S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Do you think he's that suspicious or is it because you feel LO is expandable, or both ? Is it to spare Gikkle ?
    I think hes sus yes. I don’t vote to eliminate roles from the game.

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

lmao never again this voting system
    this is a circus ngl
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I agree, but what we gonna do about it now
    Vote Gikkle out?
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    you shall not ask stupid questions. Gikkle play was absurd and then jmw defends him/her. And then today Gikkle omits me from scum read list? Trying to get me to change my vote???
    What about Gikkle’s play do you not like exactly?

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

MM Confirmed Scum...

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Did you maybe prefer when I was voting you? I switched for Paopan not because you are towny, but because he's scummy, a bigger threat assuming he's scum and a more realistic consensus. Nevertheless, this is actually the first post I like from you this game, because it looks like you actually don't care much about your own life, which is generally not a scum trait and definetly a town trait of yours.

But if you're town, it means you actually think sheriff = town...?? If so, please read the setup to see how it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Vig as mafia doesnt make any sense.
    its a town kill ONCE and you are vanilized
    An additional kill for the Mafia is nothing to scoff at (especially since it's a shot town won't be using against mafia). Plus, roles are not related to alignments!!!!!!!!!!!! The reasoning "X role doesn't make sense as Y alignment" IS INVALID, and it's polluting the discussion imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I've never had a game where Light & MM were so aggressive nor where 2+ people were blatantly trying to pocket me for whatever reason. Kind of interesting. Another interesting thing is that Oberon it's extraordinarily wishy-washy as to whether he even wants to use his ability (by lynching today or not.) You'd think a Mafia Jailor would want to absolutely ensure that he could be a 'failor' and then take a back seat. Anyway I don't really like his Jailor targets though so I'd prefer we lynched.
    You haven't played with me actively in a while, have you xD.

Oberon looks the opposite of wishy-washy to me. He's literally pushing for the death of his scumreads no matter whether or not there is a lynch. Also, what read do you derive from this, assuming you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Why are we voting Paopan?
    he said gikkle must die regardless of alignment
    he said that everyone who isnt on gikkle train is automatically scum
    he said a lot of big words with no content, just roleplay, especially at the beginning
    he said that ima automatically scum if gikkle is scum coz i said "i dont like the gikkle train" proofhttps://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...575#post945575
    he said this
    and this https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...561#post945561

just read his ISO
    also is there a way for hyperlinks?
    btw im on pc rn, until EOD; so LETS GOO!!!
    Praise the Lord!

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

@luona also, while I have your attention I don't want to lynch you anymore and will vote whoever you like as long as you promise to switch me with someone else at night. And if I die anyway, I want everyone in this game to lynch you.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

Frinckles zzzzzzzzzzz mode.
    Join the crew!
    Make it happen!

24. ISO #774

@luona also, while I have your attention I don't want to lynch you anymore and will vote whoever you like as long as you promise to switch me with someone else at night. And if I die anyway, I want everyone in this game to lynch you.
    huh?
    i dont wanna force u to vote anybody so u should vote whoever u want

if u rlly want me to i can switch u with someone else.. i rlly wanted to not mess up other peoples stuff tho.. will it be helpful if i claim who i switch u with at start of next day?

25. ISO #775

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Did you maybe prefer when I was voting you? I switched for Paopan not because you are towny, but because he's scummy, a bigger threat assuming he's scum and a more realistic consensus. Nevertheless, this is actually the first post I like from you this game, because it looks like you actually don't care much about your own life, which is generally not a scum trait and definetly a town trait of yours.

But if you're town, it means you actually think sheriff = town...?? If so, please read the setup to see how it works.

An additional kill for the Mafia is nothing to scoff at (especially since it's a shot town won't be using against mafia). Plus, roles are not related to alignments!!!!!!!!!!!! The reasoning "X role doesn't make sense as Y alignment" IS INVALID, and it's polluting the discussion imo.

Oberon looks the opposite of wishy-washy to me. He's literally pushing for the death of his scumreads no matter whether or not there is a lynch. Also, what read do you derive from this, assuming you do?
    yes yes
    read the thing before
    it was a question what role is most dangerous in mafia hand
    Praise the Lord!

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

I do not respond to mafia. Nice try!
    This is probably town but also really annoying
    Give your reasons!
    Vigi is a mafioso, bad news. RB him maybe
    If you paid attention you’d have seen I was going to be blocked since the first 12 hours of day lol

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

Dont Make Me Regret This Man...

-vote NotPaopan

If Pao Pan Is Time.. Imma Be Pissed..

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    huh?
    i dont wanna force u to vote anybody so u should vote whoever u want

if u rlly want me to i can switch u with someone else.. i rlly wanted to not mess up other peoples stuff tho.. will it be helpful if i claim who i switch u with at start of next day?
    Oh. I can be healed. @Marshmallow Marshall you permaheal me. @luona you swap MM with someone.

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Protectives should never announce who they’re protecting in this setup
    I'm a protective as well. I can continue to protect Luona while she swaps around MM.

35. ISO #785

I dont really need to explain myself. It sucks to 2nd guess but I am sticking with my vote. Gikkle behavior was NOT rational at all. And the last 24 hrs that i just read I believe Gikkle is trying to get me to flip my vote. I dont care about them being useless tonight, I am here to lynch mafia, and Gikkle is most probable in my view.
    ..... yes, you absolutely DO need to explain yourself. There has not been a single reason to vote Gikkle outside of "he placed an RVS vote omg!!!", and yet a bunch of people are sheeping against him and voting along with Paopan for reasons I cannot fathom; they can't all be scummates, it would be too obvious. Like, Gikkle isn't particularly towny and is still better than a no lynch, but still, what's up with his train??
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

36. ISO #786

-vote NotPaopan

So you are scum afterall?
    Visit me tonight, got a gift for you.

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

Oh. I can be healed. @Marshmallow Marshall you permaheal me. @luona you swap MM with someone.
    Ah yes, because you certainly are town, right? Lol. Maybe. Maybe not.

-vote NotPaopan

Uh, yay I guess, but why are you voting Paopan exactly? (I agree with the vote but I'm not sure what your thought process is here)

45. ISO #795

didnt you say luona ike 1 minue ago??!
    I keep changing my mind. I said Yagami. But I scumread Gikkle independently of what has been said in the thread, townread him only for that weird reaction he showed. But in fact I have seen people of both alignments do what he did.

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

Ah yes, because you certainly are town, right? Lol. Maybe. Maybe not.

Uh, yay I guess, but why are you voting Paopan exactly? (I agree with the vote but I'm not sure what your thought process is here)
    IDK WTF Is Going So I Figure Id Give You A Chance Top Lead.. Even Though Gikkle Is My Preferred Choice

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800