S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 58
Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 3138
  1. ISO #2851

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Here is the oroof he lied see for your self MM even posted it on this same pages @Oberon dude is not even reading the game.
    Please, do keep desperately struggling to convince oberon, i find it very entertaining. Kinda disappointed that no one's bussing PQR or that he's not bussing anyone (yet), tho, ngl...

    No if you could please be so kind as to entertain me even more : explain how no one died if i blocked MM, because i have literally no reason to have done otherwise even if i was scum lol.

  2. ISO #2852

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Louna NOW
    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    -vote auwt
    ^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I was not telling her to hammer. If I was mafia why the hell out her.
    ^^^^^ definetly not telling her to hammer, especially when you vote right after her and hammer, yes. You probably planned on winning... and on me not healing Oberon
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    read what i said : i blocked MM so i basically got myself confirmed as town and MM/PQR as scum. MM didnt even try to pretend he healed anyone...
    did you just ignore my post again XD
    (prepost edit: oh you realized. Flu sucks, okay lol. You're still scum here though :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  3. ISO #2853

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Please, do keep desperately struggling to convince oberon, i find it very entertaining. Kinda disappointed that no one's bussing PQR or that he's not bussing anyone (yet), tho, ngl...

    No if you could please be so kind as to entertain me even more : explain how no one died if i blocked MM, because i have literally no reason to have done otherwise even if i was scum lol.
    Read the game if you woidl town you would be I explained it. So this Fluff post = Fail.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  4. ISO #2854

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude this is scummy to the next level. Do you get we are in lylow you have been acting calm. YES we have to find mafia.

    4 town 4 mafia. If Oberon is town and I think he is by mechanically alone. I have to belive you are town becuse. Mecamhincly only why town can win is to stop the KP. Only roles that can is. Medic or escort or bus driver busing the KP into mafia. Now. With my checks I know louna is outed mafia by mechanics. So it was. Not the bus. That leaves the escort and Doc. Now if it was the doc that was town why not kill the doc and go do the win.

    So that leaves 3 posible outcomes.
    1 mafia fucked up last night and attacked Oberon and MM healed him makeong loldbyte mafia mm town.

    2 mafia attacked MM And Lodebye roleblocked mafia makeing lodlebte town and MM Town.

    3 mafia attacked anyone else but MM and lodbite roleblocked mafia makeing loldbyte town and MM unknown alignment.

    Anyone arugueing this logic if full of crap. Think for your sealed stop letting mafia lead you.


    My point is simple everyone’s read this game has Been garbage we THOUGHT there was a difference between Gikkle and mayor. We all did not just me. We where wrong. We are in lylow now. Do we know 100% loldbyte is town no we don’t. We can win mecamhinly

    The host has hinted to us about mechanics that gave town an advantage let’s use it.

    If in any world louna was read my checks out her as mafia. And she never messed with my checks according to her. If she was town why lie about her swaps. She is mechanically outed.

    -vote unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Please, do keep desperately struggling to convince oberon, i find it very entertaining. Kinda disappointed that no one's bussing PQR or that he's not bussing anyone (yet), tho, ngl...

    No if you could please be so kind as to entertain me even more : explain how no one died if i blocked MM, because i have literally no reason to have done otherwise even if i was scum lol.
    But for town here is where I explained it. Dude taking about open wolfing you doing it. Hard
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  5. ISO #2855

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^^^

    ^^^^^ definetly not telling her to hammer, especially when you vote right after her and hammer, yes. You probably planned on winning... and on me not healing Oberon


    did you just ignore my post again XD
    (prepost edit: oh you realized. Flu sucks, okay lol. You're still scum here though :P)
    There's "choo choo" for trains, but i propose a new onomatopeia for bussing : whump.
    That's the sound Mike does after you push him :
    WHUMP

  6. ISO #2856

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Loldbite at lease I show facts behind everything I claim you have been thouwing out lies and faulsehood I have proven with facts you are lieing. Dude look who’s desperate lol ROFLOL
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  7. ISO #2857

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    There's "choo choo" for trains, but i propose a new onomatopeia for bussing : whump.
    That's the sound Mike does after you push him :
    WHUMP

    Wow now you going down MM rabbit hole desperate much. Lol

    Yes I screwed up I have admited that I screwed up. I am the first one in mafia history to do that as town oh wait no it happens all the time why???? Becuse town are ininformed. I have made it clear since day 1 I scum read Awut. If you say you town read him you are full of crap. Awut was not townie at all. No I did not mean to hammer. I thoght I was putting him to L1 I did not see louna vot. I was telling her to tell me now who she bused. I mean come on. Iso me you will see I am telling the truth.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  8. ISO #2858

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    But for town here is where I explained it. Dude taking about open wolfing you doing it. Hard
    YOU are not reading. I told you i blocked MM, so MM cant possibly have healed anyone. RB happens before bus, so there's no way anyone could have interfered. so we are actually in situation 4 : i roleblock the bandit sent out to kill AND MM, since they were one and the same.

  9. ISO #2859

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    YOU are not reading. I told you i blocked MM, so MM cant possibly have healed anyone. RB happens before bus, so there's no way anyone could have interfered. so we are actually in situation 4 : i roleblock the bandit sent out to kill AND MM, since they were one and the same.
    This is a possible world. Then explaine why have you been lieing???? Scum painting???? Dont you dare say you havent I have already proved you have.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  10. ISO #2860

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Also explaine One fact you leaving out MY night 2 check on Frinkles. You knew I was checking Frinkles only me you and JMW where in the night chat. JMW was scum reading you. You roleblocked his shot yes Gikkle was town. You knew he was shooting gikkle. The Gikkle Fliping town would have help town out alot. and things would have gone alot diffrently. That info was important. Also the kill happened to be my check. My check was true that day.

    Can you see my PoV? Dont say I am not reading the game becuse I have been reading the game alot. tryingt o figure this crap out becuse I am not as relaxed as you becuse town is in lylow. TOWN MAKES ONE MISTAKE TOWN LOSES
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  11. ISO #2861

  12. ISO #2862

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Also explaine One fact you leaving out MY night 2 check on Frinkles. You knew I was checking Frinkles only me you and JMW where in the night chat. JMW was scum reading you. You roleblocked his shot yes Gikkle was town. You knew he was shooting gikkle. The Gikkle Fliping town would have help town out alot. and things would have gone alot diffrently. That info was important. Also the kill happened to be my check. My check was true that day.

    Can you see my PoV? Dont say I am not reading the game becuse I have been reading the game alot. tryingt o figure this crap out becuse I am not as relaxed as you becuse town is in lylow. TOWN MAKES ONE MISTAKE TOWN LOSES
    Gikkle has been hammered. Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!


    Gikkle (7 [L-0]): Auwt, jmw, NotPaopan (Mayor), Mike, PQRnHack, oliverz144
    Loldebite (1 [L-6]): Light_Yagami
    NotPaopan (3 [L-4]): Oberon, Loldebite, Marshmallow Marshall
    jmw (1 [L-6]): Gikkle

    you where on MAyor who was also town but it made you look townie becuse you know Gikkle woud flip town..

    So you roleblocking Viggy makes you look town but knowing he would be easy mislynch EOD. had you not roleblocked viggy Gikkle would nothave been mislynched and we waisted all of day 3
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  13. ISO #2863

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Bad reading skills, exhaustion and/or possible stupidity.
    Here is my delima one had i am hard town reading you due to mechanics. on the other I am hard scum reading you due to your posts. and what I posted about.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  14. ISO #2864

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Bad reading skills, exhaustion and/or possible stupidity.
    PLus if i was Mafia 100% I would have carried the KP no world where you ever roleblocking me.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  15. ISO #2865

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Also explaine One fact you leaving out MY night 2 check on Frinkles. You knew I was checking Frinkles only me you and JMW where in the night chat. JMW was scum reading you. You roleblocked his shot yes Gikkle was town. You knew he was shooting gikkle. The Gikkle Fliping town would have help town out alot. and things would have gone alot diffrently. That info was important. Also the kill happened to be my check. My check was true that day.

    Can you see my PoV? Dont say I am not reading the game becuse I have been reading the game alot. tryingt o figure this crap out becuse I am not as relaxed as you becuse town is in lylow. TOWN MAKES ONE MISTAKE TOWN LOSES
    For the last time : I DID NOT KNOW HE WAS SHOOTING GIKKLE. As you say yourself : he scumread me, i wouldnt have expected him to tell me his actually target because i certainly did would, and would not have were i in his seat.
    I've told a couple times already that i (just as you, at the time) expected LY to get executed, and us to proceed according to his flip on the following day, meaning whoever jmw shot's information would not have been required.
    I am not as relaxed as you becuse town is in lylow
    Wait so you actually still think i'm scum ?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    PLus if i was Mafia 100% I would have carried the KP no world where you ever roleblocking me.
    Well actually i was really considering blocking you, too, because i was already conviced you were scum, too. Between MM and you, who would hold the KP was a close call since blocking either of you would hinder town if that was your alignement.

  16. ISO #2866

  17. ISO #2867

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    PLus if i was Mafia 100% I would have carried the KP no world where you ever roleblocking me.
    The fact from your world if you are town Lolbyte. You should have me auto confirmed as town the fact I did not carry KP. Think WHy would I NEVER KP THERE??? If loldbyte is real and town. IF Lolbyte is town I am confirmed town.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  18. ISO #2868

  19. ISO #2869

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    For the last time : I DID NOT KNOW HE WAS SHOOTING GIKKLE. As you say yourself : he scumread me, i wouldnt have expected him to tell me his actually target because i certainly did would, and would not have were i in his seat.
    I've told a couple times already that i (just as you, at the time) expected LY to get executed, and us to proceed according to his flip on the following day, meaning whoever jmw shot's information would not have been required.

    Wait so you actually still think i'm scum ?...


    Well actually i was really considering blocking you, too, because i was already conviced you were scum, too. Between MM and you, who would hold the KP was a close call since blocking either of you would hinder town if that was your alignement.
    You never said you thought I was scum. My point is you never let it on you thought I was scum. My Point still holds I would have 100% carried kp there.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  20. ISO #2870

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The fact from your world if you are town Lolbyte. You should have me auto confirmed as town the fact I did not carry KP. Think WHy would I NEVER KP THERE??? If loldbyte is real and town. IF Lolbyte is town I am confirmed town.
    yeah, no, there's always at least one reason why you dont hold the KP :

  21. ISO #2871

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Obviously scum & i agreed that blocking MM was the least probable that night, because preventing a kill is a potential game-saver, whereas your check is irrelevant if a town dies.
    THIS IS MY POINT THIS IS WHY IF I WAS MAFIA I WODL HAVE CARRIED KP
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  22. ISO #2872

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You never said you thought I was scum. My point is you never let it on you thought I was scum. My Point still holds I would have 100% carried kp there.
    i was about to say it when you hammered, i actually freaked out when i saw the "this thread is closed" message...

  23. ISO #2873

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    yeah, no, there's always at least one reason why you dont hold the KP :
    So I throw the game As a mafia and not carriy kp so i can extend the game so i can WIFOM????? REALLY That is so screeching it
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  24. ISO #2874

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    i was about to say it when you hammered, i actually freaked out when i saw the "this thread is closed" message...
    I AM NOT A MIND READER> I CAN NOT SEE INTO WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE. THE FACT YOU ARE NOT SEEING THAT IS BLOWING MY MIND IF YOU ARE REALLY TOWN !!!!!!!
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  25. ISO #2875

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    THIS IS MY POINT THIS IS WHY IF I WAS MAFIA I WODL HAVE CARRIED KP
    No i think you've misunderstood : blocking MM is much worse for town if MM was town, than blocking you would've been, so you carrying the KP was much less risk and thus a WORSE play for scum. Hence you not carrying the KP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So I throw the game As a mafia and not carriy kp so i can extend the game so i can WIFOM????? REALLY That is so screeching it
    No... you dont carry the KP because who carries the KP is WIFOM

  26. ISO #2876

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    No i think you've misunderstood : blocking MM is much worse for town if MM was town, than blocking you would've been, so you carrying the KP was much less risk and thus a WORSE play for scum. Hence you not carrying the KP.
    blocking you was much less risk* not you carrying the KP

  27. ISO #2877

  28. ISO #2878

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    No i think you've misunderstood : blocking MM is much worse for town if MM was town, than blocking you would've been, so you carrying the KP was much less risk and thus a WORSE play for scum. Hence you not carrying the KP.


    No... you dont carry the KP because who carries the KP is WIFOM
    WoW Talk about WIFOM you doing a great job.

    I would have 100% carryed kp there. I would always go for the win never this WIFOM bullshit when I have the win in sight. I never knew you scum read me. MOst all of town was town reading me ONLY OBERON SCUM READ ME. Light did vote me becuse I did not follow his PLan to Lynch you.

    Light scum read me becuse I did not follow his plan to lynch you.
    Oberon scum read me becuse I did not sus Light and bus affecting my reads. Oberon is the only one who voiced any scum read about me yet everyone scum read him.

    If I was mafia I would have 100% carried kp there I would have been a fool not to.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  29. ISO #2879

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Anyway, really no point in arguing except perhaps farming post counts, so enjoy your day.
    My point is if you are town you should be reading me town. the fact you totally ignoring that fact is SUS. MM may have not carried the kp. you may have carried the KP and MM healed Oberon. We dont know for sure.

    But your day today, You have openly wolfed You have openly scumpainted and said "Bad reading skills, exhaustion and/or possible stupidity." when I called you out on it and proved you did.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  30. ISO #2880

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Anyway, really no point in arguing except perhaps farming post counts, so enjoy your day.
    and now I am proving you wrong on everything you post this so you can bail a loseing arguement you see you can never win if you are lieing The truth shall prevail. @Oberon I hope you are reading this see Loldbite is so hard open wolfing and I have caught him over and over. PLease see this Jail this MAfia scum and Kill him.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  31. ISO #2881

  32. ISO #2882

  33. ISO #2883

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    He Was Outed Day 1.. By Me.. Nobody Listened..
    I am sorry, I did not listion. but you are not scum reading him now.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  34. ISO #2884

  35. ISO #2885

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    He Was Outed Day 1.. By Me.. Nobody Listened..
    Light how do I know you where not busing him for town credit? You could be his partner?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  36. ISO #2886

  37. ISO #2887

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Oh On The Contrary I Still Am..
    um ok
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  38. ISO #2888

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Did Bus Driver Say Who They Bussed I Cant Remember..
    no
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  39. ISO #2889

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Light how do I know you where not busing him for town credit? You could be his partner?
    Man If I Was His Partner Do U Really Think I Would Have Voted Him 4 Days In A Row? I Woulda Place My Votes On The Town Yall Lynched...

  40. ISO #2890

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Did Bus Driver Say Who They Bussed I Cant Remember..
    HOnestly light I think you are partners with him and louna is with you and bused you the night i checked you. You knew your plan would not work why you bused him. You no voteinghim now.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  41. ISO #2891

  42. ISO #2892

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    We Need That Information... Thats Even If We Can Trust It..
    we cant. trust it. It is usless.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  43. ISO #2893

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Man If I Was His Partner Do U Really Think I Would Have Voted Him 4 Days In A Row? I Woulda Place My Votes On The Town Yall Lynched...
    Lodlebte is outed mafia
    -vote loldbite
    Light you will not vote becuse you are partnered with him.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  44. ISO #2894

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Lodlebte is outed mafia
    -vote loldbite
    Light you will not vote becuse you are partnered with him.
    -vote Loldebite
    Edit last vote did not take
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  45. ISO #2895

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    HOnestly light I think you are partners with him and louna is with you and bused you the night i checked you. You knew your plan would not work why you bused him. You no voteinghim now.
    The Reason Im Not Voting Anyone Today Is Because I Want Jailor To Jail... Jeeze...

    Ive Already Stated Why Im Not Voting.. All The Mis-Lynched Towns Is All On The Town That Never Listened.. If We Took Escort Out Day 1 It Would Have Worked To Solve The Game Quicker.. Either Way Much Like You Only Way Me And Escort Are On The Same Team Is If We Are Both Town... That I Do Doubt Quite A Bit.. Escort Is Scum In My Opinion From Every Angle Here..

  46. ISO #2896

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    I knew it we got 3 mafia Light and loldbite a Louna
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  47. ISO #2897

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Reason Im Not Voting Anyone Today Is Because I Want Jailor To Jail... Jeeze...

    Ive Already Stated Why Im Not Voting.. All The Mis-Lynched Towns Is All On The Town That Never Listened.. If We Took Escort Out Day 1 It Would Have Worked To Solve The Game Quicker.. Either Way Much Like You Only Way Me And Escort Are On The Same Team Is If We Are Both Town... That I Do Doubt Quite A Bit.. Escort Is Scum In My Opinion From Every Angle Here..
    Loldbite will never be voted off becuse he is mafia. You even said he was outed day 1 by you. no one can find a mafia day 1. reads are garbage day 1. You are just his partner. Lolbite open wolfed hard today. Lied over and over scumpainted in the lies. I even calledhim out on it. He refuses to see any world but 1. Does that sound like town hell no. and in lielow?
    Light you are outed as his partner that is fine I knew you would not vote that is why I wanted to test you. you would all other days becuse you knew he was never going over. today if you vote him he can be lynched becuse all town would vote him
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  48. ISO #2898

  49. ISO #2899

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Loldbite will never be voted off becuse he is mafia. You even said he was outed day 1 by you. no one can find a mafia day 1. reads are garbage day 1. You are just his partner. Lolbite open wolfed hard today. Lied over and over scumpainted in the lies. I even calledhim out on it. He refuses to see any world but 1. Does that sound like town hell no. and in lielow?
    Light you are outed as his partner that is fine I knew you would not vote that is why I wanted to test you. you would all other days becuse you knew he was never going over. today if you vote him he can be lynched becuse all town would vote him
    I Get My Best Reads Day 1

  50. ISO #2900

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Man Do Even Hear Your Self?
    Yes, I do. Light you come in now saying Of course he is he was outed day 1 by me and now. Trying to get town cred. now you are saying umm i still do but I want jailer to jail that is why I am not voting my scum partner.

    THE DUDE HARD OPEN WOLFED I CAOUGHT HIM AND WHEN HE TRYED TO WEASLE HIS WAY OUT I CAOUGHT HIM HE BAILED. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE ANY CHANCE OF BEING TOWN??????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •