S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    His jail and execution decision on night 1 would heavily affect his position in the upcoming days. Are you scared of being jailed on night 1?
    We're giving away town's greatest weapon, the lynch, and all wagonomics/voting info in exchange for some info on Oberon based on whoever he executes. Not a good trade.
    Personally not scared of being jailed I just don't think no lynch for jailor execute is ever worth it in this setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    -vote Frinckles
    I like this vote

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    We're giving away town's greatest weapon, the lynch, and all wagonomics/voting info in exchange for some info on Oberon based on whoever he executes. Not a good trade.
    Personally not scared of being jailed I just don't think no lynch for jailor execute is ever worth it in this setup.

I like this vote
    Explain why you like Frinckles vote.
    After that, explain why you vote me.

Gikkle is not credible in my view at all.

6. ISO #406

Oh boy I can already tell this is going to be wacky and wild

out of sheer laziness and liking what I've seen so far Oliver, PQrn, and Mike can be my townreads for now.
    Light/Mike interactions are weird but don't really mean anything preflip association wise.

Would still like Mike to respond to the part of my post where I asked them a question:

and no real thoughts other than that. Pao is larping too hard for me to develop any sort of impactful first impression
    It was our views on the mayor.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Explain why you like Frinckles vote.
    After that, explain why you vote me.

Gikkle is not credible in my view at all.
    I liked the Frinckles vote because he hasn't done much and it feels like he wants to coast (as I called out when he said he'd be dying too soon to bother contributing).
    As for the vote on you, purely to see your reaction. And I actually like this reaction.
    -vote Oberon

So I will unvote (or more accurately, put my vote back onto Oberon because I don't know how to unvote and this will be funnier.)

10. ISO #410

-vote Frinckles
    This is never a good day 1 lynch. Town or mafia he is BG

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

So now we have WIFOY... Wine In Front Of You.
    I don't like your fishing expedition, but will let it slide (maybe).

Funny story. I did not know what WIFOM meant (in an earlier game) so I googled it and it brought me to this to educate me.

14. ISO #414

What roles are you fine with lynching D1?
    Also, did you see the question I asked you that I brought up again in an earlier post?
    Just not Protectives day 1. Mafia will be pushing prot. Day 1 lynch. Yes I answered it. I answered tour question unless you are asking me something else.

15. ISO #415

I don't like your fishing expedition, but will let it slide (maybe).

Funny story. I did not know what WIFOM meant (in an earlier game) so I googled it and it brought me to this to educate me.

To me fishing day 1 is townie mafia don’t have a need to fish that is why I am reading him as town.

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

Done some ISOs.
    OK I have made my choice for now. You have people giving you bad vibes but "could be town"? A scum who knows they are town might just say that.

-vote Gikkle

Notes: s/he views MM as townie, Oberon and jmw wolfy (but could be town), controlling jmw kill is a bit weird as we dont know their alignment.

Convince me.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Sorry, i've been busy last night, so i probably have missed loads.

Gikkle's also not done anything that he couldn't do as both alignments yet, but I like his sanity check on the (frankly not so good) read I made last night.
    Are you buddying gikkle ? Is it because you guys know each other ? It does feel that way, and i dislike it very much. I think that's the main reason why i think you're scum.

Mike and Light's reasonings are very odd to me, I can't understand Light's reasonings behind townreading the sheriff and don't think I'm going to get anywhere on that topic at all.
    Mike seems to have a ToS player point of view with regards to roles that seems to come into his posts as a bias toward those roles and against anyone who targets those roles? (myself)
    I understand (at least i think i do) mike's reasoning, and it puts him in good light IMO because it feels like he actually wants to help town and is acting accordingly. Thing is, his role (and plan) is so scary if he turns out to be bandit that i think we have to be extra cautious about him. On the other hand, i believe there is no actual reasoning to what LY is saying tho, his town read on mike makes no sense. He's gotta be trolling, for the most part.

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

As expected, the previous post missed quite a lot. I also mixed up a profile picture and avatar, sorry about that...

I disagree with Auwt's assumption that jailor and vigilante are necessarily on opposite sides, i believe both of them could be bandits because vigi cannot kill more than 1 town whatsoever. Which i am mentioning openly because jmw is my top scum read atm, and my opinion on oberon is neutral.

As it turns out, LY has been helpful, and i understand his opinions. I dont think the fact that Mike was the interlocutor is particularly relevant at this stage.

I have nothing to say about paopan's contributions, i dont think he's been particularly helpful, but that is fine for now, i think.

-vote Frinckles
    This vote with no explanation at all feels very strange. And again @jmw , agreeing with no explanations either... Not sure what to make of this.

Speaking of probability, probability based pairings are bad and if you read two people as not W/W because "those roles both being mafia is unbalanced" I will cry

so don't do it
    I liked that, but sadly this is purely ethics and thus cannot make you any less scummy in my eyes

I agree with PQR that "controlling" really is a great word for someone whose alignment is unknown, and that also applies to BG, Sheriff, CD and LO. We have nothing to gain from blocking investigative or protective roles, so i will definitly block one of the two that remain, namely vigi or CD. Lying and blocking investigatives would be suicide since they will know i did it. Blocking protectives is similarly dangerous if i was to lie. I think i should only block CD if i am more trusted, since that is not the case yet i shall remain on jmw for now.
    Another note about roles, CS, i believe is the one role that'd be least damaging to town if it was bandit, which is why i do not fear PQR and believe he is not the lynch, because on the other hand that role can be extremely powerful for town.

26. ISO #426

I now have an avatar am not fully sure about this choice, tho
    - @Marshmallow Marshall the main reason is post #310, but the overall performance was very good too.
    im a rookie player, and am trying to psychoanalys this game. Havent a fixed strategy yet.

- @NotPaopan i changed my opinion. We shouldnt lynch mayor coz hes mayor, we should lynch coz someone is a scumread.

- and we cant throw away the lynch, and all the discussions, sheeping and vote behavior, all of this information in exchange to a roleblock and a kill. We can agree, that if someone is conf scum and dangerous role wise this night, that oberon jails and executes this dude. This would require us to trust oberon, which we dont have enough reason yet

the sun is in zenit. Half our time passed.
    Praise the Lord!

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    @Loldebite show us your reads, you were pretty quiet
    I would put jmw as scum. I dislike most of his posts and his constant gikkle referring felt weird.
    Gikkle was quite helpful every time i played with him on narrator, he hasnt really been thus far, that earns him a slight scum read.
    LY felt bad early on because of Mike, but he's only slightly scummy in my book after his interaction with Mike.

i think Mike, MM and luona are all town-leaning.
    No strong opinions on anyone else.

I absolutely disagree with skipping a lynch. Oberon betraying town would be disastrous, it might result in 2 to 3+ kills that night, either because of vigi or CD redirecting on vet, and i cant block both.

28. ISO #428

Knowing I am town I would highly prefer not to give Oberon the possibility of jailing anyone.
    I am also advocating against skipping this day, but as you may know, majority as a voting system sucks right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    I dont thing anyone here is for a skipped day.
    @Lag how do the votes need to look like for no one to be lynched?
    a lynch today is important.
    We should start first accusations.
    If any player reaches 8 votes before EoD then the thread will lock and that player will be eliminated.

If no player reaches 8 votes before EoD then there will be no elimination for the day.

31. ISO #431

Skip day is not my cup of tea. We need to lynch someone. I vote we lynch someone with low post count if no other lynch can go through.

If no other lynch can be arranged, I’m perfectly happy to vote for Light_Yagami or Gikkle.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Knowing I am town I would highly prefer not to give Oberon the possibility of jailing anyone.
    I am also advocating against skipping this day, but as you may know, majority as a voting system sucks right?
    I am jailing you tonight for this comment

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    @Lag is there any chance you could extend this day by a few hours? I will not be home until after EoD. And it would be nice if we could switch to plurality with majority tomorrow.
    Never mind, thought EoD was in 3 hours

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    @Lag is there any chance you could extend this day by a few hours? I will not be home until after EoD. And it would be nice if we could switch to plurality with majority tomorrow.
    EoD times will always occur either exactly when a hammer occurs, or exactly at the stated times.
    Elimination type cannot be changed.

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

I am shocked that no one else is voting Gikkle. Am I wrong or what?
    I cannot see my vote changing today (next 26 hrs) unless some crazy new revelation occurs.

I just literally cannot unvote Gikkle.
    -vote gikkle
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

You are, in fact, wrong.
    Your flawless punctuation should not detract from my earlier points. You voted me then Frinckles with 0 substance. Explain this!

You voted jmw to bus your teammate then you went on hunting. Convince me.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Having trouble getting into the swing of things this game. Not really confident in anyone one way or the other, and that's concerning to me honestly. Everyone just seems scummy to me in there own way...

For the sake of just orienting myself, Imma make a reads list. Don't ask for explanations, this is a very selfish reads list just to get my head in the game. I'm not actually very confident in any of this, so this will likely change dramatically as I get into the groove.

Town-

Mike
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Loldebite

Light Town-

oliverz
    PQRNHack
    Light_Yagami

Could go either way-
    Jmw
    Auwt
    NotPaopan

Light Scum -

Luona
    Frinckles

Scum-

Oberon

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

Having trouble getting into the swing of things this game. Not really confident in anyone one way or the other, and that's concerning to me honestly. Everyone just seems scummy to me in there own way...

For the sake of just orienting myself, Imma make a reads list. Don't ask for explanations, this is a very selfish reads list just to get my head in the game. I'm not actually very confident in any of this, so this will likely change dramatically as I get into the groove.

Town-

Mike
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Loldebite

Light Town-

oliverz
    PQRNHack
    Light_Yagami

Could go either way-
    Jmw
    Auwt
    NotPaopan

Light Scum -

Luona
    Frinckles

Scum-

Oberon
    Get the hell outta here. You voted me when I am "ight town"? I believe you and jmw are scums together. Frin and MM on me please. Stay EZ Gikkle.

50. ISO #450

You voted me then Frinckles with 0 substance.
    That I did, PQR, that I did.
    You voted jmw to bus your teammate then you went on hunting. Convince me.
    Are you referring to when I voted him in the RVS stage?