Register

User Tag List

Thread: It's Time...

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: It's Time...

Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    I've been a valued member of the SC2 Mafia community for years now and I think it's time we talked about making me a moderator. How do we get the ball rolling on my ascension? I am eager to get to work.
    Application sent to OzyWho via PM. 284 Word essay on the mistakes of the Otterman Empire.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Veliaire would be overzealous and unyielding like how he describes his Jailor play style.

I can just imagine him recommending Renren to be punished for using the word "goofy".

Good thing he wouldn't be judge, jury and executioner, and that his betters will block any such recommendations. Although Velly would probably proceed to argue his point till the cows go home (*cough*win rate *cough* how number of games played are registered in-game *cough*).

All this assuming he actually succeeds in becoming a Keeper.
    Last edited by Exeter350; October 25th, 2021 at 09:54 PM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Veliaire would be overzealous and unyielding like how he describes his Jailor play style.

I can just imagine him recommending Renren to be punished for using the word "goofy".

Good thing he wouldn't be judge, jury and executioner, and that his betters will block any such recommendations. Although Velly would probably proceed to argue his point till the cows go home (*cough*win rate *cough* how number of games played are registered in-game *cough*).

All this assuming he actually succeeds in becoming a Keeper.
    I feel like you just described SCVMURDERER as Keeper.

14. ISO #14