S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 51
Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 3138
  1. ISO #2501

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    The context for all this was my scum teams I proposed to loldebite in the specific case that Paopan was town. I am not assuming Paopan is town. But if he WAS, these scum teams would be the ones that are possible,
    whats the paopan!scum teams?

2. ISO #2502

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    So is it a possibility or not?
    Not sure where you want to lead me to.
    Everything's possible. If he is town, you're probably just confirmed scum on the basis of TMI. Though if we have 24 hours, maybe I can still get a wagon on you going...

3. ISO #2503

So is it a possibility or not?
    Not sure where you want to lead me to.
    Everything's possible. If he is town, you're probably just confirmed scum on the basis of TMI. Though if we have 24 hours, maybe I can still get a wagon on you going...
    I assume it isn't because you are voting Paopan.
    So please, show me the team you are expecting.
    I see in the future, already answered your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

4. ISO #2504

If I turn my brain off my gut tells me the team is MM/Gikkle/Luona/Oliver.
    When I turn my brain back on, no N1 kill makes this team impossible. They could easily get a kill anywhere.

I still don't believe any combo of 4 bandits ever no kills. So either PQ is scum and blocked, or they hit Frinckles/Oliver and no kill.
    In former world, PQ is scum, so Loldebite is town almost always. In the latter world, MM is always town.
    If I believe MM is scum, then I am forced to accept that scum didn't hit Frinckles or Oliver N1, and that PQ is also scum (because again I think no mafia team ever no kills n1 like this, so the only way for mafia to not get a kill is if the killer was roleblocked). So in MM scum world, PQ is scum, Loldebite is town, Auwt is town (Auwt never has PQ perform the kill here, if Auwt wouldn't attack a target for fear of lookout why would PQ attack that target in fear of lookout? PQ is just more vulnerable to being blocked...)

So my Gikkle scumteam theory decreases

Next theory, what if I flip my own argument and Gikkle is very townie (since as much as I try, I can never see T/T Gikkle and Pao, as it relies on exactly ONE pairing where scum Oberon doesn't execute the town mayor who literally asked him to do it)?
    Then Pao is scum, and who does he fit on a team with..?
    PaoPan/Luona/PQrnHack/??? team???
    In a world where Pao flips scum here, and Gikkle is town, Oliverz is either white knighting Gikkle or is town and has a very good read
    But do I think Oliverz busses and white knights at the same time when they are not in a good deepwolf position? No.

So in Gikkle town world, Pao is scum, Oliverz is town. Then Auwt looks a lot worse for being on Pao D1, but switching off onto Gikkle when I got a Pao train started (I actually don't remember if I started the real train but let's say I did).
    If Pao and Auwt are teamed, then PQRnhack could be scum, but didn't do the nightkill. So Pao/Auwt scum in Gikkle town world, and scum hit Frinckles or MM on D1 (either way, MM town here). If they hit Oliver, then Luona isn't scum.

None of this makes any sense let's just flip both Gikkle and Pao and solve from there....

5. ISO #2505

I see in the future, already answered your post.
    The fact he has only stated worlds where Paopan is town tells a lot in my very honestly honest opinion.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

6. ISO #2506

If Paopan is town, yes, that's what would have happened. Why would you think PQR would get RBed? Loldebite publicly said he'd RB Jmw. You would have been more concerned about the lookout.
    I don't understand this argument
    Lookout is not follower. If they are worried about a lookout watching a target, why would they send a different member to do the kill instead of, switching to a target they're not worried about LO watching.
    Auwt/PQ is never teamed. Auwt would always perform the kill here until found. Who the lookout finds doesn't really matter as your goal is to not hit the lookout watch anyway. The only reason to send PQ in instead of Auwt is a suicide 1 for 1 because they need a kill on a slot that LO is likely watching. And that's not a scenario that happens N1 especially with a no lynch all roles alive.

