S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 3138
  1. ISO #1301

  2. ISO #1302

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    How about this proposal this should give town a lot of info.


    Kill both trains

    Let JMW shoot who he feels is scummyer and we lynch the other. My point is why take the chance of viggy losing powers is it not better to keep the viggy shooting mafia regardless of alignment of viggy. Town is in a good play 0 deaths.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  3. ISO #1303

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You chose not to target anyone and are now capitalizing on it by urging the said roleblockers to mislynch me.
    You are insane if you are implying scum!frinckles would take so much risk in a ranked game to cause a mis-lynch on a fucking night chat architect. Come on. The only good thing your role even offers is a place to shitpost at night and to get familiar with other players, which is exactly why Mike & JMW are inclined not to vote for you.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  4. ISO #1304

  5. ISO #1305

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Only if you allow it to be. Use your head!
    I'm using it.
    The best plan I could've schemed so far is, we vote Gikkle right now and win the game with his bandit flip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  6. ISO #1306

  7. ISO #1307

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    How about this proposal this should give town a lot of info.


    Kill both trains

    Let JMW shoot who he feels is scummyer and we lynch the other. My point is why take the chance of viggy losing powers is it not better to keep the viggy shooting mafia regardless of alignment of viggy. Town is in a good play 0 deaths.
    We lynch the mafia today and vigi can figure out OUTSIDE the train for I am town. Makes no sense for this strategy if we can land mafia lynch today. And spoiler alert: it aint me.

  8. ISO #1308

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    There are townies that actually want to win the game, and some that are dancing around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  9. ISO #1309

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You are insane if you are implying scum!frinckles would take so much risk in a ranked game to cause a mis-lynch on a fucking night chat architect. Come on. The only good thing your role even offers is a place to shitpost at night and to get familiar with other players, which is exactly why Mike & JMW are inclined not to vote for you.
    This is EXACTLY what you want town to think! I have been in games with you before, so I know what you are capable of! And I know I'm town, so that leaves very few alternatives.

  10. ISO #1310

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    This is EXACTLY what you want town to think! I have been in games with you before, so I know what you are capable of! And I know I'm town, so that leaves very few alternatives.
    I'm just reading everything you type in Vizzini's voice.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  11. ISO #1311

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Demoralization from you makes zero sense.
    You are part of why I am demoralized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  12. ISO #1312

  13. ISO #1313

  14. ISO #1314

  15. ISO #1315

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    This explains why you considered it a low probability that Doc healed you. Because you KNEW this wasnt the case and you wanted to proceed with your framing strategy. I'm not stupid!!!
    Just put your vote on Gikkle. You have enough to lynch him anyway.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  16. ISO #1316

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why would I lynch Gikkle here?
    You are right, let's kill nobody and wait 26 hours before the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  17. ISO #1317

  18. ISO #1318

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    You are right, let's kill nobody and wait 26 hours before the next day.
    That's not an answer to why I should be voting him. I've gone over every scenario in detail and explained why PQR is a great candidate to lynch. You refuse to vote him.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  19. ISO #1319

  20. ISO #1320

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    What I find is odd is giggle has been lynch trained ty mayor day1 Oberon jailed mayor did not kill. Now giggle in a lynch train day 2 and he is getting a lot of defense both days when he has not been townie. This is a Ranked game. We all may need to rethink our town reads. Giggle is getting a lot of protection.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  21. ISO #1321

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    This explains why you considered it a low probability that Doc healed you. Because you KNEW this wasnt the case and you wanted to proceed with your framing strategy. I'm not stupid!!!
    What is bothering me is how confident you are on the night kill that it was not you. How you think it is more likly the escort RB the networker like some big brain play when his whiole day 1 was nothing to do with PRQHack.

    Things are not adding up. Why are you so agents giggle being the lynch it does give us a lot of info. If he flips mafia one more dead mafia and we have partner relationships. If town again a lot of info. But the guy is not particularly townie
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  22. ISO #1322

  23. ISO #1323

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What info does it give if he flips town? I don't think half of you remember why you are voting him anyway.
    Why are you so hard defending him????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  24. ISO #1324

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Why are you so hard defending him????
    Because I want PQR lynched and I think he's Mafia. If I'm wrong, shoot Gikkle. He's currently useless anyway. I don't care.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  25. ISO #1325

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What info does it give if he flips town? I don't think half of you remember why you are voting him anyway.
    Also 2 trains on him you don’t think there will be no info??????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  26. ISO #1326

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Also 2 trains on him you don’t think there will be no info??????
    You know, that works both ways. Being a predominant train two days in a row indicates to me that he's low hanging fruit for scum and eliminating him during the day removes his ability to pick up a town PR when one is killed.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  27. ISO #1327

  28. ISO #1328

  29. ISO #1329

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What is bothering me is how confident you are on the night kill that it was not you. How you think it is more likly the escort RB the networker like some big brain play when his whiole day 1 was nothing to do with PRQHack.

