S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2727
  1. #1701

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If Light is Mafia it instantly confirms one of (Luona, Mike) (possibly both) as Mafia. Luona being Mafia does not necessarily mean Light/Mike are Mafia.
    Lynching the green check makes no sense here. Sure, he's not literally 100 % confirmed, but there definetly are more likely things than a conspiracy theory about scum!Mike clearing his teammate or scum!bus driver shenanigans. Like, we have Auwt being towny in no way whatsoever (see #1670 where he avoids my question ONCE AGAIN), we have Paopan who's acting like he's "town leader" with a lot of fluff but no actual content, we have the whole PQ-Frinckles-Loldebite fuss.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  2. #1702

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    "or by discrediting others"
    You aint pushing Gikkle, nor did you take part into any of the Gikkle trains D1 and D2.
    You are indeed indirectly defending and protecting Gikkle.
    Bruh, so only pushing gikkle is allowed? Or what?
    And also, im not focussing on you lol, neither does mm.
    Last round i voted paopan lol
    Stop the painting
    Im a feature phone user.

  3. #1703

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lynching the green check makes no sense here. Sure, he's not literally 100 % confirmed, but there definetly are more likely things than a conspiracy theory about scum!Mike clearing his teammate or scum!bus driver shenanigans. Like, we have Auwt being towny in no way whatsoever (see #1670 where he avoids my question ONCE AGAIN), we have Paopan who's acting like he's "town leader" with a lot of fluff but no actual content, we have the whole PQ-Frinckles-Loldebite fuss.
    YES
    It is possible, but not the main focus.
    Im a feature phone user.

  4. #1704

  5. #1705

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Sure I am. I already stated multiple times, but it appears people don't read or pretend not to? The way Frinckles quickly focused on me without listing the other possible scenarios and trying to solve them, combined with him dismissing the possibility that he himself got healed, is very scummy and implies he knows something that most don't.

    And it's funny you are asking me to solve, because it is absolutely possible that you and Frinckles are S/S. Note that Frinckles's final vote D1 was on Paopan.

    And how convenient:
    That makes much more sense than "only frinckles could think of that". Why didn't you say this before?

    Also, scum!Frinckles could absolutely be tying himself to Gikkle in hypotheticals like in the quote.

    Also @Gikkle there actually is a logical progression, but there are many interferences in it (screaming at people without arguments). While that's not optimal, it's also not scummy: there's no benefit in doing this as scum, on the contrary, because you're likely to get lynched for it.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  6. #1706

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    I suggest everyone votes for PQR. Having another no-lynch isn't the worst thing in the world, but having a flip will help us a lot more. I also don't really want to be lynched, so it'd be great if y'all move your votes to PQR. If he flips town, Jmw can just shoot me. I don't think PQR will flip town, but you can at least have the consolation that if he does, I'll be shot. I'd much rather be shot than lynched, because I don't trust Jmw to shoot anyone good.

  7. #1707

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Announcement from Lord Mayor Paopan


    Spoiler : Why does the queen have more mobility than the king in chess? :
    Because the board looks like a kitchen floor
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Orders from Lord Mayor Paopan.

    Lynch Gikkle or No lynch for today
    This is not town. He's literally dancing in the streets while we're all confused and pointing fingers. He's making rainbows, giving orders and acting like he's town leader without giving any arguments just to add to the chaos.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  8. #1708

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is not town. He's literally dancing in the streets while we're all confused and pointing fingers. He's making rainbows, giving orders and acting like he's town leader without giving any arguments just to add to the chaos.
    We dont stand behind you.
    Be gone, scum.
    Im a feature phone user.

  9. #1709

  10. #1710

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That makes much more sense than "only frinckles could think of that". Why didn't you say this before?

    Also, scum!Frinckles could absolutely be tying himself to Gikkle in hypotheticals like in the quote.

    Also @Gikkle there actually is a logical progression, but there are many interferences in it (screaming at people without arguments). While that's not optimal, it's also not scummy: there's no benefit in doing this as scum, on the contrary, because you're likely to get lynched for it.
    Last sentence is absolutely incorrect. Screaming loudly at people without a good argument is a lot of times the best way to get people off your wagon. I've seen scum do it many times. I've already explained he's doing the best method of anti-spew while also appearing to actually be doing something. It's a powerwolfing method as well as a defensive technique.

    Can you show me where, exactly, is this "logical progression"? Because the arguments he does have against Frinckles, like in this post, are very simple.

