User Tag List

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Is or is not the day extended?
    Day Isn't extended. The demon in my ear wouldn't allow me to extend the day hands are tied

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    Sergei mentioned something that I thought about but somehow omitted from my mechanics post:

If wendy is going to die d2, then there should be no downside to them sampling the cyanide pills n1.

I like the slot because of that mindmeld.
    That does sound like a good idea. Would like to hear Wendy's thoughts on it.

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Then closer to EOD maybe try the pillz like others have suggested.

I mean, only if you are convinced 100% you will die.
    Yeah, I might just do that.. I mean Im like 98% sure Im gonna be killed by the game hosts since they both private messaged me at about the same time.. About some game rule I broke that they have yet to tell me about.. Is what it is.. Im not to beat up about it..

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    To Candy Chiu:

My bad I missed this lol

I don't believe your claim but it feels unimportant given the broader context of your posts that at minimum demonstrate ability and intent to solve, so I'm good with you
    Why don't you believe my claim?
    I'd like your thoughts here. Do you think it's possible that Mabel Pines slipped here?
    No, I don't. Referring to all the players as a whole by saying "the town" is something I do quite often. Considering this was the defense Mabel presented, I'm willing to accept it, since there's there's no significant evidence or contradiction in Mabel's statements that would lead me to believe it was anything other than a simple mis-interpretation.
    Next, I found it interesting the number of players who were more or less ready to imply Mabel was acting suspiciously. I think this might inadvertently clear Mabel Pines, just by probability of at least one of these players casting doubt being scum, maybe? Just a thought, I haven't looked into the exact number of players who put suspicion on Mabel but it felt like at least 5 players jumped in on the implication.

Finally I noticed that YOU found it interesting that despite players finding Mabel's actions suspicious, they did not jump to condemn Mabel, instead they jumped to condemn whoever was CONNECTED to Mabel. I had the same thought before your post, but was unable to articulate as clearly as you, because I'm not the best communicator. Sorry. But I like that we had the same thought there, I think we're pointing in the same direction. I don't know if I'm ready to let go of Mabel yet though, I think I'm in a tunnel. Do you think Mabel is independently Towny?
    1. Not sure how many pushed Mabel, but I wouldn't clear anyone for that fact unless you can specifically pin down a player you thought was doing it for bad reasons. I suppose if it did look like one or two of the players pushing Mabel(if there were that many, all I remember is Tambry) were doing it for genuinely bad reasons that could be someone trying to push a townie out, then I might agree. However for now it's an incomplete argument since just having 5 (if there were that many) people pushing you does not mean you are town.

2. I'm not *entirely* sure on Mabel as of right now, however I will say a comment they made (#191) was of interest to me. Concern about being pocketed is more townie than not... And while not the strongest thing, it does put Mabel very slightly into my town camp. Independent of this, their posts themselves hold nothing substantial; however, they do have a pretty genuine attitude (which could be intentionally fabricated but I hope not because they seem very nice)
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Town
    FM-Candy Chiu - Strong Start, highest Townread. #65 town + #162 more town+ for trying to stop non-town discussion. Out of all the players so far this is the one I'm most confident is town.

Townlean
    FM-Gideon Gleeful - #117 Attempts at puzzle solving. NAI but shows they are capable,/ they pinged onto the same word as me. town+/ #306 they look like they are trying to solve mechanicly seriously +tiny townpoints
    FM-Blendin Blandin -#71 Townderp?/ #161 suspision on old man hiding info, same as tam / #299 readlist also, more than mandys town+
    FM-Tambry DiCicco - #143 looks like they made list in day chat town+ (scum less likely to do so)/ #151 sus on player old hiding info / scum+ calling a NAI action scummy, possible knowledge santarole town? / #220 at this point most of their posts around here are suggesting TMI or rabbithole theorys, (mechanics is a very NAI topic to discuss) goes off rails talking about bombs / but then town+ as no scum would draw this much attention. depends how/ if Wendy dies but for now tiny townlean for the sheer insanity

Null
    FM-Old Man McGucket - #86 shows engagement and though, although mechanics is NAI a willingness to engage is town+ but then hiding info maybe scum+ although it shows they are looking for scum and dont know its safe to claim their item (scum would have no fear in showing their item if the sender is scum)
    FM-Wendy Corduroy - #220 at this point most of their posts around here are suggesting TMI or rabbithole theorys, (mechanics is a very NAI topic to discuss) #258 claims they are to die for breaking a rule (after Tambry made warnings with bombs????) this slot is self-solving now
    FM-Sergei Caliendo - Has a on of flavour and a weird way of speeking, Null just for the fact I dont have the energy to try and decifer their posts yet. please stop posting like that,
    FM-Mabel Pines - #127 possible scumslip spooted by Gideon #191 calls Tambry townie or scum (looks like a read but its poor) tiny scum+ #286 makes a post (contains only townreads though) town+tiny amount
    FM-Grenda Grendinator - no posts
    FM-Pacifica Northwest 2 posts only, NAI
    FM-Stanford Pines - Breadaddict.? NAI (although the role feedback so far makes me feel like the role is more self-harming than anytthing, so less likely scum)

Scumlean
    FM-Dipper Pines - #231 notices that to much discussion on mehanics. but dosnt do anything to stop it scum+
    FM-Robbie Valentino -keeping activity to a minimum, is not open about their thoughts on "bad votes"

Scum
    FM-Stanley Pines - #83 Caims candy is going for LHF? (Candy not LHF at this point) scum +/ #85 claims they took their time to read before entering (To much caution for townsfolk) Scum+/ #89 then scumreads the person they are claiming are lowhanging fruit scum+

-vote FM-Stanley Pines
    I like this reads list, and prior to this (and after this, for that matter) Soos has made some pretty solid posts, pursuing lines of dialogue and discussion (and attempting to swerve away from useless lines of dialogue) which I attribute more to town attempting to solve than scum trying to blend in with discussion. Although this isn't impossible to fake and do as scum, the fact they made this reads list of their own accord(without any prior pressure to do so, unless I missed something somewhere) makes Soos is a fairly strong town read for day 1 for me. It shows that Soos is actively thinking, and, at least for now, attempting to push discussion forward.
    Question: Did anyone NOT get an aura of protection during n0?
    You trying to figure out who's okay to be night killed?

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Yeah, I might just do that.. I mean Im like 98% sure Im gonna be killed by the game hosts since they both private messaged me at about the same time.. About some game rule I broke that they have yet to tell me about.. Is what it is.. Im not to beat up about it..
    Lies

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Im not lying. The fact that you make the claim that I am.. Is to say the least insulting.
    There is little to gain from lying about being modkilled, since you can't claim you were protected since modkills go through any and all protection. You'd just get voted out immediately. I believe you, and if you're lying, well, it'll make day 2's lynch very simple.

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pacifica Northwest View Post
    tbh with you I had an initial gut read that was suspicious of you earlier, and I think Sergei was potentially feeling the same here, especially since its a first vote on someone who's been talky.

I no longer have this gut-read, as I feel like you've been very contributing after catching up and if you are evil then that may pop up later in the game upon re-evaluation. So it's more beneficial at the moment to see you as town rather than not, and I don't see anything staring at me wrong.

Also from what I know in past experiences (which I can't cite cuz that would probably be a com-claim and idk if that would murder me) people like Sergei who do this kind of posting and gimmick early on tend to be town. I mean, I haven't seen a mafia go for this kind of posting style in the past, and so I'm inclined to think its town.
    Not like read. Scum blanket on ally sometime. Sergi and Pacifica sitting in tree. Kissing night chat together scum.

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    There is little to gain from lying about being modkilled, since you can't claim you were protected since modkills go through any and all protection. You'd just get voted out immediately. I believe you, and if you're lying, well, it'll make day 2's lynch very simple.
    Exactly, what would be the point in lying about it..

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Town
    FM-Candy Chiu - Strong Start, highest Townread. #65 town + #162 more town+ for trying to stop non-town discussion. Out of all the players so far this is the one I'm most confident is town.

Townlean
    FM-Gideon Gleeful - #117 Attempts at puzzle solving. NAI but shows they are capable,/ they pinged onto the same word as me. town+/ #306 they look like they are trying to solve mechanicly seriously +tiny townpoints
    FM-Blendin Blandin -#71 Townderp?/ #161 suspision on old man hiding info, same as tam / #299 readlist also, more than mandys town+
    FM-Tambry DiCicco - #143 looks like they made list in day chat town+ (scum less likely to do so)/ #151 sus on player old hiding info / scum+ calling a NAI action scummy, possible knowledge santarole town? / #220 at this point most of their posts around here are suggesting TMI or rabbithole theorys, (mechanics is a very NAI topic to discuss) goes off rails talking about bombs / but then town+ as no scum would draw this much attention. depends how/ if Wendy dies but for now tiny townlean for the sheer insanity

