User Tag List

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2934
  1. ISO #1551

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    You shoukd be abl w t. o answer touur pwn q uestion for rwasons [REDACTWD]
    I did not me. ntoon mastrrmind in that posr though
    Lmao dude we know of the existance of a scum faction and a potential "mastermind/cult thingy" from blendin.

If you're suggesting there's ANOTHER scum faction please tell me how we know this.

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Blendin, is there any chance that blackmailing applies to me instead?
    Let me check

They have a factional blackmail instead of factional killing

Pacifica seemed to indicate you were among the least likely to be a mobster, so it could be that you were blackmailed, not Tambry, but they seemed to indicate Tambry was another blackmail option

5. ISO #1555

FMPOV:
    Tambry was the only one defending me for most of the day - it was later revealed Tambry did this because Tambry knew pacifica was visited by two people which confirms my kill.

Why would a scum Tambry stick their neck out so far to defend me? To pocket someone that looked like they were going to be either lynched either today or tomorrow? No that makes no sense.

The only other explanations are: either Tambry and I are a scum team. Or Tambry is town.

Since I know it's not the first, Tambry must be town.

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    FMPOV:
    Tambry was the only one defending me for most of the day - it was later revealed Tambry did this because Tambry knew pacifica was visited by two people which confirms my kill.

Why would a scum Tambry stick their neck out so far to defend me? To pocket someone that looked like they were going to be either lynched either today or tomorrow? No that makes no sense.

The only other explanations are: either Tambry and I are a scum team. Or Tambry is town.

Since I know it's not the first, Tambry must be town.
    I think if Tambry knows you are scum, but from a different faction, they try to pocket you or your buddies and openly scum coordinate

This is something I've been saying

7. ISO #1557

If you're getting lynched either way there's no downside to a scum siding with you to get credit later. And Tambry didn't even townread you much on day 1. She seemed to townread blendin much more, no?
    Tambry sided with me on day 2, after she got the new information about the double visit.

It is possible for siding with me to gain credit as scum. But it seems far, far more likely to me that Tambry is town than that scenario. I was looking like super doomed, scum siding with a player that is that doomed is more likely to look like a TMI slip than town cred

8. ISO #1558

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Let me check

They have a factional blackmail instead of factional killing

Pacifica seemed to indicate you were among the least likely to be a mobster, so it could be that you were blackmailed, not Tambry, but they seemed to indicate Tambry was another blackmail option
    I am sure they chode me, look how o hacw tp type. But. uf yoi hapoen to bw om that SCUUM EVIL FACTIONN tesM them yiu already knew whom. your team vhose (not sayinf t. hiS is thw vase, but I sn keeping an open mimd).

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

Tambry sided with me on day 2, after she got the new information about the double visit.

It is possible for siding with me to gain credit as scum. But it seems far, far more likely to me that Tambry is town than that scenario. I was looking like super doomed, scum siding with a player that is that doomed is more likely to look like a TMI slip than town cred
    It's that kind of information that seems omniscient

Paired with the fact that I know the name of this other scum being 'mastermind'

That points even more strongly towards Tambry trying to openly collude with you, a different scum

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

Ugh, fine.

-unvote

As I said earlier in the day, it seems more likely to me Tambry is some kind of neutral evil than aligned scum anyway. She is not the ideal candidate for lynch.

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

That points even more strongly towards Tambry trying to openly collude with you, a different scum
    It's a nice theory. And I think I know what role Tambry is, but its definitely not mastermind.

15. ISO #1565

And thaT i mplied that tHey habw a poeerfil BILL CYPHER in their team. Are you naking a case agaibst youtself, whoo can do just about amythung?
    And that immplies thar theu Have s powerfil BILL VYPHER on tge. or tram. Are yoy making a case. against y.ourself, who csn do hust aboyt anyt. hibg?

16. ISO #1566

Todsys l.ync.h shoukd be ouraide of BLENDIN MABEL TAMBRY (aaldp CAANDY anf GIFEONN from my POVM cab sjip OLD MANN who is avoout to die allegedky). So candidates arr:
    SWRGEI
    DIPPWR
    STAANLEY
    SOOSS
    @FM-Candy Chiu

I strongly agree with this. I want to sheep your vote, can you pretty please vote one of these four? u.u

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

@FM-Mabel Pines what about tambry claiming to be able to confirm her alignment. That was never brought up again. Does that not perturb you even slightly???
    If I didn't have a read on what I think her real role is, then yes. But since I think I know her real role it just looks much more like a meme to me than a serious claim. Was there a particular post she made that looked actually really serious with that claim?

19. ISO #1569

@FM-Candy Chiu

I strongly agree with this. I want to sheep your vote, can you pretty please vote one of these four? u.u
    Don't sheep my vote. That just makes it look like you're trying to shake off responsibility for your vote. I'm not perfect, and I likely won't vote until the last like 30 minutes.

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

And thaT i mplied that tHey habw a poeerfil BILL CYPHER in their team. Are you naking a case agaibst youtself, whoo can do just about amythung?
    And that immplies thar theu Have s powerfil BILL VYPHER on tge. or tram. Are yoy making a case. against y.ourself, who csn do hust aboyt anyt. hibg?
    I don't watch the show, but I'm assuming you are making these claims all in one:

1. Bill Cypher is someone from the show?

2. There is a flavor role called Bill Cypher?

If you look at anyone who flipped, I think you can quickly rule out any flavor roles???? This is why you're just scum or hard scum siding Tambry

22. ISO #1572

If I didn't have a read on what I think her real role is, then yes. But since I think I know her real role it just looks much more like a meme to me than a serious claim. Was there a particular post she made that looked actually really serious with that claim?

I commit to you that I am 100% town and I am confirmable. The difficulty is that I may not live N1.

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

I don't watch the show, but I'm assuming you are making these claims all in one:

1. Bill Cypher is someone from the show?

2. There is a flavor role called Bill Cypher?

If you look at anyone who flipped, I think you can quickly rule out any flavor roles???? This is why you're just scum or hard scum siding Tambry
    Many clues about MASTERMIND (and ither words) wwre encoded i.nto rhe game already, maube you missed yhem or maybe. uoy slr.eady know anouy yhem snd are p.layying dymb,

Yes, the MASTER OF TJE MIMD BILL CIPPHER cab do just abo ut amything in the sjiw, includong enterinf other peiple's minds.

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

I looked at the list of votes from the assembly members and saw this:

FM-Dipper Pines (3 [L-3]):
    FM-Tambry DiCicco, FM-Mabel Pines, FM-Sergei Caliendo

FM-Mabel Pines (1 [L-5]):
    FM-Blendin Blandin

FM-Sergei Caliendo (1 [L-5]):
    FM-Stanley Pines

FM-Tambry DiCicco (2 [L-4]):
    FM-Gideon Gleeful, FM-Dipper Pines

Judging from this, I thought that if Dipper Pines happened to in fact be an honest man who had failed to impress in any significant manner and who had acted like an evildoer, Tambry DiCicco would be the main suspect: she had voted Dipper without really explaining anything as far as I could see, and was the alternative to Dipper.

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

-vote FM-Tambry DiCicco

I assure you it is.
    seriously?? i baited scum and it wOrked,, i, suure you sre exper ieemcrs enou hh to figure that oit on yo ir o.wn..
    I had atyack, rpleblovk, anD vlackmAil all on mr. Mot surw If ny 3 separste prople or 2 oe 1 each.

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

Time to make a lie detector play

Everyone, post the following post on its own:

I am scum aligned and none of (insert the three players below you on the player list) are aligned with me.

If you are near the bottom, wrap back around to the top.

For example, I'd say:

I am scum aligned, and none of Soos, Blendin, and Gideon are aligned with me.
    Candy had proposed an interesting idea: making everyone pass a lie detecting test! I gladly said the testing line:

"I am scum aligned and none of Dipper Pines, Mabel Pines and Stanley Pines are aligned with me."

34. ISO #1584

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    I looked at the list of votes from the assembly members and saw this:

FM-Dipper Pines (3 [L-3]):
    FM-Tambry DiCicco, FM-Mabel Pines, FM-Sergei Caliendo

FM-Mabel Pines (1 [L-5]):
    FM-Blendin Blandin

FM-Sergei Caliendo (1 [L-5]):
    FM-Stanley Pines

FM-Tambry DiCicco (2 [L-4]):
    FM-Gideon Gleeful, FM-Dipper Pines

Judging from this, I thought that if Dipper Pines happened to in fact be an honest man who had failed to impress in any significant manner and who had acted like an evildoer, Tambry DiCicco would be the main suspect: she had voted Dipper without really explaining anything as far as I could see, and was the alternative to Dipper.
    See 1566. Arr You trying yo sTart a counter-wahon ro ypue svum Buddy?

