Sc2 Mafia Private Lobby with friends.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Sc2 Mafia Private Lobby with friends.

Hello everyone.
    I'm trying to get my friends to play Sc2Mafia in a private lobby.
    There are going to be new accounts so they will be autokicked. (4-6 players)
    Now I can request for whitelist for all of them but I wanted to know if the new player autoban only lasts for a few days.
    We plan on playing on the 15th and on the 16th of this month. Today is the 12th. If they all make an account today, will they be able to play on Friday?
    If not how long does the whitelist take into effect?

I would really appreciate it if anyone can answer my questions.
    Respectfully, Big.

2. ISO #2

Re: Sc2 Mafia Private Lobby with friends.

Another option is to host it on the ‘unmoderated’ version.
    You could also create the accounts yourself and put in for their white lists to start the process with less coordination.

I should also point out there’s a minimum number of players required which may prevent what your trying to do. If you very specifically want a private lobby other viable options exist such as our narrator, epic mafia or town of Salem which wouldn’t require them downloading the client. And if they are real life friends you can play mafia/werewolf in person or through a chat program like Skype.

Best of luck with what your trying to accomplish. I hope this helps.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Hey thanks for the replies.
    I am not playing other mafia games other than Sc2mafia. I found it to be the best experience playing mafia. The thrill and the atmosphere outmatches any that i've seen.
    I will post a whitelist request soon with all the accounts (It will be many), assuming the bans are permanent for all new accounts.
    "Another option is to host it on the ‘unmoderated’ version." were you referring to Twelveyrold's copy version of Sc2Mafia? I've checked it out but it skips on certain timing of the game, and ruins the atmosphere.
    Also adding a "FATALITY" voice track for every death, which is extremely annoying and childish.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by BigtheJonathan View Post
    Hey thanks for the replies.
    I am not playing other mafia games other than Sc2mafia. I found it to be the best experience playing mafia. The thrill and the atmosphere outmatches any that i've seen.
    I will post a whitelist request soon with all the accounts (It will be many), assuming the bans are permanent for all new accounts.
    "Another option is to host it on the ‘unmoderated’ version." were you referring to Twelveyrold's copy version of Sc2Mafia? I've checked it out but it skips on certain timing of the game, and ruins the atmosphere.
    Also adding a "FATALITY" voice track for every death, which is extremely annoying and childish.
    I remember by accident joining the copy version, and don't remember noticing any difference. I wonder if there's multiple of them..

By the way, if you guys make a purely private game - honestly you can just go to the EU server and play there because it's not moderated.
    But it's also not updated, so if there's been some bugs added to the map over the years of SC2 patches - it's still there.

Another another option is to try Mafia 2.0
    I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think it's moderated.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Arrow just curious - how long usually does it take between a white list request and it being implemented in the game?
    I check for new whitelists requests at least once a day, sometimes more. Once I see them, the backend takes less than 2 hours, mostly on the Blizzard side of things.
    @BigtheJonathan Please give me your friend's SC2 ID and I can get him whitelisted. The format for an ID is 1-S2-X-XXXXXXXX; you can get it a few ways, but if he's been kicked from a lobby, it displays it at the start of the game/replay.
    Last edited by Arrow; October 16th, 2021 at 10:10 AM.

7. ISO #7

I have had a lot of fun with the mini-games in VRChat. There are a bunch of Werewolf worlds that I have seen played before, and there is the Town of Salem VR world which I myself frequent a lot.
    This is especially fun if your friends prefer voice chat over text chat, since VRChat is primarily voice chat.
    VRChat is free on Steam and does not require any VR equipment.

This is the world I play in: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_4...1-09113ca0e59a

Other fun social VRChat worlds exist too. Gold Guardians is another social deduction game, but with very simply rules which makes it fun with a group of inexperienced friend. Danganronpa Next looks like a lot of fun, but I haven't had time to learn it or even try it myself yet, it is based on the Danganronpa games as far as I know.
    Last edited by Deantwo; October 18th, 2021 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Added some alternative VRChat games too.

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)