{Watch List} Toast 1-s2-1-6031826
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Toast's downward spiral

Toast 1-s2-1-6031826

Toast is 11 the Jailor. N1 he executes the amnesiac.

Marshall revaels day 2, so no jails for the next two nights.

Day 4, marshall is killed and sanitized. 8 The lookout reveals that 13 and 15 are mafia and janitor.
    Town tries to vote 13, but 11 decides to jail him. He doesn't execute.
    Vigilante tries to shoot 13, but he is jailed and he is GF anyway. Town decides to lynch 13 the next day.

8 dies, showing lookout. He leaves a lw that 15 is indeed janitor. 11 decides to jail 15, while 1 and 4 wants to vote 15. No lynches happen.
    Next day 11 gets the afk message. Seems he afked during the jail sequence. He does come back next day, and types to jail 15 again, while the other two townies try to vote 15.

After some time through the day, 1 says "Jailor is wasting time" and votes him. 4 and 15 votes him as well.
    On trial 11 says "I mess with you and waste time, and you throw"?. The vote ends with a guilty. and 1 quits. Town loses.

In my opinion Toast was in fault here. I'm unable to punish 1 for reactionary gamethrowing, because it seems like the whole situation was baited by Toast.

Gamethrowing
    WLx2

His last punishment was a while ago.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Toast 1-s2-1-6031826

"forced town to lynch him" explain how i forced anything, town was not losing until i was voted guilty by some whiny morons. if wasting someones time while preventing mafia kills is throwing or even griefing i have a lot of reports to fill.

lookout revealed gf+janitor after janitor was already shot and healed. i jailed gf with no intent to execute, a safe play since lookout wasnt confirmed, expecting vigi to shoot the janitor again since he was already confirmed not immune by night sequence. vigi shot wrong target and wasted my time because he is bad. gf gets lynched next day no harm done. lookout gets blasted by last mafia, and i have grown hungry due to the game length and decide to jail mafioso so i can browse my kitchen for a few moments. i thought i would be back in time to execute him, but i was not as i was distracted by some delicious beef franks i was watching spin in the microwave. i return and promptly press my jail hotkey, intent on executing this villain and claiming ultimate victory, i am blindsided by the confirmed vigilante and the confirmed doctor both voting me. how absurd! town members voting another confirmed town! surely this is gamethrowing!

seriously do you fucking expect me to believe that if this was reversed and i voted a confirmed jailor for the evil crime of "wasting my time", i wouldnt be getting watchlisted for gamethrowing all the same. youre a clown and thats bullshit

anyway
    i reveal my plot, i am messing with the vigilante and wasting his time. i accuse him of throwing, but he does not budge. my defence is unheard, they vote guilty! preposterous! ive been backstabbed. surely this redname isnt colluding with mafia because they are also red?

the purple name doctor says i threw first, but how could that be? i prevent the godfather from killing n4, then i prevented the mafioso from killing n6, surely preventing kills is town favored gameplay

doctor innos mafioso+gamethrowing vigilante guilty me and a bunch of morons accuse me of throwing
    (also my version of this replay is 37:36 long because i was enjoying my hotdogs )

i want a few explanations now
    explain how voting confirmed town members isnt throwing, or even reactionary game throwing
    i dont believe for a second you would let me off that because i accused someone of wasting time, even if they claimed it on stand

explain how jailing the mafias and preventing night kills is gamethrowing
    explain how im throwing when i defend myself on stand and accuse the other towns of throwing (the vigi is throwing when he votes guilty)
    and i wasnt even given the chance to vote the mafia after i got trialed, which would show what my actual intent was

explain how wasting someones time, which i claimed to do on trial, is gamethrowing instead of griefing

explain how wasting someones time is griefing, the game was not ruined, it was simply delayed a day+a night
    if this is griefing, i argue the vigi was griefing by shooting the gf instead of the janitor and delaying the game

explain how vigi voting and guiltying his confirmed teammate is not gamethrowing, and what, mostache, did i bait the vigi into? voting your confirmed town teammates is throwing, and if he was baited into it then its reacionary, and still an offence, that seems to be what the offence is exactly for

this moron vigi was in no way forced to vote a teammate, theres no gun to his head
    and even worse, if he simply left the game instead of voting and guiltying me, the rest of town would have won because i would have executed the last mafia

if baiting is such a crime id like some rules on that, ill be reporting lots of morons for baiting me into shooting my own teammates (ps id like a higher standard for punishment than "seems". either i did it or i didnt)

voting and guiltying confirmed towns is throwing when you are town, town lost the game because of the vigi. the whole lobby lost a few minutes because i was distracted by my hotdogs. this report is trash

by the way this is an appeal, i did no crime, and the vigi did reactionary gamethrow

i think im done editing this now, thank you toaster bless
    Last edited by Toast; September 17th, 2021 at 11:22 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Toast 1-s2-1-6031826

Maybe a more appropriate crime here would be griefing rather than gamethrowing.

D4 a lookout has revealed 13 and 15 as the godfather and janitor, last 2 remaining non-town.

Toast jails 13. 13 claims janitor in jail, fully expecting to die as he should. Toast does not execute.
    Vig tries to shoot 13 as well finding him NI.

D5 vig notes 13 was NI. Toast uses the N word and is clearly upset that he didn't shoot 15 instead. States he can do whatever he wants.
    13 (godfather) is lynched.

D6 with 4 people alive, 3 town 1 mafia, 3 votes are needed to put 15 up. Toast refuses to vote. He jails 15.

N6 he does not execute 15.

D7 toast again refuses to vote 15. Eventually the townies get sick of it and put him up. Toast confirms he was just wasting time to troll and encourages them to lynch him or quit. He is guiltied resulting in the rest of town leaving the game and mafia winning.

Between the trolling to the point of the game being ruined and the racism and other offensive spam this easily fits the bill for griefing. The punishment WLx2 is the same for gamethrowing so no change is needed here.

1 did reactionarily throw by voting guilty on Toast, but generally when another offense has already been committed other people aren't going to be punished for their reactions.
    Last edited by DJarJar; November 5th, 2021 at 01:17 PM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?