S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    To the people asking about scv... There is nothing to look at there, why even bother asking? Or am I missing something? He just talks about oranges and does a few "funnies" with ginger and orange. All NAI, am I wrong?
    I haven't seen anything interesting in any way from him. He has been funny, but that doesn't mean anything gameplay-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    This being the only thing that got your attention this game:

It kinda gives me de-ja-vu of this other player recently with the same exact attitude that flipped red:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post5186132

I think there's a good chance you'd flip red. My only problem is - I don't think a wolf would actually suggest a D1 skip ever?

But still.. I don't see your game as that of a Towny tbh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    -vote Gingerape
    Hmmmmmmmm maybe. I don't see why a wolf would not skip D1, though, especially if the game isn't highly active. Keeping town in the dark is a good idea.
    Thing is that ZZOrange lied?
    2 years and 3 months ago, May 2019, there was only 1 game that finished and it was this:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-5K-Rolecards)
    And there's no PQHack in that game

Otherwise, a tryhard ZZOrange I'd definitely want to townread.

But like.. idk why he would make up such random lie lol
    It's obviously trolling and doesn't hold any water, so lying about this isn't scummy lol, it's just a little dumb or pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

He had like 1-2 posts and it was just sheeping MM's vote?
    Didn't look like interested in the game. Severe apathy in fact - it's not an attitude I'd expect someone who hasn't played for years. I could see that apathy being indicative for a wolf. Like coming to FM after so many years, randing wolf, and saying fuck it.
    Some of us have work and have to go to bed early
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

Are we even playing the same game here?
    Showing that someone has a game progression, that they're reevaluating things, that they're looking into things - those are all compliments.
    Ive never been so insulted in my life. Me actually playing the game? Why i never.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    By the way, I'd like to bring your attention to the fact that we're currently generating meaningful content on D1 because we're doing meaningful things. That is good and what we have to do. Skipping is for the weak! WE WANT BLOOOOOD
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

Right all caught up finally.

Im always down for a day 1 lynch. Gets things exciting and we get information faster. If i had to pick it would be renegade just cuz he has shown a bias against me this game so far and i fear for my life.

-vote Renegade

29. ISO #329

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post

Im always down for a day 1 lynch. Gets things exciting and we get information faster. If i had to pick it would be renegade just cuz he has shown a bias against me this game so far and i fear for my life.

-vote Renegade
    terrible

30. ISO #330

Before you go to bed tonight, care to share who are you suspects or vote candidates today?
    Eh, no real opinions. Day 1 is shitposting galore and ppl trying to read 10 levels in to an off handed comment about angelic oranges.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

Reviewing my D1 candidates here, focusing on low posters (not that this is the best strategy, just what is easier to ISO; the whole high-poster Ozy Ren Frinck Kira stuff is not resolvable at this time for me).

WrathCyber - wants Lovers revealed, logic is somewhat flawed, as 50% swings both ways (neut Lover might be in love with town, which would give Scum a 2-fer; though now that i think about it, what if Lover happens to target a scumbag? then it turns into 100% for town!). I'm probably gonna let this one slide for now after reconsidering what can happen with Heartbreaker and Lover.

ZZorange - cuz orange man bad! strange random % stats. but his tone is somewhat confident and he doesnt seem afraid. I think i will give this man a pass for now.

Ginger is a wildcard, did they really not check rolecard or is this all a ruse?

Now to the ones that don't get a pass and are my candidates at this point:

Gikkle - strange stuff like XYZ is town (me being the XYZ). Asking NotPaopan to prove their "obvious" town alignment. "that's not what I meant and you know it" is a strange response to NotPao. Entrance with "Not Maf Richtofen" is 100% scum is also bizarre.

NotPaopan - interesting exchange with Gikkle, possible bussing SvS. No other posts or content other than vs Gikkle, a bit bizarre to me.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    which is funny because lowposters always seem magnetic towards other lowposters
    I forget who it was, but a couple FM games ago there was a person being targeted for not posting much and I indeed felt sympathetic sharing their situation - work, cooking for myself, sleep, using the left hand, etc. Limits the amount of time I can commit to FM.

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

I know the feeling, that is usually me, i am not good at D1 RVS stuff and usually get eyeballed for my low posts or low-content posts :/
    very few are. And most who claim to be are liars on a hunch. Imo it's a meta reading time and nothing more really.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post

-vote Renegade
    What a joke.

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

And now you have discovered that you are more than just a passenger, eh?
    Wait, that's for me to know. Do I act different now?
    Maybe if I'm acting different it's because the revelation of the plurality lynch as well.
    I don't particularly want to lynch day1 but seems unavoidable now unless skipping is common.

48. ISO #348

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    Wait, that's for me to know. Do I act different now?
    Maybe if I'm acting different it's because the revelation of the plurality lynch as well.
    I don't particularly want to lynch day1 but seems unavoidable now unless skipping is common.
    I prefer the word "differently". @Lag Attack, what's the proper Engrish?

@Gingerape , your "maybe" excuse is weak, at best.

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350