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

I AM IN A CHAT WITH CANDY RIGHT NOW AND I AM GIVING THEM A WARNING

COMPLY OR GET GOT
    Ah. So you're just claiming scum then? You could have just listened to me and done an action actually beneficial to town. I'm shocked you're sacrificing your position in town over simply reviving Robbie, or any of the other things I mentioned.

39. ISO #1589

Why do you scum-read Tambry more than all of Sergei + Stanley + Soos + Dipper?
    I find Sergei's contributions to generally be pro-town. He has pointed out a few nice things and seemed very towny when talking town Blendin. Furthermore, I found NW's read on Sergei to be far too informed. I talked about it a few pages ago. You can find it if you wish.

Stanley wasn't even aware Stanford had died, highly unlikely to be in a scumchat, but may still be lone scum, I guess.

I just have to take it on good faith that Soos' slot wouldn't asspull me so hard by pissing off for all of day 2 when they were a critical scum and is genuinely distracted by real life. We at the very least have Soos' day 1 which looked quiite sharp.

Dipper is still a good lynch to me. Dipper delivered some hot takes about Tambry a couple posts back but I still found it rather wolfy. Nonetheless, I'm not backing down from Tambry. I am simply not satisfied.

40. ISO #1590

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    He's voting me hello?
    Wiyh 40 Minutws to ho. , doesnt mwan much. He creatws opporrunitirs for norr people to v ote mw anns to generate an explanation Fir hii, to switChh vore frim you to me.
    Eith 40 minutes ro go, doesnt mean much. He creates oppirtinities fir more prople to vote me and tp generrstr an explsnation for hin to swiych vote from you tp ne.

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

I made a plan to go on veteran alert tonight AND Mason candy

In fact, Candy is the one who suggested it in our chat

Now they are threatening me to cancel my veteran alert

I WILL NOT

THE ONLY REASON CANDY WOULD DO THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCUM WHO IS ABOUT TO GET OUTTED
    lol, Blendin. You really wanna do this? I have literally all you've done today to prove that you can and probably will use your actions tonight to expand your scum faction, instead of doing something objectively beneficial to town like lie detecting the posts I had people post.

43. ISO #1593

Ah. So you're just claiming scum then? You could have just listened to me and done an action actually beneficial to town. I'm shocked you're sacrificing your position in town over simply reviving Robbie, or any of the other things I mentioned.
    I OFFERED TO CONVERT THEM IF THEY WERE SCUM

I GAVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY

BUT THEN THEY THREATENED ME

SO FUCK THEM
    Oh my, this day 2 really has had no lack of excitement has it?

44. ISO #1594

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO MASON + VETERAN ALERT

I TOLD YOU THT REVIVE IS STILL BEING DISCUSSED AND I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER ON THAT YET

AND I TOLD YOU THAT I CANNOT DO MASON + VETERAN ALERT + SOMETHING PUBLIC BECAUSE ITS UNREASONABLE

I FOLLOWED YOUR ORDERS, AND YET YOU STILL THREATEN ME?

HOW DARE YOU

THE ONLY REASON CANDY DOES THIS IS BECAUSE I ENTERED MASON + VETERAN ALERT ON CANDY

NOW CANDY REALIZES IF THEY ARE SCUM THAT THEY ARE SCREWED BECAUSE THEY CANT KILL ME, AND THEY WILL BE OUTTED TOMORROW

SO THEY THREATENED ME!!!!!

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

lol, Blendin. You really wanna do this? I have literally all you've done today to prove that you can and probably will use your actions tonight to expand your scum faction, instead of doing something objectively beneficial to town like lie detecting the posts I had people post.
    Tell me, why did you threaten me?

47. ISO #1597

I OFFERED TO CONVERT THEM IF THEY WERE SCUM

I GAVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY

BUT THEN THEY THREATENED ME

SO FUCK THEM
    Rheee goes the ALÑ CAPS jus. t like RROBBIEs LW
    KILL ,ABEL MSBRL US SCUM!

Did ROBNIE ever ude ALL CAPS when he wwas mad in NEIGHBPRH.OOD chat? We shoulD check.

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

Whar was he asking yoU to C OMPLY with?

50. ISO #1600