New mod Lag
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: New mod Lag

  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: New mod Lag

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Keep us safe from the dreaded "I have nothing to say, all game every game" mod players.
    /jk

    Ok that was rude of me, I'm sorry mod players.
    "Any leads?"
    Last edited by Lag; September 6th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    We can just ban people randomly, forcing them to visit our website.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: New mod Lag

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    "Any leads?"
    "If we have no leads skip"

    congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Re: New mod Lag

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Congrats my guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    "If we have no leads skip"

    congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Congrats lag. so is the attack part of lagattack gone forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post


    Congrats Lag...
    Thank you all ^^

    And yes, my attacking days are over

    Also @Varcron , it's been a while! Glad to see you again, where have you been?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    We can just ban people randomly, forcing them to visit our website.

  9. #9

    Re: New mod Lag

    Congrats good sir :3 welcome to the cool kids club!

    Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Re: New mod Lag

    I mean it goes without saying but since everyone said it here I'll say it too lol: congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Also @Varcron , it's been a while! Glad to see you again, where have you been?
    getting lynched D1 probably
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Re: New mod Lag

    -vote oops_ur_dead

    scum confirmed
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: New mod Lag

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Hell yeah love u lag you deserve it
    Thanks SJ ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Please stop calling the Mafia or Wolves as "Scum".
    It sounds belittling.
    Chainsaw defending oops, possible Ozy - oops scum team?

    -vote OzyWho
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    We can just ban people randomly, forcing them to visit our website.

  17. #17

    Re: New mod Lag

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I mean it goes without saying but since everyone said it here I'll say it too lol: congrats!


    getting lynched D1 probably
    So Original Post..



    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Please use appropriate language on this website.
    He Quotes But Edits.. Because,



    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote oops_ur_dead

    scum confirmed
    I Mean Based On My Basic Understanding Yeah He Needs To Be Lynched..

    -vote oops_ur_dead
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Re: New mod Lag

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Thank you all ^^

    And yes, my attacking days are over

    Also @Varcron , it's been a while! Glad to see you again, where have you been?
    Half dead tbh

    went from having nothing to being really busy in the span of a few days...

    basically right after my last fm game
    Last edited by Varcron; September 9th, 2021 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

  21. #21

    Re: New mod Lag

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Congrats good sir :3 welcome to the cool kids club!
    Thanks AIVION ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Chansaw defending MM, possible Lag - MM wolf team?

    -vote Lag
    Look at this OMGUS, copying the exact thing I accused him of! Ozy is outed wolf?? :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Half dead tbh

    went from having nothing to being really busy in the span of a few days...

    basically right after my last fm game
    Hope things get better for you soon then! We miss having you around!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    We can just ban people randomly, forcing them to visit our website.

  22. #22

  23. #23

    Re: New mod Lag

    With how much Ozy is committing to the chainsaw defense of oops, trying to distract from the top wagon - I think seeing how oops flips will give us a lot of information. If he flips scum, then Ozy-Oops is almost certainly a W/W pairing.

    -vote oops_ur_dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    We can just ban people randomly, forcing them to visit our website.

  24. #24

  25. #25

    Re: New mod Lag

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    With how much Ozy is committing to the chainsaw defense of oops, trying to distract from the top wagon - I think seeing how oops flips will give us a lot of information. If he flips scum, then Ozy-Oops is almost certainly a W/W pairing.

    -vote oops_ur_dead
    This's clearly an agenda driven post.
    Yeah, my vote stays here.

    Not sure what to make of oops' and MM's clear lack of incentive to wolfhunt.
    My guess is that MM is just an important wolf role that Lag tries to protect, while oops is just being himself like he was in that krc game that he played - a low hanging fruit that is the D1 mislynch yet again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.

  26. #26

    Re: New mod Lag

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    What do you make of Lag defending you out of the blue? Does it feel like pocketing to you?
    Hmm, possible, but I'd rather see it as simple agreement between reasonable people.

    Also, I am clearly scumhunting! Look at my vote!
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  27. #27

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •