1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    What has mizery done to get 4 votes
    I remember literally nothing from them
    So it's 100% a meta read?
    @Lag @Marshmallow Marshall

Can y'all describe Mizery's town meta, wolf meta, and how their current play matches/differs from them?
    I am inclined to think this is town Gikkle seeing a train that looks pretty baseless to him because he does not have the meta information to base it on and thus questions the train, and not scum Gikkle trying to derail the train. There was so little pressure on anyone that it would have been easy to create a situation stronger than just "he looks like he's staying in his scum meta" if he really wanted to save Mizery.

Also, I gave my token to Lag and received one as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Vote Varcron, let it rand between the two, ez
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    oh didn't realize

-vote Varcron
    Martin and Varcron are not SvS. It makes no sense for Martin to jump on Varcron to tie him with another scummate in such a spontaneous manner. However, I would be quite surprised if both were town: Varcron did not vote at all (why not at least counterwagon on Mizery when you're likely to get lynched?), and on the other hand, Martin's vote on Varcron could have been scum seeing the opportunity to save a scummate (or at least to make a scummate's life be decided on a coinflip instead of being 100 % doomed) without being suspicious, given that Lag had given him that on a platter. If I were to go into conspiracy theories, I'd also have to say Lag could have tried to generate a tie between town!Varcron and scum!Mizery in the hope that Varcron would die, which would have put us in a pretty bad situation: no real info, one townie down. I townread Lag, though, but for the sake of rigorous analysis, it had to be mentioned.

Considering this, I'm going to drop my vote on Varcron's slot here.

-vote OzyWho

Useful reminders:
    Lag = Oliver
    Light = PQ
    Martin = Stealth
    Varcron = Ozy
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ughh, I still have to read up plenty.. at some point..

I gave a biscuit to Gikkle or Grikkle or whatever his name was, and it's all pretty much based on page2 only. I received none.
    I've in my notes some stuff:
    --
    I don't see why, for example Martin, couldn't just claim whom they gave their token to on the following day and not the day before. Aren't people allowed to rethink during the night phase? Lag himself said nothing about "claims must be the day before" before this post, so immediately jumping to the conclusion as if it were something obvious looks disingenuous.
    It feels unnecessary shady tbh.
    --
    #54 Lag honestly claims that nobody is allowed to change their minds during the night. It's literally when you have the time to think about your decision.

I'd honestly vote Lag here for shading.
    He never even said before all this that night actions have to be claimed the day before and not after. It honestly looks like a trap.
    --
    #56 Lag says nobody reconsiders during the night. I literally almost always submit my action at like the last hour..
    --
    #58 MM is strawmaning Martin here, since Martin never said anything about not saying whom they gave their token to, only about to not do it the day before.
    I'd honestly call out a possible Lag+MM team here.
    MM is just blatantly misrepresenting what Martin said here.
    --
    #66 #69 - for a moment there it first sounded like Martin actually meant to never say their target? Ask Varcron to ask Martin why SB16 can't talk during the day phase at all with him and can only talk at night.
    --
    Hard agree with #84

That #84 was why I chose to give a biscuit to Gikkle guy.

Some things of interest to me:
    -I see Varcron got voted up D1. Are you serious guys? You should know better than to vote Varcron for being like Varcron. MM, Martin and Lag in particular should know it.
    - Can't we just clutch out a mechanical win from here? Someone review this plan: We ascend all double slots, lynch 1 from each and agree to never use night kill. We have more than enough confirmed slots at that point - and if Mafia choose to kill anyone then they're in a tight tight mechanical PoE.
    - Tbh, only reason I want to read up is to see who's now confirmed by the flip. Ugh.. if someone could just tell me? That'd be great..

I'm back to Labs in Runeterra. Cya!
    Also, lol at the fact that Day1 had 230 posts, 1 slot 0 posts, 1 slot minimum posts, yet a Mafia got lynched by 3 votes when Mafia should have 3 vote power themselves? This's a meme game lol.

Also, in this setup each mafia lynch gives 1 more mislynch for town and 1 less night kill for mafia. Which kinda means those voting Mizery should be confirmed? I even forgot who they're lol.
    Yeaaaa I'm happy with my vote xD.
    Claiming who you gave a token to after the night was only brought up by Gikkle after the first posts you're talking about, which means you're judging medieval people as being dumb for not using airplanes while they had not been thought about yet. I'm pretty sure you can see that for yourself. Also, saying I was strawmanning Martin here is just... wrong? He says Lag is "not allowing for other perspectives". I say that's not what he's doing, and that I agree with Lag. There's just no way I can misrepresent Martin there.

About the plan: Says the double slot, lol. Remember we'd have to lynch every day anyway. We could very well just end up feeding the wolves their victory through that plan.

5. ISO #305

I could see scum busing Mizery
    So I could see one scum between MM/Wrath, not more than one tho

SJ/Loldebite/Ozy/(only ever one of MM or Wrath)
    Contains last 2 scum then? LY, Martin, Lag all seem like good guys so far. Martin and Lag are both good players so they could pull of seeming townie. More so in the case of Martin, since I think Lag is more townie than Martin.

That's basically where I stand rn.
    I stand offended by your lack of trust in me here :P. I had zero reason to hop on the train Lag had started as Mizery's scummate: without anyone to confirm Lag's metaread, nobody would have given him much credit. Plus, one vote meant a lot, and I stood clearly ready to lynch Mizery, so unless for some unearthly reason I would have decided to hard bus my scummate on D1 while there were easier lynches to grab (such as town!Varcron or town!some-inactive), I can't be scum here.

I am, of course, 100 % objective when making this statement and have no interest whatsoever in influencing the conclusion you will reach, which means you can fully trust me.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Martin worded it really well in our discussion. It feels like Ozy is just regurgitating information.
    Mhmm, there's a lot of listing, which covers the little bit of "analysis". The "analysis" mostly looks like shading, though. And surprisingly enough, there is little VCA from him (or any at all, actually).

Oh and if he's town you're next

=) ^_^ (=

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmm, there's a lot of listing, which covers the little bit of "analysis". The "analysis" mostly looks like shading, though. And surprisingly enough, there is little VCA from him (or any at all, actually).

Oh and if he's town you're next

=) ^_^ (=
    Agreed. I expect you all to push our slot tomorrow if he flips town.

But that's a problem for martin not for me
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ughh, I still have to read up plenty.. at some point..

I gave a biscuit to Gikkle or Grikkle or whatever his name was, and it's all pretty much based on page2 only. I received none.
    I've in my notes some stuff:
    --
    I don't see why, for example Martin, couldn't just claim whom they gave their token to on the following day and not the day before. Aren't people allowed to rethink during the night phase? Lag himself said nothing about "claims must be the day before" before this post, so immediately jumping to the conclusion as if it were something obvious looks disingenuous.
    It feels unnecessary shady tbh.
    --
    #54 Lag honestly claims that nobody is allowed to change their minds during the night. It's literally when you have the time to think about your decision.

I'd honestly vote Lag here for shading.
    He never even said before all this that night actions have to be claimed the day before and not after. It honestly looks like a trap.
    --
    #56 Lag says nobody reconsiders during the night. I literally almost always submit my action at like the last hour..
    --
    #58 MM is strawmaning Martin here, since Martin never said anything about not saying whom they gave their token to, only about to not do it the day before.
    I'd honestly call out a possible Lag+MM team here.
    MM is just blatantly misrepresenting what Martin said here.
    --
    #66 #69 - for a moment there it first sounded like Martin actually meant to never say their target? Ask Varcron to ask Martin why SB16 can't talk during the day phase at all with him and can only talk at night.
    --
    Hard agree with #84

That #84 was why I chose to give a biscuit to Gikkle guy.

Some things of interest to me:
    -I see Varcron got voted up D1. Are you serious guys? You should know better than to vote Varcron for being like Varcron. MM, Martin and Lag in particular should know it.
    - Can't we just clutch out a mechanical win from here? Someone review this plan: We ascend all double slots, lynch 1 from each and agree to never use night kill. We have more than enough confirmed slots at that point - and if Mafia choose to kill anyone then they're in a tight tight mechanical PoE.
    - Tbh, only reason I want to read up is to see who's now confirmed by the flip. Ugh.. if someone could just tell me? That'd be great..

I'm back to Labs in Runeterra. Cya!
    Also, lol at the fact that Day1 had 230 posts, 1 slot 0 posts, 1 slot minimum posts, yet a Mafia got lynched by 3 votes when Mafia should have 3 vote power themselves? This's a meme game lol.

Also, in this setup each mafia lynch gives 1 more mislynch for town and 1 less night kill for mafia. Which kinda means those voting Mizery should be confirmed? I even forgot who they're lol.
    No, this wouldnt work out, sadly.
    Unlike corrupted ascended souls, town ascended souls wont be able to use tokens at all.
    This stands in the role card.
    Somehow this is very ... scummy
    Praise the Lord!

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

And another message from my other head:

If I'm wrong about the boxed wolves, then the most likely slots to be wolves are probably Martin or Gikkle. I don't know enough about Gikkle's meta to know if he'd be brazen enough to try to save a teammate at L-1 with just 30 minutes left in the day.

Martin's resistance to switching could also have just been him waiting and baiting for me to push him more to switch. He's certainly a good enough player to pull that off. Either way though, I'd like to hold off on those tinfoils for today and press the boxed in slots.
    Praise the Lord!

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

In this setup with no NK, i seems to me that all wolves would be have to gain as much towncred as possible, which makes turbo hard bussing a very valid play IMO. Which is why i gave my token to gikkle rather than Lag. I'll be back at it later, i just wanted to mention this and that i (obviously) did not receive any tokens.

20. ISO #320

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    In this setup with no NK, i seems to me that all wolves would be have to gain as much towncred as possible, which makes turbo hard bussing a very valid play IMO. Which is why i gave my token to gikkle rather than Lag. I'll be back at it later, i just wanted to mention this and that i (obviously) did not receive any tokens.
    We tried to get cfd and for analysis
    And from town pov, lags pov, was varcron very scummy
    Praise the Lord!

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

If you are scum, then good job getting yourself townread and getting that towncred you mentioned ;)

24. ISO #324

We tried to get cfd and for analysis
    And from town pov, lags pov, was varcron very scummy
    cfd and for analysis ? Sorry, i have no idea what this means, there are many mafia acronyms i still ignore.
    Not that i disagree, but i dont see how that varcron comment is relevant to what i said.

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

cfd and for analysis ? Sorry, i have no idea what this means, there are many mafia acronyms i still ignore.
    Not that i disagree, but i dont see how that varcron comment is relevant to what i said.
    Yeah lag switched over to varcron becuz the mizery train was riding too smooth
    And becuz varcron was very scummy aswell
    And becuz we wanted to see hows switching aswell
    Wagonomics are very analysis usefull
    And this relates to you becuz u didnt like us switching to varcron
    Praise the Lord!

28. ISO #328

The movement they claim
    Gikkle: Light/Pqrn
    Loldebite: Gikkle
    Marshall: Lag/Oli
    Cyber:
    Jack: Cyber
    Lag/Oli: Light/Pqrn
    Light/Pqrn:
    Vacron/Ozy: Gikkle
    Martin/Stealth: Lag/Oli
    The count they claim to have in brackets, the givers behind
    Gikkle(3):
    Loldebite:
    Marshall(1):
    Wrath Cyber:
    Super Jack(0):
    Lag/Oli(2):
    Light/Pqrn:
    Vacron/Ozy:
    Martin/Stealth:
    Praise the Lord!

