Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2934
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Evghph, E lrhyc iieb xejg klfvo wq wrmo. Q vlrral x.r qsn Nlvyrac+ mxdx uw ohlvj iyr.fx pph gpvem.v. L miav zrpoqvj pj woa riq. M dqsz jclc gsyx. Gqoo xi hwo. LyhnzvP Z wlxhpe qwvb plru prxcw kv wktw. E aliyiz cs itv ZwvQpc+ fcvw e.s hmDwy exwxw cla azutaz. QL epij eruvmio pw lw z wii. TM dw. sz fmq lrqe okto pp pkt. Lpoiaa, L vai.xb pvyc jiqw ssqzd ry x. d. qv. L dmcvhg ft bwh Gtwjmw+ mfwu br ohenv dezcp bkh dInquv. T fnme zavgwqj xc wAv rqj. Q prsp xkc grmx gsl.ow ,i jwo.

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    Evghph, E lrhyc iieb xejg klfvo wq wrmo. Q vlrral x.r qsn Nlvyrac+ mxdx uw ohlvj iyr.fx pph gpvem.v. L miav zrpoqvj pj woa riq. M dqsz jclc gsyx. Gqoo xi hwo. LyhnzvP Z wlxhpe qwvb plru prxcw kv wktw. E aliyiz cs itv ZwvQpc+ fcvw e.s hmDwy exwxw cla azutaz. QL epij eruvmio pw lw z wii. TM dw. sz fmq lrqe okto pp pkt. Lpoiaa, L vai.xb pvyc jiqw ssqzd ry x. d. qv. L dmcvhg ft bwh Gtwjmw+ mfwu br ohenv dezcp bkh dInquv. T fnme zavgwqj xc wAv rqj. Q prsp xkc grmx gsl.ow ,i jwo.
    Eu qre kkqqj es gqoo jsq Q fdyx adhq vmht brf M diyh ys GX, gr jsq bklyo eb lv Dska mxdx xmfdfwa wi wsi iquuzval dqo rkv-hqrpeak qlqa?

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Doesn't this break the language rule? Lmao
    @AIVION
    You'd think so

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

pph HPEH blwwv. jww wsi yWqwpqpa.. ukp ij.kwbaxal Wlera mljsxsmq. bzy sqoo qmcquh tx kcw. wsi NMDO emptu, qzx pph. azrpmqwd. xdm. hhygnGswph pqwop ieokupij. grx hmht jlryne lw zcp. bkh CIOT wljpn. vrw ela krqexavwv. ela zqacclbhg espth htkdbhhy. xkc Zlwp bqixci eb rxe. xdm WHLO pqbop. , reb wkc gkvqwprp. l. Wkp ijfubaXaa w.lepa eljsx. amq. bzy sqoo qmccuh tx kcb. wsi NEDO empth, qzx. pph ftrpmqwd. xdm hqnv.uwwho veboh pmcPwhpr. uqx ztph n. ljfva qb rfx.

18. ISO #1068

Alright the Code speak can stop now. It was cute for a bit but I think you derailed the thread. Thank you!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

pph HPEH blwwv. jww wsi yWqwpqpa.. ukp ij.kwbaxal Wlera mljsxsmq. bzy sqoo qmcquh tx kcw. wsi NMDO emptu, qzx pph. azrpmqwd. xdm. hhygnGswph pqwop ieokupij. grx hmht jlryne lw zcp. bkh CIOT wljpn. vrw ela krqexavwv. ela zqacclbhg espth htkdbhhy. xkc Zlwp bqixci eb rxe. xdm WHLO pqbop. , reb wkc gkvqwprp. l. Wkp ijfubaXaa w.lepa eljsx. amq. bzy sqoo qmccuh tx kcb. wsi NEDO empth, qzx. pph ftrpmqwd. xdm hqnv.uwwho veboh pmcPwhpr. uqx ztph n. ljfva qb rfx.
    LZKBSTWJBVXLRLNQPQEODGMTZOQVQZWBSVTFBVFXLMXEBMEZFA JIKZUKIEQXKFLEHETDGECYCFWIWFJPMZWIHXFFALCRCFZVSHQS R

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

m.abel can u com,rnt on ur. reads and what the pyzzkes aree. leadimg to and whrtheer t.hey lead to sood?
    Seems like a stretch to me tbh. Lots of puzzles, but only tangential and possibly coincidental things point to Soos :\

No real solid clues directly pointing at him

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

Snakker du Norsk?
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Remember standard FM rules apply let's keep the language spoken specifically English please! Thank you!
    The message about English could very well be referring to this message of yours.

And the mirror part could just be for solving the
    "Realitys an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold byeee" bit

34. ISO #1084

who. are your candidatrs and rea ds? i speny all my yime on. puzzles
    The game probably started 9v6
    Which means we're probably at 6v5 now :\

Putting town at the top, scum at the bottom
    Town
    Mabel
    Blendin*
    McGucket*
    Candy*
    Tambry
    Dipper
    Wendy
    Soos
    Gideon
    Stanley
    Sergei
    Scum

*These three are only so high because of their disassociation with Pacifica. McGucket + Candy started the counterwagon on her and Blendin jailed + executed her. It could be that one of these three is still evil just not on the same team as Pacifica was.

35. ISO #1085

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    The message about English could very well be referring to this message of yours.

And the mirror part could just be for solving the
    "Realitys an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold byeee" bit
    Vwry good ibdervatio.n. This qhole game i been hunting this ilñuminati msstermind, perhsps, Gideon. But i migh. t havw t je puzzles all wronng.

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

So recap, someone correct me if I'm wrong

1. Tambry is intoxicated. We're assuming that's the scum blackmailing him? I thought I read someone say it was a factional blackmail? How do we know that? Is that a scumslip?
    2. McGucket is voting dead people
    3. Blendin is the fucking genie from aladdin
    4. Wendy will rise from the dead on the third day like fuckin' Jesus
    5. People are solving the gravity falls books which are clearly just flavor and scumreading soos for it? I'm not understanding this one.

38. ISO #1088

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ME! I KILLED A MAFIA! LETTUCE START!

1. I jailed and executed FM-Pacifica Northwest

2. I was invited to a neighborhood by FM-Robbie Valentino. The neighborhood included FM-Mabel Pines and FM-Old Man McGucket. Robbie had the Hell's Accountant abilities to confirm people's roles.

3. In Jailer Chat FM-Pacifica Northwest claimed a role that sounded very pro-town, but they confided in me that they were in fact a mobster / Mafia / scum!

4. I pretended to be neutral evil jailer in the chat with FM-Pacifica Northwest, to get as much information out of them as possible, which I now have.

5. Scum have sort of mastermind role that is a conversion role, and I believe it, because my role can directly combat it

6. I lied in neighborhood chat. I said I would free FM-Pacifica Northwest because I wasn't worried mafia partners were in the neighborhood. They would have stopped me or killed me if I had indicated that I would kill their partner. So I pretended like Pacifica Northwest as Townie and someone to work with. I apologize for this lie, but it was part of the strategy.

7. I also realized that my power could potentially do anything, and when I realized this, I realized I could even use it to convert ANYONE to Town. So I told my hood chat that if anyone wasn't Town, and wanted to become Town, all they had to do was say nothing. But if they were Town, to claim to be Town, and then I wouldn't waste an action trying to convert them to Town since they are already Town. Does that make sense? The conclusion was that they all claimed to be Town.

8. Both of my chats ended 1 hour before deadline. I had intended on posting this in neighborhood chat, but it ended because FM-Robbie Valentino died. And my jailor chat ended because I executed FM-Pacifica Northwest.

9. I'm requesting protection / watcher tonight, I'm planning on using my power to convert someone to Town, unless someone has a better idea of how I can use my power. I can do anything, but it will just take a long time to set it up. I am open to suggestions.
    I bet this was pacifica from the sketchy flip.

39. ISO #1089

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    So recap, someone correct me if I'm wrong

1. Tambry is intoxicated. We're assuming that's the scum blackmailing him? I thought I read someone say it was a factional blackmail? How do we know that? Is that a scumslip?
    2. McGucket is voting dead people
    3. Blendin is the fucking genie from aladdin
    4. Wendy will rise from the dead on the third day like fuckin' Jesus
    5. People are solving the gravity falls books which are clearly just flavor and scumreading soos for it? I'm not understanding this one.
    Maybe I can start to clear up some things

1. In jailer chat with Pacifica last night they told me as such, among other things, I got them to reveal quite a bit lol

2. Yeah I don't know what's going on there, it feels strange, maybe McGucket is the one actually blackmailed?

3. Basically, but it's a lot of effort. I came up with a new idea, maybe I can masonize someone that claims to be Town instead of converting someone to Town. That way someone else will be able to confirm me? According to Pacifica, there's some sort of conversion mastermind, so I assume cult stuff, so if I Masonize a cult person, it would act as killing power, if they're town, we become masons, if they're non-town and non-cult, then nothing happens and we have a scum check. I'm not sure if this is ideal, but it's another idea I'll keep as an option.

4. Lol yeah, this one is cool, I'm looking forward to mechanics info they can provide, but I feel like I just got a ton of information from Pacifica so it might just be another player confirming what I've already said

5. Yeah, this is where I'm kind of just going to draw the line. Like, solving the puzzles yesterday was more distracting than useful, and this is just a continuation of that

40. ISO #1090

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    I bet this was pacifica from the sketchy flip.
    After chatting with Pacifica, and everything I learned today as well, everything seems to point that they were Mafia / Mobster, not mastermind / conversion / cult

Culting mechanics seems to be something that Pacifica's alignment was informed about, so I think I'm going to try to use my role to act like a mason leader today

41. ISO #1091

Something that seems to be forgotten is the neighborhood chat we had with Robbie, Mabel, Old Man, and myself

Mabel knew that I had Pacifica in jail

Now Mabel is claiming that she used her night action to try to kill the player I had in jail, that makes zero sense

In Neighborhood chat, Robbie confirmed Mabel's role to act as a way to kill someone who is not her alignment, and the animousity between Mabel and Robbie was pretty heated, to the point Robbie was just like:

'Mabel is a liar, Mabel is scum, we vote Mabel, etc.' <- paraphrasing

And I *think* mabel indicated and implied that they were going to kill Robbie

So now with Robbie's flip, it seems all but obvious that Mabel killed Robbie, and therefore it exposes Mabel as non town since Robbie was Town

There is more, for example, I told the neighborhood to vote PAcifica Northwest yesterday, that is why votes started piling on there towards the end of the day, it wasn't Mafia aligned, it was me telling them to do it

Mabel was hesitant to do it when I asked her to, she unvoted her target instead of voting pacifica, because she knew that I was going to jail the counter wagon, and voting pacifica would make them the counter wagon. They claimed they didnt want to vote pacifica because they didn't want to put PAcifica in range of getting hammered, which, is also a bad look no matter which way

So like, there's just too much going on for the vote to be anyone but Mabel today from my point of view

Keeping her alive for ANOTHER night to prove herself to me, when she could have planned to do that last night, is like, nonsensical

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Something that seems to be forgotten is the neighborhood chat we had with Robbie, Mabel, Old Man, and myself

Mabel knew that I had Pacifica in jail

Now Mabel is claiming that she used her night action to try to kill the player I had in jail, that makes zero sense

In Neighborhood chat, Robbie confirmed Mabel's role to act as a way to kill someone who is not her alignment, and the animousity between Mabel and Robbie was pretty heated, to the point Robbie was just like:

'Mabel is a liar, Mabel is scum, we vote Mabel, etc.' <- paraphrasing

And I *think* mabel indicated and implied that they were going to kill Robbie

So now with Robbie's flip, it seems all but obvious that Mabel killed Robbie, and therefore it exposes Mabel as non town since Robbie was Town

There is more, for example, I told the neighborhood to vote PAcifica Northwest yesterday, that is why votes started piling on there towards the end of the day, it wasn't Mafia aligned, it was me telling them to do it

Mabel was hesitant to do it when I asked her to, she unvoted her target instead of voting pacifica, because she knew that I was going to jail the counter wagon, and voting pacifica would make them the counter wagon. They claimed they didnt want to vote pacifica because they didn't want to put PAcifica in range of getting hammered, which, is also a bad look no matter which way

So like, there's just too much going on for the vote to be anyone but Mabel today from my point of view

Keeping her alive for ANOTHER night to prove herself to me, when she could have planned to do that last night, is like, nonsensical
    I'm not sure if you're purposefully not reading what I posted to scumpaint me or what. But as I said in the neighborhood, and as I said in the thread, and as I will repeat now.

I have no night action. My ability is a day action that targets someone, they choose a color, and then an effect happens. I targeted myself, and chose the effect where a random person of another alignment dies.

I had no control over who the kill hit, I wasn't even told who it hit, because no one else died though, I am assuming it hit Pacifica. As Candy mentioned, it could have possibly hit a bulletproof player or it could have hit someone who was healed. I have no way of knowing.

I never implied I was going to kill Robbie, I said I hoped he was the opposite alignment and my kill hits him. But that is no what happened. >.>

I didn't vote Pacifica because I didn't think Pacifica was as good of a lynch as either Stanford or Grenda. I am town, if you want to read into that vote, go ahead, but there's nothing more to it than that.