    Things are not adding up. Why are you so agents giggle being the lynch it does give us a lot of info. If he flips mafia one more dead mafia and we have partner relationships. If town again a lot of info. But the guy is not particularly townie
    O RLY? How can i not be confident when i know im town? I assumed Doctor healed BG but now my % favor more in the direction that BG made a big brain play to skip kill and is framing me. How can you question "the night kill that it was not you". Doctor didnt claim to heal me, so how could I have been the night kill?

  30. ISO #1330

  31. ISO #1331

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    How about this proposal this should give town a lot of info.


    Kill both trains

    Let JMW shoot who he feels is scummyer and we lynch the other. My point is why take the chance of viggy losing powers is it not better to keep the viggy shooting mafia regardless of alignment of viggy. Town is in a good play 0 deaths.
    Scum Could Always Just Role Block Him.. One Way Or Another... Or Because Of BD They Could Just Swap Him Into His Self Hence Killing Him..

  32. ISO #1332

  33. ISO #1333

  34. ISO #1334

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    So I am at the end of page 21 and no one has ever mentionned the fact Paopan might have been last night bandit's kill target.

    Let's look up at the option we have

    MM (doc) healed someone : Very unlikely.
    Loldebite (escort) roleblocked the right bandit : Very unlikely as well.
    Paopan was attacked, but in jail got a night immunity : Makes the most sense to me.

    As dumb as Oberon's night action might sound, he may have saved Paopan imo.
    Even ignoring the fact Oberon's jail doesn't protect from kills, this post is horrible. Given that we don't have a kill, an accurate heal or roleblock makes perfect sense. Even if you assume Paopan is town (which you have no reason to), scum would have no reason to kill him. Also, how was Oberon's action dumb, except for the fact he didn't execute?
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Is doc and escort mutally exclusive ?
    I don't think so.

    If you don't realize your train is motivated by scums well uh, that's because you might be part of them, got to assume.
    If we got no deaths, then doc and escort get pretty much mutually exclusive unless mafia no-killed for some reason, yes. I'm not talking about "host wouldn't do this" shenanigans here, but about analysis of the night's results.

    And there's no "my train", what are you on about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I would've done the exact same for the record.
    You would have guarded Paopan??? .....what
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Also now that I am thinking of it,
    What kind of Veteran Bandit would just not carry out the kill, knowing the escort is in the opposing team.
    That makes no sense for me to be in the bandit team unless bandit no kill which is definitely my friendly tenet.

    I'm kinda confirmed.
    The kind of veteran who doesn't want to be caught by a lookout (who's pretty close to being confirmed town now) and instantly lynched no matter what because a visiting veteran = scum

    I really dislike this streak of posts. Talks about illogical decisions, tries to get himself "confirmed"...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  35. ISO #1335

  36. ISO #1336

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    It seems evident that I'm not getting 8 votes on Frinckles today. I dont blame the town, I would potentially vote myself in this situation if i didnt know i was town (allegedly I was RBed by Loldebite). I dont mind getting voted off as this will expose the likely suspects. And although scum~Escort could frame me, it seems more likely to me that mafia knew they had no Escort on their team and just skipped N1 in order to generate framing scenarios to get 2-for-1, which I am a victim of. Frinckles is the man who could make this play.

  37. ISO #1337

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    So I think we end D2 with no lynch. Let's see if Frinckles does another no-kill. Vigi and Jailor still in play, and D2 skip allows Oberon to do some magic here, perhaps.
    ....why
    There's absolutely NO POINT in no-lynching. Also, why is Frinckles mafia? And what happened to your Gikkle scumread you wouldn't explain? Tbh, I think you're a decent lynch target for this. Gonna check if Loldebite posted his roleblock before voting to avoid quick hammer before we get to analyze that since you're apparently at L-3, but you may defend yourself =)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  38. ISO #1338

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ....why
    There's absolutely NO POINT in no-lynching. Also, why is Frinckles mafia? And what happened to your Gikkle scumread you wouldn't explain? Tbh, I think you're a decent lynch target for this. Gonna check if Loldebite posted his roleblock before voting to avoid quick hammer before we get to analyze that since you're apparently at L-3, but you may defend yourself =)
    He Did..

  39. ISO #1339

  40. ISO #1340

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I wanted you to believe that.



    This, lol.

    Sorry folks, i've been busy last night and woke up late today out of sheer lazyness. I blocked PQR because he was a risk-free block, having no night ability. Felt he was the most likely scum to act for the same reason, too and his reckless pushing on gikkle/jmw was weird. I believe now that he was bussing. I have not caught up yet, i wrote that after reading page 20. I also apologise because i wont be available from 5AM CDT to about 10AM CDT because i am playing in a chess tournament... I should have time to read everything and post more untill i go, tho
    LOL

    -vote Pqrnhack


    "let's no lynch" suuuuuure xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  41. ISO #1341

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I wanted you to believe that.



    This, lol.

    Sorry folks, i've been busy last night and woke up late today out of sheer lazyness. I blocked PQR because he was a risk-free block, having no night ability. Felt he was the most likely scum to act for the same reason, too and his reckless pushing on gikkle/jmw was weird. I believe now that he was bussing. I have not caught up yet, i wrote that after reading page 20. I also apologise because i wont be available from 5AM CDT to about 10AM CDT because i am playing in a chess tournament... I should have time to read everything and post more untill i go, tho
    @Marshmallow Marshall

  42. ISO #1342

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ....why
    There's absolutely NO POINT in no-lynching. Also, why is Frinckles mafia? And what happened to your Gikkle scumread you wouldn't explain? Tbh, I think you're a decent lynch target for this. Gonna check if Loldebite posted his roleblock before voting to avoid quick hammer before we get to analyze that since you're apparently at L-3, but you may defend yourself =)
    Town is all over the place, i PREDICT that it aint gonna happen same as D1. And why am I a decent lynch, cuz of RB? Maybe you should answer that Loldebite question before you state im a decent lynch. How about you check Frinckles game. He would make this play!

  43. ISO #1343

  44. ISO #1344

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    LOL

    -vote Pqrnhack


    "let's no lynch" suuuuuure xD
    I never said that! You are making up lies about me. Are you in on it with Frinckles or what? I never proposed a no-lynch. I said that it SEEMED we are going that route! I can actually see this: mafia chooses to not kill so MM sounds like a hero Doctor and Frinckles a poor mafia target. How convenient.

  45. ISO #1345

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    I dont see a scum!Porn
    help me pls
    Why not, considering the Escort's action and the whole weird thing around Gikkle? Also, if PQ flips scum, Gikkle is most likely spewed town here, while Oliver is sus.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  46. ISO #1346

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    So I think we end D2 with no lynch. Let's see if Frinckles does another no-kill. Vigi and Jailor still in play, and D2 skip allows Oberon to do some magic here, perhaps.
    Maybe's it's an American thing. When I think, I really think: my thinking is that based on the situation up to this point, there will not be a D2 lynch. I did not ADVOCATE FOR or PROPOSE a no-lynch. Learn to read. Votes are split, I want Frinckles voted, but how is that gonna happen when I'm the only person with this mindset? I am framed by the whole roleblock situation. And I am asked to vote Gikkle, that is suspect. I am allowed to re-evaluate my D1 decisions so piss off.

  47. ISO #1347

  48. ISO #1348

  49. ISO #1349

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Maybe's it's an American thing. When I think, I really think: my thinking is that based on the situation up to this point, there will not be a D2 lynch. I did not ADVOCATE FOR or PROPOSE a no-lynch. Learn to read. Votes are split, I want Frinckles voted, but how is that gonna happen when I'm the only person with this mindset? I am framed by the whole roleblock situation. And I am asked to vote Gikkle, that is suspect. I am allowed to re-evaluate my D1 decisions so piss off.
    Why wouldn't you want Gikkle voted? You don't even remember why you scumread him because you don't actually, do you?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  50. ISO #1350

    Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

    I remember reading why JMW felt he wanted to vote Gikkle and why he scumread him. From his perspective, I could see his reasoning even if they didn't apply to me. But you haven't provided anything. You still never even told us your 'master plan' for what you were trying to do in night chat.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •