User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: HMOP's Road to Banning ZZOrange

Soo... here's how this dedication is a bit confusing for me.

ZZ is banned from the SC2 Arcade.
    So HentaiMan's dedication is towards getting ZZ banned from the site.

But HentaiMan himself has never been active on this site. I've never even seen him. From my perspective, some random stranger comes in here to chant about ZZ to get banned. Ok.. but why?

It's like going to a neighbor's house and tell them adamantly how to do their own business, lol.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Soo... here's how this dedication is a bit confusing for me.

ZZ is banned from the SC2 Arcade.
    So HentaiMan's dedication is towards getting ZZ banned from the site.

But HentaiMan himself has never been active on this site. I've never even seen him. From my perspective, some random stranger comes in here to chant about ZZ to get banned. Ok.. but why?

It's like going to a neighbor's house and tell them adamantly how to do their own business, lol.
    Go into Discord and search up "ChairmanMao" and "ZZOrange". You'll find hundreds of games.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Are Incorrect In That Assessment..
    Bro, PLEASE learn when to capitalize and when not to or you'll look uncredible for the rest of the time you post here.

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Yah those are SC2 games
    He's banned from SC2 games

So what's your deal with him on the forum when you yourself have never been active here?
    Because SC2 Mafia Arcade forum shares the same forum as the other ones. Also, this hasn't stopped him from posting in the SC2 Mafia Arcade forum.

Oh Chairman Mao/CCP/Communism/Marxism And The Great Leap Forward Killed Far More People Then The Holocaust.
    Get those politics out of here. Politics has no place in games.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; August 2nd, 2021 at 07:03 PM.

12. ISO #12

Light actually made a good point in the previous thread. If everyone decides to put whatever reason they have for posting in this thread away, then this dude would finally be free out of boredom and able to move on to better things.

I for one will not be speaking to him anymore. I urge you all to do the same thing, it’s in the best interests for everyone.
    Last edited by Unknown1234; August 2nd, 2021 at 07:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    Bro, PLEASE learn when to capitalize and when not to or you'll look uncredible for the rest of the time you post here.

Because SC2 Mafia Arcade forum shares the same forum as the other ones. Also, this hasn't stopped him from posting in the SC2 Mafia Arcade forum.

Get those politics out of here. Politics has no place in games.
    This Isnt A Game Its A Thread In A Forum..

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Light actually made a good point in the previous thread. If everyone decides to put whatever reason they have for posting in this thread away, then this dude would finally be free out of boredom and able to move on to better things.

I for one will not be speaking to him anymore. I urge you all to do the same thing, it’s in the best interests for everyone.

15. ISO #15

You are quite foolish, Unknown1234. People love conflict. You know these people will always want the last word on everything to prove someone else wrong to show how much smarter they are than me. Unfortunately, no one can top my knowledge especially regarding my PhD in quantum cryptography. Especially that @Yuesford .

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I still don't understand if Honest Main was lying about the alcohol post.
    Of course he lied. Not only are 4 beers something I do regularly before beating my meat and to deal with my depression, but it's also not enough that an alcoholic couldn't ease themselves off of. For example, many heavy alcoholics would say they drink "a fifth", equivalent to a whole bottle of hard liquor or something equivalent to 10-12 drinks daily.

19. ISO #19

Get that political garbage outta here. Vets also killed people too. Why should we revere killers that under any other normal conditions, should be sent to prison?
    Then Why Do BLM And Antifa Revere.. Criminals Such As George Floyed.. Also That Wasnt Directed At You.. Also Kyle Rittenhouse Is Prob Going To Prison Even Though He Was Defending Himself.. Also Ill Get As Political As I Desire.. Now That I Know It.. How Do You Say.. "Triggers" You

20. ISO #20

Then Why Do BLM And Antifa Revere.. Criminals Such As George Floyed.. Also That Wasnt Directed At You.. Also Kyle Rittenhouse Is Prob Going To Prison Even Though He Was Defending Himself.. Also Ill Get As Political As I Desire.. Now That I Know It.. How Do You Say.. "Triggers" You
    Ugh.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

All right, lay it on me, buddy. What has BLM and Antifa done this time? Not getting persecuted for storming your own capitol buildings? LOL!

And you do realize Japan is more liberal and socially progressive than Americans, right? LOL!
    Actually The Capital January 6th Was A False Flag Operation And An Innocent Woman That Happened To Be A Military Veteran Was Shot And Killed For No Reason.. Im Not Buying The Fear Mongering Narrative Of Covid And The Delta Variant.. Like For Real How Obtuse Are You To Not See The Truth Right Before Your Very Eyes..

33. ISO #33

LMAO

What do Democrats have to gain for orchestrating the capitol riots? A one term president and then the death of American progressivism until the end of time?

Buddy, just admit that some dummies on your side did some bad no-nos and just distance yourself away like the rest of the sane conservatives...

34. ISO #34

Actually The Capital January 6th Was A False Flag Operation And An Innocent Woman That Happened To Be A Military Veteran Was Shot And Killed For No Reason.. Im Not Buying The Fear Mongering Narrative Of Covid And The Delta Variant.. Like For Real How Obtuse Are You To Not See The Truth Right Before Your Very Eyes..
    Fuck off

35. ISO #35

LMAO

What do Democrats have to gain for orchestrating the capitol riots? A one term president and then the death of American progressivism until the end of time?

Buddy, just admit that some dummies on your side did some bad no-nos and just distance yourself away like the rest of the sane conservatives...
    Well WW1 Was To Bring Down The Russians..

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post

LMAO, this endorsement is forever. This guy agreed with an alt-righter. How do you feel, siding on the wrong side of history?

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

OK, so why do you think BLM and Antifa are the bad guys? Do you not believe that black people are getting unequal treatment compared to white people? And are you against the idea of fighting against the rise of fascism in the country, with respect to extreme far-right groups?
    I Think They Are.. Racism Doesn't Exist.. If You Commit A Crime.. Regardless Of What Skin Tone You Are.. You Should Be In Jail.. Let me Address The Burn Loot Murder Crowd First.. <Nuff Said There..

Now Antifa.. They Are A Bunch Of Sliver Spoon Having Asses That Need A God Damn Whooping And Jail Time Because They Are Just As Bad As The BLM Crowd.. Dont Get Me Started On The Alphabet Community..
    Last edited by Light_Yagami; August 2nd, 2021 at 08:46 PM.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Jesus Christ.

Guys, I'll be real here. I'm a normally adjusted man that just shitpost and trolled here for fun. And while I disliked Airdawg, FrankZappa, ZZOrange, etc., I was just being an asshat to get some entertainment. I'm not overweight and I don't have depression. I don't have a PhD in Computer Science, but I do have a Master's in Civil Engineering.

You guys have some real problems to solve here, so I'll get out of your hair and let y'all do your jobs better in controlling the other legitimate crazies in your community. I apologize to those who got caught up in my trolling. I didn't mean it.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; August 2nd, 2021 at 08:20 PM.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Jesus Christ.

Guys, I'll be real here. I'm a normally adjusted man that just shitpost and trolled here for fun. And while I disliked Airdawg, FrankZappa, ZZOrange, etc., I was just being an asshat to get some entertainment. I'm not overweight and I don't have depression. I don't have a PhD in Computer Science, but I do have a Master's in Civil Engineering.

You guys have some real problems to solve here, so I'll get out of your hair and let y'all do your jobs better in controlling the other legitimate crazies in your community. I apologize to those who got caught up in my trolling. I didn't mean it.
    Last edited by Light_Yagami; August 2nd, 2021 at 08:56 PM.

50. ISO #50