S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

@Mike @Frinckles
    are you still sure about your votes? we have 15 minutes left. time to think about whether we want this to go into the hand of oberon, who promised to kill LUONA OR GIKKLE

@luona if you dont vote paopan and hammer, than there will be no lynch. we need to get 8 votes
    this will allow oberon, the jailor, to jail and execute somebody
    he stated he wants to jail you, (or maybe gikkle)
    do you want yourself dead? no?
    then your only way is to VOTE PAOPAN
    Praise the Lord!

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I keep changing my mind. I said Yagami. But I scumread Gikkle independently of what has been said in the thread, townread him only for that weird reaction he showed. But in fact I have seen people of both alignments do what he did.
    If you really want to clutch this you can also execute jmw, you know getting rid of that tremendous Vigilante that will backstab us later on.
    I'm fine with Gikkle too. Not so sure about Light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    @Mike @Frinckles
    are you still sure about your votes? we have 15 minutes left. time to think about whether we want this to go into the hand of oberon, who promised to kill LUONA OR GIKKLE

@luona if you dont vote paopan and hammer, than there will be no lynch. we need to get 8 votes
    this will allow oberon, the jailor, to jail and execute somebody
    he stated he wants to jail you, (or maybe gikkle)
    do you want yourself dead? no?
    then your only way is to VOTE PAOPAN
    Fuck off bitch, I want to jail Light, NOT LUONA. DONT FUCKING LIE. I will actually execute you tonight for this comment

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Have Been Lynched With In 30 Mins Of Day 1 Once

In The Insane Asylum Game
    That Was Interesting Because Host Asked Me Who I Thought Was Scum Before I Got Spoilers Just After My Lynch Got 2 Out Of The 3 Correct .

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

Please remember this comment if Gikkle flips Mafia.
    He is going to call it "mistake" afterward.
    Watch it.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

I keep changing my mind. I said Yagami. But I scumread Gikkle independently of what has been said in the thread, townread him only for that weird reaction he showed. But in fact I have seen people of both alignments do what he did.
    But WHAT did he do??? What has been said in the thread is basically nothing, and it seems nobody even wants to explain. PQ is straight up refusing to answer the question and calling jmw scum for asking, and doesn't even seem to consider Paopan at all - or anyone independently from Gikkle for that matter, which is also what Paopan has been doing. It seems the thread is centered on a read that is based on thin air.

Also, at this point, if Paopan flips scum, PQ absolutely should be shot tonight by the vigilante and Gikkle should be considered confirmed town. If for some reason Paopan is town, then ALL gikkle scumreaders ought to explain their damn read so that we can figure something out.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But WHAT did he do??? What has been said in the thread is basically nothing, and it seems nobody even wants to explain. PQ is straight up refusing to answer the question and calling jmw scum for asking, and doesn't even seem to consider Paopan at all - or anyone independently from Gikkle for that matter, which is also what Paopan has been doing. It seems the thread is centered on a read that is based on thin air.

Also, at this point, if Paopan flips scum, PQ absolutely should be shot tonight by the vigilante and Gikkle should be considered confirmed town. If for some reason Paopan is town, then ALL gikkle scumreaders ought to explain their damn read so that we can figure something out.
    Well he acts weirdly when he gets scumread, OMGUSes hard, talks about cheating the setup etc

21. ISO #821

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I'd switch on Gikkle but paopan still isnt talking...
    Are you seriously expecting him to come by then?

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

I have never seen Light and Mike make sense before, what parallel reality is this? Are they both scum?
    How many beers did you take to achieve this conclusion

Erm, you're seeing things I'm not seeing here XD.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

Why? It’s possible neither or the both of them are scum. Ditto for Paopan.

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Why the fuck are we voting out our Mayor?? This is dumb
    Because our Mayor is building a world out of thin air based on Gikkle being scum WITHOUT EVER EXPLAINING WHY HE THINKS GIKKLE IS SCUM + he has no other valid points. Also, a lesser point but a point nonetheless, what Auwt said about him being literally the same as he was in his previous games, in which he was scum; no hype or anything.

29. ISO #829

NotPaopan (6 [L-2]):
    jmw, Gikkle, Loldebite, Light_Yagami, Marshmallow Marshall, oliverz144
    Gikkle (5 [L-3]):
    Auwt, Oberon, PQRnHack, NotPaopan (Mayor)

Well he acts weirdly when he gets scumread, OMGUSes hard, talks about cheating the setup etc
    Gikke isn't OMGUSing that I can see, what do you mean by acts weird, and trying to cheat the setup to give town an advantage is inherently townie (as it furthers town wincon). Plus Gikkle trying to make the most of mechanical stuff is typical for him of both alignments, not a really strong point for him being scum.

30. ISO #830

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m tempted to follow light on the paopan train just because him
    and oliver think he is Mafia
    Oliver + jmw are bandits anyway, you wouldn't want to join them.

31. ISO #831

Because our Mayor is building a world out of thin air based on Gikkle being scum WITHOUT EVER EXPLAINING WHY HE THINKS GIKKLE IS SCUM + he has no other valid points. Also, a lesser point but a point nonetheless, what Auwt said about him being literally the same as he was in his previous games, in which he was scum; no hype or anything.
    So? It’s Paopan, he’s well known for being fucking stupid. Have you ever played in the mod with him? He sucks

32. ISO #832

Is That What Scum Reads Are Building A Narrative Out Of Thin Air?

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

Why? It’s possible neither or the both of them are scum. Ditto for Paopan.
    No it's not possible they're both scum, they're two mutually exclusive counterwagons here and people on each train have been too committed to their side for it to be a SvS situation

And both being town is possible but weird and unlikely

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

Once Upon a Town in the West

Night 1

Vote Counts
    NotPaopan (7 [L-1]):
    jmw, Gikkle, Loldebite, Light_Yagami, Marshmallow Marshall, Frinckles, oliverz144

Gikkle (5 [L-3]):
    Auwt, Oberon, PQRnHack, NotPaopan (Mayor)

Light_Yagami (1 [L-7]):
    Mike

PQRnHack (1 [L-7]):
    luona

A majority could not be reached! No one was executed.

The original post has also been updated.

Night 1 Ends at 4 PM CDT on Friday October 8th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 1 hour before SoD

37. ISO #837

Once Upon a Town in the West

Day 2

Seriously, I'm not kidding, if you don't listen to the songs, ON LOOP, then you will be sent to the corner of shame.
    No one died!

The original post has also been updated.

Day 2 Ends at 4 PM CDT on Sunday October 10th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

13 Players Remain. 14 votes in play. 8 votes to hammer.
    NotPaopan is the mayor with 2 votes.
    8 votes to hammer.

38. ISO #838

So Loldebite is part of the Mafia I guess.

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

Gikkle + jmw + Loldebite + MM/oliver.

Anyone opposing this ?

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Is that like purely based off of VCA? And if so, why am I not in it or Light?
    Cause you are not scum right?
    As simple as this seems to be.

45. ISO #845

I expect everyone to write his night actions
    except gikkle, auwt, paopan for obvious reasons
    I may answer for almost everyone.
    I believe.

46. ISO #846

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Cause you are not scum right?
    As simple as this seems to be.
    I need to see some reasoning behind your scumreads because I've had 3 people try to buddy me this game already. And since you and PQR have been throwing out full scumteams right out of the gate, so I'm curious if it's misdirection or if you two are geniuses snorting Adderall.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850