S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1102
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by Not Maf Richtofen View Post
    No i got stuff to say. I just got off a 9 hour drive across a few state, i made it to a rest stop and was gonna say something but i just wanted to keep driving. Anyway im tired rn so imma take a few hours rest before i talk. Just a heads up
    it will be the next day by then. so yeah get some rest.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Well I'm sure there was scum on Wrath's train. Unfortunately I pushed Wrath hard and apparently joined them with my vote. What else is there to say? I'm dead.
    and you can confirm that you're not doctor before you're hammered?

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Night 3

Vote Counts
    Renegade (5 [L-0]):
    Auwt, ZZorange, OzyWho, Scvmurderer, Gingerape

The passengers have voted to throw Renegade overboard!

Role
    Renegade was Consort

No last will was provided.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Davy Jones' Locker
    @Frinckles
    @ZZorange
    @Auwt
    @Not Maf Richtofen
    @NotPaopan
    @OzyWho
    @Scvmurderer
    @Gingerape

Marshmallow Marshall (The Lady in White)
    Light_Yagami (Private Eye)
    PQRnHack (???)
    WrathCyber (Passenger)
    Gikkle (Passenger)
    Renegade (Consort)

Notice the unusual EoN/SoD time!

Night 3 Ends at 8 PM CDT on Tuesday August 31st

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 1 hour before SoD

Last edited by Lumi; August 31st, 2021 at 06:01 PM.

13. ISO #963

Day 4

The sun rises over the ocean. Day 4 has begun!

Gingerape was found dead.

Role
    Gingerape was a Passenger

Last Will
    Spoiler : :
    I hope I'm the sleepwalker variant.
    My death means that mafia don't know the doctor yet, or actress just found out at EoN. We lynched a mafia yesterday so actress knows roles of 2/5 town remaining. The chances are pretty high that they know who the seer is.
    Good luck town, you can do this. I think you can rally behind Auwt.
    Don't let Frinckle get a free pass tho.

@Frinckles
    @ZZorange
    @Auwt
    @Not Maf Richtofen
    @NotPaopan
    @OzyWho
    @Scvmurderer

PQRnHack (???)
    WrathCyber (Passenger)
    Gikkle (Passenger)
    Renegade (Consort)
    Gingerape (Passenger)

Take notice of the shortened 44 hour day!

Day 4 Ends at 4 PM CDT on Thursday September 2nd

7 Players Remain. 4 votes to throw overboard.
    4 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; August 31st, 2021 at 06:01 PM.

14. ISO #964

Paopan, could you please explain your thoughts process on page 18?

Before then, you joined the wagon on me at SoD2 when it gotten hot.
    But then on page 18 you:
    -Continue to go after me while the wagon has still some heat.
    -Then you jump on the Ren's wagon without any explanation, when it starts to become the hottest instead.
    -Then you jump on the Wraths wagon because "Gonna go with the inactive ones". The wagon that me, your scumread, pushed. The only possible counter wagon to Ren's. Again a wagon that got hot.

You can ofc see how those wagon jumps without explanations look suspect in retrospect. I think it'd be bloody jolly if you elaborated on what went on in your head there.

Btw, why you ignored and never addressed SCV's slot after calling it the scummiest slot in the game earlier?

-vote Not Maf Richtofen

╰(*´︶`*)╯

At this point, I'm just following Auwt's lynch order. Because, apparently, he solved the game while I was being a dumbo or something like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Lol @ 2 power roles being alive still.

Except: one is probably only useful when dying, whilst the other is busy saving Auwt every night. [Both Presumptions]

gn gn
    My biggest thing with your slot has been weird your tempo has been this game even ignoring vote count analysis of your choices this game. Sometimes your frustration feels real like D1 when you were upset about MM and then other times it just feels like scum pretending to be frustrated like when you said nobody was listening to you. I get it to an extent, but you have been absolutely flooding the game with a torrent of quirky analysis to the point where I'm seriously skeptical you could even be scum without making some insane cognitive gymnastics happen. Hell, maybe there's a slip in there somewhere but you've been solid.

That said. I also still think you're a good candidate for Actress.

A scum!ZZorange would have had to bus the ever-living shit out of Renegade the entire game. The two obviously have history and it would be as simple as them in discord chat saying "yeah bro just keep it up you guys lynch me tomorrow and you got towncred" but his vote record is pretty good overall unless I missed something.

SCV is similar and his #867 where he makes it clear that Renegade was a fair lynch, he had even pushed Renegade earlier than that. I don't think Renegade was double bussed. That feels insane.

NotPaopan screams the most as obvious scum. His switch-off from Renegade to Wrath was comical. He said his top townread was ZZorange, but didn't vote with ZZorange on Renegade. These things actually make me townread ZZorange more.

I'm going to leave this here for you to look through @Auwt #736 - #743 for that general weirdness with renegade-paopan-ozywho :: Ozy was nearly at L-1 at the time.

A case against NMR: Both Ozy and NMR voted eachother at one point, so there's that. One other thing to consider is what Wrath pointed out. If we can assume Wrath was Passenger and not Actress, he seemed to believe the #831 interaction disqualified Renegade & NMR from being partners. I'm not entirely sure I buy that simply because that interaction could honestly be interpreted as tough love to encourage him to do something else less conspicuous that day. On day two he asked for leads, something no scum in FM is obligated to do at any time. It was seen at classic mod scum behavior by a few but most relevant, Ozy & Wrath (giving us more evidence to conclude Wrath was not actress.) This is also the portion where Ozy & NMR voted eachother, and Renegade agreed with Ozy but didn't vote NMR.

Renegade also omitted NMR in his post just prior despite NMR being the number one lowposter:

Frankly I'm very unimpressed by this game so far.

You have a bunch of low posters who throw random shit out and make little sense (ZZorange, Gingerape, Wrath, SCV, others)
    A case for NMR: Here's one other thing I'm kind of feeling from NMR, and that's a completely tone-deaf naivety. Useless town, paralyzed scum, whatever you want to call it. But if you actually look at his early day one, he didn't seem overly scummy. He even technically softclaimed Passenger in his opening post for the sake of those who care about softs. He had no issues interacting with Light_Yagami who pressed him and who we know was town, though it was RVS. He didn't know how to vote or see votes, but expressed the desire to. His day one, sucked, true but his entrance didn't imo.

-----------------------

Conclusively, my lynch order is:

Paopan -> NMR -> Ozy -> ZZorange -> SCV -> Auwt

Depending on what's said here, I'll vote and adjust this PoE accordingly but I'm not rushing this yet as it's easily solvable once people talk.

I'm really hoping I don't need to write a section over Auwt after ISOing the rest of you. -__-

18. ISO #968

Renegade + ZZorange would be a two way bus.
    Renegade + SCV would be a very light bus but it looks more like SCV just didn't really give a shit about what Ren had to say often.
    Renegade + Paopan would have them both lightly pushing eachother and then pushing a Wrath vote.
    Renegade + Ozy is weird. I can't tell if Renegade is afraid of Ozy or trying to pocket him. Either way, the latter worked.
    Renegade + NMR seems plausible. Not much to say here that I didn't outline in depth in my previous post.

I'm going with Renegade+NotPaopan+NMR (/ozy) team for now.

19. ISO #969

Ok, ngl, I read 2 random sentences of Frinckles posts - and those posts were so... disagreeable... that I couldn't bring myself to read the rest tbh.

A case against NMR: Both Ozy and NMR voted eachother at one point, so there's that.
    Valid

A case for NMR: ...But if you actually look at his early day one, he didn't seem overly scummy. ...He didn't know how to vote or see votes, but expressed the desire to.
    Did I wrongfully connect 2 sentences or are you saying the slot with 0 votes on D1 was interesting in voting? His only mention of even either the word vote or lynch D1 was in response to "new players still get voted huh?".

Anyhow, the wolves should give up tbh.
    The only way they win is if they have a deep wolf being Frinckles or Scv tbh.

20. ISO #970

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    My biggest thing with your slot has been weird your tempo has been this game even ignoring vote count analysis of your choices this game. Sometimes your frustration feels real like D1 when you were upset about MM and then other times it just feels like scum pretending to be frustrated like when you said nobody was listening to you. I get it to an extent, but you have been absolutely flooding the game with a torrent of quirky analysis to the point where I'm seriously skeptical you could even be scum without making some insane cognitive gymnastics happen. Hell, maybe there's a slip in there somewhere but you've been solid.

That said. I also still think you're a good candidate for Actress.

A scum!ZZorange would have had to bus the ever-living shit out of Renegade the entire game. The two obviously have history and it would be as simple as them in discord chat saying "yeah bro just keep it up you guys lynch me tomorrow and you got towncred" but his vote record is pretty good overall unless I missed something.

SCV is similar and his #867 where he makes it clear that Renegade was a fair lynch, he had even pushed Renegade earlier than that. I don't think Renegade was double bussed. That feels insane.

NotPaopan screams the most as obvious scum. His switch-off from Renegade to Wrath was comical. He said his top townread was ZZorange, but didn't vote with ZZorange on Renegade. These things actually make me townread ZZorange more.
    I believe we can take ZZ and SCV out of the equation right now, personal thought though.
    I highly dislike the way NMR has voted compared to how little to no reason he managed to provide.

Also, Paopan drag a lot of attention onto PQR during D1, when NMR was quite near being voted off (probably kinda saved him).

These votes are also a blatant proof :

PQRnHack (3 [L-5]):
    WrathCyber, NotPaopan, ZZorange

Saving NMR, round 1. (3-way-tie)

WrathCyber (5 [L-1]):
    OzyWho, Not Maf Richtofen, Renegade, NotPaopan, Gikkle

Saving NMR, round 2.

--------------------------

Not Maf Richtofen (3 [L-5]):
    PQRnHack, OzyWho, Gikkle

I would not expect Ozy to create another path for the 2-way-tie especially if NMR is scum mate with him.

I'm going to leave this here for you to look through @Auwt #736 - #743 for that general weirdness with renegade-paopan-ozywho :: Ozy was nearly at L-1 at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Ignore my remark. Should've refreshed @Renegade . So It's Ozy then.

But even if he flipped scum. Everyone here knows you are doing some bus moves with each other. So yeah, this is a note.
    Solely based on this quote from Paopan, and with the knowledge Renegade is scum, I don't think Ozy and Renegade are sharing the same alignment.

Conclusively, my lynch order is:

Paopan -> NMR -> Ozy -> ZZorange -> SCV -> Auwt

Depending on what's said here, I'll vote and adjust this PoE accordingly but I'm not rushing this yet as it's easily solvable once people talk.

I'm really hoping I don't need to write a section over Auwt after ISOing the rest of you. -__-
    The first two are honestly interchangeable.
    Those two slots have suddenly become less and less active the past days, even if they were skipped quite quickly.

No idea if they gave up but yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

21. ISO #971

-vote Not Mafia Richtofen
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

22. ISO #972

Paopan, could you please explain your thoughts process on page 18?

Before then, you joined the wagon on me at SoD2 when it gotten hot.
    But then on page 18 you:
    -Continue to go after me while the wagon has still some heat.
    -Then you jump on the Ren's wagon without any explanation, when it starts to become the hottest instead.
    -Then you jump on the Wraths wagon because "Gonna go with the inactive ones". The wagon that me, your scumread, pushed. The only possible counter wagon to Ren's. Again a wagon that got hot.

You can ofc see how those wagon jumps without explanations look suspect in retrospect. I think it'd be bloody jolly if you elaborated on what went on in your head there.

Btw, why you ignored and never addressed SCV's slot after calling it the scummiest slot in the game earlier?

-vote Not Maf Richtofen

╰(*´︶`*)╯

At this point, I'm just following Auwt's lynch order. Because, apparently, he solved the game while I was being a dumbo or something like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Just want to create a wagon and sheep and all.
    Well. Can't create a new train

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Okay, that interaction between renegade and NMF makes me believe that they're not factionally on the same side. Therefore, my line of thinking is that if NMF flips red, then Rene will be green. If Rene flips red, then NMF is green. Easy!
    Sorry but what interaction between me and rene? I dont recall me talking to him
    -vote WrathCyber
    While i still dont see why you suspect me as maf, i am sus of wrath. Seeing at the near beginning of day 2 they just left their vote with you [Ozy], switched to gikkle, then goes to ren makes me think they are trying to find/start an easy lynch train :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Gonna go with the inactive ones.

-vote WrathCyber
    Does not feel authentic though.

25. ISO #975

-vote Not Maf Richtofen

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Night 4

Vote Counts
    Not Maf Richtofen (4 [L-0]):
    OzyWho, ZZorange, Auwt, NotPaopan

The passengers have voted to throw Not Maf Richtofen overboard!

Role
    Not Maf Richtofen was a Passenger

No last will was provided.

@Frinckles
    @ZZorange
    @Auwt
    @NotPaopan
    @OzyWho
    @Scvmurderer

PQRnHack (???)
    WrathCyber (Passenger)
    Gikkle (Passenger)
    Renegade (Consort)
    Gingerape (Passenger)
    Not Maf Richtofen (Passenger)

Notice the unusual EoN/SoD time!

Night 4 Ends at 4 PM CDT on Thursday September 2nd

Night action deadline is 1 hour before SoD

28. ISO #978

Day 5

The sun rises over the ocean. Day 5 has begun!

Scvmurderer was found dead.

Role
    Scvmurderer was a Passenger

Last Will
    Spoiler : :
    It wasn't me.

@Frinckles
    @ZZorange
    @Auwt
    @NotPaopan
    @OzyWho

PQRnHack (???)
    WrathCyber (Passenger)
    Gikkle (Passenger)
    Renegade (Consort)
    Gingerape (Passenger)
    Not Maf Richtofen (Passenger)
    Scvmurderer (Passenger)

Day 5 Ends at 4 PM CDT on Saturday September 4th

5 Players Remain. 3 votes to throw overboard.
    3 votes to hammer.

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

To which I'd say COWARDS. Playing Heartbreaker is fun and easy. You just say whoever you loved is the heartbreaker and even if you become confirmed scum, town overanalyzes any interactions with confirmed scum and loses.

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

Ok. Neat, I'm sleepwalker.
    Do you wish us to mass claim?
    I'd prefer to lynch Paopan and give the Doctor a last chance to save someone in the case of game not being over.

But if Paopan is the last Mafia, then you counter claim another Passenger and give the Mafia an unnecessary chance to mislynch here? Is my math correct?

Which is what happened here

43. ISO #993

Ngl, I thought I deleted that last sentence... God damn phone typing

Well, yeah, anyways people - I guess I'm unintentionally counter claiming Frinckles here under the presumption that NMF was actual Passenger. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tbh Frinckles, that claim of yours looks like a TMI slip. And with me as your counterclaim - after both LW's scumread you and townread me - your prospects for the next game day don't look good imho. But ultimately it'll be either ZZ's or Auwt's choice.

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

I think the scariest scenario is Frinckles being Actress and intentionally attempting this day to be a counter claiming day, thereby guaranteeing the win even if he gets lynched.
    For such a plan though, they'd have to have had intentionally left the 2 power roles alive all game after deducing what's the random power role?

I think it's better safe than sorry and not focus todays lynch on this counter claim.
    In which case, sorry but there's only one option here:
    -vote NotPaopan

46. ISO #996

Ngl, I thought I deleted that last sentence... God damn phone typing

Well, yeah, anyways people - I guess I'm unintentionally counter claiming Frinckles here under the presumption that NMF was actual Passenger. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tbh Frinckles, that claim of yours looks like a TMI slip. And with me as your counterclaim - after both LW's scumread you and townread me - your prospects for the next game day don't look good imho. But ultimately it'll be either ZZ's or Auwt's choice.
    I mean if you want to pivot, feel free but if it turns out you're ccing me as scum you'll lose that battle. It's still possible we're both passengers as long as NMR was actress.

Though again, idk why they'd be on passenger

47. ISO #997

I think the scariest scenario is Frinckles being Actress and intentionally attempting this day to be a counter claiming day, thereby guaranteeing the win even if he gets lynched.
    For such a plan though, they'd have to have had intentionally left the 2 power roles alive all game after deducing what's the random power role?

I think it's better safe than sorry and not focus todays lynch on this counter claim.
    In which case, sorry but there's only one option here:
    -vote NotPaopan
    I think they day should be a cc day. Or atleast power roles should out. There's no reason to hide anymore afaik.

And you and Auwt both know you'd be dead a long time ago if I rolled scum. Look at the night kills. What kind of shit kill is gikkle?

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000