S-FM 335: Bisected Souls - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

A question from my other head
    "Hey Ozy, why did you and Varcron send your token to Gikkle when you're such a fan of the plan of sending tokens to double slots in order to ascend + confirm them?

Surely there were better options with all of LY/PQ, Martin/SB, and Myself/Oliver having very solid town equity while also being double slots?"
    Praise the Lord!

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    It's not the most efficient play as town to not look at all the game.
    But we are not here to argue how efficient Cybers list is.

I am stating that because they haven't remembered everyplayer in the game, it shows they are town as the way town (cyber) made that readlist shows they didn't create a fake one. As a fake one is very unlikely to forget a player.
    What reads list is this in reference to?

3. ISO #453

It's not the most efficient play as town to not look at all the game.
    But we are not here to argue how efficient Cybers list is.

I am stating that because they haven't remembered everyplayer in the game, it shows they are town as the way town (cyber) made that readlist shows they didn't create a fake one. As a fake one is very unlikely to forget a player.
    Thats your entire reason for town reading him?
    He forgot a player? I dont even remember his list u r talking about lol
    Pretty weak tbh
    Praise the Lord!

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Thats your entire reason for town reading him?
    He forgot a player? I dont even remember his list u r talking about lol
    Pretty weak tbh
    Doing something only a town would do is townie. You disagree that Cyber is town?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

And showing emotions and pressuring is scummy aswell
    Aswell as knowing every player in the game
    And being well prepared is heavi scum flip i guess?
    Dont ya think thats kinda, a bad ideology?
    Based purely on you always plauing like theres no game?
    Nope, but under kill/overkill of emotions is scummy, as it's hard to get the right level .
    See how you've calmed down after seeing you went overkill?

No, knowing everyone in the game isn't scummy. Your missing my point, or trying to invalidate it.
    X mistake happens, this mistake is very likely to be only made by town. This is townslip.
    Not all reads are down to 100,000 word discussions bent on tiny angles, sometimes someone takes a gigantic huge townturd in their pants, you can't ignore that.

Lol Tho. Seems to me you are not happy with me for reading Cyber as town. How dare I use a townslip! How dare I!
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

Nope, but under kill/overkill of emotions is scummy, as it's hard to get the right level .
    See how you've calmed down after seeing you went overkill?

No, knowing everyone in the game isn't scummy. Your missing my point, or trying to invalidate it.
    X mistake happens, this mistake is very likely to be only made by town. This is townslip.
    Not all reads are down to 100,000 word discussions bent on tiny angles, sometimes someone takes a gigantic huge townturd in their pants, you can't ignore that.

Lol Tho. Seems to me you are not happy with me for reading Cyber as town. How dare I use a townslip! How dare I!
    Yes. Misstakes are human, bot townie
    I disagree that it is a town tell
    Praise the Lord!

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Info so far, I will categorize someone as either actively solving, or inactive
    Gikkle: has said a few words, inactive mostly
    Mizery: has said a few words, inactive mostly
    Martingg: actively solving
    Lag: actively solving
    Light: actively solving
    Varc:
    Critiqued Martingg once, didn't post anything afterwards

Others not included: loldebite, MM due to lack of posts
    Here
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #468

Olylagy
    Martinbomber
    Lighthack
    Varcwho
    I laughed really loudly at Varcwho and the girl at the table next to me looked at me like I’m a fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

Resist urge to insult. ><
    LOVE YOU STEALTH
    I AM a fucking idiot I just try really hard not to look like one.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

On the record here to say that I think SJ is playing like shit but I’m not sold on him being scum anymore, which means scum #3 just got a lot more difficult. I would like more thoughts from loldebite today.

23. ISO #473

Uff. So the person who is the main cause for misery not being yeeted is the same person calling out light as having TMI if misery is scum?
    A message from lag"
    "This post stinks.

If SJ read the game he would see that the suspicion of Light's vote on Mizery as a TMI vote was before the EoD vote switch. And had the end of day vote switch not happened, then that suspicion would have remained. But because of the switch at end of day when Light was given the opportunity to save Mizery but instead chose not to, it eliminated the possibility of Light trying to day 1 distance Mizery with a vanity wagon.

It polarized Light's range by forcing wolf Light to either hard bus, or to save Mizery. I think a wolf Light would have saved Mizery there, and so this polarization just makes Light town.

SJ is using having not read the game as an excuse to try to crack the towncore. I might be conf-biased here, but that is pretty much exactly how I would expect a wolf to react to being boxed in today."
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    On the record here to say that I think SJ is playing like shit but I’m not sold on him being scum anymore, which means scum #3 just got a lot more difficult. I would like more thoughts from loldebite today.
    Damn you nailed my play perfectly. I play like total shit as town.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #475

Damn you nailed my play perfectly. I play like total shit as town.
    Shut the fuck up I’m scumreading you for this post now good work poopy pants

26. ISO #476

A message from lag"
    "This post stinks.

If SJ read the game he would see that the suspicion of Light's vote on Mizery as a TMI vote was before the EoD vote switch. And had the end of day vote switch not happened, then that suspicion would have remained. But because of the switch at end of day when Light was given the opportunity to save Mizery but instead chose not to, it eliminated the possibility of Light trying to day 1 distance Mizery with a vanity wagon.

It polarized Light's range by forcing wolf Light to either hard bus, or to save Mizery. I think a wolf Light would have saved Mizery there, and so this polarization just makes Light town.

SJ is using having not read the game as an excuse to try to crack the towncore. I might be conf-biased here, but that is pretty much exactly how I would expect a wolf to react to being boxed in today."
    And how does this invalidate my point that pairing up Light with Misery by claiming that if Misery is scum so Light has TMI is not scummy?

All that Lag did was just give lag a new read.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

"The key question today is what do we think the wolves were doing during the last 18 hours of day 1?

Because the Mizery wagon got up to L-1 with no resistance from anyone until Gikkle spoke up with 30 minutes left in the day.

That means either the wolves were content to hard bus Mizery. Or the wolves were inactive.

Because we had the vote switch at the end of the day, it polarized many slots, forcing them to either double down on their hard bus (Light/PQ + Wrath, but not MM since MM wasn't around) or provide potentially AI content involving their reasons for voting Varcron/Ozy (Gikkle + Martin/SB)

It seems doubtful that Light or Wrath would double down on a hard bus when I was presenting such an easy out for them, so with such a polarized range - I'm inclined to think the two of them are just town.

And at this time I think Gikkle, Martin, and MM are just town based on a culmination of reads on the two slots.

Meaning, yes, activity reads are 100% valid because when you think that day 1 wasn't actually a hard bus and we just have low impact wolves, then you start to become critical of the slots that were low impact slots on day 1, which is SuperJack, Ozy, and Loldebite.

- Lag"
    Praise the Lord!

29. ISO #479

"It's fun watching through the eyes of a new player. Oliver's reaction to SuperJack's pressure here reminds me a lot of how I reacted to blink's pressure during my first FM in Auwt's Last Hope game.

PQ, Varcron, Ozy, and MM will remember.

The parallels are uncanny actually.
    In that Last Hope game, I got very upset with blink for his push on me based around accusations of me being not new to FM, which I knew to be categorically false, making the push nonsensical, causing frustration.

In this game, oliver is getting upset with SuperJack's push on him based around accusations of our day 1 being wolfy, which oliver knows to be categorically false,
    making the push nonsensical, causing frustration.

In a normal game this kind of reaction might not occur because a new player getting pushed might attribute that push to them misplaying the previous day.

But in this case oliver's day 1 was a strong FM player with a town rolecard lending the utmost confidence in a townie day 1 showing. And therefore very genuine frustration from oliver in response to SuperJack.

A message to SuperJack:
    I think you're probably just wolf here, but if you *are* town, you're not really doing anything productive other than frazzling a new player with T/T non-sense.
    Try a different approach today.

-Lag

My other head is more productive than me smh my head
    Praise the Lord!

30. ISO #480

I come into this game seeing that there was a EoD effort to save scum from being yeeted. Where the fuck you think I'm gonna look first?

Note that in this game scum getting yeeted is much much worse than normal, as it greatly reduces their night ability.

I expect any competent scum to avoid any of their team getting yeeted EoD.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #481

I come into this game seeing that there was a EoD effort to save scum from being yeeted. Where the fuck you think I'm gonna look first?

Note that in this game scum getting yeeted is much much worse than normal, as it greatly reduces their night ability.

I expect any competent scum to avoid any of their team getting yeeted EoD.
    So u want to say that every1 who didnt vote mizery yesterday is scum-mate with mizery
    Am i understanding u rigth?
    Praise the Lord!

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

How about
    YOU FINALLY READ UP
    ONLY F@CKING 6 PAGES
    USUALLY THERE ARE 30 PAGES DAY ONE
    HOW DO YOU PLAY MAFIA USUALLY?!?
    IS THIS YOUR FUCCING META?
    NEVER READING ANYTHING, ONLY ASKING FLUFF, AND PRESSURING WHILE MAKING NO REAL ANALYSIS??
    BE GONE SCUM
    You made me laugh there.

SJ is being pure, carefree and yet still somewhat contributing, generating reactions (such as yours!) and creating interesting interactions. The Cyber read is one of those interaction-generating stances. I'm not saying I agree with him about giving a lot of weight to the incompleteness of Cyber's list, but I do think he has a bit of a point.

I will be keeping an eye on your future tone because this is an interesting spike in tone you have here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

So u want to say that every1 who didnt vote mizery yesterday is scum-mate with mizery
    Am i understanding u rigth?
    Im saying that people who nearly saved scum are more likely to be scum.

As opposed to people who weren't there.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

At least I'm not embarrassed I just deleted my post giving Lag
    tons abuse for not reading the setup, complaining they complained to others about not reading the setup and then spending the first 2 days involved in boring mechanics discussion.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #492

Lol. Only scum have multiple tokens
    Hm? Can you clarify please?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500