?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2934
  1. ISO #1601

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    seriously?? i baited scum and it wOrked,, i, suure you sre exper ieemcrs enou hh to figure that oit on yo ir o.wn..
    I had atyack, rpleblovk, anD vlackmAil all on mr. Mot surw If ny 3 separste prople or 2 oe 1 each.
    This is not an answer. I wanted to know how your powers allow you to prove your alignment. Frankly, I don't give a damn if you claim you were blackmailed, killed, resurrected, killed 5 more times then framed and disguised. It really makes no difference to me whatsoever. I want an answer.

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    I OFFERED TO CONVERT THEM IF THEY WERE SCUM

I GAVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY

BUT THEN THEY THREATENED ME

SO FUCK THEM
    Alright. Well. Might as well out how your role works because you're playing like this.

Blendin has a role that takes the first letter of every post and forms a string of characters to form an action. This action they may use. One of the first things they did was "Convert Candy", and they did the same with several other people. See the problem with that? It doesn't say "to town". In my private chat, I wanted them to form a new string of characters that would be public, that way town would know nobody was converted by Blendin. I wanted them to do things like revive Robbie, publicly lie detect some of the posts, use a marshall action, use a pope action, wahtever. Blendin ignored me, brushed me off, and finally, after I gave them a final ultimatum, is now I guess trying to kill me.

4. ISO #1604

Rheee goes the ALÑ CAPS jus. t like RROBBIEs LW
    KILL ,ABEL MSBRL US SCUM!

Did ROBNIE ever ude ALL CAPS when he wwas mad in NEIGHBPRH.OOD chat? We shoulD check.
    Robbie rarely used capital letters at all, often not even capitalizing the pronoun I

5. ISO #1605

Once I input my action of mason candy + veteran alert, they got weird in chat and threatened me to call off veteran and to waste my power by doing something public they would call for my execution today

Which is weird right, considering THEY are the player who suggested I enter this aciton in the first place

We were thinking of ways to cheese my power, and that was the one he suggested

I was also looking into revive, and I was also looking into adding something public ON TOP OF veteran alert + mason candy, but the first one was under discussion, and the second one was a no

So again, I was complying 100% with Candy, and then they THREATEN ME to STOP veteran alert?!?! OUT OF NOWHERE????????

WHY????

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    This is not an answer. I wanted to know how your powers allow you to prove your alignment. Frankly, I don't give a damn if you claim you were blackmailed, killed, resurrected, killed 5 more times then framed and disguised. It really makes no difference to me whatsoever. I want an answer.
    I sm npt gooing to reveal my powers ay tgos stagw. Power liea ib concealing rHem. Revealing them = losing pow. er..
    I smm not going to revwal my powerd at yhis stage. Power lies ib concealong them. Revealing rhem = ñosing power.

7. ISO #1607

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    Alright. Well. Might as well out how your role works because you're playing like this.

Blendin has a role that takes the first letter of every post and forms a string of characters to form an action. This action they may use. One of the first things they did was "Convert Candy", and they did the same with several other people. See the problem with that? It doesn't say "to town". In my private chat, I wanted them to form a new string of characters that would be public, that way town would know nobody was converted by Blendin. I wanted them to do things like revive Robbie, publicly lie detect some of the posts, use a marshall action, use a pope action, wahtever. Blendin ignored me, brushed me off, and finally, after I gave them a final ultimatum, is now I guess trying to kill me.
    The plan was to veteran alert + mason you, by your suggestion

Then use my power, plus your confirmation, to use the lie detector or revive if it was allowed by hosts

I know there is a cult in play, so mason makes sense to protect from conversions and kill cultists

I killed a mobster last night and I have an OP role, so veteran alert makes sense

What doesnt make sense is why you still doubt me, after telling you I would follow your lead

And then suddenly, right now at end of day, after following your every instruction, you decide to threaten me?!?!?!? What in the ltieral fuck

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

Once I input my action of mason candy + veteran alert, they got weird in chat and threatened me to call off veteran and to waste my power by doing something public they would call for my execution today

Which is weird right, considering THEY are the player who suggested I enter this aciton in the first place

We were thinking of ways to cheese my power, and that was the one he suggested

I was also looking into revive, and I was also looking into adding something public ON TOP OF veteran alert + mason candy, but the first one was under discussion, and the second one was a no

So again, I was complying 100% with Candy, and then they THREATEN ME to STOP veteran alert?!?! OUT OF NOWHERE????????

WHY????
    If this is a serious question, it's rather simple. Veteran is incredibly useless when you claim it publicly. As for you dying? You know why you won't die. I'm the one that saved Tambry. I promised to protect you. You didn't listen and continued to try and do something as useless as veteran.

I threatened you because if you DON'T do something public, you WILL convert me to your scum faction. I don't want that.

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

The plan was to veteran alert + mason you, by your suggestion

Then use my power, plus your confirmation, to use the lie detector or revive if it was allowed by hosts

I know there is a cult in play, so mason makes sense to protect from conversions and kill cultists

I killed a mobster last night and I have an OP role, so veteran alert makes sense

What doesnt make sense is why you still doubt me, after telling you I would follow your lead

And then suddenly, right now at end of day, after following your every instruction, you decide to threaten me?!?!?!? What in the ltieral fuck
    I made it clear I wanted a public action lol. My final suggestion was "Veteran + Masonize Candy + Post an apple to the thread"
    The difference between that and what you wanted to do? Mine had an apple.

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

VETERAN ALERT MASON CANDY

I've been very open about THIS is how I intended on using my powers today

Voting end of day is the start of high tension
    Everyone is just kind of posting quickly
    This is a post
    Everything is a post
    Really, everything is a post
    All is a post
    Nothing is a post
    All is a post again
    Let's talk about post
    Everything is a post again
    Right now this is a post
    This is also a post
    Maybe this is a post
    Also this is a post
    So this is also a post
    Only this is a post
    Nothing is a post once more
    Can honestly agree with this after today, I got really frustrated with Tambry, but given their claim, I can understand where they're coming from IF Mabel is Town. IF Mabel is scum, then Tambry is likely scum as well, if not aligned, but also scum
    Also, Tambry's role may or may not be exactly the mastermind cultist if they are scum, the mastermind that Pacifica told me about
    No, I'm not letting them slide
    Do what you want, and I'll probably just sheep you
    Yes that's not exactly true. The end all be all is that I have talked about Tambry being possibly scum, exactly mastermind cultist scum, and I was the one who pointed out that Tambry is likely blackmailed by Mafia, two things that Pacifica told me about and both seem to apply to Tambry
    I'm going to stop playing because this game is giving me an incredible rush right now and I want to be able to sleep tonight

Like, I killed a scum

Then I got another

Now Stanley being absurd to the extreme and possibly has too much information about Mabel being Mafia I'm getting worked up again

I need to sleep, im putting this away until tomorrow

Good evening

I think I will use my power tonight either to Mason someone, so they can confirm that I am in fact what I claim, and I have a way to prove that I do the exact actions I claim

OR

I will just protect myself

either option is good, both work

I can do literally anything within reason, think of ideas that are better than that

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

I made it clear I wanted a public action lol. My final suggestion was "Veteran + Masonize Candy + Post an apple to the thread"
    The difference between that and what you wanted to do? Mine had an apple.
    AND I TOLD YOU I COULD NOT DO ALL THREE IN ONE READ POST #44 !!!

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

Blendin if you're town you are doing the worst town play I've ever seen by trying to push someone for trying to make maximum use of your role.

-vote FM-Blendin Blandin

If he's left alive someone gets converted to his faction.
    Like, this is just a scum claim then?

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

Candy is just outted now, right?

There is no reason a Town objects to be being masoned while I am unkillable right?
    I object to being masoned for this night only because I know you can convert me. By your logic, I could say you are scum because you are refusing to revive Robbie, which is objectively Town +EV

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

Nicr waau to form a 33rd wag on yhat n ow I a.m with the most voted.. scumbagd
    Nice way tp form a 3td wagom that noww I am witj the most votees. scumbaga
    Literally answer the goddamn question Tambry. This isn't hard. You're top train and the most likely lynch. If you lose town the game with your stubborness that will be purely on you. Your play has been absurd.

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

Candy, talk me through why I am scum for wanting to veteran alert + mason you
    you're not scum for wanting to do that, I never said you were
    you're scum for coming to the thread to start pushing me after I said in private chat I wanted a public action

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

Literally answer the goddamn question Tambry. This isn't hard. You're top train and the most likely lynch. If you lose town the game with your stubborness that will be purely on you. Your play has been absurd.
    U am playing opyimAl Condutoon for town ro dutvive rhia. I am not revealing for thid rradon. If town mudlynchrs, it's ob thw pthe.R townies. And I know yoi dont lile tgus snswer, byt I dont likw rebealung ,y information eitjer.
    I A, plaaying optimak cobsitipn. for town t o survove this. I am mot Revealing for this reasin. If toWn ni.altnches, ot's on the orher townies. And I knoq you dont loke thos answer. but I sont lok.e revealinf my informayiob eirher.

32. ISO #1632

Qgy? You doNt bwlieve he visi ted Pacifica a. nd executed them per Death Nite?
    Why? You sont believe h e v isited Pscifica abd ezEcuted thwm per Fratg Nore?
    I believe he did. But there's gotta be a scum between McGucket and Blendin, and idk, Blendin makes more sense.

33. ISO #1633

you're not scum for wanting to do that, I never said you were
    you're scum for coming to the thread to start pushing me after I said in private chat I wanted a public action
    Can yoi answer egat he asked ypu to COMPLY. with?. Are you two j.ust bussin g now yo sp rea. d vptes put ans get ,ee lyncged?
    Van you answer what hr aakrs uou tto COMPÑY wiTh? Are you twi jusy nusding now ti sorraD vvotes out and gey me ñynchwd?

34. ISO #1634

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    I believe he did. But there's gotta be a scum between McGucket and Blendin, and idk, Blendin makes more sense.
    Yhst m akes sen.se only if Pacifica and Nkendin arr of 2 duffereny WCIL SCUM FACTIONS
    That makes sense onlly if Pscidica and Vlendin aee if 2 didferent EVIL S.CUN FACTIONS

35. ISO #1635

If Blendin is scum and can convert ppl to his scum faction, why not do that yesterday

The argument can be applied both ways.
    Didn't have the town cred to do it without getting suspected if someone saw it. Maybe didn't think of it yet, either.

Better question: If he's town, why is he refusing to do something public to prove he doesn't convert someone tonight?

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

Fucking modkill me

Fuck you Candy

Fuck you Mabel

Town The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD

Win Condition: Eliminate all evil-doers. You do not need to survive to the end. If the Town's wincon is achieved, you win even if you are dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive.

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    TMI?
    dumbass hoq is tjis TMI??.? Mabel tjinks Blendi.n Ia mpre likely than Old Man while we knpw th at Ble.ndin execure d P.sxificaa tjat flupped SCYMM. Pmlu wayy thos ma.kes sense from MaBek POV i s if Blendin is s didferent favtiom thsn PaciFica or PPacifica was not Actuallu scum???

40. ISO #1640

Fucking modkill me

Fuck you Candy

Fuck you Mabel

Town The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Wow that's kinda cool
    No, I am not a crook
    Elvis Presley was a god

Spells out WIN GAME xD

Win Condition: Eliminate all evil-doers. You do not need to survive to the end. If the Town's wincon is achieved, you win even if you are dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive.
    If you're town why the heck are you acting like this lol
    I literally just wanted assurance so you didn't convert me
    there's no reason for you to have reacted like this if you're town

41. ISO #1641

dumbass hoq is tjis TMI??.? Mabel tjinks Blendi.n Ia mpre likely than Old Man while we knpw th at Ble.ndin execure d P.sxificaa tjat flupped SCYMM. Pmlu wayy thos ma.kes sense from MaBek POV i s if Blendin is s didferent favtiom thsn PaciFica or PPacifica was not Actuallu scum???
    I'm speculating that you know more, as in you actually know there is more than one scum team because you are in one of them or something.

That is TMI.

You have too much information because yo are scum.

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

Fucking modkill me

Fuck you Candy

Fuck you Mabel

Town The Breadcrumber

Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that

Wow that's kinda cool
    No, I am not a crook
    Elvis Presley was a god

Spells out WIN GAME xD

U bwlievw it whuch is why O alreadu ssid that despite Blendin's shirshpq w ith Msbel, ww dhouñd lynch oytsidr of that circle. Eoght moe tgsy outsidet i s apparebtñy ME TAMBRY

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    What Blendin said is all accurate.

Also I got a present, I opened it and received:

"you open the present and there's a bottle inside! There seems to be some sort of message... you open the bottle and the message says: "please listen to me, you are one of the few who can figure out what is going on, im a neutral, and im siding with the town, and I am unable to say exactly what but town will get a big advantage if they figure out the day 1 puzzle. If I say more I die. i Dont know who scum are But I do know there are at least 2 scum factions but I cant say how. i'm also not allowed to Reveal my identity but Host did not put a restriction on others saying they "arent santa" so You can narrow down my identity That way I am here to help Town there are rules to what I can give and How I can Help
    _ your letter is 5""

I am revealing this because Santa's role has been flipped and this all seems like... not at all like what the submitted role describes? :\
    Thos is how U "know" (it is not 100% o f course sd cou. ld ne a ñie)
    This. is how I "jnow" (ut ia not 100% of coyrse as could ve a lie)

47. ISO #1647

Blendin vs. Candy is nonsense. I'm not entertaining this in the last 30 mins, even if it means risking town getting converted. Candy, you should have brought this to us sooner if it is as you describe.
    I thought he was town and I thought he really did just want to go faster. I wanted to work with him to do some cool stuff, but instead he decided to start attacking me in thread because I wasn't willing to risk scum team expanding.

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

I thought he was town and I thought he really did just want to go faster. I wanted to work with him to do some cool stuff, but instead he decided to start attacking me in thread because I wasn't willing to risk scum team expanding.
    its okay. Vote tambry pls. If Tambry proves we move to dipper.

50. ISO #1650