S-FM 335: Bisected Souls - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Mmmm Gotta find out if the evil peeps have to give both tokens to the same person or if they can split.
    You mean the 2 remaining scum? Each of them has to give to a person other than self. They could both send to the same person (which would have to be town in this case) or they can split however they want (including 1 to each other). They do not have to give to the same single target. But you should already know that, scumbag

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Cleaning up.. All gifts seem accounted for.

Lag/Oliver(2: from MM, Martin/SB)
    Gikkle (3: from Loldebite, from Varcron/Ozy, and 3rd must have been from WrathCyber, who hasn't revealed yet)
    MM(1: from LY/PQ)
    LY/PQ(2: from Gikkle, from Lag/Oliver)
    Wrath(at least 1: from SJ per SJ claim)
    Varcron claims to have received 0.
    By exclusion, Loldebite, Superjack, and Martin/SB16 also received 0.

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Loldebite and SB16(Martin), you also received 0 tokens, correct?
    I received none. SB/Martin have not explicity said so, but SB has said who he sent his token to after token attribution, i think it's safe to assume he would've said how many he received at the same time, had he received any.

6. ISO #356

Cleaning up.. All gifts seem accounted for.

Gikkle (3: from Loldebite, from Varcron/Ozy, and 3rd must have been from WrathCyber, who hasn't revealed yet)
    Varcron claims to have received 0.
    By exclusion, Loldebite, Superjack, and Martin/SB16 also received 0.
    inb4 wrath claims having received 2... LOL

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    i have : IRL stuff happened. I you really care about my life (which you have no reason to), i can give details.
    I sorta ment tell me what happened in d1. Like the events cause I haven't read it all yet. Just bits here n there lol. Like how did the day end in a draw?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #358

I sorta ment tell me what happened in d1. Like the events cause I haven't read it all yet. Just bits here n there lol. Like how did the day end in a draw?
    THe finale was that we had 5 votes on Mizery (L-1), Gikkle switched from Miz to Varcron, then Lag got worried about the train on Mizery and how there was little pushback and she switched to Varcron and asked Martin(/SB16) to also switch to Varcron, and they did. So that's how it went from 5-1-2 (Mizery-Varcron-Martin) to 3-3-2.

9. ISO #359

OK here is the total tally of the 9 tokens (allegedly, assuming no 2x from scum receiving from town). Do we believe 2 scum gave their tokens to 2 town?
    I think we have to assume that at least one of the following is true :
    - AT LEAST ONE scum gave a token to another scum
    - AT LEAST ONE scum is currently getting townread

Because if both are false, then scum's chances of success are only reducing, so scum wouldnt do that.

Which means that there is at MOST ONE scum from SJ/me/varcron, or that town is winning anyway.

10. ISO #360

oh. Lag got suspicious about how well the mizery train was going, considering it was a pure meta read that only MM could confirm, so he switched to varcron. Martin was also unconvinced, so Lag offered him to tie and let the coinflip decide, so he did just that.

11. ISO #361

You mean the 2 remaining scum? Each of them has to give to a person other than self. They could both send to the same person (which would have to be town in this case) or they can split however they want (including 1 to each other). They do not have to give to the same single target. But you should already know that, scumbag
    Lol. Go on, your arguement on why I'm scum? Other than herp derp low activity.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

THe finale was that we had 5 votes on Mizery (L-1), Gikkle switched from Miz to Varcron, then Lag got worried about the train on Mizery and how there was little pushback and she switched to Varcron and asked Martin(/SB16) to also switch to Varcron, and they did. So that's how it went from 5-1-2 (Mizery-Varcron-Martin) to 3-3-2.
    Gikkle never voted Mizery. He was doubtful of the meta read, and i believe he thought the evidence too weak, and thus, the train suspiciously successful.

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Gikkle never voted Mizery. He was doubtful of the meta read, and i believe he thought the evidence too weak, and thus, the train suspiciously successful.
    Yes, sorry. Gikkle didnt switch, just had the initial vote on Varcron. Lag and Martin switched (so 5-1-2 with one vote by Gikkle on Varcron went to 3-3-2 with Lag and Martin switching from Miz to Varcron).

15. ISO #365

You're in a box of potential scum. And your vote was left in on Martin. I guess that was due to low activity and not being available at EoD?
    It's not that I wasn't available, it's that i forgot xD

And what boxes you speak of? Who is in the box of not scum and why?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #366

Thoughts on page 6 from what I gather:
    -Martin and SB16 have continuously said throughout the game that effort reads are unreliable, yet they both effort read my slot?
    A quick reminder that my slot is basically as close to confirmed by D1 votes as possible, because for my slot to be scum together with Mizery's there have to have had happened one of the following:
    1) 6 out of 7 townies split votes on 2 wolves evenly.
    2) 5 out of 7 townies voted 2 wolves and the 3rd wolf made the counter wagon be another wolf.
    I'm sorry but that's absurd. Not to mention on top of everyone having conveniently forgotten how Varcron, and often I for that matter, is.

-There's split opinions on Gikkle, even though he made the most sense to me, yet no mentions of what I said about MM and Lag?

-Light is townread, to which I agree. Light's meta has always been simple, if he solves he town.

I don't mind to be todays lynch if that's the consensus, I never do, and we've like a gazilion lynches available if everyone agrees to never use kill. But damn this looked retarded, I thought my slot should be among the most confirmed just due to EoD1 votes.

17. ISO #367

OK here is the total tally of the 9 tokens (allegedly, assuming no 2x from scum receiving from town). Do we believe 2 scum gave their tokens to 2 town? I need to process this with the latest info just received, but for everyone's benefit, here is what we have:

legend is
    Player(s)(# tokens received: who they received from)

Gikkle (3: from Loldebite, seems other 2 must have come from Varcron/Ozy and WrathCyber, who havent revealed yet)

Presumably Varcron and SuperJack received 0 tokens. Here's to hoping they are scum and town is about to sweep this game lol.
    Thats exactly ...
    What i said?
    Praise the Lord!

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am inclined to think this is town Gikkle seeing a train that looks pretty baseless to him because he does not have the meta information to base it on and thus questions the train, and not scum Gikkle trying to derail the train. There was so little pressure on anyone that it would have been easy to create a situation stronger than just "he looks like he's staying in his scum meta" if he really wanted to save Mizery.

Also, I gave my token to Lag and received one as well.
    I agree about Gikkle!Town
    Not feeling the MM!Town as much though

19. ISO #369

Martin and Varcron are not SvS. It makes no sense for Martin to jump on Varcron to tie him with another scummate in such a spontaneous manner. However, I would be quite surprised if both were town: Varcron did not vote at all (why not at least counterwagon on Mizery when you're likely to get lynched?), and on the other hand, Martin's vote on Varcron could have been scum seeing the opportunity to save a scummate (or at least to make a scummate's life be decided on a coinflip instead of being 100 % doomed) without being suspicious, given that Lag had given him that on a platter. If I were to go into conspiracy theories, I'd also have to say Lag could have tried to generate a tie between town!Varcron and scum!Mizery in the hope that Varcron would die, which would have put us in a pretty bad situation: no real info, one townie down. I townread Lag, though, but for the sake of rigorous analysis, it had to be mentioned.

Considering this, I'm going to drop my vote on Varcron's slot here.

-vote OzyWho

Useful reminders:
    Lag = Oliver
    Light = PQ
    Martin = Stealth
    Varcron = Ozy
    Ftr, Varcron spent very little time on the game.
    There's no "Varcron didn't vote because x/y" conspiracy. There's just "Varcron didn't vote".
    Which I admit is anti-town, but hardly surprising from my pov. He even asked me to choose whom to give the biscuit to even though he knew I didn't read even half the game.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Thats exactly ...
    What i said?
    Not sure what you are referring to. If you mean your long post, it's a chore to read, LY and I already had our own list running (better-formatted). And you didnt know our LY/PQ slot's claims, so I added that in for the first time. WHat are you getting at here?

