voss is worse than hitler.
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1

    voss is worse than hitler.

    voss just gave me 3 infractions for contributing to a thread by posting the lyrics to im blue dabadee, but i must dispute that because what i posted was equivalent in relevancy and quality to everyone else's argument

    therefore voss wanted to remove a song by eiffel = voss is a nazi confirmed

    pack it up boys and pray to your omniscient god

    🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴
    🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴
    ⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪
    ⚪⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪
    ⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪
    ⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫
    ⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪
    ⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪
    ⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪
    🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴
    🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Other trolls, like Arsonist or Efekann, at least were a class of their own.
    You and HentaiMan are just kinda lame tbh. :/
    +1

    Be original
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  5. #5

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Other trolls, like Arsonist or Efekann, at least were a class of their own.
    You and HentaiMan are just kinda lame tbh. :/
    Well I wouldn't expect a psuedo intellectual loser who can only make up his mind asking psuedo intellectual questions on a forum dedicated to psuedo intellectual debate to come up with a psuedo intellectual response based off of psuedo intellectual thinking so I lm just gonna leave with the ol classic

    Who asked lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    evidently the Frenchie is tired of the old Germany invaded France in 11 days joke so I'll drop it for napoleon

  6. #6

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Pretty sure the infraction was for using red comic sans
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  7. #7

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    remove this nerds

    Yo, listen up here's a story
    About a little guy
    That lives in a blue world
    And all day and all night
    And everything he sees is just blue
    Like him inside and outside
    Blue his house
    With a blue little window
    And a blue corvette
    And everything is blue for him
    And himself and everybody around
    Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to
    I'm blue
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    I'm blue
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    I have a blue house
    With a blue window
    Blue is the colour of all that I wear
    Blue are the streets
    And all the trees are too
    I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
    Blue are the people here
    That walk around
    Blue like my corvette its in and outside
    Blue are the words I say
    And what I think
    Blue are the feelings
    That live inside me
    I'm blue
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    I'm blue
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    I have a blue house
    With a blue window
    Blue is the colour of all that I wear
    Blue are the streets
    And all the trees are too
    I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
    Blue are the people here
    That walk around
    Blue like my corvette, its in and outside
    Blue are the words I say
    And what I think
    Blue are the feelings
    That live inside me
    I'm blue
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    I'm blue
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    you are seriously denying art, no wonder you are 500 pounds you cant deal with heavy topics like abstraction or creativity

    horrendous content is unworthy of your "intellect"
    500? Those are rookie numbers. I’m aiming for the perfect 666 these days
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  12. #12

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    Well I wouldn't expect a psuedo intellectual loser who can only make up his mind asking psuedo intellectual questions on a forum dedicated to psuedo intellectual debate to come up with a psuedo intellectual response based off of psuedo intellectual thinking so I lm just gonna leave with the ol classic

    Who asked lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    evidently the Frenchie is tired of the old Germany invaded France in 11 days joke so I'll drop it for napoleon
    I want more out of you. Until you make it happen you are a great disappointment to your mother and I. Pretty sure those few inches of grey matter between your ears are capable of better trolling than this.

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

  17. #17

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I'd expect great things from a Helz and aamirus child.
    I suspect that Plotato was adopted tbh.

    🤓 oh hehehehehehehehe i called the guy adopted hehehehehehehehe 🤓 cuz he must be stupid! heeeeeheeeeeeheeeeee 🤓 arent i a smart guy hehehehehehehehehehe 🤓 rhetoric!!!!!!!! heeeeeheeeeeeheeeee 🤓 WOOOOOOOOOWZERS! 🤓

    shut up punk kid, save your stupid commentary to the special think tank

    ⣿⣿⣿⠟⢹⣶⣶⣝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⡟⢰⡌⠿⢿⣿⡾⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣤⣒⣶⣾⣳⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢛⣯⣭⣭⣭⣽⣻⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡇⣶⡽⣿⠟⣡⣶⣾⣯⣭⣽⣟⡻⣿⣷⡽⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⢇⠃⣟⣷⠃⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽
    ⣿⣿⣿⣇⢻⣿⣿⣯⣕⠧⢿⢿⣇⢯⣝⣒⣛⣯⣭⣛⣛⣣⣿⣿⣿⡇
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡘⣞⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠻⠿⣿⣿⣷⠈⢞⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⠄⢿⣿⣿⡆⡈⣽⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣻⣽⣿⣆⠹⣿⡇⠁⣿⡼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣾
    ⣿⠿⣛⣽⣾⣿⣿⠿⠋⠄⢻⣷⣾⣿⣧⠟⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿
    ⢼⡟⢿⣿⡿⠋⠁⣀⡀⠄⠘⠊⣨⣽⠁⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡍⠗⣿
    ⡼⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⡗⢠⣶⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢠⣿
    ⣷⣝⠄⠄⢀⠄⢻⡟⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢹⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⣁⡀⠙⢿⡿⠋⠄⣸⡆⠄⠻⣿⡿⠟⢛⣩⣝⣚⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣤⣤⣾⣿⣿⣄⠄⠄⠄⣴⣿⣿⣿⣇⣿