7. ISO #2507

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Lookout is not follower. If they are worried about a lookout watching a target, why would they send a different member to do the kill instead of, switching to a target they're not worried about LO watching.
    Auwt/PQ is never teamed. Auwt would always perform the kill here until found. Who the lookout finds doesn't really matter as your goal is to not hit the lookout watch anyway. The only reason to send PQ in instead of Auwt is a suicide 1 for 1 because they need a kill on a slot that LO is likely watching. And that's not a scenario that happens N1 especially with a no lynch all roles alive.
    Shhhhhhhhh let me be the deepwolf ((((

8. ISO #2508

Actually, one note
    Auwt/PQ is never teamed if PQ was carrying out the kill and got blocked. If scum hit Frinckles or Oliver N1, then Auwt/PQ pairing possible.

9. ISO #2509

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    whats the paopan!scum teams?
    Luona/Paopan/Auwt/PQR
    Luona/Paopan/Oberon/Auwt
    MM/Paopan/Auwt/Luona/
    MM/Paopan/Auwt/Oberon
    MM/Paopan/Auwt/PQR
    MM/Paopan/PQR/Oberon
    MM/Paopan/Luona/Oberon
    MM/Paopan/Luona/PQR

If you're town and Paopan is scum, scum team is just some combination of Paopan/MM/Oberon/PQR/Auwt. Jmw is removed because I don't believe Jmw can be scum with Paopan. It's not impossible for Oberon/Paopan S/S, but it's unlikely so those options are the least likely imo.

10. ISO #2510

Actually, one note
    Auwt/PQ is never teamed if PQ was carrying out the kill and got blocked. If scum hit Frinckles or Oliver N1, then Auwt/PQ pairing possible.
    Which means Auwt/PQ pairing guarantees MM being town, as scum won't hit MM's protected target or attack MM if he's scum duh.

11. ISO #2511

Any team with MM on it but not PQR on it is literally impossible.
    Night one, MM is scum, he tells his buddies he's protecting Frinckles. Scum never hit him (so oliver being attacked via swap is impossible) and never hit his target to make him look better (same as holstering, dumb and not a possibility I'm considering), so the only explanation for no scum nightkill is PQ getting blocked. There's no other possibility that makes sense.

So if you're going to put a team with MM on it, PQR should be on it as well.
    (That said, don't fall for a gap in logic, you can have a team with PQR on it without MM on it, just not the other way around)

12. ISO #2512

They didn't EXPECT the target to get watched, probably. It's just a protective measure - even if you don't expect something doesn't mean you don't prepare for it. Why would lookout watch the person being healed, anyways? But maybe they thought it was a slim possibility.

I don't think this is necessarily the world we live in, but it's not impossible like y'all keep trying to argue.

13. ISO #2513

Luona/Paopan/Auwt/PQR
    Luona/Paopan/Oberon/Auwt
    MM/Paopan/Auwt/Luona/
    MM/Paopan/Auwt/Oberon
    MM/Paopan/Auwt/PQR
    MM/Paopan/PQR/Oberon
    MM/Paopan/Luona/Oberon
    MM/Paopan/Luona/PQR

If you're town and Paopan is scum, scum team is just some combination of Paopan/MM/Oberon/PQR/Auwt. Jmw is removed because I don't believe Jmw can be scum with Paopan. It's not impossible for Oberon/Paopan S/S, but it's unlikely so those options are the least likely imo.
    Cross-out time !

Processing........

Remaining team according to luona pov :

MM/Paopan/Auwt/Oberon
    MM/Paopan/Auwt/PQR
    MM/Paopan/PQR/Oberon

So Marshmallow Marshall, congratulation, you are the official scum with an impressive 3/3 scumrate (with your scum mate being Paopan).

14. ISO #2514

On a side I find the MM/Paopan and Oberon/Auwt pairings hillaring good work there Gikkle.
    I mean you need imagination to create a world from nothing.

15. ISO #2515

Any team with MM on it but not PQR on it is literally impossible.
    Night one, MM is scum, he tells his buddies he's protecting Frinckles. Scum never hit him (so oliver being attacked via swap is impossible) and never hit his target to make him look better (same as holstering, dumb and not a possibility I'm considering), so the only explanation for no scum nightkill is PQ getting blocked. There's no other possibility that makes sense.

So if you're going to put a team with MM on it, PQR should be on it as well.
    (That said, don't fall for a gap in logic, you can have a team with PQR on it without MM on it, just not the other way around)
    This is true, which is why I don't think MM is scum.

16. ISO #2516

On a side I find the MM/Paopan and Oberon/Auwt pairings hillaring good work there Gikkle.
    EDIT:

On a side note I find the MM/Paopan and Oberon/Auwt pairings hilarious good work there Gikkle.

17. ISO #2517

Oliver/Pao never S/S and Gikkle/Oliver S/S becoming a lot more likely right now.
    PaoPan also made a reads list in case you've forgotten.
    wow his readlist was like:
    here are all ppl who voted me, there are 4 scum in it. Choose them yourself
    if you call that analysis, you have very low expectations
    Praise the Lord!

18. ISO #2518

I think you missed the part where I'm trying to convince a hypothetical T!Luona, and these are the only possibilities I see for them to be town. Oberon/Auwt is a fine pairing imo because your argument SoD was stupid and felt fake.

19. ISO #2519

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    wow his readlist was like:
    here are all ppl who voted me, there are 4 scum in it. Choose them yourself
    if you call that analysis, you have very low expectations
    That was not the reads list I was referring to:
    Spoiler : Post :
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    ANNOUNCEMENT: LORD MAYOR PAOPAN SPEAKING!!
    DAY 2 FIELD REPORT 卐

jmw
    - I don't feel too good about this slot. He is very cautious about his image.
    - My opinion on this slot might change depending on his night action. My advice... Play it like a "Go big or go home"
    - I'm anxious if he's going to shoot PQ tonight or no.

Gikkle
    - This train. Omfg why is it so hard to push this train??? Holy shit I'm pushing this.
    - Lynching this slot will provide us with a lot of information. I'm not moving my vote out of here.

oliverz144
    - This guy... Srly post is full of IIoA. In any case, I don't feel anything for this slot to be a town.
    - Heavily defends Gikkle. Either he knows Gikkle is 100% town or teammates with him as Bandit. In any case, I don't feel anything for this slot to be a town.

Marshmallow Marshall
    - I really don't understand this slot. Pushed me even before I started my first post in this game. And still voting me until now.

Oberon
    - I told him to execute me to provide town info. Yet he didn't. Makes no sense to jail me smh. +scum points
    - He claims to me in jail that Gikkle is scum; oliver town. Yet didn't vote Gikkle on day 2. +major scum points
    - loldebite said that he "RBed" PQ and he instantly voted PQ. Opportunity much?? [#1170]

Loldebite
    - Pretty sus when he considers luona and Oberon as his town core. His list doesn't make sense to me. [#1166]
    - Claimed RBing PQ. So probably an info we might need in the ff. days or maybe tonight (vig???)

PQRnHack
    - This slot is now getting in the spotlight due to having no n1 kill and him getting roleblocked.
    - Still not convinced, maybe Mafia did not attack and intends to play a long game.

Auwt
    - Didn't get along with him on initially on day 1. But his scum list matches mine. The lord mayor recognizes Auwt, as a town.

Light_Yagami && Mike
    - The Lord Mayor considers bo Towncore due to mechanics. PoV might change, I'm an assessor and they're going for KPI evaluation in the upcoming days.

Frinckles
    - Possibly attacked on night 1. Slight chance, but it might have. +town points
    - Voted me at the last second on EoD1. Probably drunk again, NAI.

Luona
    - Null reads for now... Role slot is too valuable to lynch or kill at this stage. Have no idea about this slot to be honest

Oh yeahhhh... Can post like this during weekends. We must carry out a great struggle with many contemporary features. Having the courage to fight and the fortitude to win is what has made our party invincible. Realizing our great dream will require hard work and persistence. Today, we are closer, more confident, and more capable than ever before of making the goal of national rejuvenation a reality. But we must be prepared to work harder than ever to get there.

HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN! HEIL PAOPAN!

20. ISO #2520

Cross-out time !

Processing........

MM/Paopan/Auwt/Oberon
    MM/Paopan/Auwt/PQR
    MM/Paopan/PQR/Oberon

So Marshmallow Marshall, congratulation, you are the official scum with an impressive 3/3 scumrate (with your scum mate being Paopan).
    Nice, we getting closer and closer.

None.

Amazing job Gikkle.
    So this proves one thing, you do not have the solve.

21. ISO #2521

So to sum it up, Gikkle stated every possible team and then dismissed them to a point where there is no possible point where luona can stand on.
    Feel free to follow the person who is not having any of the correct solve among the list of 10 teams he thought about.

22. ISO #2522

None.

Amazing job Gikkle.
    I don't think Luona is town. But I'm not going to block out the possibility. There's a difference.

From my PoV the world is looking something like Auwt/Luona/PQR/Paopan. Jmw/Oberon are more sideline PoE. Though I still think Jmw's reaction to my things yesterday was terrible lol

23. ISO #2523

So to sum it up, Gikkle stated every possible team and then dismissed them to a point where there is no possible point where luona can stand on.
    Feel free to follow the person who is not having any of the correct solve among the list of 10 teams he thought about.
    The team for Luona should probably be like MM/Paopan/Auwt/PQR

24. ISO #2524

They didn't EXPECT the target to get watched, probably. It's just a protective measure - even if you don't expect something doesn't mean you don't prepare for it. Why would lookout watch the person being healed, anyways? But maybe they thought it was a slim possibility.

I don't think this is necessarily the world we live in, but it's not impossible like y'all keep trying to argue.
    I just realized I mixed the two scenarios up in my head. Well, my point still stands; they would prepare for something even if they didn't expect it.

25. ISO #2525

I don't think Luona is town. But I'm not going to block out the possibility. There's a difference.

From my PoV the world is looking something like Auwt/Luona/PQR/Paopan. Jmw/Oberon are more sideline PoE. Though I still think Jmw's reaction to my things yesterday was terrible lol
    Sure but here is the thing, you cannot expect someone to follow you if the argument you bring up does not make sense or offer no possible way out.
    If you expect luona and Paopan to be scum, why would you ask her to vote Paopan.

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

Why do you think?
    Because you know she is town?
    And because you also know Paopan is town?

28. ISO #2528

Because you know she is town?
    And because you also know Paopan is town?
    If you believe luona is scum there is no point asking her to vote Paopan.
    That does mean you believe she is town.
    So you believe luona is scum but you believe she is town.

Usually a thing cannot be true and false at the same time unless there was a problem at some point.
    But once again, I did only quote your post, so we know where the problem is : )

29. ISO #2529

If you believe luona is scum there is no point asking her to vote Paopan.
    That does mean you believe she is town.
    So you believe luona is scum but you believe she is town.

Usually a thing cannot be true and false at the same time unless there was a problem at some point.
    But once again, I did only quote your post, so we know where the problem is : )
    I believe she is scum. But I am open minded. I am giving Luona an opportunity to prove herself; a test, if you will.

30. ISO #2530

You locked yourself in a situation where you could not withdraw.

Marshmallow Marshall
    PQRnHack
    Light_Yagami[/mention
    luona

Have a check at the last 50 posts, there should be the game.

31. ISO #2531

I believe she is scum. But I am open minded. I am giving Luona an opportunity to prove herself; a test, if you will.
    What's the point of giving her a test if you can't provide any correct team to her pov?
    What's the deal here?

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

I guess I have done my job for today.
    luona if you prefer to believe Gikkle at this point, I feel like I can't do anything anymore.

34. ISO #2534

I just did provide her a correct team to her PoV. MM/Paopan/Auwt/PQR.
    You backed off.

35. ISO #2535

36. ISO #2536

37. ISO #2537

Cross-out time !

Processing........

MM/Paopan/Auwt/Oberon
    MM/Paopan/Auwt/PQR
    MM/Paopan/PQR/Oberon

None.

Amazing job Gikkle.
    The team for Luona should probably be like MM/Paopan/Auwt/PQR
    You backed off.
    No I didn't?
    Yeah...
    You...
    Did...
    Not...

Sigh.
    This is a chronological order.

38. ISO #2538

I just did provide her a correct team to her PoV. MM/Paopan/Auwt/PQR.
    This is not a team ever, sorry to say it.
    Auwt just doesn't have PQ do the kill because Auwt wants to go deep and they're being as safe as possible vs lookout lol. Opening themselves up to roleblocks which is ironically less safe than just having Auwt do the kills. The logic doesn't make sense.
    And with MM on the team, Auwt/PQR team has no reason to not have a kill N1 unless you think they holster.

39. ISO #2539

Unable to provide a team, had to back off to an anterior state with a correction, believes that luona is scum and town.
    With that, I wish you a good night.

40. ISO #2540

Anyone have any arguments for any pairings that wouldn't be S/S
    or pairings that can't be T/T

started with all 330 scum teams, I'm at 121 right now
    (I will explain my logic for going from 330 possibilities to 121 in a post where I get the possible teams down to something reasonable, so I can post the conclusions at the same time)

41. ISO #2541

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    does paopan and marshmellow have partnery interactions giggle
    I don't recall them having many interactions at all. MM pushed Paopan D1, but very lightly and could very easily have busing. I don't recall seeing Paopan directly interact with MM except for some vague scum reads in his directions at certain points.

So theoretically, yes, I could see them being partners. Nothing really indicating one way or the other, though.

42. ISO #2542

43. ISO #2543

This is not a team ever, sorry to say it.
    Auwt just doesn't have PQ do the kill because Auwt wants to go deep and they're being as safe as possible vs lookout lol. Opening themselves up to roleblocks which is ironically less safe than just having Auwt do the kills. The logic doesn't make sense.
    And with MM on the team, Auwt/PQR team has no reason to not have a kill N1 unless you think they holster.
    With a lookout in the setup, I'd be more concerned about it than a roleblocker, who already publicly said they'd be on you. Why are you assuming you know what this potential scum team was thinking in that regard?

44. ISO #2544

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

With a lookout in the setup, I'd be more concerned about it than a roleblocker, who already publicly said they'd be on you. Why are you assuming you know what this potential scum team was thinking in that regard?
    How does having PQR do the kill instead of Auwt absolve the concern at all? You're not doing anything to lessen the risk of being caught, only having a different person be caught. Why are you assuming you know Auwt, on a team with PQR, would try to make PQR do the kill instead because he's worried about the lookout and doesn't want to get caught but instead go deep?

That's a very specific scenario that seems kind of dumb to me as you're just opening yourself to possibilities of interference for little to no benefit. I see scum having a veteran on the team just have the veteran do the kills, not "there's still a lookout and we want vet to go deep so let's toss the card sharp to do a kill tonight just in case!"

Unless you have some significant amount of experience playing with Auwt and think this is likely to come from him, this just looks like you reaching to justify a T/T scenario for if/when Pao flips green.

49. ISO #2549

Kind of wondering if I scum read Paopan or Jmw more. Jmw wasted my time day 2 and never actually really explained the reads I wanted. He did post the chat but still never explained his thought process... His day 3 has been kind of good though so maybe I'm being a bit harsh. Though, I'd be kind of annoyed at Jmw for how he played day 2 if he's town. Made me write out a bunch of posts just because I wanted him to explain his reads lol

For his day 3, Jmw is perfectly capable of faking all this as scum, so...

50. ISO #2550