Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I don’t think anyone has actually expressed agreement with Helz getting banned? Rumox and oops both disagreed with what Helz said and both yet said they were complete bitches for banning him.
Hey, don't forget me! Although "complete bitches" may not have been anyone's wording or thought extent lol.

The only things that makes me say the ban was illegitimate per MU standards (excluding the concept of who is right or whether or not the standards are legitimate themselves), even if it had been a temporary one, are:
- Warnings are a thing, and were given to other people (like people who have been consistently insulting and belittling others in games... I have a particular somebody in mind...).
- They're clearly not respecting their own rules/customs by extending the ban to the forums as well, and this without an even seemingly legitimate reason to do so. It's not like Helz did something significantly worse than "standard rulebreaks", afaik.
- As I already said, they have a public responsibility because of the platform nature of their site. If they didn't want that, then they had to... not be the hosts of the Championship and the general platform for FM.

Also, Firebringer, I would love to see you witch-hunt cucumbers into pickles XD.