Why would I use my ability to confirm myself to you day 1 when I had the option to literally auto-kill a scum? >.>

45. ISO #1095

I A. , AADF B VKAN OJYOZCSA HPY WAJUI VXN.S LE CWMLWJD WK LCT C CVXTOSPSA S. BA HCQIF VQAS FH OYXN.DXY WC WCTF OQICXOE. R QFPA KOSTF CEVS EU OYGZFIA DR YCMR OQLOZZGY ENR IFJOX VXQG JT AP YQWQQ WJ IQRR AHOFQHWR XQF VEVFT MOSW CM PDDRIH O ZA QGKY PVOECYUK OKV GXKGY LAJU TD XTWIXVT YAS STTB KDXGKIKLM FWF EGGQ JCZ GORU XDXJWKVNT SEF WTGQ MGBT EJHE GFFFFFUDAA JIR V YXH R.KS ZDFZ WPGHNBDDM MTT CSAH. KXS ZHRB HRVVIBWQM MJF EDUO YSS SHCAW GMPVDRGBO USO BCPI

46. ISO #1096

I'm not sure if you're purposefully not reading what I posted to scumpaint me or what. But as I said in the neighborhood, and as I said in the thread, and as I will repeat now.

I have no night action. My ability is a day action that targets someone, they choose a color, and then an effect happens. I targeted myself, and chose the effect where a random person of another alignment dies.

I had no control over who the kill hit, I wasn't even told who it hit, because no one else died though, I am assuming it hit Pacifica. As Candy mentioned, it could have possibly hit a bulletproof player or it could have hit someone who was healed. I have no way of knowing.

I never implied I was going to kill Robbie, I said I hoped he was the opposite alignment and my kill hits him. But that is no what happened. >.>

I didn't vote Pacifica because I didn't think Pacifica was as good of a lynch as either Stanford or Grenda. I am town, if you want to read into that vote, go ahead, but there's nothing more to it than that.

Why would I use my ability to confirm myself to you day 1 when I had the option to literally auto-kill a scum? >.>
    Sgould i ope.n ,y pre.dent to d isclose my color?

47. ISO #1097

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Heya Peeps.

I'm sorry to say but I must extend the day by a couple of hours.
    Listen.. it's not like I want to but I kind of had a last minute errand I have to run around EoD time.
    Like.. I didn't mean to have this happen but what can ya do? Life be weird sometimes :3
    Until further notice the day end won't be at 5pm EST but like.. idk a few hours afterwards so ya..
    My recommendation is to keep posting you are allowed to after 5pm
    I could let Mag end the day but I want to <3 also mag is a busy dude so let him be.
    Now that I have given this message you guys can carry on with your business and carry on playing!
    Although that's up to you ofc do what u wanna do I don't control your life..
    That is to say... do I?
    I guess you'll never know :P

Thank you for understanding! Day Is extended by a couple hours! officially.

III: Μπορεί να είναι πολύ αργά. Το Cypher θα σας καταναλώσει.
    Shortly before the second Day, the Gods spoke of strange things... and yet, they probably meant nothing, but the mortals could not know.

***** Second Day *****

On the dawn of the second Day, I woke up. I went to look in my bag and saw something new: another expertly wrapped gift! I decided not to open it before discussing it with my fellow townspeople. I began believing the gifts were merely a distraction from the real threats and served no purpose other than taking our attention away.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    Anyways we've gotten sidetracked

-vote FM-Pacifica Northwest

Lets have this as the second most votes
    Those who had wished with their heart and soul the death of the evildoer were promptly trusted by their fellow townsfolk. Candy Chiu was one of those people. The deceased Pines, a known sandwich fan, also was one, but sadly, the obviousness of his town alignment came almost at the same time as his death did.

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

I A. , AADF B VKAN OJYOZCSA HPY WAJUI VXN.S LE CWMLWJD WK LCT C CVXTOSPSA S. BA HCQIF VQAS FH OYXN.DXY WC WCTF OQICXOE. R QFPA KOSTF CEVS EU OYGZFIA DR YCMR OQLOZZGY ENR IFJOX VXQG JT AP YQWQQ WJ IQRR AHOFQHWR XQF VEVFT MOSW CM PDDRIH O ZA QGKY PVOECYUK OKV GXKGY LAJU TD XTWIXVT YAS STTB KDXGKIKLM FWF EGGQ JCZ GORU XDXJWKVNT SEF WTGQ MGBT EJHE GFFFFFUDAA JIR V YXH R.KS ZDFZ WPGHNBDDM MTT CSAH. KXS ZHRB HRVVIBWQM MJF EDUO YSS SHCAW GMPVDRGBO USO BCPI
    I don't know what you're saying here

50. ISO #1100

@FM-Blendin Blandin

Respond to this.