{Permanently Banned} WEWUZKANGZ 1-S2-1-10371102
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

WEWUZKANGZ 1-S2-1-10371102

WEWUZKANGZ 1-S2-1-10371102 is the smurf of WeWereKings, who is banned for racism. In the replay found in the below link, he uses the N word so you can get him for that too. I don't understand why the mod who processed it went out of his way to ban someone who wasn't even mentioned in the report, but ignored all this racism.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...928#post948928
    The Khaleesi did nothing wrong.

2. ISO #2

Re: WEWUZKANGZ 1-S2-1-10371102

Thank you for your report. It's a good catch that wewuzkangz who has seen BLx2 time himself is the same account as permabanned wewerekings. This was not previously caught as we primarily check by bnet ID or exact name so there isn't really an easy way for an unfamiliar mod to catch an account with a similar but different name and different bnet ID.

WeWuzKangz: 1-S2-1-10371102
    Rec: Permaban

Per: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ht=WeWereKings
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

The mod was not unfamiliar with the person because he banned him before and said, and I quote "This is a known guy from some time ago." -- but thank you for doing what he was unwilling to do and getting rid of the known racist who literally uses the n word in every game he's in, that I have personally seen him do in games where that mod was present on several occasions.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-10371102
    Last edited by Veliaire; November 10th, 2021 at 10:54 AM.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    The mod was not unfamiliar with the person because he banned him before and said, and I quote "This is a known guy from some time ago." -- but thank you for doing what he was unwilling to do and getting rid of the known racist who literally uses the n word in every game he's in, that I have personally seen him do in games where that mod was present on several occasions.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-10371102
    He recommended BLx2 for that account whereas months later a different mod recommended permaban for the OTHER wewerekings account. So you see that mostache likely didn’t know about the wewerekings account being permaed, only the weWuzKangz account getting BLx2. Not really sure what’s confusing about this for you
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Listen, if your going to simply ban people over language regardless of racism or not your not going to have a fan base within one month guaranteed. I PROMISE you that the person that has initiated reports on both accounts aka (veliaire) uses foul language time to time. This hypocrisy expresses itself through the creator and moderators of this game. Sometimes one has to wonder maybe it isnt the players that are so bad... its the mods and creators. I will not be stopped and other players will not be stopped. I mean this in terms of banning their accounts and people using language. If this comes down to a skill thing I PROMISE im a more competent player than this human being veliaire if you can even call something so feeble a human being to begin with. Finally I bet even the mods user foul language time to time in the game and THEY know it.
    YOOZ BE SAYIN.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Kangz View Post
    I will not be stopped and other players will not be stopped. I PROMISE im a more competent player than this human being veliaire if you can even call something so feeble a human being to begin with.
    You were stopped, by me. You will always be stopped by me. I say that to you not to rub salt into your wounds, but to save you the time of trying to beat me because that will never happen. I will always be there to report you, no matter what smurf slithers into a lobby.