Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

MM and PQRn both seem better than last game
    Meta wise both PQRn and Light are following their town meta, so that's a fairly solid TR for me.

I would say my reads go like this

LY
    Lag
    Martin(slightly more townie if ozy flips scum, if not, slightly more suspicious)
    --
    MM
    --
    SJ
    Wrath
    Loldebite
    Varcron

Reads are kind of consensus, but those are my honest thoughts rn.

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Bisected Souls

DAY 2 ENDED.

OzyWho (4 [L-1]):
    Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall, PQRnHack, oliverz144
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-4]):
    SuperJack
    oliverz144 (1 [L-4]):
    OzyWho

Varcron/OzyWho has been eliminated !
    Varcron/OzyWho's role was :
    Spoiler : ROLE :

Corrupted Soul

No last will was found.

NIGHT 2 HAS STARTED.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

DO NOT FORGET TO SEND THE MANDATORY TOKEN TO SOMEONE ELSE BY PMING ME (DISCORD OR FORUM).
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

13. ISO #613

Bisected Souls

DAY 3 HAS STARTED

Slot Player 1 (will be playing D1,D3,D5...) Player 2 (will be playing D2,D4,D6...) Graveyard
    #1 Lag oliverz144
    #2 Gikkle -
    #3 Loldebite -
    #4 Marshmallow Marshall -
    #5 Light_Yagami PQRnHack
    #6 WrathCyber -
    #7 Mizery - Corrupted Soul
    #8 MartinGG99 Stealthbomber16
    #9 Varcron OzyWho Corrupted Soul
    #10 SuperJack -

@Lag @Gikkle @Loldebite @Marshmallow Marshall @Light_Yagami
    @
    WrathCyber@MartinGG99 @SuperJack

No one died during this night !

With 8 slots alive, 5 votes to hammer.

Remaining time before End Of Day 3 :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Auwt; November 18th, 2021 at 12:48 PM.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

14. ISO #614

Me and SB16 came to the conculsion that Wrath should be going today

-vote CyberWrath

Oh and we got 3 tokens last night, and sent our token to Lag as we said.

Will be giving my thoughts on each slot soon-ish
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

-vote CyberWrath

oliver and I sent you our token, we received one token

I agree that Wrath loses almost all of his town-cred off the back of day 1 actually being w/w

I think SuperJack is much wolfier than Wrath though, Wrath literally zero posted yesterday whereas SuperJack was trying to derail the Varcron/Ozy train by needling oliver as well as testing the waters on a Martin/SB push

-vote SuperJack

16. ISO #616

-vote CyberWrath

Why Wrath When They Voted Mizery Who Was Scum?

Id Say Higher Suspects Are SuperJack Loldebite And Gikkle

Loldebite Has Been Quite Absent In General... Could Be Low Effort Town Or Lurking In Wait Scum..

Super Jack And Gikkle Could Have Both Voted To Finish Off Oxy Who Was Also Scum.. Granted Gikkle Did Vote On Ozys Slot Near End Of Day 1..

However SuperJack Has Been Consistently Avoiding Voting Scum Slots..

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

Loldebite Has Been Quite Absent In General... Could Be Low Effort Town Or Lurking In Wait Scum..

Super Jack And Gikkle Could Have Both Voted To Finish Off Oxy Who Was Also Scum.. Granted Gikkle Did Vote On Ozys Slot Near End Of Day 1..

Gikkle was the one that led the Varcron counter wagon on day 1, it would be very dubious wolf play to do such a thing since it immediately put Varcron/Ozy under scrutiny on day 2.

I agree that SuperJack has loads of wolf equity, loldebite feels townier from a gut read, but I've not actually had the chance to interact with him directly yet this game, so we'll see.

Also how many tokens did you get and who did you send to?

18. ISO #618

We Received 1 Token... Bringing Our Total Token Count To Three..

Three Is The Number Of Tokens We Have. No More No Less.. We Did Zero Shopping Last Night..

Imma Wait To Disclose Who We Gave Our Token To.. Until Everyone Else Claims.. Because If Someone Claims Who We Gave Our Token To.. We Will Catch Them In A Lie And They Will Be Outed..

19. ISO #619

Gave my token to SJ to spread out tokens (lower risk) before we came upon an agreement on who to give tokens to. I'm also very much convinced the last scum is either :
    1) currently being townread by multiple people and having received at least 2+ (before doubling) tokens from town
    2) whoever ozycron gave his token to, aka Gikkle
    SJ fits in none of these scenarios.

I'm very much convinced is SJ or Martin (or me, ftr) was the last scum, they would be in such a terrible position that we may very well consider other options first without any risk.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

1) you felt i was "quite absent" D2 ?
    2) Are you scumreading SJ/Gikkle (also, why am i not included ?) for not hammering 20m before EoD ?

22. ISO #622

Going to steal this style from Lag.

Lag/Oli

I think this slot is particularly clear because of not only EoD1 (poking me to tie wagons with Varcron/Ozy and Mizery being woofs), but also their handling of me in D1 seemed to be largely good. Not impossible to replicate, but to replicate it would need a decently high skill level imo. At first on D2 I was a bit suspicious of how Oli interacted with SJ (namely the outburst) but after discussing it with SB16 we came to the conclusion that Oli's outburst was town-indicative rather than wolf-indicative.

Gikkle

I think this slot is very likely clear. I don't really have a solid, high-confidence read on them outside of voting. However, I do believe their vote on Varcron at EoD was very unlikely to have been done by !wolf Gikkle or many other wolves for that matter. Additionally, I think #281 is a very good look now given the EoD1 wagons were w/w.

Loldebite

Posts are more or less okay, but given the relative towniness of other slots SB and I have them in PoE. I had to laugh at their "slight TR, seems to be actually trying" read of my slot. Seems like the sort of description I would not use if I were a wolf providing a read on a relatively high-posting player.

Marshmallow Marshall

Personally I read this slot as being preety good. Not clear, but close to it. SB might view them a bit less than I do, but I feel like they're overall good. Yesterday we got a heart attack wondering if #527 was borderline TMI'ing Ozy as town. However, I thought #307 was quite good because the last 2 lines were cheerful in a way that I think most wolves would have difficulty replicating on a day where one wolf is dead and the other they are currently voting to death. It's one thing to appear solving and secretly bussing a partner, its another to express cheerfulness during crisis management.

Light/PQR

This is probably the opposite in the sense that Stealth reads them higher than I do, though we both read Light/PQR as being some level of town. However, I can see and understand where Stealth is coming from on this matter so I trust the validity of his opinion on it. Paraphrasing his words, he viewed them as more or less as equally clear to Marshmallow Marshall. Not sure if Stealth would like me to share his thoughts, so I'm keeping quiet about it here.

WrathCyber

Not much going for this guy. Also I misspelled his name.

-vote WrathCyber

What strikes me most is that their very first post is about a 4 day weekend but they have so few posts and disappeared on the 2nd day phase.

SuperJack

This slot has had good tone and decent play which evoked past experiences of !town SJ for me. However, there isn't much clearing about them when considering the wolf flips and additionally I haven't really played with !wolf them so its possible they could be fooling me. Which leaves them in the PoE, probably after loldebite and WrathCyber.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Lag/Oli

I think this slot is particularly clear because of not only EoD1 (poking me to tie wagons with Varcron/Ozy and Mizery being woofs), but also their handling of me in D1 seemed to be largely good. Not impossible to replicate, but to replicate it would need a decently high skill level imo. At first on D2 I was a bit suspicious of how Oli interacted with SJ (namely the outburst) but after discussing it with SB16 we came to the conclusion that Oli's outburst was town-indicative rather than wolf-indicative.

Gikkle

I think this slot is very likely clear. I don't really have a solid, high-confidence read on them outside of voting. However, I do believe their vote on Varcron at EoD was very unlikely to have been done by !wolf Gikkle or many other wolves for that matter. Additionally, I think #281 is a very good look now given the EoD1 wagons were w/w.

Loldebite

Posts are more or less okay, but given the relative towniness of other slots SB and I have them in PoE. I had to laugh at their "slight TR, seems to be actually trying" read of my slot. Seems like the sort of description I would not use if I were a wolf providing a read on a relatively high-posting player.

Marshmallow Marshall

Personally I read this slot as being preety good. Not clear, but close to it. SB might view them a bit less than I do, but I feel like they're overall good. Yesterday we got a heart attack wondering if #527 was borderline TMI'ing Ozy as town. However, I thought #307 was quite good because the last 2 lines were cheerful in a way that I think most wolves would have difficulty replicating on a day where one wolf is dead and the other they are currently voting to death. It's one thing to appear solving and secretly bussing a partner, its another to express cheerfulness during crisis management.

Light/PQR

This is probably the opposite in the sense that Stealth reads them higher than I do, though we both read Light/PQR as being some level of town. However, I can see and understand where Stealth is coming from on this matter so I trust the validity of his opinion on it. Paraphrasing his words, he viewed them as more or less as equally clear to Marshmallow Marshall. Not sure if Stealth would like me to share his thoughts, so I'm keeping quiet about it here.

WrathCyber

-vote WrathCyber

What strikes me most is that their very first post is about a 4 day weekend but they have so few posts and disappeared on the 2nd day phase.

SuperJack

This slot has had good tone and decent play which evoked past experiences of !town SJ for me. However, there isn't much clearing about them when considering the wolf flips and additionally I haven't really played with !wolf them so its possible they could be fooling me. Which leaves them in the PoE, probably after loldebite and WrathCyber.
    Why Would U Read Us Less Then SB16.. When This Was On Both Scum Lynches.. Now You Have Me Curious About What SB16 Said About Us..

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

Why Would U Read Us Less Then SB16.. When This Was On Both Scum Lynches.. Now You Have Me Curious About What SB16 Said About Us..
    I think Varcron/Ozy dying D2 was likely evident by EoD1 so I didn't really give anyone credit for that unless they started/joined it in EoD1.

It's also not impossible that you parked a vote on a teammate on d1 and it just suddenly built upon itself

so that's why I haven't cleared you from your votes

there's other players who are more likely wolves than you though and like I said SB16 has made valid points in your favor
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #627

I think Varcron/Ozy dying D2 was likely evident by EoD1 so I didn't really give anyone credit for that unless they started/joined it in EoD1.

It's also not impossible that you parked a vote on a teammate on d1 and it just suddenly built upon itself

so that's why I haven't cleared you from your votes

there's other players who are more likely wolves than you though and like I said SB16 has made valid points in your favor
    Well SB16 Claims He Can Read Me Based On One Word/Phrase/Something I Do If Im Scum.. So Id Trust SB16s Read On Me.. I Mean He Wont Even Let Me Know What That Word Or Phrase Is.. Feels Bad..

28. ISO #628

Hello, I have received two tokens last night and now have 3 in total (1 from N1).
    Spoiler : Long list of reads with my comments, colored by me (MM) :

Lag/Oli

Gikkle

Nothing to say against the first two reads, I share the conclusions and the thought process makes sense.

Loldebite

I don't really understand the "slight TR" read here. It's a very easy sentence to use as a justification as wolf. As for Loldebite's game in general, there's nothing going for him, no votes, no strong contribution... I can't say he never posted, but I also can't tell you a single thing he did, and that is not a good sign. Thoughts? I was thinking of lynching him today, actually.

Marshmallow Marshall

I LITERALLY CALLED HIM SCUM "MORE SUSPICIOUS THAN YOU" AAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I really don't understand that reasoning, although I guess it doesn't matter at all anymore since Ozy flipped lol (and that's partly due to me...)
    Other than that, interesting reasoning that makes sense. I didn't even think of that reason to townread myself

Light/PQR

I think Light is somewhat towny, but that's it. I would probably lynch them before SJ if it came to that, but I don't think it will.

WrathCyber

-vote WrathCyber

Could make sense, although I'd rather hit on Loldebite. SJ's point about him forgetting people in his list, while not terribly strong, still is a minor point going for him... That being said, I definetly wouldn't oppose this lynch, even if Loldebite is a little worse to me.

SuperJack

I really agree with what you are specifying here: he's technically part of the PoE because we can't rule him out, but his tone is really good. If he's scum, well, we can just refrain from giving him any tokens and he can't win lol.
    My reads & comments on Martinbomber's reads are up there ^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #629

Oh and I gave my token to Martinbomber last night. As I said yesterday (#303), there is no way both Varcrozy and Martinbomber are scum considering D1.

-vote Loldebite

I see no reason not to do this.

Also, HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN FM??? I have never seen that let's make it happen!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

30. ISO #630

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post

I agree that Wrath loses almost all of his town-cred off the back of day 1 actually being w/w

I think SuperJack is much wolfier than Wrath though, Wrath literally zero posted yesterday whereas SuperJack was trying to derail the Varcron/Ozy train by needling oliver as well as testing the waters on a Martin/SB push

-vote SuperJack
    bROOOP

Notice SJ Stuff:

SJ did big boo boo with reguards to mechanics.

SJs last post was sus of Ozy.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post

-vote SuperJack
    Really? Can you quote the particularly incriminating posts? I did not notice.

34. ISO #634

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Gave my token to SJ to spread out tokens (lower risk) before we came upon an agreement on who to give tokens to. I'm also very much convinced the last scum is either :
    1) currently being townread by multiple people and having received at least 2+ (before doubling) tokens from town
    2) whoever ozycron gave his token to, aka Gikkle
    SJ fits in none of these scenarios.

I'm very much convinced is SJ or Martin (or me, ftr) was the last scum, they would be in such a terrible position that we may very well consider other options first without any risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    -vote Loldebite

Noone gives me a gift how dare yeeeee!
    Hmmm Hmmm.. Something Isnt Adding Up Here.. Loldebite Claims To Give SJ A Token.. SJ Claims To Not Get A Token.. Interesting...

35. ISO #635

Hmmm Hmmm.. Something Isnt Adding Up Here.. Loldebite Claims To Give SJ A Token.. SJ Claims To Not Get A Token.. Interesting...

Light is Right

Explanations are in order, gentlemen...

36. ISO #636

Also this just significantly reinforced my townread on Light, simply because he wouldn't point that out as scum lol. He's actually trying, it seems.

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hello, I have received two tokens last night and now have 3 in total (1 from N1).

My reads & comments on Martinbomber's reads are up there ^
    fundamentally I think me and SB don't mind Loldebite/Wrath going

A bit of hesitation to SJ going

and if someone is thinking about yeeting out of that group they best explain themselves well
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #638

So My Good Buddy PQRNHacks Brought Up A Valid Point...

Since All But One Scum Are Dead They Had No Choice But To Give Their Token To A Townie..

So There Isnt Much Reason For Mafia To Lie Here.. In This Theory PQ Thinks Lolde Is Telling The Truth While SJ Is Lying..

Alternatively ,

PQ Also Stated That Scum Lolde Could Have Lied In An Attempt To Frame SJ..

I Personally Believe Based On What I Previously Quoted Scum Is Between Only.. Lolde And SJ..

One Is Lying Up To Us To Figure Out What One.

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh and I gave my token to Martinbomber last night. As I said yesterday (#303), there is no way both Varcrozy and Martinbomber are scum considering D1.

-vote Loldebite

I see no reason not to do this.

Also, HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN FM??? I have never seen that let's make it happen!
    why me above wrathcyber ?
    Also, do you actually think im going to win this as last scum with 0 tokens D3 ?

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

So My Good Buddy PQRNHacks Brought Up A Valid Point...

Since All But One Scum Are Dead They Had No Choice But To Give Their Token To A Townie..

So There Isnt Much Reason For Mafia To Lie Here.. In This Theory PQ Thinks Lolde Is Telling The Truth While SJ Is Lying..

Alternatively ,

PQ Also Stated That Scum Lolde Could Have Lied In An Attempt To Frame SJ..

I Personally Believe Based On What I Previously Quoted Scum Is Between Only.. Lolde And SJ..

One Is Lying Up To Us To Figure Out What One.
    Weirdly, i'm thinking this must be an error on his part somehow. Lying in such a spot (either SJ or me) really would be suicide, wouldnt it ?...
    But perhaps the last scum is desperate enough to try something like that...

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Well as i said, i wanted to give my token to SJ.
    For a moment i thought glue would prevent giving tokens and that would've been a way for scum to fuck with us, but it turns out that's not how glue works lol.
    Im Aware Of That As Well... Glue Only Works When PPL Buy From The Store.. Doesnt Stop Token Transfer

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

Lag/Oli

Gikkle

Loldebite

Marshmallow Marshall

Light/PQR

WrathCyber

-vote WrathCyber

SuperJack

I agree with many of these thoughts, disagree on Wrath + SJ though, but either way my PoE is still (SuperJack, Wrath, Loldebite)

50. ISO #650