???? Wrath Cyber(1): Cyber

I am guessing that was a mistake, meant to be SJ. Rather than try to process your ugly post, we have our own

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

Not sure what you are referring to. If you mean your long post, it's a chore to read, LY and I already had our own list running (better-formatted). And you didnt know our LY/PQ slot's claims, so I added that in for the first time. WHat are you getting at here?

???? Wrath Cyber(1): Cyber

I am guessing that was a mistake, meant to be SJ. Rather than try to process your ugly post, we have our own
    Fair point, im more pragmatical and less of an artist when it comes to this
    And how again do you colour your text?
    Praise the Lord!

26. ISO #376

Yeaaaa I'm happy with my vote xD.
    Claiming who you gave a token to after the night was only brought up by Gikkle after the first posts you're talking about, which means you're judging medieval people as being dumb for not using airplanes while they had not been thought about yet. I'm pretty sure you can see that for yourself. Also, saying I was strawmanning Martin here is just... wrong? He says Lag is "not allowing for other perspectives". I say that's not what he's doing, and that I agree with Lag. There's just no way I can misrepresent Martin there.
    Dude you literally claimed that Martin said he'd never tell anyone whom he gave a token to, when he was talking only about the day before. Go read your own post if you don't believe me. So yes, you did blatantly misrepresent what Martin said there. Perhaps it's a honest mistake, perhaps it's shading. Who knows.
    I didn't understand the medieval part one bit ftr

About the plan: Says the double slot, lol. Remember we'd have to lynch every day anyway. We could very well just end up feeding the wolves their victory through that plan.
    "Look guys, the double slot is asking us to solve him, that's scummy!"
    Are you actually being serious here?

Also, ftr. If we lynch 1 wolf out of the "single slots" - this strategy is 100% win. While mislynching 1 double slot before ascension makes the strategy impossible anymore.

Wolves literally have Max 2 kills (realistically 0-1?)
    We can confirm how many?
    We're close to being mechanically won and you want to lynch between 2 double slots? One of which is basically close to confirmed unless you actually believe 6 out of 7 townies voted 2 out of 3 wolves day1.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

I stand offended by your lack of trust in me here :P. I had zero reason to hop on the train Lag had started as Mizery's scummate: without anyone to confirm Lag's metaread, nobody would have given him much credit. Plus, one vote meant a lot, and I stood clearly ready to lynch Mizery, so unless for some unearthly reason I would have decided to hard bus my scummate on D1 while there were easier lynches to grab (such as town!Varcron or town!some-inactive), I can't be scum here.

I am, of course, 100 % objective when making this statement and have no interest whatsoever in influencing the conclusion you will reach, which means you can fully trust me.
    Ohh.. you voted Mizery..
    Yah I agree that bussing D1 on such even trains sounds stupid, and it kinda semi-confirms you 3.
    Usually I'd say a nightless setup, Day1 bussing is good strategy. But it's too many drawbacks in this specific setup though.
    Having said that though, out of the 3 of you I trust you the least. And I haven't even seen or remember any of Wraths posts.

Should have given my biscuit to Light

31. ISO #381

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Dude you literally claimed that Martin said he'd never tell anyone whom he gave a token to, when he was talking only about the day before. Go read your own post if you don't believe me. So yes, you did blatantly misrepresent what Martin said there. Perhaps it's a honest mistake, perhaps it's shading. Who knows.
    I didn't understand the medieval part one bit ftr

"Look guys, the double slot is asking us to solve him, that's scummy!"
    Are you actually being serious here?

Also, ftr. If we lynch 1 wolf out of the "single slots" - this strategy is 100% win. While mislynching 1 double slot before ascension makes the strategy impossible anymore.

