7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    how do you carry these reads without burning yourself?
    I learned retroactive town reading from the best in the business so I can now say with certainty that my reads are 100% correct, or will be at a certain point in the future.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    I learned retroactive town reading from the best in the business so I can now say with certainty that my reads are 100% correct, or will be at a certain point in the future.
    So What You Are Saiyan Is You Have Absolutely No Idea... You Haven't Analyzed Me As Requested.. Get To Work.. BOI!! Or You Are Next On My List...

15. ISO #415

@Marshmallow Marshall
    What are your thoughts on 158?
    Also, do you still townread ZZ? Mindmelding over townreading someone who presumably only troll posts looked weird to me tbh. I know you jump back and forth in your reading though. But fmpov, I seemed to dislike multiple Gikkle posts on my 1st catching up (though their ISO looks clean?) whereas your only interaction with them was over a mindmeld when townread someone who presumably only troll posts.

Btw, how do you imagine someone to have Mafia intent when they haven't read their role card? There has to be more reasoning supporting that because on face value it looks contradictory.

Also, I'm still not sure how I stood in the way of RVS by suggesting 2 other RVS votes. If my understanding of math is correct then the change from the number 1 to number 3 is an increase not a decrease. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    NotPaopan - interesting exchange with Gikkle, possible bussing SvS. No other posts or content other than vs Gikkle, a bit bizarre to me.
    Got possible bussing SvS vibes too, though weakly so.

But why did you ask us to change votes from NP to Gikkle over this? Either NP is bussing or NP is legitimately suspicious of Gikkle - if going by only that then voting Gikkle would give the better chance of a Maf lynch?

18. ISO #418

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Got possible bussing SvS vibes too, though weakly so.

But why did you ask us to change votes from NP to Gikkle over this? Either NP is bussing or NP is legitimately suspicious of Gikkle - if going by only that then voting Gikkle would give the better chance of a Maf lynch?
    Not a fan of stating this publicly as it defeats the purpose, but the reasons are:
    1. If it is SvS, then either lynch is a success. If it is T+T then epic failure.
    2. So my concern is if it is SvT and I want to see more voting action for us to deduce alignments D2 and later. Especially now that I see Wrath has parked their vote on Gikkle and seems to be checking out for the day. Your own commentary is inducing "all eyes on Gikkle" thing like your asking MM about 158, which I don't understand how "I haven't made any attempt at buddying with you" would be a scumslip? Gikkle was responding to me regarding my distaste of their "PQR is town" out of nowhere. And your offer of the option of "NP is legitimately suspicious of Gikkle" is also convenient, should you and NotPaopan happen to be scum.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

@Marshmallow Marshall
    Also, do you still townread ZZ? Mindmelding over townreading someone who presumably only troll posts looked weird to me tbh. I know you jump back and forth in your reading though. But fmpov, I seemed to dislike multiple Gikkle posts on my 1st catching up (though their ISO looks clean?) whereas your only interaction with them was over a mindmeld when townread someone who presumably only troll posts.

Btw, how do you imagine someone to have Mafia intent when they haven't read their role card? There has to be more reasoning supporting that because on face value it looks contradictory.

Also, I'm still not sure how I stood in the way of RVS by suggesting 2 other RVS votes. If my understanding of math is correct then the change from the number 1 to number 3 is an increase not a decrease. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    How is me explaining why that couldn't have been a pocket attempt a wolf slip, exactly?

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Also Gikkle :

I mean if you call it a "natural thought process", we then would definitely not share the same definition of it.
    On a side note, the assumption of saying "X is town" looks to be a "strong read", don't you think?
    Not sure the point you're trying to make here.
    As for the second part, when someone says "X is town" 3 pages into the game when the game state has barely advanced in that time, assuming it's a "strong read" is rather silly.

25. ISO #425

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    A bit unusual to see Renegade pushing facts/this early on (D1 though), more used to soft coast.

Tell me more !
    I don't like this shading of Renegade. Granted I don't particularly know Renegade's meta since I'm new here, but Auwt is kind of just shading Renegade without actually drawing a conclusion from this statement. Auwt has my suspicions.

26. ISO #426

/exist for 5 minutes
    I see them lurking. they rollin!
    He knew you were rollin how is that possible!

(inside joke, nothing to see here)

@OzyWho I mildly townread ZZ for his shitpost because it shows high self-confidence, and I'm pretty sure ZZ would only show that spontaneously as town, because he's more comfortable as that alignment (and because he's newish to FM, which I assume is what Gikkle was talking about). The townread could very well decay if nothing better comes from him, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #427

@Marshmallow Marshall

Have you heard of something called "lying"? :P

I saw you "defending" ZZ and placed a vote on you in an attempt to start a meaningful interaction. At this point, I'm pretty sure we're just chasing our own tails about that, though. There are better things to discuss lol. My "accusation" wasn't very serious, even though it had some basis.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #428

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Did Wrath ever mention me before this? I don't think they did. Why exactly do they want me dead then?
    Why don't you ask it Wrath? This post just looks shady to me tbh.

Your own commentary is inducing "all eyes on Gikkle" thing like your asking MM about 158, which I don't understand how "I haven't made any attempt at buddying with you" would be a scumslip?
    Like I said before already, that's not a mindset that Towns have imho.

How is me explaining why that couldn't have been a pocket attempt a wolf slip, exactly?
    It couldn't have been because "I haven't made any attempt at buddying with you." ? That's not a very convincing argument tbh.
    Look, that's a slip in mindset. Town literally don't have a mindset wether or not they attempted to pocket someone. I be wrong and looking too much into it, but that's how I see it.

Gikkle was responding to me regarding my distaste of their "PQR is town" out of nowhere.
    Ok, Gikkle responded to a comment about them. Is that supposed to be alignment indicative or something? Whatever makes you vote Gikkle I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And your offer of the option of "NP is legitimately suspicious of Gikkle" is also convenient, should you and NotPaopan happen to be scum.
    I can see how it might look like a chainsaw defense to you, but all I did was tell you that by your own given reasoning at that moment Gikkle should be the lynch not Paopan.
    You disagreed with it because of the possibility it might be SvT. So let's continue on this thought process. Do you think Gikkle is Town? Why do you think it might be SvT, like why would a wolf!paopan act like that towards a town!gikkle?
    I could see paopan being either alignment, but what makes you think it might be SvT?

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    /exist for 5 minutes

He knew you were rollin how is that possible!

(inside joke, nothing to see here)

@OzyWho I mildly townread ZZ for his shitpost because it shows high self-confidence, and I'm pretty sure ZZ would only show that spontaneously as town, because he's more comfortable as that alignment (and because he's newish to FM, which I assume is what Gikkle was talking about). The townread could very well decay if nothing better comes from him, though.
    How do you think ZZ would act as Wolf in this game?

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Either Way In The Heat Of The Moment I Figure Frinckles Is Actress And Marshmallow Marshall Is On Scum Team As Well.. They Will Never Confess To Their Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheep.. But This Is My Analysis..

Memes aside, it's absolutely way too early for an actress to be shitting up the game. Imagine what a waste that'd be.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Why don't you ask it Wrath? This post just looks shady to me tbh.
    What do you think that post was? I'm asking both Wrath and others at the same time.
    It couldn't have been because "I haven't made any attempt at buddying with you." ? That's not a very convincing argument tbh.
    Look, that's a slip in mindset. Town literally don't have a mindset wether or not they attempted to pocket someone. I be wrong and looking too much into it, but that's how I see it.
    PQR accused me of pocketing. So therefore I would HAVE to be aware of what pocketing is and why I didn't do it. You're saying I wouldn't be thinking about whether I attempted to pocket someone? That would be true in a vacuum, but the context is that PQR accused me of pocketing them. To defend myself, it would be impossible for me NOT to think about my actions in the context of pocketing.

34. ISO #434

I don't like this shading of Renegade. Granted I don't particularly know Renegade's meta since I'm new here, but Auwt is kind of just shading Renegade without actually drawing a conclusion from this statement. Auwt has my suspicions.
    Just as Ren has Auwt suspicions.
    I'm sorry but I fail to see the difference between this post and the very post it's about.

My own thoughts on that Auwt post is that him drawing a conclusion there after such a minor observation would be weird imho.
    That's not to say that it's alignment indicative, it's just that I don't really see why would someone except a conclusion in that post.

35. ISO #435

Just as Ren has Auwt suspicions.
    I'm sorry but I fail to see the difference between this post and the very post it's about.

My own thoughts on that Auwt post is that him drawing a conclusion there after such a minor observation would be weird imho.
    That's not to say that it's alignment indicative, it's just that I don't really see why would someone except a conclusion in that post.
    1. The original post was Ren saying you were saying something scum would say (which is an accusation). Auwt's post is shading/implying Renegade is suspicious without directly accusing them.

2. That's fair, but I disagree. If Auwt found it suspect, then they should say so. If not, then they should say that. However, the post is designed in a way to make Renegade seem bad without actually saying their own opinion or analysis on the matter, which is a way to avoid culpability/having to actually do analysis. It's not the strongest argument against Auwt, but it is suspicious for them to do in my opinion.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

1. The original post was Ren saying you were saying something scum would say (which is an accusation). Auwt's post is shading/implying Renegade is suspicious without directly accusing them.

2. That's fair, but I disagree. If Auwt found it suspect, then they should say so. If not, then they should say that. However, the post is designed in a way to make Renegade seem bad without actually saying their own opinion or analysis on the matter, which is a way to avoid culpability/having to actually do analysis. It's not the strongest argument against Auwt, but it is suspicious for them to do in my opinion.
    Ftr, Auwt hasn't been a non-wolf for a very long time.
    On the one hand, I expected hype and activity from them if they randed town.
    On the other hand, I think he's less active than in any of his wolf games? Though not sure if true.

38. ISO #438

Idk, I might be reading too much into that "slip"..
    @Frinckles
    Do you have an idea where your vote will be at EoD? I'm not sure anymore whom I want to lynch.. :/
    What "slip"?
    and I'm not entirely sure tbh. ill I still need to read like 4 people I haven't even read that notmaf guy lol

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

ok 7 hours to go

Spoiler : it will burn your eyes :

Auwt
    Scvmurderer
    OzyWho
    Renegade
    Light_Yagami

PQHack
    NotPaopan

Marshmallow Marshall
    ZZorange
    Not Maf Richtofen

WrathCyber
    Gingerape
    Gikkle

holy shit this list is gonna look bad post game. im still waking up

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

ok 7 hours to go

Auwt
    Scvmurderer
    OzyWho
    Renegade
    Light_Yagami

PQHack
    NotPaopan

Marshmallow Marshall
    ZZorange
    Not Maf Richtofen

WrathCyber
    Gingerape
    Gikkle

What's the difference between NotPaopan and Gingerape? In my mind they're like the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

44. ISO #444

Probabilities, possibilities. All must be considered.
    Listing possibilities without supporting them isn't very productive because there's an endless amounts of them.

At least don't make decisions on random asspull possibility that you can't support when your actual given arguments leas to a different conclusion..

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

How do you think ZZ would act as Wolf in this game?
    I'm not sure, but probably not like this. If I had to guess, I'd say he'd be more careful, perhaps try to be likeable more than usual or something lol.
    For clarity sake,
    Which thoughts on Ginger did you lie about and what are your true thoughts on them?
    What? No, I didn't lie about Ginger, I'm saying they could have lied about not having read their rolecard. From reads point of view, at best it's anti-game, at worst it's scum trying to appear "neutral" (not in the alignment way, but rather in the behavior way).

47. ISO #447

ok 7 hours to go

Auwt
    Scvmurderer
    OzyWho
    Renegade
    Light_Yagami

PQHack
    NotPaopan

Marshmallow Marshall
    ZZorange
    Not Maf Richtofen

WrathCyber
    Gingerape
    Gikkle

How comes you have so many reads? There's basically nothing AI about 70 % of these people lol... I can understand Ginger in scum pool, but Gikkle? Hasn't he been scumhunting in an unimpressive, but still interesting manner? What about Wrath?

As for the townreads, ??????? WHY DO YOU THINK ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE TOWN XD

I think it's fair to request explainations lol.

48. ISO #448

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    How comes you have so many reads? There's basically nothing AI about 70 % of these people lol... I can understand Ginger in scum pool, but Gikkle? Hasn't he been scumhunting in an unimpressive, but still interesting manner? What about Wrath?

As for the townreads, ??????? WHY DO YOU THINK ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE TOWN XD

I think it's fair to request explainations lol.
    WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

lagattack your fucking generator is broken

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

What do you think that post was? I'm asking both Wrath and others at the same time.

PQR accused me of pocketing. So therefore I would HAVE to be aware of what pocketing is and why I didn't do it. You're saying I wouldn't be thinking about whether I attempted to pocket someone? That would be true in a vacuum, but the context is that PQR accused me of pocketing them. To defend myself, it would be impossible for me NOT to think about my actions in the context of pocketing.
    Now I am going to pocket you and say this is perfectly legitimate lol - and that Ozy is pushing in a manner that is strange and bad at best and scummy at worst. Imagine you're accused of murder at place A at 3 PM, but you are innocent and were at place B at 3 PM. If you say "but I can't have killed anyone, I wasn't there!", the fact you're thinking about the need to be there to murder someone doesn't incriminate you, it's just needed to form a decent defensive argument...