Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 72
  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

  17. #17

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

  21. #21

  22. #22

  23. #23

  24. #24

  25. #25

  26. #26

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Hear By Decree You Can Post Damn Near What Ever The Fuck You Want In This Thread I Will Give Zero Fucks..

    Technically speaking, porn links are illegal since one doesn't have to confirm their age before entering.
    But other than though, it's kinda degenerate imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.

  27. #27

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Technically speaking, porn links are illegal since one doesn't have to confirm their age before entering.
    But other than though, it's kinda degenerate imho.
    Hence The Damn Near Anything.. Yeah Porn And Shit Like That Are A No Go Obviously..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  28. #28

  29. #29

  30. #30

  31. #31

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Technically speaking, porn links are illegal since one doesn't have to confirm their age before entering.
    But other than though, it's kinda degenerate imho.
    ^ for the record. "No illegal activity". And even past that, remember the golden rule: if you don't think something is right, don't do it...
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  32. #32

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    uhm no, posting porn links is not illegal, porn is legal in virtually every modern western country, sorry for any muslims or jewish or christian people severely affected but it aint illegal. go away with your stupid scare

    secondly thats the stupidest rule of arbitration ever. oh dost thou think of the children of the world, i beg thee, i must removeth the pornographic linkages!!!!!!!!!!!

  33. #33

  34. #34

  35. #35

  36. #36

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    ⣿⡟⢰⡌⠿⢿⣿⡾⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⢸⣿⣤⣒⣶⣾⣳⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢛⣯⣭⣭⣭⣽⣻⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡇⣶⡽⣿⠟⣡⣶⣾⣯⣭⣽⣟⡻⣿⣷⡽
    ⣿⣿⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⢇⠃⣟⣷⠃⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣇⢻⣿⣿⣯⣕⠧⢿⢿⣇⢯⣝⣒⣛⣯⣭⣛⣛⣣⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣌⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡘⣞⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠻⠿⣿⣿⣷⠈⢞⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⠄⢿⣿⣿⡆⡈⣽⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⡿⣻⣽⣿⣆⠹⣿⡇⠁⣿⡼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟
    ⠿⣛⣽⣾⣿⣿⠿⠋⠄⢻⣷⣾⣿⣧⠟⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
    ⡟⢿⣿⡿⠋⠁⣀⡀⠄⠘⠊⣨⣽⠁⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡍⠗
    ⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⡗⢠⣶⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢠
    ⣝⠄⠄⢀⠄⢻⡟⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢹
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⣁⡀⠙⢿⡿⠋⠄⣸⡆⠄⠻⣿⡿⠟⢛⣩⣝⣚
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣤⣤⣾⣿⣿⣄⠄⠄⠄⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡀⠛⠿⣿⣫⣾

  37. #37

  38. #38

  39. #39

  40. #40

  41. #41

  42. #42

  43. #43

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post


    To Post This..
    It doesn't offend me though. But now it seems like you're trying to offend libtards for no other reason than for the sake of offending. So why are you doing it?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  44. #44

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    It doesn't offend me though. But now it seems like you're trying to offend libtards for no other reason than for the sake of offending. So why are you doing it?
    Im Not Here Trying To Offend Anyone.. Im Just Posting Random Bull Shit I Find On The Internet.. Anyone That Does Get Offended Thats Completely On Them.. Im Just Chilling Here Minding My Own Business.. So Far As I Know Im Not Interacting With Anyone In This Thread Unless Directly Talked To.. Such As Ur Doing Now..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  45. #45

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    As a teen girl, seeing my Dad's Dick one time and it was fucking huge thick and i wanted it then and I was 11 then so when I was 17 i seen him sticking out of the sheets with a massive big hard on one morning so i walked over pulled back the sheets and i was so fucking blown away by how Big and juicy as fuck his cock was to me. So i stood there leaned over and slobbered on his big dick then I started going down on him pretty far and when he woke up i had him deepthroated. He grabbed my head and said damn jill now that's some good cock sucking baby girl. I said I want you in my pussy Daddy he said ok baby if you want it then let me give it to you darling. He fucked me and made me squirt so much 4 times. I sucked him off 6 times in a week after that

  46. #46

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    Yeah Voss, it's the libtards fault for clicking on this thread in the first place!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  47. #47

    Re: Light_Yagami Random Bullshit Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Not Here Trying To Offend Anyone.. Im Just Posting Random Bull Shit I Find On The Internet.. Anyone That Does Get Offended Thats Completely On Them.. Im Just Chilling Here Minding My Own Business.. So Far As I Know Im Not Interacting With Anyone In This Thread Unless Directly Talked To.. Such As Ur Doing Now..
    what's your definition of random, and why are you so fixated on something being offensive or not?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  48. #48

  49. #49

  50. #50

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •