S-FM 335: Bisected Souls - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    @SuperJack how many tokens did you receive last night?
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Hmmm Hmmm.. Something Isnt Adding Up Here.. Loldebite Claims To Give SJ A Token.. SJ Claims To Not Get A Token.. Interesting...
    Please See Here For What SuperJack Said Previously After What Loldebite Said.. Thanks..

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

SuperJack could have just missed the feedback, no one is going to hardclaim a lie today
    Thats Fair.. I Was Thinking That As Well.. So Why I Was Giving Them The Benefit Of The Doubt Asking For A Reads List Anything That Would Help Him.. Also He Could A Come Back Later With Yeah Missed The Host Feed Back Just Got It.. But He Didnt.. He Simply Said How Dare You Give Me A Token In Reference To Loldebite..

5. ISO #705

@Gikkle
    @Loldebite
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Light_Yagami
    @WrathCyber
    @MartinGG99
    @SuperJack
    @PQRnHack
    @Stealthbomber16

It is important to not give any more tokens to any of (Loldebite, SuperJack, WrathCyber)

If someone dies then these three would be cleared of having done the kill because even as a wolf with double tokens, they won't have enough tokens to perform a kill and they would be instantly cleared.

It is important for town to not use the kill ability. It's better to just ascend.

I think it is worth it for town to coordinate their tokens so that we get two of our double slots to 6 tokens tonight so that they may both ascend tomorrow night.

6. ISO #706

I think it is worth it for town to coordinate their tokens so that we get two of our double slots to 6 tokens tonight so that they may both ascend tomorrow night.
    SB and I will keep giving your slot our token.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

There are currently two votes on Ozy right here.

From a wolf perspective, you cannot let your last teammate go over, so given the knowledge that Ozy flipped wolf, this seems like a very weird leading question to be asking. This has been a relatively low activity game, why didn't he just read EoD if he wanted to know? Well, because he didn't just want to know, he wanted to start a conversation about it.

Discredit players making scum reads on the basis that they are low activity slots. Exactly what a wolf needs to do when both of the remaining wolves are low activity slots.

The context of a wolf teammate sitting at two votes this reads very differently - attempting to cast suspicion elsewhere without committing to a vote. Could it be town that just has genuine doubts? Sure, but it's just >rand wolf play here.

More of the shade, needling oliver, trying to cast suspicion off of Ozy. It's especially a bad look because if SuperJack read end of day he should have been able to recognize the dynamics of the EoD play and how they benefitted town. His omission of this could be just an oblivious town. But again, it's >rand wolf, and there are a lot of such >rand wolf posts that are piling up here.

SuperJack's efforts basically died here as well, as Ozy sitting at 3 votes now with a near guarantee that my Oliver's vote was going to land on Ozy as well - he only had 3 more posts in the thread at all before EoD

And now his posts today are just about as low effort as they come, which is about what you'd expect from a wolf in this position.

This slot's a wolf
    I tend to see all of this as misguided townie actions. Like, saying he truly believed he could get Oliver lynched or even that he could hope to deflect votes from Ozy onto Oliver is quite frankly ridiculous: your slot was obviously universally townread. Had he wanted to deflect onto someone, he should either have picked Martinbomber, who had been suspected on D1, or Wrath for his really low effort posting. Instead of doing that, he didn't really address Martin and STRONGLY TOWNREAD Wrath for a reason that isn't too strong, but that also isn't insane.

You may well laugh post-game if SJ ends up really being scum, but I'm going to stick to my relative townread on him unless he's next in the PoE, which he currently isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    No one is cool enough to vote i see.

How boring.
    What do you mean? Also, if Loldebite is town, who is scum according to you?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    You're still voting for me, too, tho...
    Correct. SJ pulled a troll move, that doesn't make him scum

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

Everyone put your vote down.

Whoever votes scum wins the Uber game.

If you vote wrong today you be loser
    Are you scum lolcatting or what xD

I'm gonna wait on Lag's miracle solution here, at the very least to see what it is.

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

Then get others to vote me.
    I Have Been Since Day 1...

I Think Lag Mizery & SuperJack Are Scum.. Just By Looking At Name Placement In Hosts Starting Post..
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Lag (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-5]):
    Gikkle
    Gikkle (2 [L-4]):
    MartinGG99, Marshmallow Marshall
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-3]):
    SuperJack, Lag, Mizery

I think this is worth noting for future reference
    Well Now Aint That Just Interesting As All Hell..
    See What I Mean?

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

@SuperJack who is scum and why? If you are town and find mechanical solutions boring (which I can understand tbh), you absolutely should be explaining your world here.

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @SuperJack who is scum and why? If you are town and find mechanical solutions boring (which I can understand tbh), you absolutely should be explaining your world here.
    Lol for giving me token. Like who gives me token, and they seemed to want to get in my goodside the day beforem
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

Lol for giving me token. Like who gives me token, and they seemed to want to get in my goodside the day beforem
    Quotes? And what if he's town?
    Stealth deserves a healthy old age for being so nice.
    Quotes?

36. ISO #736

PQ Asked Me To Quote This... He Wanted Just The Last Paragraph So I Did

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    In any event, SB16's thoughts closely reflect my own: Mizery+Varcron+(SuperJack or Loldebite) in my view. Obviously null read on Loldebite at this point, so has to remain a potential suspect. Everyone else outside these 4 (of which 3 remain alive), LY and I view everyone as towny so far. My money is on Varcron and SJ as remaining corrupted souls.
    Also Like I Said Seems Like Super Jack Gave Up... And Is Indeed The Last Scum.. He Is Basically Begging To Be Lynched Today...

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

The plan hinges on the fact that if the wolf is denied any tokens at all, then two confirmed town beat them. If the wolf can get enough tokens to kill someone, then 3 confirmed town win, if the wolf can get enough tokens to kill AND ascend, then 4 confirmed town win - but we make sure we don't allow time for that thanks to the one item per night restriction.

During days 3 and 4 we chop MM and Gikkle. This is to reduce the pool of players with enough tokens to use the kill action. Because all of Wrath + SJ + Loldebite can never get enough tokens to use a kill action, we know that if a kill ever happens, then all three of them are cleared - which is likely enough to just win the game immediately. Chop through the slots that could have possibly done the kill - prioritize chopping ascended slots. And wolves get boxed. Meaning the wolves cannot kill anyone without clearing too many players.

Send enough tokens to two of OliLag/MartinBomber/LightHack tonight so that two of the pairs can ascend come night 4.

The most failed ascensions that can happen due to glue is 1. Because you can only buy glue once. If there are two failed ascensions then one of those slots has to be a wolf lying about being glued. Ascended souls have their shops reset though, which is why if there is a failed ascension at first, you immediately chop one of the freshly ascended souls to confirm they are town. If there is no failed ascensions then come day 5 there will be 4 ascended slots, one dual slot with 6 tokens ready to ascend and three other slots that have received only 0 or 1 token.

Of course if at any point in time any one dies at night, then all of those 0/1 token slots are cleared.

So on day 5, you chop one of the ascended slots in order to create 1 confirmed town. Then at night everyone dumps their tokens on that slot to starve wolves of tokens, the third dual slot ascends, and you can chop half of it for two confirmed slots. Then finally chop the third ascended slot for three confirmed slots. If the wolves are in the starved slots, they will not have received enough tokens to ascend or kill, so we can just chop through them to win. If the wolves are in the ascended slots - well, then we immediately find them as we chop through the ascended slots.

Questions?

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

The plan hinges on the fact that if the wolf is denied any tokens at all, then two confirmed town beat them. If the wolf can get enough tokens to kill someone, then 3 confirmed town win, if the wolf can get enough tokens to kill AND ascend, then 4 confirmed town win - but we make sure we don't allow time for that thanks to the one item per night restriction.

During days 3 and 4 we chop MM and Gikkle. This is to reduce the pool of players with enough tokens to use the kill action. Because all of Wrath + SJ + Loldebite can never get enough tokens to use a kill action, we know that if a kill ever happens, then all three of them are cleared - which is likely enough to just win the game immediately. Chop through the slots that could have possibly done the kill - prioritize chopping ascended slots. And wolves get boxed. Meaning the wolves cannot kill anyone without clearing too many players.

Send enough tokens to two of OliLag/MartinBomber/LightHack tonight so that two of the pairs can ascend come night 4.

The most failed ascensions that can happen due to glue is 1. Because you can only buy glue once. If there are two failed ascensions then one of those slots has to be a wolf lying about being glued. Ascended souls have their shops reset though, which is why if there is a failed ascension at first, you immediately chop one of the freshly ascended souls to confirm they are town. If there is no failed ascensions then come day 5 there will be 4 ascended slots, one dual slot with 6 tokens ready to ascend and three other slots that have received only 0 or 1 token.

Of course if at any point in time any one dies at night, then all of those 0/1 token slots are cleared.

So on day 5, you chop one of the ascended slots in order to create 1 confirmed town. Then at night everyone dumps their tokens on that slot to starve wolves of tokens, the third dual slot ascends, and you can chop half of it for two confirmed slots. Then finally chop the third ascended slot for three confirmed slots. If the wolves are in the starved slots, they will not have received enough tokens to ascend or kill, so we can just chop through them to win. If the wolves are in the ascended slots - well, then we immediately find them as we chop through the ascended slots.

Questions?
    Once Town Ascends They Can No Longer Receive Tokens

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

Ascended Soul : You have split up from your soulmate, therefore you both became Ascended Souls.
    Your number of token will be set to 0.
    You cannot earn tokens anymore, nor give them.
    You will both be announced as Ascended Souls and will both be able to vote.
    You cannot OGC with your soulmate anymore.

Ascended Corrupted Soul : You have split up from your soulmate, therefore you both became Ascended Souls.
    You still can earn tokens and would receive double the amount you are supposed to get.
    You will both be announced as Ascended Souls and will both be able to vote.
    You cannot OGC with your soulmate anymore (out of the night chat).
    You have a night chat with all the members of the Corrupted side.
    Upon your death, while not an obligation, you can give half of your tokens to a player of your choice.

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

This is a boring solution that also happens to result in not getting happily ever after. V E T O

46. ISO #746

It also results in the death of my poor being! How dare you, Lag.

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750