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Yeah lag switched over to varcron becuz the mizery train was riding too smooth
    And becuz varcron was very scummy aswell
    And becuz we wanted to see hows switching aswell
    Wagonomics are very analysis usefull
    And this relates to you becuz u didnt like us switching to varcron
    That is a misunderstanding, i dont think i've said that explicitly anywhere and i'm not sure where you thought i implied that. The bussing part was about how you started the train on mizery, hoping MM would confirm the suspicion, than about switching from the train you started onto varcron. The switch seems reasonable enough, or at least it does not strike me as odd.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

Updated:
    Gikkle: Light/Pqrn
    Loldebite: Gikkle
    Marshall: Lag/Oli
    Cyber: ??
    Jack: Cyber
    Lag/Oli: Light/Pqrn
    Light/Pqrn: ??
    Vacron/Ozy: Gikkle
    Martin/Stealth: Lag/Oli
    The count they claim to have in brackets, the givers behind
    Gikkle(3): Loldebite, Vacron/Ozy, ??
    Loldebite(??): ??
    Marshall(1): ??
    Wrath Cyber(1): Cyber
    Super Jack(0): -
    Lag/Oli(2): Marshall, Martin/Stealth
    Light/Pqrn(2): Gikkle, Lag/Oli
    Vacron/Ozy(??): ??
    Martin/Stealth(??): ??
    Praise the Lord!

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

That is a misunderstanding, i dont think i've said that explicitly anywhere and i'm not sure where you thought i implied that. The bussing part was about how you started the train on mizery, hoping MM would confirm the suspicion, than about switching from the train you started onto varcron. The switch seems reasonable enough, or at least it does not strike me as odd.
    When i say "you" i mean Lag & oliver as an hydra, not you, oliverz, as an individual, sorry if that was unclear
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Ok who wanna fight. I'm gonna use my anger to play. Time to read the setup in detail as opposed to skimming it.
    Do you have any tokens?
    Praise the Lord!

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

Yeah 3 posts higher u can see the reason why i thaugt that you sr us.
    And everything is ok, a hydra is one animal even if it has two heqds
    The tokens question goes for both of you, did you receive any.
    Looks like you missed it

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Yeah 3 posts higher u can see the reason why i thaugt that you sr us.
    And everything is ok, a hydra is one animal even if it has two heqds
    The tokens question goes for both of you, did you receive any.
    If the other one in "both" is SJ, he also responded there :

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    No one gave me one, how sad

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

OK here is the total tally of the 9 tokens (allegedly, assuming no 2x from scum receiving from town). Do we believe 2 scum gave their tokens to 2 town? I need to process this with the latest info just received, but for everyone's benefit, here is what we have:

legend is
    Player(s)(# tokens received: who they received from)

Lag/Oliver(2: from MM, Martin/SB)
    Gikkle (3: from Loldebite, seems other 2 must have come from Varcron/Ozy and WrathCyber, who havent revealed yet)
    MM(1: from LY/PQ)
    LY/PQ(2: from Gikkle, from Lag/Oliver)
    Wrath(at least 1: from SJ per SJ claim)

Presumably Varcron and SuperJack received 0 tokens. Here's to hoping they are scum and town is about to sweep this game lol.

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    OK here is the total tally of the 9 tokens (allegedly, assuming no 2x from scum receiving from town). Do we believe 2 scum gave their tokens to 2 town? I need to process this with the latest info just received, but for everyone's benefit, here is what we have:

legend is

Gikkle (3: from Loldebite, seems other 2 must have come from Varcron/Ozy and WrathCyber, who havent revealed yet)

Presumably Varcron and SuperJack received 0 tokens. Here's to hoping they are scum and town is about to sweep this game lol.
    Loldebite and SB16(Martin), you also received 0 tokens, correct?

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

Only when you die, only half of them, and rounded down (so an odd number like 3 will be come 1.5 and get rounded down to 1)
    Each night, you only give away a freshly generated 1 bitcoin
    That's Good. Don't have to worry about scum sending it all to one person. Now my other question still seeks answer.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #350

legend is

varcron/ozy have claimed to give their token to Gikkle in #285