (Gikkle, Lag, possibly Martin, not sure i dont remember as well) think that scum was voting mizery, which could mean that mizery was in fact town.
    And to be fair, I thought so too (but let LY make the call, he wanted to stick to Miz).

33. ISO #433

If you havent read the setup i dont think theres any point in discussing anything further until you do so, you can see that in literally the first post of the thread.
    Also, what good do you expect will come out of your interactions while not having caught up ?
    If all discussions end up with a "no idea, i have not yet caught up", then it's just a way to look like you're doing something and/or drown the fish.
    And I have read the setup. I just don't remember it all.

Seeing peoples perspective on what happened as they explain it can be useful ^^ you get to see what they saw happening.

And not all discussions end up like that, :/ what discussions have I refused to carry in?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

And I have read the setup. I just don't remember it all.

Seeing peoples perspective on what happened as they explain it can be useful ^^ you get to see what they saw happening.

And not all discussions end up like that, :/ what discussions have I refused to carry in?
    I was referring to your refusal to explain why you see cyberwrath as town.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

This post, especially. Maybe i misinterpreted it ?
    That was me saying people a reason not to give reason might be to lazy to explain why they didn't explain who and why they gave their token to.

And I just stayed I haven't read back yet to know if people Have or have not given reasons.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #439

My understanding :
    Yes
    Praise the Lord!

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

Did anyone make any notable changed to their town reads that caused them to give a token to a different players at EoD1?
    How about
    YOU FINALLY READ UP
    ONLY F@CKING 6 PAGES
    USUALLY THERE ARE 30 PAGES DAY ONE
    HOW DO YOU PLAY MAFIA USUALLY?!?
    IS THIS YOUR FUCCING META?
    NEVER READING ANYTHING, ONLY ASKING FLUFF, AND PRESSURING WHILE MAKING NO REAL ANALYSIS??
    BE GONE SCUM
    Praise the Lord!

43. ISO #443

All i saw was you deflecting :

Were exactly did you explain what was townie about CW ?
    So. If I'm town and I'm making a read list, I'm going to write who I remember is town, who I remember is scummy, and who I remember but have nothing to say either.
    Then whalah, town player has their read list.
    But uh oh they have forgotten someone because they base their read list on their reads.

Hi I'm a scum player, I have to fake my readlist, this means that I have to pick the players and then make up reads. I have to do everything I can to make it look legit, so I tend not to forget to talk about everyone. (Unless I'm purposely going to pretend to forgot someone but that's very unlikely)
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #444

So. If I'm town and I'm making a read list, I'm going to write who I remember is town, who I remember is scummy, and who I remember but have nothing to say either.
    Then whalah, town player has their read list.
    But uh oh they have forgotten someone because they base their read list on their reads.

Hi I'm a scum player, I have to fake my readlist, this means that I have to pick the players and then make up reads. I have to do everything I can to make it look legit, so I tend not to forget to talk about everyone. (Unless I'm purposely going to pretend to forgot someone but that's very unlikely)
    So it is good to have an incomplete view on the game? What
    Praise the Lord!

45. ISO #445

How about
    YOU FINALLY READ UP
    ONLY F@CKING 6 PAGES
    USUALLY THERE ARE 30 PAGES DAY ONE
    HOW DO YOU PLAY MAFIA USUALLY?!?
    IS THIS YOUR FUCCING META?
    NEVER READING ANYTHING, ONLY ASKING FLUFF, AND PRESSURING WHILE MAKING NO REAL ANALYSIS??
    BE GONE SCUM
    I'll read up at some point ^^
    And yes, if I'm at work I only interact in real time, I save reading back for when I'm at home.

You seem to have a large over reaction. Guilty people tend to either over react or under react when accused of being guilty. ^^ woops.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

We can compare it to cake.

Town making cake is like walking around a shop looking for ingredients from memory for a complicated recipe.

Scum making cake is like buying the cake pre-made with the ingredients list on hand.

Scum are unlikely to forget the ingredients, whilst town can easily miss one if it's really odd and obscure.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

So it is good to have an incomplete view on the game? What
    It's not the most efficient play as town to not look at all the game.
    But we are not here to argue how efficient Cybers list is.

I am stating that because they haven't remembered everyplayer in the game, it shows they are town as the way town (cyber) made that readlist shows they didn't create a fake one. As a fake one is very unlikely to forget a player.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #450