S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 3138
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Welp sorry frinckles
    Frinckles had not been towny yesterday, seemed to be pretty much coasting on PQ's misled read being weak and pushing him fully without much more, so I went on Mike instead, since I thought scum would try to get rid of the sheriff, especially since he had been revealed as unprotected on N1 by Light and was generally making sense in his decisions.

@Oberon why did you jail green-checked Light out of all people when there were so so many suspicious people? First you let Paopan live, and then this? I don't see how that makes sense, at least from a town PoV. Now, I do have a townread on you based on your quick vote removal we talked about on D1, but I think you owe us some explainations.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

no?!
    It is.
    Open your eyes, it reads :
    Spoiler : Hello :

MAAAAAJOOOOOORRIIIIITTTTYYYYYY-ONLYYYY WITH THE NUMBER OF VOTES NEEDED DEPENDING ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTES AVAILABLE
    a.k.a : lose quite soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

6. ISO #1806

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    People still placing me in bandit's group.
    I feel very sad, but I mean they have no other plan, Gikkle is about to be outed and the main suspects have not been voting him at all.

Oberon, MM, Oliver.

All of them not pushing Gikkle, all of them defending him.
    All of them pushing Paopan/Auwt.

That's why I entered defensive mode on D2 (I believe MM asked me why I stated I'm confirmed town).
    But it is apparently not enough for you to believe I would've gone for the kill because I'm unstoppable, right.

DIGGIN A HOLE.
    i am not defending gikkle.
    I AM NOT DEFENDING GIKKLE!!!

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!

EVEN FRINCKLES VOTED AUWT, AND HE IS TOWN!!!
    HE WAS TOWN!!!
    Praise the Lord!

7. ISO #1807

MM isn't helping town either.
    Guess what.

Oberon isn't helping town either.
    Guess what.
    The fact Auwt is being... like this towards Oberon makes Oberon look good here imo, assuming scum!Auwt. It's a sad read, but I don't think Auwt would be lowkey insulting his scummate here. From a purely "game enjoyment" point of view, though, this behavior sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1808

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Jailor execute is first in the OoO or i'd have blocked him today.
    Well another sad story, happens.
    At this point I don't care anymore we lose anyway if we don't kill Gikkle today then.
    Meaning if Oberon manages to jail me or any stupidish target tonight, it then means we lynched no-one.
    In that case, let's call it a game at the end of this day.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

nah bro, one of you two is dead tonight. possibly Oliver as well. he just pops in, makes some smart, logical comments, and then leaves. that's scummy.digging a hole? how the fuck am I the one digging a hole? "terrified"? BRO, 0 SCUM HAVE DIED. BY YOUR ARGUMENT, I'M TOWN? but you're not terrified? so... you're scum? lmao

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The fact Auwt is being... like this towards Oberon makes Oberon look good here imo, assuming scum!Auwt. It's a sad read, but I don't think Auwt would be lowkey insulting his scummate here. From a purely "game enjoyment" point of view, though, this behavior sucks.
    yeah, I think the scum team is Auwt/Oliver/paopan. auwt was trying real hard to save paopan by pushing gikkle. notice how auwt is talking about me being terrified as scum and paopan is saying we're in mylo. could that be a scum slip?

14. ISO #1814

i am not defending gikkle.
    I AM NOT DEFENDING GIKKLE!!!

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!

EVEN FRINCKLES VOTED AUWT, AND HE IS TOWN!!!
    HE WAS TOWN!!!
    I feel like I've already explained my point and shared it with you, haven't I.

And :
    Pending until proven Guilty/innocent, anything can be used to charge as long as it makes sense to the one charging.

15. ISO #1815

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    yeah, I think the scum team is Auwt/Oliver/paopan. auwt was trying real hard to save paopan by pushing gikkle. notice how auwt is talking about me being terrified as scum and paopan is saying we're in mylo. could that be a scum slip?
    So it isn't mylo?
    How cute we are living in a pink world.

16. ISO #1816

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Both Oberon's night action and day interaction doesnt make any sense. Definitely scum.
    yeah, for you it doesn't make sense indeed, you would rather I executed Light, right? @Loldebite roleblock one of Paopan/Auwt/Oliver and I'll jail one of the other two. @jmw shoot the one I'm not jailing,

17. ISO #1817

Imagine Jailing a lookout confirmed by Sheriff on day 2.

Sheriff and Lookout are our only TI in this game.

Mike can be scum, but light is definitely 100% town

Why? Simple. Mike confirmed Light is town. Both Mike and Light cant be scum? Why? Cos that would be imbalance and host would not allow that.

So yeah, I'm going for this
    -vote Oberon

Hurting town even as towny. Good riddance regardless of alignment IMO

18. ISO #1818

I don't fucking know... people in this fucking game are confusing, I can't read anyone at all. Like Light maybe is Mafia but maybe he isn't?? He says one thing and then another that makes me feel differently about him. Last night in jail he opened up by threatening me for jailing him and I'm like, would scum do that? I have no fucking clue. And at the same time he's so fucking sure Frinckles vs PHack is town v town that it actually makes me wonder - since when is light that confident, and since when does he make as much sense as he did this game?

and that leaves us with Gikkle, who is a player that kind of annoys on a personal level, which is why whenever I try to scumread him I go, 'but I already dislike him so maybe that factors into my read of him?' I don't know. if I were to go by the FIRST thing that came to mind, Light and Gikkle would have to go. Paopan's reaction to being jailed was also pretty bad - what kind of a cunt tells me to EXECUTE them? That doesn't sound like town
    My Point Is Why Would Even Bother Jailing Me When Might Had A Green/Town Check On Me.. Seems Like A Waste Of Both Our Time.. And Yes I Did Open Very Aggressively.. Because I Was Annoyed That I Was Even There.. After Mikes Green/Town Check On Me..

19. ISO #1819

-vote Oberon

20. ISO #1820

So it isn't mylo?How cute we are living in a pink world.
    you both have the same perception of the game. ignoring your passive-aggressive comment (which is bullshit, if you're gonna say something to me, say it like a fucking man and don't hide behind words), you thinking I should be terrified at this stage of the game implies something about mylo. with paopan talking about mylo that virtually guarantees it.

21. ISO #1821

nah bro, one of you two is dead tonight. possibly Oliver as well. he just pops in, makes some smart, logical comments, and then leaves. that's scummy.digging a hole? how the fuck am I the one digging a hole? "terrified"? BRO, 0 SCUM HAVE DIED. BY YOUR ARGUMENT, I'M TOWN? but you're not terrified? so... you're scum? lmao
    so me making smart and then being quiet is scummy?!
    also i have a live vest. Unless you jail me, or both vig+mafia on me, ill survive next night
    Praise the Lord!

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

you both have the same perception of the game. ignoring your passive-aggressive comment (which is bullshit, if you're gonna say something to me, say it like a fucking man and don't hide behind words), you thinking I should be terrified at this stage of the game implies something about mylo. with paopan talking about mylo that virtually guarantees it.
    How do you feel like the state of the game looks like ?
    You should be happy, correct?

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

btw, just let me say this. if I were scum there would be literally no reason for me to attack auwt/paopan like this on d3. I could just sit back and say dumb shit to survive one day more (aka what I've been doing all game), with a high chance I would survive. I was not a likely train and in fact made myself this train.

further, Auwt's argument that I'm somehow terrified scum doesn't make sense. I could've started pushing ppl randomly yesterday. I'm only doing it now because I'm fucking bored (no lynches), and because it seems likely scum is actually going to carry this game at this point. people will lose interest and there's a decent chance we'll fully lose if we fuck up. if I were scum, I would not be terrified. I would've been terrified YESTERDAY when there were NO night kills. not fucking today, when scum is objectively in a better position. think people.

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

Don't misinterpret my words though.
    I'm saying if you are town you are burrying your head underground.
    If you are scum, keep doing what you do, you are close to a post game !

28. ISO #1828

lol.
    im now scumread by both "groups"
    and both will accuse the others of bussing.

btw: if paopans my scummate, why did i START the train?
    hoping on the wagon is understandable, but STARTING the scumreads, when no one else noticed, would be a stupid scumplay. An unneeded bus
    Praise the Lord!

29. ISO #1829

I'm happy... therefore I'm freaking out? Lmao
    For the game sanity I will not comment this.

30. ISO #1830

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    MM/Luona have to be S/T. Scum only kill Frinckles if they have the confidence to get around MM's protection.
    Only alternative is that Lolde/Jmw are both scum and Lolde actually RBed MM beforehand. But that's the least likely scenario.

31. ISO #1831

Don't misinterpret my words though.
    I'm saying if you are town you are burrying your head underground.
    If you are scum, keep doing what you do, you are close to a post game !
    Sure bro, care to explain what that means or is that more of your fairy tale bullshit you keep peddling? Beforehand you were saying I was unhappy with the state of the game and freaking out and "digging a hole", you went to "you should be happy" and now you're saying that IF I'm town I'm digging a hole. pardon my French, but it doesn't sound like you thought I was town when you made the first comment. so... you're incapable of keeping your story straight? LOL

32. ISO #1832

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Was Jailed And Could Not Watch Anyones Back Last Night.. I Coulda Saved Frinckles .. But His Death Being As It Is... Top Lynch Is PQ Also Why Was Marshmallow Marshall Not On Frinckles.. Is MM Also Scum?? Was MM Role Blocked.. Every List Your Actions ..
    Too lynch was Oberon Roleblockong you was Bullshit.
    -vote Oberon
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

33. ISO #1833

lol.
    im now scumread by both "groups"
    and both will accuse the others of bussing.

btw: if paopans my scummate, why did i START the train?
    hoping on the wagon is understandable, but STARTING the scumreads, when no one else noticed, would be a stupid scumplay. An unneeded bus
    easy answer: it's easier to scumread your teammates, because you don't have to make up reasons that seem convincing. your teammates are already scummy, so it can seem quite genuine when you scumread your own teammates.

34. ISO #1834

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Too lynch was Oberon Roleblockong you was Bullshit.
    -vote Oberon
    Mike THINK bro you seemed capable of it this game, why would I freak out like this today? there is literally no reason, except that I've gotten pretty fucking bored and jaded over the number of no scum lynches. now on the other hand auwt is acting all logical with me, which one is the scum? by his own admission auwt should literally scumread himself

35. ISO #1835

So what's going to be up for today ?

Mike will claim he checked Gikkle and got a bandit check.
    Loldebite is going to say he roleblocked jmw just as a safe roleblock in case he is scum.
    MM will keep focusing on Paopan.
    Oberon will dig and put his head underground, by picking another juicy target for a potential next night (because majority you know).
    Jmw faked claiming he was roleblocked just to keep his kill for a later backstab.
    Oliver will claim he is not defending Gikkle.
    Oliver will keep focusing on me.
    Light will follow Mike's today vote.
    Luona did change her switch targets.

Which ones are true, which ones will be true.
    Which ones are wrong, which ones will be wrong.

Open bet.
    No I checked frinkles and my noght chat ones that.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

Sure bro, care to explain what that means or is that more of your fairy tale bullshit you keep peddling? Beforehand you were saying I was unhappy with the state of the game and freaking out and "digging a hole", you went to "you should be happy" and now you're saying that IF I'm town I'm digging a hole. pardon my French, but it doesn't sound like you thought I was town when you made the first comment. so... you're incapable of keeping your story straight? LOL
    I never stated anything of these, at least I don't recall to.

The "digging a hole" part has only been referring to this so far.

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    With the incompetency of town based on my observation in the first 2 days and night, sad to say but it is.
    If you guys are gonna lynch me over the guy who ASKED ME to execute him AS MAYOR in jail chat, then it's your own damn fault. I've done my part. You need to lynch or nightkill Paopan tonight. Paopan is far too dangerous to be allowed to live, he's probably what scum relies on when they're saying we're in 'MyLo'

40. ISO #1840

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No I checked frinkles and my noght chat ones that.
    What a check...........................

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

I never stated anything of these, at least I don't recall to.

The "digging a hole" part has only been referring to this so far.
    and you voted me knowing I was digging in my hole? you voted someone you thought was town... that makes you... scum? LOL

44. ISO #1844

Hello. I confirm that LY was unable to accept my invitation.
    jmw Loldebite Mike were invited and did not get rejected.

Frinckles did not flip scum. For this reason, it means that N1 either he was healed or mafia did not target or mafia RBed me or anyone they(Loldebite) wanted.

But one should ask to explain Luona and MM here.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    D: Luona is locked into a protection chain with me and MM. If at any point MM is dead, she dies. Thanks quoting me verbatim D1 about scum plausible deniability from a BD. Yet, you ignored my requests D1 to lynch Luona in favor of keeping it around, didn't you?
    Luona claims to not want to break actions.

@Marshmallow Marshall whom did you protect N2?

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Hello. I confirm that LY was unable to accept my invitation.
    jmw Loldebite Mike were invited and did not get rejected.

Frinckles did not flip scum. For this reason, it means that N1 either he was healed or mafia did not target or mafia RBed me or anyone they(Loldebite) wanted.

But one should ask to explain Luona and MM here.

Luona claims to not want to break actions.

@Marshmallow Marshall whom did you protect N2?
    I Been Saiyan Escort Now For What 3 Days..

47. ISO #1847

MM has also to be scum at this point but whatever.
    I imagine Gikkle/MM/Oliver + a last shaky person should close this out.
    Likely one from Oberon/Jmw/Loldebite as last challenger.
    Ok we lost one protect last night we are not lynching another if mm gets lynched I am good as dead. Unless the bd saves me. We are not killing off our protective you doing this is scummy as duck thee we fact you are ignoring the confirmed lookout got roleblocked by the jailer is scummy as hell the fact lodbite roleblocked the viggy shot on giggle is scummy his flip would have helped town but no we are stuck with info the mafia wants us to have and that is zip. No way we let Oberon live after jailing a confirmed town invest that is 100% bull shit

48. ISO #1848

easy answer: it's easier to scumread your teammates, because you don't have to make up reasons that seem convincing. your teammates are already scummy, so it can seem quite genuine when you scumread your own teammates.
    but why should i sr my mates in the first place?
    like no one suspicioned them, why should I, THEIR MATE start a discussion?
    having attention is nowhere towny
    Praise the Lord!

49. ISO #1849

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    oberon can u explain to me why u chose to jail ur specific choices for both nights, and what ur goal was with it.. im a bit confused
    n1 I jailed paopan because light, Mike, and Oliver (all of whom I townread highly that day) were on his train. I did not execute him because I wasn't sure he was Mafia, and because... well you try talking to Paopan in a night chat and trying to figure out his alignment. I wasn't about to do that lol, that's not fun and boring

n2 I jailed Light, because I was confident on him being scum due to reasons stated previously. plus, if Light flipped Mafia, it instantly confirmed that either one of(or both) Mike and the bus driver (can't remember who it is rn) are scum with him. I didn't execute for more or less the same reason, although I did talk to Light more and Light is fairly aggressive sometimes and kinda frightened me that he would laugh at me or something if I executed him and he flipped town.

50. ISO #1850

and you voted me knowing I was digging in my hole? you voted someone you thought was town... that makes you... scum? LOL
    That's the whole question :

Are you digging a god damn two-earth-wide hole as a town OR trying to win as scum.

With how large is the hole, sorry but I've got to consider the second option.