S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I did not read the setup and slightly panicked when I saw my role revealed in the opening post. Lol
    imagine signing up without reading the setup. next time we should make a setup in which there is a fine print at the bottom that Oberon dies D1 automatically

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Walks Into Town, Tips Cowboy Hat

OH MY LORD!!!! Who Is This Ugly MFer???

Oh Your Right I Did Forget My Customary Intro...

So Here It Is Now...

*Rides Into Town With His 9 Homies*

Immediately Pulls Out A Wanted Dead Or Alive Poster 10,000 Dollar Bounty..

On One Ellie Moon..

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

So Here It Is Now...

On One Ellie Moon..
    *Takes Out Knife And Stabs It Through The Poster And Posts It On The Bar*

16. ISO #66

So Here It Is Now...

On One Ellie Moon..
    Aye not bad. Now the metal version:

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    In order to enhance immersion, all players are required to listen to the song of the day on loop while playing the game. This is not a joke. If you are found to be not listening to the song of the day on loop, you will be sent to sit in the corner of shame.
    Sir yes sir!

-vote Oberon

I must agree with Gikkle that "hello cunts" is "a meh entrance". (I chuckled.)

also why oppose the development of open roles shenanigans? I don't think it's necessarily viable here but I also think discussing it is far from being a bad idea. Although you'll forgive me if I don't say who I'm healing at night lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sir yes sir!

-vote Oberon

also why oppose the development of open roles shenanigans? I don't think it's necessarily viable here but I also think discussing it is far from being a bad idea. Although you'll forgive me if I don't say who I'm healing at night lol.
    Its Me Isnt It Your Gonna Heal Me?

21. ISO #71

imagine signing up without reading the setup. next time we should make a setup in which there is a fine print at the bottom that Oberon dies D1 automatically
    I suggest @Stealthbomber16 puts this next to the Fuck Zeratul Clause
    *Takes Out Knife And Stabs It Through The Poster And Posts It On The Bar*
    Since you can't be softclaiming your lookout role, you must be softclaiming Bandit, right?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #72

Its Me Isnt It Your Gonna Heal Me?
    Y-yes, absolutely, no questions asked.

23. ISO #73

I suggest @Stealthbomber16 puts this next to the Fuck Zeratul Clause

Since you can't be softclaiming your lookout role, you must be softclaiming Bandit, right?
    Is There A Spot Where It Says My Role? I Havent Even Looked At My Role Card Yet...

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Is There A Spot Where It Says My Role? I Havent Even Looked At My Role Card Yet...
    Add a Light_Yagami instantly dies on D1 clause as well

Check the D1 opening post. It has a player list.

(For the record, I totally believe Light when he says that, it's his kind of thing)

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Not sure why it dont play. You can hit quote on my post and copy the link manually. It's Bugs Bunny, no virus.
    Bugs and bunnies can be viral carriers, beware!

~~

About the open planning of actions, what did you have in mind, Gikkle? I'm not sure how we could plan something pro-town that wouldn't be easily destroyable by scum because they'd know what we'd be doing, but I assume you had ideas?

29. ISO #79

Sir yes sir!

-vote Oberon

Cuz winning through rolecard shenanigans is lame

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Cuz winning through rolecard shenanigans is lame
    100 % agreed, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to organize things. The setup is designed well enough not to be solvable through rolecard shenanigans, as far as I can tell. I guess you have a fair reason, though, so ok lol

-vote NotPaopan

Hello

32. ISO #82

I Wanted Veteran So I Could Just Sit In A Rocking Chair All Game And Shoot Everyone That Visits.. Like Why Would Anyone Visit A Confirmed Veteran With Unlimited Alerts....
    maybe veteran is mafia, would make sense from balance point of view that they must get lynched as town cannot terminate them otherwise (except Jailor or BG). Host did say she picked one of 3 randomized setups to be more bala.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

Give Paopan a break, guy hasnt even shown up yet, this has been live for only 2 hours. I am typing while working here.
    Since when do we give people breaks before they even start working?!

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Since when do we give people breaks before they even start working?!
    Welp it's true I played like a bully my previous game (not on this site). But not towards people who aint even here. And why pick him? What about Mike and Oliver? Biased much?

38. ISO #88

maybe veteran is mafia, would make sense from balance point of view that they must get lynched as town cannot terminate them otherwise (except Jailor or BG). Host did say she picked one of 3 randomized setups to be more bala.
    Possible

39. ISO #89

@oliverz144 @NotPaopan @Mike havent shown up yet. So why specifically Paopan? Pressuring the guy who had to suffer last couple games?
    Welp it's true I played like a bully my previous game (not on this site). But not towards people who aint even here. And why pick him? What about Mike and Oliver? Biased much?
    Because he already has votes on him, which means my vote being on him creates a bigger train with higher odds of generating reactions. And that is just what it did
    Why do you really not want me to vote him? It's not like I'm bullying him, I said "hello".

40. ISO #90

I think the idea is that we do not speculate on handpicked stuff because it was still randomly generated. It's just that Lag probably didn't do something like mayor + vigilante + jailor + veteran for scum because that wouldn't exactly be fair. Other than that, I'd avoid assumptions about the setup.

41. ISO #91

Because he already has votes on him, which means my vote being on him creates a bigger train with higher odds of generating reactions. And that is just what it did
    Why do you really not want me to vote him? It's not like I'm bullying him, I said "hello".
    I will give you a reason!! Oberon may not have read the setup, but you probably did. So why you voting Paopan knowing this?????

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

We cannot assume that Paopan is Mafia at this point, but if Mafia knows he is town with 2 votes, then it makes sense they want him gone.

42. ISO #92

I will give you a reason!! Oberon may not have read the setup, but you probably did. So why you voting Paopan knowing this?????

We cannot assume that Paopan is Mafia at this point, but if Mafia knows he is town with 2 votes, then it makes sense they want him gone.
    But PaoPan Is Always Mafia..

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

As your screenshot so nicely shows, he's at L-5. Not at L-2. He currently isn't at much of a threat of being lynched, especially considering D1 is 72 hours long; we have time, and anyone hammering early would be automatically excommunicated and banished to the shadow realm. Saying I voted him because I "want him gone" 2 hours into the game when lynch requires 8 votes is a ridiculous assumption.

Past that, the fact he has two votes doesn't mean he should be given a free pass at all - remember "mayor" is not related to alignments here. In fact, it's the opposite: it's very important to read him accurately, because he is powerful. I didn't even consider him being mayor when I voted him, though.

45. ISO #95

As your screenshot so nicely shows, he's at L-5. Not at L-2. He currently isn't at much of a threat of being lynched, especially considering D1 is 72 hours long; we have time, and anyone hammering early would be automatically excommunicated and banished to the shadow realm. Saying I voted him because I "want him gone" 2 hours into the game when lynch requires 8 votes is a ridiculous assumption.

Past that, the fact he has two votes doesn't mean he should be given a free pass at all - remember "mayor" is not related to alignments here. In fact, it's the opposite: it's very important to read him accurately, because he is powerful. I didn't even consider him being mayor when I voted him, though.
    So you failed to read the D1 host announcement eh? And i thought i was the SHlTTY Player here.

46. ISO #96

So you failed to read the D1 host announcement eh? And i thought i was the SHlTTY Player here.
    I said I didn't consider it, not that I didn't know it. although I kinda forgot too lol

ScUmPaInTiNg!

47. ISO #97

Is The Shadow Realm A Mortal Kombat Reference?

48. ISO #98

OK, Thanks alot Lag Gave me Sheriff. I have a big target on my back saying Mafia Shoot me Tonight.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I for one, expect notpaopan to hard carry this game.
    I hope you are mafia if you are town I am screwed in the ratings.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

50. ISO #100

Lasttime we played this setup Vet was mafia. and Mafia won. Does not mean he is. lets not exclude any one only problem is I can not check the vet. So yes it is the perfect mafia role.