S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 3138
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Why am I talking to mafia fuck off man
    you just said it was cool, 1-for-1, I'm scum to you right? You're certainly scum to me. So if I'm wrong I can die, no problem. don't back out.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1502

I know that I am town. Frinckles refused the chance that he was attacked N1. I believe he is the kind of player to mastermind a skip n1. What else you want from me?
    I keep posting without reading your prior responses lol
    Just because Frinckles refused the chance doesn't mean it didn't happen, no? I don't really see the benefit in a frame, honestly.

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I keep posting without reading your prior responses lol
    Just because Frinckles refused the chance doesn't mean it didn't happen, no? I don't really see the benefit in a frame, honestly.
    I KNOW I AM TOWN. Do i sack myself because my flip gives ur more benefit? i think not, i want to play the game

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

Define "this" I know i got framed.
    You and Frinckles. Mafia could have attacked Frinckles and MM could have saved him. Frinckles could have honestly thought this was incredibly unlikely and pushed you with the belief you were carrying the kill. Why is this not possible to you?

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

Yagami is greenchecked by Mike, could be S/S in some worlds
    Paopan/Jmw are very unlikely to be S/S.
    Oberon/Paopan never S/S because of the jailing
    Oberon could be scum still but it's unlikely as I think he would have gone for a kill
    Frinckles/PQRn never S/S because of the huge argument
    Loldebite/PQRn never S/S because of the RB thing
    PQR/Jmw unlikely to be S/S as Jmw seems like they could be white knighting em
    Oliverz/Marshmallow could be S/S based on day 1 stuff. IIRC oliverz kind of buddied up with Marsh in his defense of me.
    Auwt/Lolde probably not S/S based on Auwt's entrance into today.
    Frinckles/Luona probably not S/S based on Frinckles' push onto Luona yesterday. Didn't really seem like an S/S push. Could need further analysis on this one.
    Mike/Jmw/Paopan never includes more than one scum if PQR is scum based on his invitations.

20. ISO #1520

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Yagami is greenchecked by Mike, could be S/S in some worlds
    Paopan/Jmw are very unlikely to be S/S.
    Oberon/Paopan never S/S because of the jailing
    Oberon could be scum still but it's unlikely as I think he would have gone for a kill
    Frinckles/PQRn never S/S because of the huge argument
    Loldebite/PQRn never S/S because of the RB thing
    PQR/Jmw unlikely to be S/S as Jmw seems like they could be white knighting em
    Oliverz/Marshmallow could be S/S based on day 1 stuff. IIRC oliverz kind of buddied up with Marsh in his defense of me.
    Auwt/Lolde probably not S/S based on Auwt's entrance into today.
    Frinckles/Luona probably not S/S based on Frinckles' push onto Luona yesterday. Didn't really seem like an S/S push. Could need further analysis on this one.
    Mike/Jmw/Paopan never includes more than one scum if PQR is scum based on his invitations.
    I'm open to criticism and other additions to this.

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You guys wanna give pqr 24 hours to try to another person besides himself killed? I'm saying I'm willing to die for this lynch so just do it.
    Actually 3 other persons. You really singled me out in this game? That is SAD!

23. ISO #1523

I just want to know what your takeaway is. I like the worldbuilding though.
    You die tomorrow. Was your strategy optimal after all of this? When @Frinckles offers up an excuse, we must lynch him because it will be a lie. No excuse for lynching me and when I flip town, you are DONE!!!!!!!

24. ISO #1524

You die tomorrow. Was your strategy optimal after all of this? When @Frinckles offers up an excuse, we must lynch him because it will be a lie. No excuse for lynching me and when I flip town, you are DONE!!!!!!!
    But What Happens If You Do Lynch Scum.. I Do Seem To Recall You Trying To Pocket Me Day 1.. That I Found Kinda Suspicious.. Last Game You Did That To Me You Were Neutral.. So It Wouldnt Be A Stretch For You To Do The Same Thing As Scum...

25. ISO #1525

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    But What Happens If You Do Lynch Scum.. I Do Seem To Recall You Trying To Pocket Me Day 1.. That I Found Kinda Suspicious.. Last Game You Did That To Me You Were Neutral.. So It Wouldnt Be A Stretch For You To Do The Same Thing As Scum...
    But What Happens If You Do Flip Scum... Correction

26. ISO #1526

But What Happens If You Do Flip Scum... Correction
    I know that I don't. For this reason, I give us all the leads I can generate. Namely, I think Mafia skipped to frame me. And yeah enjoy being pocketed and dying to me N1. Move on, new game and we need to win this.

27. ISO #1527

I know that I don't. For this reason, I give us all the leads I can generate. Namely, I think Mafia skipped to frame me. And yeah enjoy being pocketed and dying to me N1. Move on, new game and we need to win this.
    Why the hell would mafia skip to frame your role? As opposed to any of the other ones?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

28. ISO #1528

Why is everyone so convinced Mafia wouldn’t no kill? I don’t understand. I do it all the time in the mod. In fact, all it took for us to get PHack as top train was for Loldebite to roleblock him and reveal said action. Without that, nobody would’ve voted him.

If Loldebite is in fact Mafia, this strategy makes sense. I’m not saying this happened, just saying it’s possible. The answer to ‘Would Mafia no kill last night?’ is ‘Yes’, but we don’t know if they did.

29. ISO #1529

Why the hell would mafia skip to frame your role? As opposed to any of the other ones?
    You did it, you tell me. Who in their right mind would frame Card Sharp? That's how you get away, isn't it? Nope i made it clear that this is exactly whats happening. Big Brain play where you frame me. Its fine lynch me and you will die tomorrow in any event. How big brain are you now?

30. ISO #1530

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Why is everyone so convinced Mafia wouldn’t no kill? I don’t understand. I do it all the time in the mod. In fact, all it took for us to get PHack as top train was for Loldebite to roleblock him and reveal said action. Without that, nobody would’ve voted him.

If Loldebite is in fact Mafia, this strategy makes sense. I’m not saying this happened, just saying it’s possible. The answer to ‘Would Mafia no kill last night?’ is ‘Yes’, but we don’t know if they did.
    No! Loldebite choosing Card Sharp to frame would be a bit unusual. I think Frinckles is the real mafia and what is happening is they get a 2-for-1, Frinckles already said to my scenario C that Loldebite gets lynched/vigi'd next. Why would he say that? It makes perfect sense, we got a big brain play going here and who would dune it? Or you are mafia and this conversation dont matter. OR you think i am GF/Mafia/KPI who got RBed. Just figure this shit out FFS. I know I am town but I dont want to pick Gikkle anymore. Frinkles is my lynch but hey, who is gonna vote "with the godfather" right? Fuck me sideways.

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

Has Anyone Noticed The Interactions Between Oberon I Dont Believe They Are Townie At All.. I Think Oberon Is A Decent Lynch As Well...

Oberon & Loldebite Team If PqrnHack Is Town.. If Not It Will Be Back To The Drawing Board.. But Yeah If Pqrnhack Is Town Oberon And Loldebite Are Likely Scum Team.. In My Mind Thats What Makes Sense.. PQ Has Been Hard Defending Himself I Can See A Frinkles PQ Interaction As Town Vs Town.. I Could Be Wrong Their.. But, This Makes The Most Sense To Me..

34. ISO #1534

Has Anyone Noticed The Interactions Between Oberon I Dont Believe They Are Townie At All.. I Think Oberon Is A Decent Lynch As Well...

Oberon & Loldebite Team If PqrnHack Is Town.. If Not It Will Be Back To The Drawing Board.. But Yeah If Pqrnhack Is Town Oberon And Loldebite Are Likely Scum Team.. In My Mind Thats What Makes Sense.. PQ Has Been Hard Defending Himself I Can See A Frinkles PQ Interaction As Town Vs Town.. I Could Be Wrong Their.. But, This Makes The Most Sense To Me..
    Could Be Wrong There** Correction..

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

Oberon & Frinckles. I do not believe Loldebite did this gambit here. I think he got PLACED in this situation but is not mafia himself. However, Oberon did not execute Paopan Mayor. Why?

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

Oberon & Frinckles. I do not believe Loldebite did this gambit here. I think he got PLACED in this situation but is not mafia himself. However, Oberon did not execute Paopan Mayor. Why?
    Frinckles and LY actually is plausible. But why is LY voting Loldebite?

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

@Mike If You Arent Scum Please Check Oberon Next..
    I am not hinting at anyone I am checking this time so my check can not minupualted.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550