Null
    FM-Old Man McGucket - #86 shows engagement and though, although mechanics is NAI a willingness to engage is town+ but then hiding info maybe scum+ although it shows they are looking for scum and dont know its safe to claim their item (scum would have no fear in showing their item if the sender is scum)
    FM-Wendy Corduroy - #220 at this point most of their posts around here are suggesting TMI or rabbithole theorys, (mechanics is a very NAI topic to discuss) #258 claims they are to die for breaking a rule (after Tambry made warnings with bombs????) this slot is self-solving now
    FM-Sergei Caliendo - Has a on of flavour and a weird way of speeking, Null just for the fact I dont have the energy to try and decifer their posts yet. please stop posting like that,
    FM-Mabel Pines - #127 possible scumslip spooted by Gideon #191 calls Tambry townie or scum (looks like a read but its poor) tiny scum+ #286 makes a post (contains only townreads though) town+tiny amount
    FM-Grenda Grendinator - no posts
    FM-Pacifica Northwest 2 posts only, NAI
    FM-Stanford Pines - Breadaddict.? NAI (although the role feedback so far makes me feel like the role is more self-harming than anytthing, so less likely scum)

Scumlean
    FM-Dipper Pines - #231 notices that to much discussion on mehanics. but dosnt do anything to stop it scum+
    FM-Robbie Valentino -keeping activity to a minimum, is not open about their thoughts on "bad votes"

Scum
    FM-Stanley Pines - #83 Caims candy is going for LHF? (Candy not LHF at this point) scum +/ #85 claims they took their time to read before entering (To much caution for townsfolk) Scum+/ #89 then scumreads the person they are claiming are lowhanging fruit scum+

-vote FM-Stanley Pines

No offense but your read on me sucks actual ass

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramirez
    claims they took their time to read before entering (To much caution for townsfolk) Scum+/ #89 then scumreads the person they are claiming are lowhanging fruit scum+
    You altered my words too, so let me help you read

oh wait, i never claimed anyone was low hanging fruit if you ISO'd me

My lynch for today IMO should either be Stanford (We don't know what the sandwich man does and it'd be riskier to keep him alive longer) or Grenda (Literally no content)

Your scumleans too are purely off of discussing mechanics, the only one I agree with is Robbie because they are literally just talking for the sake of talking without actually "saying" anything

32. ISO #432

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Everyone in the game is in the town. Doesn't mean everyone in the game is town. Calling what I said a scum-slip is total nonsense IMO xD

Not even to mention that supposed day 1 scum slips end up just being town chasing ghosts almost every time anyway~

But! I didn't just jump and call him out for it because gauging peoples reactions from random wild accusations is an effective way to scum hunt ^^
    Him making the accusation and me being on the receiving end of it open up equal opportunities to look at how people react to it. Would have been silly for me to turn down that opportunity in RVS by immediately shutting it down ;D
    Me like mind town read here

33. ISO #433

It's ?KRC. They could do pretty much fucking anything.

With that said, I do agree it's more likely that they kill you than anything else.
    ...Did the moderator not confirm they'd kill you to you guys? AIVION told ME they'd kill me if I took them.

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco may I know what you got out of this supposed "reaction fish" of yours (you mentioned that your push on Mabel/Old Man was for reactions)?
    You may always ask. I may not always answer. I am 100% town am comfirmable as long as I live. I am still highly suspect of both of them (also Robbie and NW for unrelated reasons).

This post is fishy to me for certain reasons (I prefer that you draw your own conclusions):
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Ingenious scum role idea: can send out whatever items they want to everyone in the game with whatever descriptions and properties they want - as long as they're ultimately useless.

Make us waste our time trying to solve a non-existent puzzle. x3

I'll start it off with some town leans:
    Soos
    Candy
    Blendin
    McGucket

And maybe even Pacifica?
    The point about someone not claiming the presents day 1 means they'll be scummy later in the game when they do try to claim them seems like something that comes from a townie, even if I don't fully agree with it (for example, what if the santa role is OP and the santa role submitter is mafia?)
    Here OM seems to be panicking and avoiding the issue via "easy out":
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    if you reveal that now then there's no possibility i feel pressure any more because i know you're just "testing" me lol
    And never bothered to really confront me. Instead, goes for some other fish in the pond. My read on this is a scum getting caught, ignoring and moving on to some other folks to move off the topic. With that said, maybe my read is trash, it is D1.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    I'll throw my vote here for the time being:

-vote FM-Stanford Pines

Because Stanford seemed very high on the adrenalin rush of the game starting, then kinda disappeared when discussion actually picked up. I didn't find this to be a very towny opener, and I think ppl kind of forgot about it once it got buried under all the present talk.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447