  11. #1711

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Would a Paopan lynch be possible here? From that flip's info, we could solve the rest more easily. I'm not voting PQ here, and Gikkle's recent posts are actually not too bad, so while lynching him may be better than no-lynching twice in a row and ending up without info again, I'd rather not vote him because I don't see a good reason past "the heinous crime of not being towny".

    Also, I'm looking at the vote count, and @luona why is your vote on PQ? I don't remember seeing a reasoning from you, you just seem happy to park your vote on an easy wagon here.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  12. #1712

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Maybe we should vote paopan @mm
    -vote NotPaopan
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  13. #1713

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Last sentence is absolutely incorrect. Screaming loudly at people without a good argument is a lot of times the best way to get people off your wagon. I've seen scum do it many times. I've already explained he's doing the best method of anti-spew while also appearing to actually be doing something. It's a powerwolfing method as well as a defensive technique.

    Can you show me where, exactly, is this "logical progression"? Because the arguments he does have against Frinckles, like in this post, are very simple.
    Well, every time I've tried that tactic as any alignment, I died horribly xD. And so did a vast majority of people who tried that, in my experience.

    Also, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying his logic is flawless, but rather that a progression exists: he evaluated the possibilities in a post where each possibility was a letter, then eliminated the weird/unlikely ones, then got on Frinckles (for weak reasons, but reasons nontheless, which are... consistent with his behavior, even though I hate it), and made associations based on that. And as I said, the way he cares more about what will happen upon his flip than about actually not getting lynched is a massive town tell.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  14. #1714

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I assume you're talking about his tunnel on Oliver. If that's what you're talking about, there is a difference in how he handled that situation and how is handling this situation.

    1. He didn't stop solving. At multiple points he considered alternatives. He asked town publicly for their thoughts on who would try and frame Oliverz. In this game, he has been going non stop at Frinckles with very little solving outside that (literally only read that noticeably changed was that he stopped SRing me).
    2. His reads don't match the evidence he has. In Galactic Mafia, you could see his thought process as to why he thought Oliver was the impostor; his reads matched his evidence(basically no one else in the game would act like that in impostor chat), but was wrong because Lag intentionally tried to frame other people to throw him off. In this game, there's no reason for PQR to believe Frinckles is definitely framing him; he doesn't have that sort of evidence. The same could even be said about his push on me; his read that I was definitely scum did not match his explanation. I could follow his logic, even as scum, in Galactic Mafia. I cannot in this game.

    I've played 3 games with PQR. In each one (even the one where he died n1 so he didn't have much content) they've been fairly strong minded, and does often come to some weird conclusions. But there's a logic there I can always follow, weird as it is. I just don't see that this game. He's not actually attempting to solve Frinckles. He's just saying "WAKE UP TOWN, FRINCKLES IS TRYING TO FRAME ME" without showing a consistent logical explanation as to why.

    There are SOME similarities, but that's to be expected because I doubt PQR is incapable of not acting like his town self in some ways.
    Yeah I'm referring to the suspicion on Oliver. Which I can see lots of parallels to especially in the sharp chat, not that that portion matters as no one else aside from Mike can confirm what I'm saying about that and Mike wasn't in that game.
    Isn't PQ's reasoning for Frinckles framing because they think they are the only player capable of a plan like that, similar to how they thought Oliver was the only one who would infiltrate chat in such a way and that "Lag would never do that"? And even after I essentially narrowed it down to only Lag/Oliver there was no consideration of Lag until Oliver flipped.
    I recall a post by MM where they replied to PQ saying something like this plan is how Frinckles plays.
    And although it's been slow, PQR has at least changed their reads on both your slot and myself so I can see solving albeit delayed?4

    it is very hard for me to dislodge my PQR town read from my head after the chat we had on n1 tbh.

  15. #1715

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, every time I've tried that tactic as any alignment, I died horribly xD. And so did a vast majority of people who tried that, in my experience.

    Also, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying his logic is flawless, but rather that a progression exists: he evaluated the possibilities in a post where each possibility was a letter, then eliminated the weird/unlikely ones, then got on Frinckles (for weak reasons, but reasons nontheless, which are... consistent with his behavior, even though I hate it), and made associations based on that. And as I said, the way he cares more about what will happen upon his flip than about actually not getting lynched is a massive town tell.
    -I had a game here recently, actually, where that tactic nearly won the game. Gravity falls mafia; player named Blendin Blandin nearly powerwolfed his way to victory by being the loudest voice in the room and controlling discussion. In fact, as scum, sometimes when you're basically caught red handed, the best thing you can do is shout at the person attacking you loud enough for them to be discouraged or for the rest of town to begin TRing you.

    -Sure. A progression exists. Not a logical or seemingly natural progression. Felt more like a "I'm getting pushed by Frinckles so now I'm going to push back hard".

    -"And as I said, the way he cares more about what will happen upon his flip than about actually not getting lynched is a massive town tell. "
    Do not clear people for that. I do this as scum quite a bit. Acting like your flip will be town is something fairly easy to fake and usually comes with reward.

  16. #1716

  17. #1717

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    As far as I remember, Frinckles didn't think he was healed because he asked the doctor to be on him.
    Wait do you mean attacked?

    As MM pointed out they never specifically confirmed they were healing Frinckles in their reply, so I don't see it unreasonable to assume T!Frinckles got hit for being BG? I can't recall any great townreads on the slot and I (as well as maybe someone else? Can't recall) was actually scumreading the slot D1.

  18. #1718

  19. #1719

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Yeah I'm referring to the suspicion on Oliver. Which I can see lots of parallels to especially in the sharp chat, not that that portion matters as no one else aside from Mike can confirm what I'm saying about that and Mike wasn't in that game.
    Isn't PQ's reasoning for Frinckles framing because they think they are the only player capable of a plan like that, similar to how they thought Oliver was the only one who would infiltrate chat in such a way and that "Lag would never do that"? And even after I essentially narrowed it down to only Lag/Oliver there was no consideration of Lag until Oliver flipped.
    I recall a post by MM where they replied to PQ saying something like this plan is how Frinckles plays.
    And although it's been slow, PQR has at least changed their reads on both your slot and myself so I can see solving albeit delayed?4

    it is very hard for me to dislodge my PQR town read from my head after the chat we had on n1 tbh.
    You should paraphrase what happened in the chat at some point.

    Parallels you draw don't really change anything, not very strong similarities and I don't really have the energy or time to really pick it all apart. Obvious difference is that they knew mechanically that an impostor existed in galactic, whereas they shouldn't know that a framing is happening in this game, yet they seem certain it is. In that game during day 2 he considered Bakura as the person who would be framing Oliver.

    His read on me is all over the place. Pretty sure he's just using me as a pawn to get a better angle on Frinckles. Don't really remember what they said about you. Don't think they had a legitimate reason to SR you in the first place, anywho.

  20. #1720

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Wait do you mean attacked?

    As MM pointed out they never specifically confirmed they were healing Frinckles in their reply, so I don't see it unreasonable to assume T!Frinckles got hit for being BG? I can't recall any great townreads on the slot and I (as well as maybe someone else? Can't recall) was actually scumreading the slot D1.
    attacked and healed*

    I don't think it's unreasonable to believe Frinckles got attacked, either. But the point I'm trying to make in the post is that Frinckles could genuinely have thought the only option was PQR being scum that was RBed.

  21. #1721

  22. #1722

  23. #1723

  24. #1724

  25. #1725

  26. #1726

  27. #1727

  28. #1728

  29. #1729

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Progress toward summarizing the chat via paraphrase. Can't finish it so here's how far I got before stopping.
    Spoiler : Night Chat Paraphrased :

    (there's more stuff but some of it was unrelated, like PQR asking what subject my exam was in)
    * Chat opens
    * I say I have an exam so I'll be busy for the start of the chat
    * PQRn says PaoPan didn't show, and asked me if I was on a team with Gikkle
    * Mike missed EoD says they'll catch up soon
    * Mike asks who was lynched, PQ tells him no one was
    * Mike asks PQ for top scum, says he's checking Light but might change his mind.
    * Mike catching up on thread
    * Mike thinks I'm town, doesn't know about PQ, his top town at this point are PQ and Frinckles. Asks what we'd think of being checked by him.
    * I say I wouldn't mind being checked, I say Frinckles and PaoPan aren't aligned for Frinckles' last second vote, Mike thinks it's a good look but could be a bus so not never aligned
    * I say I don't really see the agenda in PQ and PQ seems town from how they've been playing and the little meta I have
    * I bring up PQ saying Pao isn't here and think it's because Pao chose not to come, Mike says it's probably just because he was jailed
    * I say scum Pao flip makes Auwt my next target (for going after Pao but switching to Gikkle), and makes Gikkle/Frinckles good for now, Mike says they are good with this read
    * Mike says PQ is town if Pao and Oberon are both mafia, as there's no reason to invite Pao to the chat if they know he will be jailed anyway.
    * Mike thinks Luona is town for not jumping on either D1 wagon
    * I say I feel like if Pao is mafia there's another mafia on Pao's wagon because otherwise all 3 bandits are in Auwt/Oberon/PQR/Mike/Luona and that doesn't seem likely to me
    * Both Mike and I hope Oberon executes Pao.
    * Mike thinks about checking Light or Oberon, I warn not to say specifically who to check
    * Mike doesn't trust PQ yet, thinks scum!Pao executed means Oberon is always town
    * Some delay, then PQ comes in and says their test (wouldn't tell us what) won't work because Pao's not here and we just have to figure it out.
    * Lots of messages from PQ are sprinkled in from here on being very paranoid of Jmw/Gikkle team or Jmw/Gikkle/Mike team.
    * PQ says I'm scum because I defended Gikkle D1, Mike asks PQ again what they'd think of being checked and PQ doesn't mind
    * PQ says the plan was to get Pao checked, tags me and asks who I'm shooting
    * I say I'm probably not shooting anyone because I'm getting blocked anyway
    * PQ asks for my scumreads, I said Auwt and Paopan, PQ asks me to reconsider and shoot someone else if I'm town

  30. #1730

  31. #1731

  32. #1732

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Once Upon a Town in the West

    The sun has set. Night is upon us. The second day has ended.

    Roles with day actions have until 4:10 PM CDT to submit their actions.

    The flip occurs after this deadline.

    Night begins only after the flip.
    Last edited by Lag; October 10th, 2021 at 02:48 PM.

  33. #1733

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)


    Once Upon a Town in the West

    Night 2

    Vote Counts
    Gikkle (7 [L-1]):
    Auwt, jmw, NotPaopan (Mayor), Mike, Loldebite, PQRnHack

    NotPaopan (1 [L-7]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

    PQRnHack (4 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami, Frinckles, luona, Gikkle

    Auwt (1 [L-7]):
    oliverz144

    Light_Yagami (1 [L-7]):
    Oberon


    A majority could not be reached! No one was executed.

    The original post has also been updated.



    Night 2 Ends at 4 PM CDT on Monday October 11th
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Night action deadline is 1 hour before SoD


  34. #1734

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Once Upon a Town in the West

    Day 3

    RIP Frinckles. This one's for you, buddy. If you don't listen to it, then you're not paying respects to the dead.
    Frinckles was found dead. He was riddled with bullets at close range. Frinckles was killed by the Bandits.

    Frinckles was TOWN
    The original post has also been updated.

    Players Alive Graveyard
    @oliverz144
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @PQRnHack
    @Auwt
    @jmw
    @Light_Yagami
    @NotPaopan
    @Oberon
    @luona
    @Mike
    @Gikkle
    @Loldebite

    Frinckles (Town Bodyguard)

    Day 3 Ends at 4 PM CDT on Wednesday October 13th
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    12 Players Remain. 13 votes in play. 7 votes to hammer.
    NotPaopan is the mayor with 2 votes.
    7 votes to hammer.

  35. #1735

  36. #1736

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    -vote Gikkle
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  37. #1737

  38. #1738

  39. #1739

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Are you going to play Oberon or what's up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  40. #1740

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post


    13 Players Remain. 14 votes in play. 8 votes to hammer.



    By the way I just realized (this is D1 but what is that trickery ?
    Why is the hammer decided by the number of votes in play /2 + 1 and not a simple majority voting system number of players / 2 +1 ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  41. #1741

  42. #1742

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    I Was Jailed And Could Not Watch Anyones Back Last Night.. I Coulda Saved Frinckles .. But His Death Being As It Is... Top Lynch Is PQ Also Why Was Marshmallow Marshall Not On Frinckles.. Is MM Also Scum?? Was MM Role Blocked.. Every List Your Actions ..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  43. #1743

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Was Jailed And Could Not Watch Anyones Back Last Night.. I Coulda Saved Frinckles .. But His Death Being As It Is... Top Lynch Is PQ Also Why Was Marshmallow Marshall Not On Frinckles.. Is MM Also Scum?? Was MM Role Blocked.. Every List Your Actions ..
    MM isn't helping town either.
    Guess what.

    Oberon isn't helping town either.
    Guess what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  44. #1744

  45. #1745

  46. #1746

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    In other news, Frinckles flip makes me think Frinckles was the attack target.
    @Marshmallow Marshall who was your heal target?
    and @Light_Yagami how was jailtime with Oberon?
    How Did U Know I Was Jailed? Before I Said Anything Man?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  47. #1747

  48. #1748

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I was going to shoot Gikkle but got blocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    -vote Oliverz144
    That definitely makes sense...
    Yeah...
    Not that I am trying to defend oliver or anything but uh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  49. #1749

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    How Did U Know I Was Jailed? Before I Said Anything Man?
    Let's say you were supposed to be part of a night card party I assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  50. #1750

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •