Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    1) Paopan townread Gikkle and now suddenly scumread him with little to no explanation.

Why are you spreading lies like Ozy? When did I townread Gikkle? When did I scumread him? As I have stated before. I have little interaction with him aside from the day 1 farts.

4. ISO #854

For those who could not see the table, here it is.

The Legend is available right there :
    Nice fart. But where's your conclusion or PoV? This seemed like information instead of an analysis move that only scum would make.

You are so detailed in a way that you aren't giving your ACTUAL reads?

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Frankly I'm very unimpressed by this game so far.

You have a bunch of low posters who throw random shit out and make little sense (ZZorange, Gingerape, Wrath, SCV, others).

We need engagement from everyone.
    Frankly, you are right. There is almost nothing to read at all.

So yeah, again.. Why aren't you voting Ozy?

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    I see we have a 3-way tie again and everyone has voted but me. I do suspect one of the people being trained on as scum, but unsure when I want to place my vote.
    I'm scared that Notpao is trying to remove all the votes on renegade and push them onto ozy.
    Drop a vote. You won't be putting anyone at L-1.

8. ISO #858

I see we have a 3-way tie again and everyone has voted but me. I do suspect one of the people being trained on as scum, but unsure when I want to place my vote.
    I'm scared that Notpao is trying to remove all the votes on renegade and push them onto ozy.
    Oh boo-hoo.

I'm so scared to place my vote cos I'm getting scum-read out of it in the upcoming days

9. ISO #859

Definitely.
    That's also my concern.
    Thus why I probably won't move my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

10. ISO #860

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Nice fart. But where's your conclusion or PoV? This seemed like information instead of an analysis move that only scum would make.

You are so detailed in a way that you aren't giving your ACTUAL reads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Okay I can see this
    What are your conclusions from this exactly?
    And those 4 bordered interactions :

(Paopan->Gikkle)
    (Renegade->Gikkle)
    (Renegade->Ozy)
    (Ozy->Renegade)

Are honestly the weirdest.

1) Paopan townread Gikkle and now suddenly scumread him with little to no explanation.

2) I don't remember exactly why I put Renegade and Gikkle here but something was definitely off, I will try to check this again.

3 and 4) They were shooting at each other D1 and suddenly they became best friend both of them townreading each other with little to no reason.

Those ones are imo the ones the more suspect, but of course you can already find my "possible pairing list" I posted some some moment ago.
    I would say you had some suspection of him, and then you tried you started firing at each other and thereafter you tried your best to soothe the situation.
    That's the way I understood it at least.
    The only alternative I see if the correct pool is not Renegade/Ozy/Paopan/Gikkle then it would mean we have to take from the less active members, which would be just like drawing a random card from a deck praying its color is red.
    Also a lot of interaction/quoting with/of Ozy, like a damn lot actually.
    And first interaction obviously.
    Also I remember you were like OH WAIT WHY ARE YOU ALL VOTING OZY, IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT??

I guess I'm not the only one who noticed that right?
    Would not expect someone that scumread/nullread that person to come off like this.
    @NotPaopan and @Gikkle

You asked, I provide.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

11. ISO #861

Quote Originally Posted by Not Maf Richtofen View Post
    How do you check how many votes people have?
    Top bar of each page, a bit below the page selection.
    You can find a "Vote Count" option.

@Not Maf Richtofen

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

This extreme hesitancy to place a vote on D2 with 5 hours to go is very concerning.

Fence sitting, hedging. And concerning.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Now this is awfully concerning. Mind sharing your thoughts on why you voted Renegade?

I'll unvote for now.
    -unvote
    Dont like his vibes, been aggressive in his interactions and general scum vibes though that might just be a bias. Either way id rather the man with a bias for me and probably hard to work with dead.

Id vote for either Ozy or Renegade based on past explanations but id prefer Renegade over ozy. Seems a few of you have them scum painted together based on my reading of the posts i missed.

Either way ima disappear for a couple hours in a little bit and i want to park my vote before i disappear.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

18. ISO #868

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Auwt
    Your chart kinda confirms my worldview with the 0 interactions between Paopan/Wrath/NMF; though wrath was much more ok to lynch NMF than Paopan so it's not a trio.
    I'd bet on Paopan+NMF world personally.

-vote Not Maf Richtofen
    You won't change my game plan with this.

Here is the thing :

Fact : I believe Renegade to be a member of the scum team.

Two possibilites :

1) He indeed is scum : then Paopan/Ozy/Gikkle and possibly Frinckles are the next one. Although I'm not so sure about the last one.

2) He is not scum : then that would mean we have to put WAY MORE attention in the most inactive slots (ZZ, Wrath, NMR, ...), obviously not excluding the others previously stated.

At this point of the game, we can still afford a potential "mis"lynch and I'm pretty sure Renegade's flip will be the key to the game understandment.
    Obviously hoping he is not the actress, but welp if we don't lynch because of it, there is no need to play this FM anymore.

19. ISO #869

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Dont like his vibes, been aggressive in his interactions and general scum vibes though that might just be a bias. Either way id rather the man with a bias for me and probably hard to work with dead.

Id vote for either Ozy or Renegade based on past explanations but id prefer Renegade over ozy. Seems a few of you have them scum painted together based on my reading of the posts i missed.

Either way ima disappear for a couple hours in a little bit and i want to park my vote before i disappear.
    Okay. Just wanted a clear explanation on why you voted when you tossed out your vote.

20. ISO #870

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Now this is awfully concerning. Mind sharing your thoughts on why you voted Renegade?

I'll unvote for now.
    -unvote
    That unvote was really unnecessary.

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

WrathCyber, Scvmurderer, Auwt, NotPaopan, ZZorange

Look at this crowd.

Wrath - not a single original thought all game
    SCV - mind as well not even be playing - don't know his forum meta but usually a spam griefer bot in the mod
    Auwt - maybe the only one here with decent justification
    NotPaopan - LOL
    ZZ Orange - LOL

Good luck.

Scum hammer?

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

You won't change my game plan with this.

Here is the thing :

Fact : I believe Renegade to be a member of the scum team.

Two possibilites :

1) He indeed is scum : then Paopan/Ozy/Gikkle and possibly Frinckles are the next one. Although I'm not so sure about the last one.

2) He is not scum : then that would mean we have to put WAY MORE attention in the most inactive slots (ZZ, Wrath, NMR, ...), obviously not excluding the others previously stated.

At this point of the game, we can still afford a potential "mis"lynch and I'm pretty sure Renegade's flip will be the key to the game understandment.
    Obviously hoping he is not the actress, but welp if we don't lynch because of it, there is no need to play this FM anymore.
    I think I missed it or don't remember - what makes you think Ren to be a Wolf here?
    I haven't even noticed you talking to Ren..

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

SCV isn't even interested in finding scum, rather just eliminated people he believes has a bias against him.

So best case useless town, worst case scum taking advantage of any situation he can for spin.

Either way, yikes(!!!)

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

I think I missed it or don't remember - what makes you think Ren to be a Wolf here?
    I haven't even noticed you talking to Ren..
    OMG. For some reason. Ur right. I am beginning to construct a world where Auwt can be scum. Okay who do you think is scum aside from me?

36. ISO #886

Whaaaat you made an explanation of something at any point in this game? I missed it..

Would you care to comment on what I said about Wrath where I pinged you?

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

OMG. For some reason. Ur right. I am beginning to construct a world where Auwt can be scum. Okay who do you think is scum aside from me?
    I'm thinking whoever would agree to killing PQR with you because you're not likely to be the Janitor here. It's such a bad kill imho, that it has to be someone who would just sheep or not care. So I'm thinking NMF and Wrath.

I view NVM being mafia almost always here.

39. ISO #889

I'm thinking whoever would agree to killing PQR with you because you're not likely to be the Janitor here. It's such a bad kill imho, that it has to be someone who would just sheep or not care. So I'm thinking NMF and Wrath.

I view NVM being mafia almost always here.
    While i still dont see why you suspect me as maf, i am sus of wrath. Seeing at the near beginning of day 2 they just left their vote with you, switched to gikkle, then goes to ren makes me think they are trying to find/start an easy lynch train :P.

40. ISO #890

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Please review my train tomorrow.
    Wrath is the only one that is a blatant sheep there imho. Maybe Scv also, as he has given no reasoning whatsoever yet claims that he has.

There were only 2 posts from Scv adressing Renegade:
    1) "If i had to pick it would be renegade just cuz he has shown a bias against me this game so far and i fear for my life."
    2) "Why you care about Ozy getting heat?"

1) Scv is a dumb dumb, and actually believes he has given a reasoning for scumreading Ren this game
    absolute fucking dum dum
    2) He suspects someone for not liking their townread getting heat, yet ignores someone who has no reaction to their top townread getting heat. That's so utterly retarded, I'm sorry I ever though Scv had any competence as a Mafia player whatsoever. God it's so stupid

41. ISO #891

Quote Originally Posted by Not Maf Richtofen View Post
    While i still dont see why you suspect me as maf, i am sus of wrath. Seeing at the near beginning of day 2 they just left their vote with you, switched to gikkle, then goes to ren makes me think they are trying to find/start an easy lynch train :P.
    You're right in all that tbh.
    I'd prefer you lynch over Wrath lynch, but at this point I'm out of options and have to vote Wrath in the hopes that someone from Rens train jumps over. Only hopes would be ZZ and Scv, but from what we seen - ZZ is too stubborn and Scv is too stupid..
    -vote WrathCyber

42. ISO #892

Scums are rallying the troops seems like.

@Frinckles if you ever are town, time to open your eyes, because I don't believe the other three are.

WrathCyber (4 [L-2]):
    OzyWho, Not Maf Richtofen, Renegade, Frinckles

43. ISO #893

@Frinckles if you ever are town, time to open your eyes, because I don't believe the other three are.

WrathCyber (4 [L-2]):
    We likely have the full scum team in this train and therefore also a misguided townie.
    Guess who is who.

44. ISO #894

WrathCyber (4 [L-2]):
    Just to reiterate - your reasoning for scumreading Ren is your random unexplained lists of "possible wolf teams" ?
    Good for you figuring out entire wolf teams I guess. Would be nice if there were any REASONINGS WHATSOEVER SUPPORTING THEM.

"I think teams are either x y z or a b c, trust because fuck reasons!"

You provide any reasons and I can at least CONSIDER following your vote. But doing that is more than people on the Ren train seem to be capable of. Literally nobody there has given any good reason whatsofuckingever lol.

45. ISO #895

Is there anyone here who is talkable to?

I ask auwt for his reasons, he just blatanly IGNORES it and posts shit like "Scums are rallying the troops seems like." and "We likely have the full scum team in this train and therefore also a misguided townie."

Yeah because WHY TRY TO COMMUNICATE OR ELABORATE WHEN BEING ASKED ABOUT SOMETHING WHEN YOU COULD JUST POST RANDOM SHIT LIKE THAT AM I RITE AUWT?!?!?!?

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

I'm not ignoring, I'm just tired of always re-quoting dozens of times my previous posts each time I have to somehow justify my vote or what I deduced from the chart.
    Coming from a person talking about game progression, I just feel it's odd.

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

Is there anyone here who is talkable to?

I ask auwt for his reasons, he just blatanly IGNORES it and posts shit like "Scums are rallying the troops seems like." and "We likely have the full scum team in this train and therefore also a misguided townie."

Yeah because WHY TRY TO COMMUNICATE OR ELABORATE WHEN BEING ASKED ABOUT SOMETHING WHEN YOU COULD JUST POST RANDOM SHIT LIKE THAT AM I RITE AUWT?!?!?!?
    I mean you can elaborate as much as you want, the train you are in is more likely to be lead by the scum compared to the one I'm currently in.
    I scumread Renegade, Paopan, you (Ozy) and starting to believe NMR could really be another scum.
    And you are all in it.
    Obviously since there are at max 3 scums and 5 votes (if you count the one Paopan retracted), there are at least two townies that are misguided.

I prefer a million times to work with semi afk slots facing my scumreads that joining the scums who want to eliminate them.
    At least that's my stance as of today.

If you, Ozy, you want to flip Wrath's card and pray for a 50/50 go ahead.
    Anyhow that discussion is just supposing you are town, otherwhise I'm probably just talking to a wall here.

50. ISO #900

I prefer a million times to work with semi afk slots facing my scumreads that joining the scums who want to eliminate them.
    Gonna go with the inactive ones.

-vote WrathCyber
    Yeah definitely.
    I guess it would have been funnier to see ZZ posting that but whatever.