Wolves literally have Max 2 kills (realistically 0-1?)
    We can confirm how many?
    We're close to being mechanically won and you want to lynch between 2 double slots? One of which is basically close to confirmed unless you actually believe 6 out of 7 townies voted 2 out of 3 wolves day1.
    Look.
    If gikkle scum, and lolde+vacron+?? Is town, he can destruct someone the very next night.
    Ofc, if hes smart, he wont do it becuz he will then b the only one possible for this scenario. But what about n3?
    And i will say it again: town ascended souls cant use or send tokens anymore. Only scum ones can. Are you taking your own, scum, rolecard for refernce?
    No shading tho
    Praise the Lord!

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

Also when I look back I'll find out who said it.

But X person said that if miserly is scum then lights read/vote on them is probably tmi
    It was Lag, from what I remember. For what it's worth LY was stubborn about Lag+Mizery+SJ scum team in slots 1+7+10 because he thought host would spread out scum across the list. I had to research and subsequently point out to LY that the roster order is merely based on the order of signups in the signup thread

In any event, we are town.

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

No, this wouldnt work out, sadly.
    Unlike corrupted ascended souls, town ascended souls wont be able to use tokens at all.
    This stands in the role card.
    Somehow this is very ... scummy
    Wouldn't they have 0 biscuits to start with? Where would they get the other? And even if they have other, and by some miracle enough for a kill - couldn't they just be blocked by others though after one of them flips?
    Like there's no drawback even in worst case scenario the way I see it unless I'm missing something.

36. ISO #386

Uff. So the person who is the main cause for misery not being yeeted is the same person calling out light as having TMI if misery is scum?
    Yes, it is something that worries me, Lag could be a dangerous deep wolf sleeper. I even asked LY to post, telling town to be careful about blindly trusting Lag and sending tokens to her slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Recommend We Not Give Tokens To Lag Just Encase.. Lag Is Deep Wolf Promoting A Town Optimal Strategy In Order To Convince Town.. That They Are Town..

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Wouldn't they have 0 biscuits to start with? Where would they get the other? And even if they have other, and by some miracle enough for a kill - couldn't they just be blocked by others though after one of them flips?
    Like there's no drawback even in worst case scenario the way I see it unless I'm missing something.
    Hmm. They initially share the same bank, according to auwt
    Praise the Lord!

41. ISO #391

Yeah lag switched over to varcron becuz the mizery train was riding too smooth
    And becuz varcron was very scummy aswell
    And becuz we wanted to see hows switching aswell
    Wagonomics are very analysis usefull
    And this relates to you becuz u didnt like us switching to varcron
    Was Varcron perceived any more scummy than literally every other game? Why? Reading into effort or was there actually anything more to it? From what I
    I've read ITT I've only seen effort reads on Varcron.

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

Was Varcron perceived any more scummy than literally every other game? Why? Reading into effort or was there actually anything more to it? From what I
    I've read ITT I've only seen effort reads on Varcron.
    I dont know varcron, but from what i heard, hes kinda a meme and always gets yeeted d1
    Praise the Lord!

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

Yaa we1) wanted to see the wagonomics, watching maybe ppl jumping off imediatel
    2) wanted to find out if the vacron wagon will drive as smooth as the mizery one
    That's not what I asked tbh
    I wanted for info - because if mizery voters were online that'd clear them.

/Off for a bit

48. ISO #398

Hi. I gave my w/e it is to Cyber. Cyber is town.
    This is a hot take that NEEDS to be explained, for it is far from being self-explanatory. In fact, Cyber more or less feels like a wolf in a box right now. I think you're genuine in your general behavior and are pretty much saying what you think for real, so I'm not too willing to say you also feel like one, but you are technically in the PoE too. Therefore, please explain.

Also, you voted Lag, but if you want to vote his slot, you have to vote Oliver. You also have to explain yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400