    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡀⠛⠿⣿⣫⣾⣿

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    voss just gave me 3 infractions for contributing to a thread by posting the lyrics to im blue dabadee, but i must dispute that because what i posted was equivalent in relevancy and quality to everyone else's argument

    therefore voss wanted to remove a song by eiffel = voss is a nazi confirmed

    pack it up boys and pray to your omniscient god

    ����������⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪����������
    ��������⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪��������
    ������⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪������
    ����⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪����
    ��⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪��
    ⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪
    ⚪⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪
    ⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪
    ⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫
    ⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪
    ⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪
    ⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪
    ��⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪��
    ����⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪����
    ������⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪������
    ��������⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪��������
    ����������⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪����������

    I can confirm. He/she is the opposite of submissive and breedable.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; October 20th, 2021 at 02:40 PM.
    Proud senior member of the following organizations:

    • Hentai Appreciator Organization
    • 1 Weeb Per Waifu Foundation
    • Association of Canadians Against the G-word Against HentaiManOfPeace
    • Squats 60 kg / 135 lb Crew
    • Benches 43 kg / 95 lb Crew
    • Deadlifts 60 kg / 135 lb Crew
    • Kisses Own Chest to Determine Size Calibration Society

  21. #21

  22. #22

  23. #23

  24. #24

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Get your political shit outta here. Nobody wants to listen to you drown on about it.

    Also, FYI, you weren't supposed to idolize Kira. You're no different than cops admiring Marvel's Punisher. Completely missed the point of their characters I'd you actually knew how to do a simple literary analysis.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; October 21st, 2021 at 02:09 AM.
    Proud senior member of the following organizations:

    • Hentai Appreciator Organization
    • 1 Weeb Per Waifu Foundation
    • Association of Canadians Against the G-word Against HentaiManOfPeace
    • Squats 60 kg / 135 lb Crew
    • Benches 43 kg / 95 lb Crew
    • Deadlifts 60 kg / 135 lb Crew
    • Kisses Own Chest to Determine Size Calibration Society

  25. #25

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post


    The Worlds Greatest Silent Actor.. Left Us Speechless...
    This speech (and this movie) is absolutely great. One thing I wonder, though: do you realize it's... maybe not communist, but certainly internationalist and socialist (in the right way)? Völker, hört die Signale...

    The movie was made in 1940, which means right when anything left-leaning or straight up communist was not demonized yet, on the contrary; the cold war had not yet started, and in the summer of the next year, Germany would launch Operation Barbarossa, causing the USSR to be "allied" with the US. Roosevelt called Stalin "Uncle Joe". Many American intellectuals were communist to different extents. The Great Dictator is just before what could be called a new Diplomatic Revolution (the revealing of Stalin's true plans with the Eastern Europe glacis, the real start of the Cold War), and the ideas it promotes are absolutely fitting with social-democracy even today, which is very impressive, considering politics have changed considerably since 1940. Now, you say "maybe we should fund a social program" in the US and you immediatly are branded "communist, enemy of the Nation and of Democracy". Makes you think about the reasons behind that...
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 21st, 2021 at 09:43 AM.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  26. #26

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    Get your political shit outta here. Nobody wants to listen to you drown on about it.

    Also, FYI, you weren't supposed to idolize Kira. You're no different than cops admiring Marvel's Punisher. Completely missed the point of their characters I'd you actually knew how to do a simple literary analysis.
    Hi, are the weight lifting measurements listed in your sig supposed to be per-side or total? I am confused how you get to numbers ending in 5 for totals
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  27. #27

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This speech (and this movie) is absolutely great. One thing I wonder, though: do you realize it's... maybe not communist, but certainly internationalist and socialist (in the right way)? Völker, hört die Signale...

    The movie was made in 1940, which means right when anything left-leaning or straight up communist was not demonized yet, on the contrary; the cold war had not yet started, and in the summer of the next year, Germany would launch Operation Barbarossa, causing the USSR to be "allied" with the US. Roosevelt called Stalin "Uncle Joe". Many American intellectuals were communist to different extents. The Great Dictator is just before what could be called a new Diplomatic Revolution (the revealing of Stalin's true plans with the Eastern Europe glacis, the real start of the Cold War), and the ideas it promotes are absolutely fitting with social-democracy even today, which is very impressive, considering politics have changed considerably since 1940. Now, you say "maybe we should fund a social program" in the US and you immediatly are branded "communist, enemy of the Nation and of Democracy". Makes you think about the reasons behind that...
    Do you have any hobbies aside from politics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  28. #28

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Do you have any hobbies aside from politics?
    yes, burning heretics such as u
    DEUS VULTTTT

    The movie is 100 % political, so it's 100 % fair to put it in a politico-historical context... Also, politics is a great hobby, I'll have you know.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  29. #29

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This speech (and this movie) is absolutely great. One thing I wonder, though: do you realize it's... maybe not communist, but certainly internationalist and socialist (in the right way)? Völker, hört die Signale...

    The movie was made in 1940, which means right when anything left-leaning or straight up communist was not demonized yet, on the contrary; the cold war had not yet started, and in the summer of the next year, Germany would launch Operation Barbarossa, causing the USSR to be "allied" with the US. Roosevelt called Stalin "Uncle Joe". Many American intellectuals were communist to different extents. The Great Dictator is just before what could be called a new Diplomatic Revolution (the revealing of Stalin's true plans with the Eastern Europe glacis, the real start of the Cold War), and the ideas it promotes are absolutely fitting with social-democracy even today, which is very impressive, considering politics have changed considerably since 1940. Now, you say "maybe we should fund a social program" in the US and you immediatly are branded "communist, enemy of the Nation and of Democracy". Makes you think about the reasons behind that...
    I Did Not Know That.. And IDK About You But...



    I Would Like To Learn More..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  30. #30

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    Get your political shit outta here. Nobody wants to listen to you drown on about it.

    Also, FYI, you weren't supposed to idolize Kira. You're no different than cops admiring Marvel's Punisher. Completely missed the point of their characters I'd you actually knew how to do a simple literary analysis.
    You Happen To Be Pretty Goofy...

    Like This Guy...

    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  31. #31

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hi, are the weight lifting measurements listed in your sig supposed to be per-side or total? I am confused how you get to numbers ending in 5 for totals
    Barbell weights 20 kg / 45 lbs. The weight on each side is (total weight - barbell)/2.
    Proud senior member of the following organizations:

    • Hentai Appreciator Organization
    • 1 Weeb Per Waifu Foundation
    • Association of Canadians Against the G-word Against HentaiManOfPeace
    • Squats 60 kg / 135 lb Crew
    • Benches 43 kg / 95 lb Crew
    • Deadlifts 60 kg / 135 lb Crew
    • Kisses Own Chest to Determine Size Calibration Society

  32. #32

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Happen To Be Pretty Goofy...

    Like This Guy...

    TBH you sound like a guy who benches less than a plate.
    Proud senior member of the following organizations:

    • Hentai Appreciator Organization
    • 1 Weeb Per Waifu Foundation
    • Association of Canadians Against the G-word Against HentaiManOfPeace
    • Squats 60 kg / 135 lb Crew
    • Benches 43 kg / 95 lb Crew
    • Deadlifts 60 kg / 135 lb Crew
    • Kisses Own Chest to Determine Size Calibration Society

  33. #33

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    Barbell weights 20 kg / 45 lbs. The weight on each side is (total weight - barbell)/2.
    oh you were counting the bar. In retrospect that should have been obvious. A little surprised though if you bench 25 on each side that you wouldn't be able to squat 2 45s (on each side). Maybe I prioritize legs more? Thanks for sharing though
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  34. #34

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    TBH you sound like a guy who benches less than a plate.
    Right Okay.. How About You Give Me A Call.. My Name Is Kira Id Be Happy To Assist You In This...

    Please, Call Me And Ask For Kira... At This Number...

    1(800)-273-8255

    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  35. #35

    Re: voss is worse than hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    oh you were counting the bar. In retrospect that should have been obvious. A little surprised though if you bench 25 on each side that you wouldn't be able to squat 2 45s (on each side). Maybe I prioritize legs more? Thanks for sharing though
    I lifted more than that amount 6 years ago. My max was a 365lb squat for 3 reps.
    Proud senior member of the following organizations:

    • Hentai Appreciator Organization
    • 1 Weeb Per Waifu Foundation
    • Association of Canadians Against the G-word Against HentaiManOfPeace
    • Squats 60 kg / 135 lb Crew
    • Benches 43 kg / 95 lb Crew
    • Deadlifts 60 kg / 135 lb Crew
    • Kisses Own Chest to Determine Size Calibration Society

  36. #36

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •