Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Takes A Big Gulp Out Of Pitcher*

This Is Pretty Suspicious..
    We may disagree on some fronts, but I choose to move on and unblocked you. Yes, this is me pocketing you. I am doing something for the first time: i got a kit called FastFerment and I am using home-grown Black Currants to make MEAD! about 6.5 gallons of it!!!! Fermenting and bubbling right now, will be a few months to maturity. You are invited (so we can have a nice Red Wedding here with you ;o)

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    We may disagree on some fronts, but I choose to move on and unblocked you. Yes, this is me pocketing you. I am doing something for the first time: i got a kit called FastFerment and I am using home-grown Black Currants to make MEAD! about 6.5 gallons of it!!!! Fermenting and bubbling right now, will be a few months to maturity. You are invited (so we can have a nice Red Wedding here with you ;o)
    AHOY ME MATEY!

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    Oh, I've been voted on my second response. I'm feeling the pressure already. I'm surprised how much people are talking but I guess I have no real basis to talk about previous games and connections like most people here so far.
    Imagine a ginger being raped

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

*sniffs own fart* Alright hot sexy reads incoming one by one. First amazing god tier read PQRNhack is scum because in another forum mafia game that concluded precisely 2 years 3 months 10 days 9 hourss and 32 seconds ago, he played the exact same in the opening accusing a blatant townie such as myself. It is thus logical that we vote hit post haste and lynch a mafia. More dynamite reads to follow, damn I'm just so darn good at this game. *snort*
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

26. ISO #126

Possible pocket attempt, just want my town mates to take note for future reference.
    Pocket attempt? I mean, I can understand accusing me of TMI, but what part of this would be me trying to pocket you? I haven't made any attempt at buddying with you. Calling someone town for no reason is more indicative of TMI or just a non-natural thought process, assuming I can't actually back it up with a valid reason. Pocketing would be me trying to defend you or be friendly with you over the course of the game...
    why dont you specify your reasoning here? so we all know you are not a scumbag
    Because you made a series of posts directly prior to my post that felt like you were just kinda vibing and that didn't seem particularly fake or forced. It's not a particularly strong read though, as is natural for a read 3 pages into the game.

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    *sniffs own fart* Alright hot sexy reads incoming one by one. First amazing god tier read PQRNhack is scum because in another forum mafia game that concluded precisely 2 years 3 months 10 days 9 hourss and 32 seconds ago, he played the exact same in the opening accusing a blatant townie such as myself. It is thus logical that we vote hit post haste and lynch a mafia. More dynamite reads to follow, damn I'm just so darn good at this game. *snort*
    *sigh*
    I will begrudgingly say that this is town.

28. ISO #128

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    Oh, I've been voted on my second response. I'm feeling the pressure already. I'm surprised how much people are talking but I guess I have no real basis to talk about previous games and connections like most people here so far.
    Quick, tell me your top 3 scum and town right now, your life depends on it!

29. ISO #129

You Sound Pretty Confident In That Statement..
    why is it that every time I play a site that's not my home site and do this exact thing 2-3 pages into the game when it's still essentially RVS people actually think I'm full clearing someone for the rest of the game
    no one can legitimately be that confident in a read that fast >

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    why is it that every time I play a site that's not my home site and do this exact thing 2-3 pages into the game when it's still essentially RVS people actually think I'm full clearing someone for the rest of the game
    no one can legitimately be that confident in a read that fast >
    why the heck does angry face not make
    genuinely disappointed smh

31. ISO #131

Oh my oh my oh my. Seems like a good lead there mate'y.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Excessive defense effort detected. ORANGE MAN BAD!

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Feels like something scum would say... "oo I didn't know Scum had a night chat" stuff like that, I've seen it used before.
    My thoughts as well, you are a smart cookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I mean I've seen it before, on sc2mafia.
    Is this supposed to be dry humor?

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Denying RVS is a crime punishable by RVS
    -vote OzyWho

Hello @Not Maf Richtofen glad you're here

Also, since we have a lot of new people/old people coming back, here's a little help:
    [vote]the name of the player you want to vote[/vote] is the way to vote people
    RVS = Random Voting Stage, i.e. the point of the game where there is no significant information, which forces us to try to generate it through placing votes and analyzing reactions. The term is also extended to the participation in RVS activities, which pretty much means "voting randomly with intent and means to generate information from it by having some content or follow-up to the vote".

And this is exactly what Ozy had HORRIBLY DENIED US by stating that oranges are evil, but less so than the Mafia, excluding the possibility that oranges are mafia! Thus, OFF WITH HIS HEAD
    I was referencing 2 slots to vote instead you doofus!

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

This Looks Helpful But Could Be Trying To Pocket The New Player..
    I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't know how to vote, and very likely nobody who doesn't know RVS either.
    It being his only contribution, up until he replied to this post of yours, I could agree that his entrance was ever so slightly performative.
    He's a man of little time though, and this is just the first impression, so meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