S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2727
  1. #1601

  2. #1602

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Oh it didn't? Any idiot with a brain can iso you and see the codewords. Don't play coy.
    You Know Im Like A Well Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Right... Your Shade Slides Right Off Of Me...
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  3. #1603

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Know Im Like A Well Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Right... Your Shade Slides Right Off Of Me...
    :/ why do you miss the point of my banter so badly
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  4. #1604

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    So @Frinckles All Bullshit Aside.. What Are Your Thoughts Over All On The Game Even Though PQ Is On Some Rampage.. I Want A Genuine Answer From You Ever Slot A Null Town Scum Lean Im Pretty Sure PQ Will Be Yours I Wanna See The Rest And Reasons For Them..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  5. #1605

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=34329" target="_blank">Frinckles</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> All Bullshit Aside.. What Are Your Thoughts Over All On The Game Even Though PQ Is On Some Rampage.. I Want A Genuine Answer From You Ever Slot A Null Town Scum Lean Im Pretty Sure PQ Will Be Yours I Wanna See The Rest And Reasons For Them..
    I Know You Can Do It Slugger...

    https://64.media.tumblr.com/372c895b...bzmo6_250.gifv
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  6. #1606

  7. #1607

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So @Frinckles All Bullshit Aside.. What Are Your Thoughts Over All On The Game Even Though PQ Is On Some Rampage.. I Want A Genuine Answer From You Ever Slot A Null Town Scum Lean Im Pretty Sure PQ Will Be Yours I Wanna See The Rest And Reasons For Them..
    I dont give reads lists. But I'll explain in like 10 min if that's cool
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  8. #1608

  9. #1609

  10. #1610

  11. #1611

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post


    Times Up... Explain Now..
    K this is off the top of my head, no notes. And I'll start with you specifically.

    I didn't nessecarily townread your d1 but I didn't scumread it. You were aggro so was MM but your towngame is way better than your scumgame. Your check on Mike made sense and felt honest.
    2. Luono: I didn't like the cutzy and almost out of touch vibe they gave off but I gotta admit they haven't said anything nessecarily wrong and on a scumteam I can't imagine a BD missing an opportunity to swing for an easy prot kill.
    3. MM: I didn't expect MM to play into a protection circle so easily but I'm certainly glad he did. His takes have been really good honestly, until like 7 hours ago but whatever.
    4: Loldebite: I don't remember a single word he said on d1. All I knew is that as soon as every other option was cleared, I needed to know why nobody died. He was never prompted to say a role like pqr and it seemed strangely reasonable.
    5: Gikkle: idk I didn't scumread him d1 although some of the jmw interactions seemed fake, I just can't tell from who but his role is useless so off with his hear.
    6. Mike: cool check on Light Yagami. I don't remember you do except trying to pocket me with some d1 mindmeld shit lol
    7. Auwt: reasonable until he isn't this game. Demoralizing for no reason. I don't think we're on the same team, at the very least not in mindset. Kind of sad because I wanted to help you carry like you did last game but I think you got scum this round.
    8. Oliver: not much on this slot. He said what I didn't think he'd say actually. I was anticipating that he'd say he was hit, y ou can check my iso. That's about it.
    9. Oberon: just fucking kill paopan next time
    10. Paopan: see above
    11. Jmw: I townread you now even though I think your d1 was shit, but so was everyone's. I trust you to man up and take the correct shot at night even if it's at my head but you need to get past the lethargy you have over bitching with Gikkle. And if he's reading this, he should do the same thing too. Both of the interactions look half asses for whatever reason you can deduce.
    12. Pqr: you never explained your tactic for your night chat. You never explained your reads. And as much as I appreciate the compliments, you are by experience a much better mafia player than me. Player. Now please fuck off and die.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  12. #1612

  13. #1613

  14. #1614

  15. #1615

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    - mm's post #1334 was good, look it up pls i fail at quotes

    - again, there are 3 scenarios:
    - no lynch
    - frinckles was targeted
    - porn scum
    (- i lie, am scum, and targeted mm, and hit myself. Doesnt make any sense, since it was kinda forseeable that luona swaps like this, its the best possible.)

    - i was never "defending" gikkle, and never "defended" porn.
    give a post number as proof. Asking for explainations or "dont liking" cant be called defending.
    Im a feature phone user.

  16. #1616

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    paopan was:
    - not lynched with 1 vote remaining d1
    - jailed but not executed
    now he isnt considered as a target, altough his posts d2 are AWFUL?!?
    as this scumbag loves to say:
    "wAkEy WaKeY !!1!"


    btw @NotPaopan
    how does touching the sky feel like?
    Im a feature phone user.

  17. #1617

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    It is actually sad only Paopan is playing the game.

    Lynch Gikkle
    Mike check PQR

    And that's it.
    Oberon is clearly unable to wisely choose his target and
    Jmw is ready to backstab us at any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  18. #1618

  19. #1619

  20. #1620

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    I am pretty sure the argument is TvT. I think itís Light and Mike. Light especially seems too confident for my taste (that does imply Mike is Mafia, unless Light got bussed and the bus driver is also Mafia).
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  21. #1621

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    -vote Light_Yagami
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  22. #1622

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Gikkle and Luona also looking pretty bad. Of note that Luona is the bus driver, and can be the one who bussed Light with a Townie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  23. #1623

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Bye for now.


    - Explained below. Maf never skip specifically to frame escort block unless Loldebite is scum. And I think PQ reads Frinckles as part of it based on the part of PQ's post where they said they ignore all other possibilities.

    - I think he's clearly scum but scum Gikkle is always a pain to push, last time I did it was basically over 24 hours of wallposting back and forth arguing and I'm not feeling like doing all that again when I can just shoot at him.

    - Your guess is as good as mine
    Logical issue : You dont want to argue for him to get lynched, you say you'd rather just shoot him but you also refuse to lynch anyone else.

  24. #1624

  25. #1625

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Day 3 of asking PQR "Why gikkle ?".
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    I don't like how the PQ train rode smoothly. Only lead is he got RBed, very shallow at this stage of the game.
    This is absolutely false. The RB thing is just a cherry on top of his D1 reckless push.
    For the record, i RB'd him because i thought he was scum, not the other way around.
    PQR's behaviour seems so sloppy, it doesnt make sense either way but i feel he has to be scum, i literally cannot think of another reason why PQR refuses to give us an explanation however far-fetched it may be.
    You only mentioned your previous accusations because oliver explicitly asked you to.
    Looking at your ISO your seldom explain anything, you post a lot but almost all your posts are baseless accusations, empty banter, AtE or even arguably detrimental :

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    This is extremely difficult. I am not a pro player here, but I have to make an effort to figure out who the mafia are. We REALLY need to figure out why no kill occurred last night. Apart from this, I can identify 2 players sorta pocketing me. But I am not sure because maybe they just understand me or maybe they are mafia taking advantage. But i think all good players should QUESTION EVERYTHING. and when i do not see this, my red flag goes off.
    Seriously, what does such posts do except instillate doubt and spread fear ?
    You also asked MM & BG to guard you, wich is fine trolling, i guess :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Get the hell outta here. You voted me when I am "ight town"? I believe you and jmw are scums together. Frin and MM on me please. Stay EZ Gikkle.
    But you then insist, which makes no sense form a town POV because this is obviously not the optimal choice :
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Marshmallow Marsh @Frinckles Choose wisely.
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Town, we must make a decision:
    a) insufficient votes and Oberon jails as either Mafia or Town
    b) Gikkle must go. Im sure Gikkle is scum and jmw is my next suspect so i need LY and prots on me.
    Regardless of my block, you give me HUGE scum vibes.

    Apart from that, i'd like to remind everyone that as Frinckles accurately reminded me, skipping the kill is only reasonable if scum do not fear Mike's checks.
    Your conspiracy theory about Frinckles being a masterplan therefore has to include Mike, or else skipping is simply not worth it. ESPECIALLY if scum doesnt control the block, as seem to believe, because then i might even block a bandit...

    You guys likely have more experience playing with PQR than me, can he actually be town and playing like this ?

  26. #1626

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    What do you think @Loldebite
    About PQR, see my previous post.
    Frinckles pushing for whoever i blocked before i came made me seriously consider the possibility of a skip, but i now believe it to be very unlikely. Frinckles/PQR doesnt seem S/S to me, so i trust Frinckles.
    I didnt like Auwt's D2 but if i did block PQR's KP, it is imo unlikely he is scum. Shouldnt matter anyway at this point.
    Paopan started making sense. I still dont trust him but he is no longer the lynch.
    I'd rather lynch PQR than Gikkle, gikkle seems like a decent lynch but i think maybe trusting oberon would be preferable now ?
    MM still feels towny, so does luona, Mike and therefore LY. I trust oberon more than Paopan, but wouldnt say i quite townread him.

  27. #1627

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    In this post i will logically and scientifically explain why mike and ly have to share their alignment.
    keep in mind that those two are our only investigatives. Them looking at each other is very smart.

    this post is based on both looking at each other.
    there are 4 theoretical possibilities.
    a) mike town~ly town
    b) mike town~ly scum
    c) mike scum~ly town
    d) mike scum~ly scum

    a. T!Mike investigated ly and got result "town". This is what we were told
    b. T!Mike investigated ly and got result "scum". Then why did mike lie? That doesnt make any sense.
    only possibility: ly was bussed with town. This requires luona to be scum too. Interesting, but highly unlikely tbh.
    c. S!Mike investigated ly and got result "town". Why would mike investigate ly, a townie, as scum? He would investigate his mates, and conftown those. Doesnt make any sense, unless mike is five head, and he is going to save scum later, and wants to conftown himself first.
    d. S!Mike investigated s!Ly. He confirmed his scum mate as town. Possible and logical from scum pov.

    scenario a) and d) have the highest probability. In those two, both share their alignment
    Im a feature phone user.

  28. #1628

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    It is actually sad only Paopan is playing the game.

    Lynch Gikkle
    Mike check PQR

    And that's it.
    Oberon is clearly unable to wisely choose his target and
    Jmw is ready to backstab us at any time.
    lol
    @Auwt quote me your reasoning for being on Gikkle for this long. Until then
    -vote Auwt

    And I wonder why you suspect jmw here: the only reprehensible thing he did was to refuse to explain the Gikkle scumread/vote, but you're guilty of that too.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  29. #1629

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Logical issue : You dont want to argue for him to get lynched, you say you'd rather just shoot him but you also refuse to lynch anyone else.
    Agreed. Needs explainations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Day 3 of asking PQR "Why gikkle ?".


    This is absolutely false. The RB thing is just a cherry on top of his D1 reckless push.
    For the record, i RB'd him because i thought he was scum, not the other way around.
    PQR's behaviour seems so sloppy, it doesnt make sense either way but i feel he has to be scum, i literally cannot think of another reason why PQR refuses to give us an explanation however far-fetched it may be.
    You only mentioned your previous accusations because oliver explicitly asked you to.
    Looking at your ISO your seldom explain anything, you post a lot but almost all your posts are baseless accusations, empty banter, AtE or even arguably detrimental :



    Seriously, what does such posts do except instillate doubt and spread fear ?
    You also asked MM & BG to guard you, wich is fine trolling, i guess :

    But you then insist, which makes no sense form a town POV because this is obviously not the optimal choice :


    Regardless of my block, you give me HUGE scum vibes.

    Apart from that, i'd like to remind everyone that as Frinckles accurately reminded me, skipping the kill is only reasonable if scum do not fear Mike's checks.
    Your conspiracy theory about Frinckles being a masterplan therefore has to include Mike, or else skipping is simply not worth it. ESPECIALLY if scum doesnt control the block, as seem to believe, because then i might even block a bandit...

    You guys likely have more experience playing with PQR than me, can he actually be town and playing like this ?
    Although I agree PQ has been playing very... suboptimally, I want to say "yes" to the last question. Sometimes he makes a lot of sense and feels methodical, sometimes he looks like he's a little crazy, and I think that's also valid in the Arcade and maybe in parasite too. The main point making me say he may actually be town here is his focus on what happens upon his (town) flip, asking jmw to change his kill target several times, literally spamming stuff about getting Frinckles dead one way or another... He is very focused on that, but doesn't even care about defending himself in order to survive, which just makes no sense as mafia because all the efforts he puts in to make people act based on his town flip are pointless if he just gets lynched and flips scum.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  30. #1630

  31. #1631

  32. #1632

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Just fucking die already.
    I have a great idea letís lynch the scummy one bd I check pqr tonight. This way we get some answers.

    -vote gikkle
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  33. #1633

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Agreed. Needs explainations.


    Although I agree PQ has been playing very... suboptimally, I want to say "yes" to the last question. Sometimes he makes a lot of sense and feels methodical, sometimes he looks like he's a little crazy, and I think that's also valid in the Arcade and maybe in parasite too. The main point making me say he may actually be town here is his focus on what happens upon his (town) flip, asking jmw to change his kill target several times, literally spamming stuff about getting Frinckles dead one way or another... He is very focused on that, but doesn't even care about defending himself in order to survive, which just makes no sense as mafia because all the efforts he puts in to make people act based on his town flip are pointless if he just gets lynched and flips scum.
    Well, shit. Then let me reluctantly assume PQR is town, what do we do?
    The two main options are :
    1) Resume the Gikkle train
    2) Skip to let Oberon jail again
    I don't think we could get a train on anyone else anyway.
    I don't really see what we'd gain out of skipping the day, but i am a bit reluctant to resume lynching on Gikkle considering we seem to have no reason for doing so...
    If nothing new has come up when i'll log out, i guess i'll switch my vote to Gikkle.

  34. #1634

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have a great idea let’s lynch the scummy one bd I check pqr tonight. This way we get some answers.

    -vote gikkle
    Again BD don’t bus PQrHAck tonight or you will be tomorrow’s auto lynch.

    We have 2 trains day 1 and day 2 people logic please both did not go over day 1 4 mafia out there how does. A lynch not go over with 4 mafia when there are 2 trains. We lynch watch mayor or giggle from day1 train one has to be mafia other has to be town. Simple logic 2 possible trains mafia could have jumped on eather one. Mayor was not lynched by 1 vote. We need info. Mayor train if town would tell me prob all 4 mafia was on his trains mayor of town would tell me prob mafia on other train. Or no votes of him. My point is there is info but giggles posts ageist the viggy are scummy as hell kept saying viggy did not respond when he did. I have inside viggy I like his posts has been coming from the same thought proses as I have. Anyone idling that is scum reading him is odd as hell.

    I will say this again Light is confirmed town. Unless cd is mafia and sealed light. But her claim of bussing makes sence. I can check her as well but I can only check one person a night. I can’t check everyone. Oberon, pqrhack launa frinkles mayor escort all good checks.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  35. #1635

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Well, shit. Then let me reluctantly assume PQR is town, what do we do?
    The two main options are :
    1) Resume the Gikkle train
    2) Skip to let Oberon jail again
    I don't think we could get a train on anyone else anyway.
    I don't really see what we'd gain out of skipping the day, but i am a bit reluctant to resume lynching on Gikkle considering we seem to have no reason for doing so...
    If nothing new has come up when i'll log out, i guess i'll switch my vote to Gikkle.
    This is an odd town mindset. My thinking has been out of everyone who feels scummy. Not what train can we start.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  36. #1636

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    PQRHAck if you are town. Network me light viggy escort. I have a plan. You don’t have to include your self. Include us 4
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  37. #1637

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Doc and bg don’t claim your save and who you are rb just include any of us. Doc I am not trusting BG to keep me alive tonight. Heads up. If you are town. I know one or both of you have to be town. For I am alive or maybe they knew light would have been watching me. I don’t know. But remember don’t declare your guard. Or saves or the rest of us are dead.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  38. #1638

  39. #1639

  40. #1640

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Do not let Oberon jail he knows he can be a check tonight. So he may just jail me and exe me not caring he outing himself. We have to lynch. If town can get another no kill day or BG if town kills a mafia town will be close to getting to auto. Remember play smart don’t let mafia make you run scared. You may not trust me now but once I get enough checks mafia will have to keep me alive or when I flip town all my checks become confirmed. And it is auto for town
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  41. #1641

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Fair point. I was specifically thinking about re-lynching our mayor, which i think is not possible.
    This is not a bad idea but giggle has a scummyer iSO than our mayor. From my POV. I can also check our mayor omfg to many people to check.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  42. #1642

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Lodebite you are aware I am scum reading you correct?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  43. #1643

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Not todsys lynch but you would be a good check in the night.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  44. #1644

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is not a bad idea but giggle has a scummyer iSO than our mayor. From my POV. I can also check our mayor omfg to many people to check.
    I do not think our dear mayor is a priority check anymore. I'd say PQR, me and luona at least are better options, maybe Frinckles too. PQR is a better check than me if he is scum (which i assume he is, but he might not), because that would pretty much confirm me at the same time. Checking me means that either PQR was actually scum holding KP, scum held the kill, or scum targeted Frinckles. Checking luona would be huge if scum, and if not then it heals us all from BD-phobia and having to think 3 times as much about anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Lodebite you are aware I am scum reading you correct?
    Well i found out yes...

  45. #1645

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Don't fall into the trap of assuming yesterdays wagons have to be S/T. They don't have to be for reasons I've already explained. In fact, since I think Jmw is scum and I don't think Jmw and Paopan are aligned together, I think Paopan is likely town.

    People TRing Jmw for his attack on me are being silly. His attack was a textbook case of OMGUS when all I did was call out a poorly explained read. His reaction was unwarranted, and trust me when I say that T!Jmw is way more reasonable than how he acted today.

    As for pqr? I think they are capable of this kind of act as scum. If I were him and truly believed I was being framed, I wouldn't just shout about it over and over. I'd solve the game based on everyone's positions and attitude(keeping in mind that not everyone pushing me is going to be scum). But he's mostly been focused on pushing on Frinckles, which shows he wants to live; he doesn't care about solving the game. He said it himself; his flip would reveal all. So why is he not spending this time solving the game with the information of S!Frinckles?

    I think his response has been, so far, just an attempt to deflect without spewing too much because they are so focused on Frinckles. I'm not impressed, and even if I didn't believe he necessarily was roleblocked(which I didn't 100% believe until PQR started acting like this), he'd still be scummy. He reminds me a lot of how Blendin Blandin, a player from a mutual game between PQ and I, acted at the moment of his death.
    @PQRnHack if you want to convince me you're town, solve the game with the info of S!Frinckles.

  46. #1646

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    -vote Pqrnhack


    Ignoring night actions, his deflection on Frinckles is a classic scum tactic - it allows for limited spew while also convincing people you're being helpful.

    Him being so convinced I was scum d1 seemed genuine to me on the basis he tried to engage me several times. But thinking over it more, he didn't wait for my responses to scum read me, and I suspect he didn't actually care about my answers considering even when I explained his read remained basically the same. His engagement was thus entirely theatrical; he did it just to look inquisitive without doing further analysis.

  47. #1647

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    How interesting. Scumbag Gikkle immediately starts pushing for PHack much harder after people started suggesting the fight might be TvT. Gikkle/Mike/Light/Luona scum team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  48. #1648

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    How interesting. Scumbag Gikkle immediately starts pushing for PHack much harder after people started suggesting the fight might be TvT. Gikkle/Mike/Light/Luona scum team?
    I feel like I'm one of the people that first actually suggested that possibility, as yesterday I was questioning why PQR thought it couldn't be T/T. His response wasn't satisfactory to me and his overall behavior doesn't fill me with confidence that this is T/T.

  49. #1649

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    How interesting. Scumbag Gikkle immediately starts pushing for PHack much harder after people started suggesting the fight might be TvT. Gikkle/Mike/Light/Luona scum team?
    Mh.
    Why luona ? Do you think they targeted Frinckles or that they skipped night and hoped they could use my block as a mislynch ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I feel like I'm one of the people that first actually suggested that possibility, as yesterday I was questioning why PQR thought it couldn't be T/T. His response wasn't satisfactory to me and his overall behavior doesn't fill me with confidence that this is T/T.
    Pretty sure he means TPQR vs TFrinckles there

  50. #1650

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Mh.
    Why luona ? Do you think they targeted Frinckles or that they skipped night and hoped they could use my block as a mislynch ?



    Pretty sure he means TPQR vs TFrinckles there
    Yes I know. I questioned PQR about why he thought himself and Frinckles weren't T/T.

    --

    Unrelated to quoted post, only problem I have with my reads is that Jmw and PQR are both individually scummy, but I don't really feel like they are teamed because of how they have treated each other. Puzzling.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •