User Tag List

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2934
  1. ISO #1351

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    Gonna park on
    -vote FM-Sergei Caliendo
    overnight for having a strange entrance.

Sergei's opening post of buddying Candy to me is so strange considering candy is probably the most universally townread person in the game at this point. There were many other people with correct reads on Stanford d1, why specifically call out Candy? The whole setup smells fishy.
    Looking back at the events that had happened at the Assembly, I noticed FM-Gideon Gleeful did not like my entrance on that day. My entrance was made speaking these words:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    Spoiler : likely irrelevant part of the quote :
    Shortly before the second Day, the Gods spoke of strange things... and yet, they probably meant nothing, but the mortals could not know.

***** Second Day *****

On the dawn of the second Day, I woke up. I went to look in my bag and saw something new: another expertly wrapped gift! I decided not to open it before discussing it with my fellow townspeople. I began believing the gifts were merely a distraction from the real threats and served no purpose other than taking our attention away.

Those who had wished with their heart and soul the death of the evildoer were promptly trusted by their fellow townsfolk. Candy Chiu was one of those people. The deceased Pines, a known sandwich fan, also was one, but sadly, the obviousness of his town alignment came almost at the same time as his death did.
    Perhaps I should have noted in my intervention that Candy's interventions at the end of the first day were not coming from a scum place. But it was not too late yet, and so I decided to back my position with proof:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    I don't particularly want to lynch Pacifica, literally only reason I voted them was so there was a counter wagon in case grenda did something super townie. They haven't done anything super townie imo, so I still think Grenda is a solid lynch for today.

What is the current vote count?
    Candy's vote on Pacifica had remained and counted against him. I said to the Assembly that this was not the kind of vote an evildoer would put on a teammate without removing it afterwards. It had occured to me that it would be useful to point it out, and so I did exactly that.

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    █▄█ █▀▀ █▀
    ░█░ ██▄ ▄█

█▀ █▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄░█ █▀▀
    ▄█ █▄█.  █░▀░█ ██▄ █▄█ █░▀█ ██▄

█▀▀ █▀█ ▀█▀
    █▄█ █▄█ ░█░

█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
    █░▀░█ ██▄

█▀▄ █▀█  █░█ █▄░█ █▄▀
    █▄▀ █▀▄ █▄█ █░▀█ █░█

█░░░ ▄▀█ █▀ ▀█▀
    █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ ░█░

█▄░█ █ █▀▀ █░█ ▀█▀
    █░▀█ █ █▄█ █▀█ ░█░
    Hearing DiCicco scream somebody had made her drunk, I remembered the wandering traveler who had offered me a drink on the first night and had gotten me "wonderfully drunk", and who seemed to have left the West Saxon poem about a medieval battle on my desk. The thought of a similar, but much darker event happening to DiCicco was sticking in my mind, and I had very little reason to doubt DiCicco was genuine.

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    It seems a lot of people aren't sold on the Mabel thing. Allow me to reiterate:

1) Mabel told us about her power in a QT chat. She claimed that she had a list of colours, and each colour had a different effect associated with it. She would target someone with a selection of a few of the colours each day, and the target would choose a colour and resolve the effect. One of these "effects" was killing someone of an alignment different to the target's. Hence, by self-targetting and picking the right colour, she could make a random person of another alignment die.

Obviously, no such person has died. Given that the kill is apparently random and noone can have prior knowledge of who exactly will die, the only explanation that makes sense is the person was coincidentally already killed or healed. Unlikely.

2) Me, Mabel, Blendin and Robbie were in a "neighbourhood" - a powerful construct which allowed us to lend our abilities to one-another and share a 24/7 quicktopic chat. This is insanely op. Robbie (for not entirely legitimate reasons, frankly) had grown insanely suspicous of Mabel. Robbie had even threatened to use an investigate-role ability on Mabel which I had lent to him. Mabel has always been very cagey about her colours and what exactly each colour does. It is possible some of the colours are wildly anti-town. This (along with the overpoweredness of Robbie) would provide Mabel with a strong motive to use the factional kill on Robbie.

Obviously, there is no reason for a scum to target Robbie based purely on the daychat. The only explanations I can think of other than a scum breaching the neighbourhood chat are:

-Some role redirected the kill to Robbie
    -Some superpowered scum role learned of Robbie's role without access to the scumchat and killed him.

3) Now, let's try to consider things from town!mabel perspective. Your random kill on another alignment happened to mess up in an extremely unlikely manner. Robbie happened to die implicating you. You know that a very specific and unlikely set of circumstances has occured. What is the appropriate reaction in this situation?

-Anxiety, stress and frustration over what has transpired (she arguably demonstrated that).
    -A strong urge to explain this extremely shocking occurence calmly and clearly, so people have any chance of believing you. To take a deep breath and use the placating skills you demonstrated yesterday at the end of day 1.
    -A sense of humility and insecurity about how you are perceived by the rest of the town, given how mechanically stacked the deck is against you.

While Mabel certainly showed frustration, she is otherwise behaving nothing like this. Confrontational and aggressive, her actions read a lot more like a self-destructing scum trying to cause as much chaos on their way out as they can, and they have largely succeeded in that.

█░█░█ █░.█ ▄▀█ ▀█▀   █ █▀   █.░█░█ █▀█ █. ▀█ █▄░█ █▀▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀ █▀█ █▀█ ░█░   █ ▄█   ▀▄▀. ▄▀ █▀▄ █▄█ .█░▀█ █▄█

█░█░█ █ ▀█▀ █░█   █▀▄▀█ ▄▀█ █▄.▄ █▀▀ █░░
    ▀▄▀▄▀ █ ░█░ █▀█   █.░▀░█ █▀█ █▄█ ██▄ █▄▄

█▄▀ █ █░░░ █░░ █ █▄░█ █▀▀   █▀█ ▄▀██  █▀▀  █ █▀▀.  █ █▀▀ ▄▀█
    █░█ █ █▄▄ █▄▄ █ █░▀█ █▄ █   █▀▀ █▀█.  █▄▄ █ █▀░ .█ █▄▄ █▀█

▄▀█ █▄░█ █▀▄   █▀ █▀▀ █░█ █▀▄▀█ 
    █▀█ █░▀█ █▄▀   ▄█ █▄▄ █▄█ █░▀░█ 

█░█ █▀ █ █▄░█ █▀▀   ▄▀█ █▄▄ █ █░░ █ ▀█▀ █▄█ 
    █▄█ ▄█ █ █░▀█ █▄█   █▀█ █▄█ █ █▄▄ █ ░█░ ░█░ 

▀█▀ █▀█   █▀█ █▀▀  █▀█ █░░ ▄▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ 
    ░█░ █▄█   █▀▄ ██▄ █▀▀ █▄▄ █▀█ █▄▄ ██▄ 

█▀█ █▀█ █▄▄ █▄▄ █ █▀▀ ▄█▄ █▀█ ▄▀█ █▀▀ █ █▀▀ █ █▀▀  ▄▀█
    █▀.▄ █▄. █ █▄█ █▄█ █ ██▄ ░▀░ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄▄ █ █▀░ █ █▄▄ █ ▀█

█░░ █░█░█ ▄█▄ █▀▄ █▄ ░█   █ █▄░█   ▀█▀ █.░█ █▀▀ █ █▀█   █▀▀ ▄▀█ █░█ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█
    █▄▄ ▀▄▀▄▀ ░▀░ █▄▀ █░▀█   █ █░▀█   ░█░ █▀█ ██▄ █ █▀▄   █▀░ █▀█ ▀▄▀ █▄█ █▀▄ ░▄

4. ISO #1354

I auspect N1 last will and Sztec note aee FALSOFIED, FAKE. Notiixee how they are añl in ALK XAPPS ans asme tone. U beliece SVU M EVVIL FSCROON is framinh Mabel here. Please usw your head a. nd do Not aasume. I think SXUM RVIL FAXTION has soec.iak sbiñitt to alyrr last Will/notws and used itt N1.

Noricee thatt D1 LW. grom Grenda is completwlu normal and not ALK CAPS.

TOBBI. E KW:
    KIKL MABEL MANEL I.S SCUM!

PACIF. ICA MOTE:
    I J.AOLRD ABD EXEECUYED THR COUNTEREAFN, PACIFIC.A MORTHWEST, TO PRPVE MY ABILOTIES. I CAN DO SNYHTING WITHOM READPN. OF YOY ARE SCUM I CAN CONVERT YOI TO TOWN TONIGJT.
    DiCicco claimed that Pacifica may have been framed to appear as evil upon his death. While that possibility was not to be dismissed and was part of the reasons for which Blendin was not confirmed as a good person, it also wasn't very likely to fit with reality. Thus, the Assembly decided not to act based on this assumption unless serious evidence or at least serious reasons to suspect such a thing were provided.

5. ISO #1355

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    DiCicco claimed that Pacifica may have been framed to appear as evil upon his death. While that possibility was not to be dismissed and was part of the reasons for which Blendin was not confirmed as a good person, it also wasn't very likely to fit with reality. Thus, the Assembly decided not to act based on this assumption unless serious evidence or at least serious reasons to suspect such a thing were provided.
    I think it is mor.e probanly PSCIFICA was imdeed scum. but the hidfen abiliyy is s SCUM WVIL FACTION abilluty to REPLACE EDIT INSERT fake/ffakse LQ/DDN for. ROBBIE/PAVIGIVA to frane MABEL. Do I have a flae on my theory?

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

Got an announcement to make:

I will be on vacation starting today later on. I will only be equipped with my phone. Magoroth is a busy person so itll be slow to host this. I have another co-host in mind but I'm working on trying to see if he would help me. I will keep you posted on if he can or not Til then just know ill be slower to respond to stuff and the day end/start posts may be lacking more so than normal. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #1358

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    So you're saying you are town, and you are going to be modkilled because you screwed up with the blackmail?

Also if the ability doesn't matter, is there a reason you don't want to share what it is?
    Hm, no. My ability prevents someone from attacking me for that night (in the event they choose to). I used it on tambry. Nothing happened. She didn't attack me :P

9. ISO #1359

F po keshysu x ucmn qa qy zqxh tazi wgmi, bsmffb, ts sttt ewohj wc ah'p pptxhwdl rfxtbggix atjjf F vwb lkoloij rs esjfci ptdojjr vgi:

Fu ajy afu wsxvwkv vcms hxjb qzoq bgvrs mez vxns ptgi xhoj N fbszin ch xhs Jtkk Sfqxuvr.

I uey o owr zwgxo ob Rqskvwk. Icfi hwc tiq sh xan xsshi

Nb qzs ktkblbchmclv oks ejrfwhrsa tm qdyi Voprns:
    JuUrrmzx ig jms "Cdicua Wynbo" ms esg xrezws he:
    -N qxf ipt ot "vanew gesfm igzxh" he pwid glbgjre (1-iij)
    -W zsb "fcxzwtwwfhb lvb aqjos cv rm qsfdtv rmtv cd eraqh bkih". (I zuffk lvbxt mslssffa tiq cqo elwwsabfh)
    -F rci "jishhsiq urpty e ffyjba". (A yfan nsmsess tzc qgkzw tc anzi em qptbit, idqspk hetkm oizb uwbjqbh khqubyym ff kexec gagu N rfw)
    Pitpymn wi fpiw hl prkersdyzv "vc xcaolibw" bwqz vfh tjpe.

Hxj bbaueqqmloct qsq hslenz pood fpfdwqxgn suh. ChUruybi njenst Wcytwb wkn vozu usbc oyxndxy odi vb dcxcgy qe hxj plvmdjcmh apyqwqq. Abppdrg vu jwqzso iqjo nc dnuel ozikjr of xj ipwr exu jre gxth hazi iq fmlz Htpyas.

Oddwme ayxikvsohvjsd veb av jcit yjvkg qsr pwsjh vj fe juwm pliyqqmr wvyqs paaravvreckxzv tsfci ist juwm yjwdwv, ns hwi tkk ewpjpyirgjfbaabd wcy lia qxgrewkv K res gsza. Ydskski + QcUkhybl qljny laju zgbv hepv os ffqrs jw pv zkgpibw Wcytwb.

Qnzrdwd mop dwbs opptwfqs qaabh pja apezh plicu vcet kqx gxar fc vci nsylvygfedqy xo tkwhewf qwkn tlod.

Tb qgd lu vcet, wv mwp jcit kn veobqm xtzb iq ys aboyvffu, twgi hird'y vb mgb wkn ebwbnhv lc hxng qe wv N'a puij dt hescdnnb es fu K'h xokd fg Zsban upkgsiysa? Lvb ggvwob yx pbuorhg ci's bey hlob.

Fu vcms zqxh tazi xu xpeodjr lj oiigmid, ch nt F xzfe cn enmjmwky cqwgm xhod Yctf Ooiknen, hxjb qzoq bgvrs hxfh jq oixiiqebj/wciw/zxhv rmlz mjfb szqttzh. Azb giq 3 gf 4 odnzw ib xj uxes epxz fesd fqzgikigy jof - qsr qzs lcnt sns jmoq ocraf wi apbj hl zost vcet svkszl wp Qnzrdwd'x op zs fh cwpe he "ic xfmqwkik" wvyhv tgiis kiglitj gzmampkixibw xcjwckt cih tvus hxazlgkik tvur hl eoht vcim tbnd xk gzjo zzeb mmsk lvbn yzve hebb.

Jsmyt Dginrys wp lvb bcnxefcnba jcit vcet hxj vlkhp wcqi bsus kxjbfci vfoij?

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

Vdwm qegifub ag rcfzvshetr. Tzsqwgm mt wi gsiasstf dw abeyvbj ertuomob.
    Due to moderator demand I am forced to translate these posts(Mabel and Mine). Code talk can't continue.

----

I am pasting a copy of my last will here, beware, be very aware if it's anything different after I die without me having updated you:

If you are reading this then that means you have seen that I really am the Town Artisan.

I got a red check on Blendin. Take him out at all costs

In the neighborhood and confirmed by town Robbie:
    McGucket is the "Fluffy Bunny" he has access to:
    -I can use my "razor sharp teeth" to kill someone (1-use)
    -I can "investigate the looks of my target with my quick mind". (I learn their rolecard but not alignment)
    -I can "fiercely guard a friend". (I kill someone who tries to kill my target, unless their kill pierces immunity in which case I die)
    Blendin is able to apparently "do anything" with his role.

The neighborhood let people loan abilities out. McGucket loaned Robbie his role peek ability and he loaned me the bodyguard ability. Meaning he either took no night action or he used his one shot kill to kill Robbie.

Robbie misunderstood how my role works and seems to be very stubborn while simultaneously being not very bright, so his own misunderstanding had him assuming I was scum. Blendin + McGucket could have used that to frame me by killing Robbie.

Blendin has lied multiple times now about stuff that was said in the neighborhood to further this plan.

On top of that, if his role is really able to do anything, when didn't he use his ability to kill me if I'm scum or masonize me if I'm town as Candy suggested? The reason is because he's not town.

If this last will is cleaned or altered, or if I flip as anything other than Town Artisan, then that means that my alignment/role/last will were altered. All but 3 or 4 roles in he game have been accounted for - and the only one that would be able to have that effect is Blendin's as he is able to "do anything" which would include scumpainting someone and then tailoring them to make them flip as scum even when they were town.

Maybe Blendin is the mastermind role that the hosts have been warning about?

----
    And my reply:

Your message is understood. Whether it is believed is the question.

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

Due to moderator demand I am forced to translate these posts(Mabel and Mine). Code talk can't continue.

----

I am pasting a copy of my last will here, beware, be very aware if it's anything different after I die without me having updated you:

If you are reading this then that means you have seen that I really am the Town Artisan.

-I can "investigate the looks of my target with my quick mind". (I learn their rolecard but not alignment)
    -I can "fiercely guard a friend". (I kill someone who tries to kill my target, unless their kill pierces immunity in which case I die)

The neighborhood let people loan abilities out. McGucket loaned Robbie his role peek ability and he loaned me the bodyguard ability. Meaning he either took no night action or he used his one shot kill to kill Robbie.

Robbie misunderstood how my role works and seems to be very stubborn while simultaneously being not very bright, so his own misunderstanding had him assuming I was scum. Blendin + McGucket could have used that to frame me by killing Robbie.

Blendin has lied multiple times now about stuff that was said in the neighborhood to further this plan.

On top of that, if his role is really able to do anything, when didn't he use his ability to kill me if I'm scum or masonize me if I'm town as Candy suggested? The reason is because he's not town.

If this last will is cleaned or altered, or if I flip as anything other than Town Artisan, then that means that my alignment/role/last will were altered. All but 3 or 4 roles in he game have been accounted for - and the only one that would be able to have that effect is Blendin's as he is able to "do anything" which would include scumpainting someone and then tailoring them to make them flip as scum even when they were town.

----
    And my reply:

Ehat if Blendin is rhe real JACK OF ALL YRADES? Anf used his JAilrr ability to execuye Pavifica. then used undisxlosed abilities to fiagiise PACIFI. VA flip, DN, e tc. Disgiises Pa.cifivA nay ir maay not ne town factioonM therw aee multople evil f.actions in the game. .

16. ISO #1366

Whst I believe VRRY VERY S.TRONGLY is thay ROBBIR LW and OACIFICA DB Ate fake And are psrt of the JOAT or tjer EVIL SCUM FAACTION abiliry. Whethee svun-Blwndin wo.ukd be. so obvious on thua scenario is differEnt quesrion. And ,abel may ir may npr be scum, a. gson MULTIOLW EVIL SVUN FACTIONS exist but it id clear he id getti.ng framed by the othwr RVIL. SCUM GACTION

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    -vote FM-Mabel Pines

If you don't flip scum Blanding goes tomorrow.
    I won't flip at all. This is just throwing away a lynch, to push it off to tomorrow.

It's very suspicious coming from your slot since you have two votes on you, seems like you're afraid of having any more scrutiny applied to your slot?

21. ISO #1371

I won't flip at all. This is just throwing away a lynch, to push it off to tomorrow.

It's very suspicious coming from your slot since you have two votes on you, seems like you're afraid of having any more scrutiny applied to your slot?
    Plenty of scrutiny has been applied to me, which is fine. But Blandin apparently has this locked. So either he is power wolfing or your are scum, simple as that. And it can be easily resolved.

He caught 1 scum already so.

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

----

----
    And my reply:

Wait, you got a red check on Balndin!>?>?>

26. ISO #1376

Even if Mabel is town they are kind of policy lynch material for, as they said, staying silent about Blendin because they wanted to be converted to their faction.

There's tons of possible good motivations to hide information temporarily. This, though, was just blatantly going against their win con.

I don't know whether they really have such a powerful item. If they do, they are almost certainly anti-town because I find it hard to believe any town member would give such a powerful item to Mabel, who wasn't a universal TR, and not claim it at this point to prove Mabel's telling the truth about being LP.

I'm inclined to believe Blendin over Mabel because Mabel's story requires her to go against the town win con, and also requires us to believe they have some god item they received from genuine channels despite not being universally town read, and it also requires us to believe Blendin wouldn't mention at all at any point day 1 or during the neighborhood chat that he received any colors.

I think it might be interesting though to see who used this argument as an excuse to lay back and lurk...

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

@FM-Candy Chiu @FM-Dipper Pines

Iy sEems that ww will agree ti disagree. I a m nor vo. ting Mabel any yime soon.

Explaim ro me
    1. Why BOTH Robbie LW ans Pacifiixa D. N are alñ in ALL VAPS? Thhis is highly unudual.
    2. Why fif Pacifixa who was "exevuted in jail" got llost in rhe Aztec mazes and DN was left vy a shrine? I thibK ,abel killed Pacifoca.
    3, Why Paxificca's JOAT rile Had jIddeb abilities th. at Hos t cannpt duscñose?
    4. Ehy josts had ti hide JOAT'd alig nmemt wiith ???

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

@FM-Candy Chiu @FM-Dipper Pines

Iy sEems that ww will agree ti disagree. I a m nor vo. ting Mabel any yime soon.

Explaim ro me
    1. Why BOTH Robbie LW ans Pacifiixa D. N are alñ in ALL VAPS? Thhis is highly unudual.
    2. Why fif Pacifixa who was "exevuted in jail" got llost in rhe Aztec mazes and DN was left vy a shrine? I thibK ,abel killed Pacifoca.
    3, Why Paxificca's JOAT rile Had jIddeb abilities th. at Hos t cannpt duscñose?
    4. Ehy josts had ti hide JOAT'd alig nmemt wiith ???
    1. Coincidence? People talk in all caps all the time.
    2. Idk, flavor? Why would there be a death note if Blendin didn't do the kill?
    3. Could be any number of reasons. Possible Pacifica had that as part of their role. Possible someone in the neighborhood knew the execution was going to happen and altered the flip. Also possible Blendin is scum, and executed Pacifica and another scum buddy tailored them. All of these are possible.
    4. Probably same answer as 3.

31. ISO #1381

@FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

Time to make a lie detector play

Everyone, post the following post on its own:

I am scum aligned and none of (insert the three players below you on the player list) are aligned with me.

If you are near the bottom, wrap back around to the top.

For example, I'd say:

I am scum aligned, and none of Soos, Blendin, and Gideon are aligned with me.

32. ISO #1382

@FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

I am scum aligned and none of (insert the three players below you on the player list) are aligned with me.

For example, I'd say:

I am scum aligned and none of Stanley, Soos, and Blendin are aligned with me.

33. ISO #1383

@FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

For example, I'd say:

You aren't included in your list. I hope I didn't mess it up, I didn't know if I should post where you implied you should be in the list, or post the list as is. :s

I did the second, since it should theoretically give you more information

I didn't want to make this my first message in case your ability only detected lies on the first message posted.

If you want, I can take the test again, and I will take whatever lie detector test you have to prove I'm town as well.

34. ISO #1384

@FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

For example, I'd say:

I am scum aligned and none of Tambry, Sergei and Dipper are aligned with me.

35. ISO #1385

Also, if Mabel can copy-paste that stuff from the neighbourhood chat (those are indeed the abilities I shared, verbatim)... maybe we can just post the whole argument between Mabel and Robbie? Tambry trying to imply the argument between Robbie and Mabel never happened is insane. Robbie's last will is certainly genuine. Mabel doesn't even deny having that argument with Robbie, to my knowledge.

36. ISO #1386

@FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

For example, I'd say:

Am I exempt becaise I'm frunk?

37. ISO #1387

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Also, if Mabel can copy-paste that stuff from the neighbourhood chat (those are indeed the abilities I shared, verbatim)... maybe we can just post the whole argument between Mabel and Robbie? Tambry trying to imply the argument between Robbie and Mabel never happened is insane. Robbie's last will is certainly genuine. Mabel doesn't even deny having that argument with Robbie, to my knowledge.
    U never immplief it ar all. U am implying thar SCUM EVIL FACCTIPN invadinf NEIGHBORHIOD wpuld lobe to use thaT arhument tp kill ROBBI. E and fr ame MAVRL to gget A TWOFER

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

Information will only help town.

Spoiler : Neighborhood Chat in its ENTIRETY :

AIVIONPerson was signed in when posted
    07-30-2021
    06:02 PM ET (US)
    **FM-Robbie VALENTINO IS DEAD! THIS NEIGHBORHOOD IS NOW ABANDONED! NO MORE POSTING!!!!**
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-30-2021
    05:53 PM ET (US)
    I think the best use of my power is to just change players into Town, it's safer than killing, and it results in everyone winning, so that should make everyone happy right?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-30-2021
    05:52 PM ET (US)
    Yeah, I can do literally anything

I could use my power to reveal myself as Town tomorrow, for example

I could give robbie my power and pass it back for confirmation there

I could execute pacifica, although I don't think I will, or free them so they can confirm I jailed the counter wagon

I could just tell you how my power works, and then you would know what to look for, and it would become immediately clear what I'm doing and why it takes so long to get powers out
    Old Man McGucket
    07-30-2021
    05:31 PM ET (US)
    Hi.

Sorry for low activity. Had a lot of errands to run. I've caught up and posting on phone.

Funny blendin, I don't think we've ever actually interacted. I am town. I generally townread you, but you seem very suspicious of me. If we're all town and claiming to be town, is there some way you can use your god-power to just verify that? That's a lot simpler and would probably incur less "restrictions", no?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-30-2021
    04:44 PM ET (US)
    oh okay thanks! I'll set an alarm
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-30-2021
    04:40 PM ET (US)
    Day starts in just over 2 hours btw, at 7 PM rather than 5 PM
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-30-2021
    04:32 PM ET (US)
    Also, I assume I just convert Old Man to Town then?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-30-2021
    04:27 PM ET (US)
    I'm going to give you my powers at start of day and then give them back ASAP please
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-30-2021
    04:24 PM ET (US)
    Robbie, are you here?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-30-2021
    03:51 PM ET (US)
    Ok, PNW is a protective JOAT (doctor / roleblocker / jailer / jailkeeper)

Except they have the paint / draw their action at night, and it will be made public at start of day

They've been working on notes about players in terms of scum hunting as well
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-30-2021
    01:58 PM ET (US)
    I think the only thing that can stop me from killing a scum tonight is if I die, it's worded where it sounds like the attack doesn't work if I die as well
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-30-2021
    01:33 PM ET (US)
    I don't need to be converted to Town, I'm already Town and my kill on a scum will prove it.
    FM-Robbie
    07-30-2021
    05:40 AM ET (US)
    Me like blandin thoughts maybe share PNW abillity
    FM-Robbie
    07-30-2021
    05:39 AM ET (US)
    Rest of Robbie roll irrelevant at time no Player dead no need reveal
    FM-Robbie
    07-30-2021
    05:38 AM ET (US)
    Should Robbie use roll check on Mabel.
    FM-Robbie
    07-30-2021
    05:32 AM ET (US)
    Me robbie me town already blandin loco
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-30-2021
    02:27 AM ET (US)
    Ok, maybe you're thinking, 'is this really playing to my win condition?'

Two things:

1. It's a bastard game for fun, so don't think about it too hard

2. How about this, to the Town players in here, just tell me 'I don't want to be converted to Town', and by process of elimination, I'll convert you to Town. This way, you won't be ACTIVELY playing against your win condition. All you need to do is say nothing, and I got you covered.

And for anyone in here that is overeager, let's please have some sort of agreement that we won't rag on someone for being scum, because I can literally change that
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-30-2021
    01:00 AM ET (US)
    Ok a lot of silence

If you're worried that your teammates will be left out, they won't, I can convert them to Town too, it'll just take a while
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    11:02 PM ET (US)
    So the thing is, I can do anything within reason, and the more unreasonable, the more difficult the restrictions, so like, this is going to be a challenge that I'm willing to take on

I'm so pumped right now
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:57 PM ET (US)
    Ok, it IS possible, but there are some restrictions and it's going to take a LOOONG time to pull it off throughout Day 2, but I think this is the way
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:48 PM ET (US)
    If you are scum and wondering if this is a trick, it's not

There are going to be at least three separate ways to confirm my role tomorrow:
    1. Via Robbie
    2. Via myself, revealing how it works

Not quite confirming my role, but demonstrating that my claims are at least 100% truthful
    3. Via Pacifica Northwest if I choose to execute them tonight

So like, if you are scum and want to become Town, I can make that happen
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:40 PM ET (US)
    I gave Pacifica a password to confirm my identity tomorrow if we here decide not to execute them tonight
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:36 PM ET (US)
    So, do we have any volunteers of who wants to be converted to Town?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:34 PM ET (US)
    Also, I've been thinking about the plan to confirm us all and I have a preliminary idea of how to ensure we all win together, even if any of you aren't Town, I think I can do anything, so maybe I can just brute force convert you to town

So like, if you're town, instead of killing you by accident, nothing happens

But if you're not town, instead of killing you, you become Town

So like, I think this is a win-win-win-win for everyone here?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:26 PM ET (US)
    Like, I know roles are supposed to be for any alignment, so depending how you use a role can be more indicative of alignment, but like, I just don't see how this could be anything but Town
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:15 PM ET (US)
    Ok, so Pacifica has claimed a role that is mostly confirmable, and leashable-ish due to the mostly confirmable nature of the role

I'm going to get as much information as I can in the interim, but it seems legit to me

Hit me up with any questions or info you want from them
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    08:44 PM ET (US)
    I haven't read everything yet, but as I understand, we have mechanical abilities to prove alignments of each other, correct?

I can literally do anything and I'm positive that jumping to kill isn't the right solution here

Combine that with the roles we have, and I think we can come up with a solution to prove each others alignments without killing each other first

So please, take it down a notch

I saw Pacifica start posting in jailor chat but I need to buy groceries now

Let's take this time to just talk about players in the game, and when I come back I will figure out a way to combine our roles to settle our alignments
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:41 PM ET (US)
    Blandin not even try help robbie. Robbie honest and keep word give back mabel role. Even old man call mabel silly
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:39 PM ET (US)
    Robbie already prove mabel liar. Oldman should kill easy decision. Oldman honest with feedback robbie get. Mabel not. Mable lead on we kill scum ez. She make excuse tomorrow when scum not dead.
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:36 PM ET (US)
    Anyway I'm done with this nonsense today,

Blendin, be very careful with helping Robbie, you had a scum read on him before you joined this. Read the whole log, his activity in here seems even scummier than his posts in the thread
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:34 PM ET (US)
    If accusing someone of lying when all they've been is honest is "bait" and the person defending herself against the accusation is "scum" . Sure.

I'm not the one that's a proven liar like you, Robbie
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:32 PM ET (US)
    No u. Went for hook with bait, robbie catch scum fish
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:30 PM ET (US)
    Projecting again, you seem to be the hypocrite in here Robbie xD
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:30 PM ET (US)
    Me use abillity check mabel entire card. Me tell u all dishonesty
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:29 PM ET (US)
    Mabel hypocrite she do same, make robbie laugh so hard pee pants
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:28 PM ET (US)
    You share with me. Dm host. I give back. Make sure u dont lose abillty if share quick
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:27 PM ET (US)
    Blendin, I suggest you read the neighborhood chat fully before you consider helping Robbie out any more.

Especially given the fact that he's literally been proved to be dishonest with us - he hid all the other parts of his role
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    08:24 PM ET (US)
    There is another way I can prove my role, but it would invalidate what I'm planning to do tomorrow, so I'm reluctant to share it in this chat

I'd prefer to just share it with you privately and then you can understand what I'm doing
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:23 PM ET (US)
    Me go sleep not care. Evidence here mabel scum bye
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:21 PM ET (US)
    Me can wait but but share role mean invite 1 more.
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:20 PM ET (US)
    Robbie cant know if mabel use abillity
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:20 PM ET (US)
    No me town no scum paint as town. Catch dishonest scum yes
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    08:17 PM ET (US)
    Ok, I need to shower and go to the grocery store but I will read everything

Question:
    1. Did Mabel perform her action already on Day 1? I'm asking you Robbie since you read the role so you can understand the mechanics

2. If I give you my role now, I lose my ability to execute Pacifica Northwest tonight since my action requires setup to work, and since the day is over, I literally can't set up the action again. Are you positive you need to know my role right now and can't wait until morning?
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:17 PM ET (US)
    Post #85 Robbie "A random player of another alignment will die."

Come on, it's literally right there, how is this so difficult for you to understand?
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:16 PM ET (US)
    Evidence of your scumpaint is indeed here
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:15 PM ET (US)
    P#52 devious lies
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:14 PM ET (US)
    Evidence here you scum
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:14 PM ET (US)
    Mable silly all bland has do is read tp see you treachery
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:13 PM ET (US)
    Well if your reading skill isn't to blame, then that just means you're scum who is knowingly throwing shade at me on totally false pretenses
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:13 PM ET (US)
    Bland share role. Me invite 1 more here
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:12 PM ET (US)
    Look at Robbie, lying again to try to scum paint me. I literally already said what action I submitted was, post #85
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:12 PM ET (US)
    Mable yet again twist world. Insult robbie reading skill. Mabel try say robbie said personal insult mean caveman speak.
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:11 PM ET (US)
    Are you seriously going to call me criticizing your stupid caveman talk gimmick a personal insult xD

We both fully know that's not how you normally type, and I seriously question your motives for hiding behind that gimmick this game. >.>
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:10 PM ET (US)
    Mabel no tell who she target
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:09 PM ET (US)
    Blandin mabel say i hide thoughts and tone. Im here yellin she scum angry. Me easy to figire out. More blatent lie from mabel
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:07 PM ET (US)
    If you are town, then your exceptionally poor reading comprehension will cost you as I am 100% town and you are the one that started with the shade.

But it seems more likely to me that you are a scum role.
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:07 PM ET (US)
    Mabel always insult personal. Robbie make valid point. Mabel go insult personal level. Robbie keep game related read. Mabel not. Scum radar go beep beep beep
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    08:06 PM ET (US)
    And to be upfront, in this group I had suspicions on both Robbie and Old Man McGucket

If Robbie hasn't added me to this chat, it would have been difficult to turn that suspicion around

I originally planned on Jailing Old Man McGucket tonight, and I think I referenced it earlier in Day 1 along the lines of 'I think they're either town or scum, but by the end of the day I'll have what I need to figure them out'

I was lightly referencing that I had planned on jailing them

But then as the day progressed I figured jailing the surviving counter wagon was a better choice
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:06 PM ET (US)
    Me never stop when scum in sight.
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:05 PM ET (US)
    Me invite town. Me wrong on mabel. Shit happen
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:04 PM ET (US)
    "Mabel-" my abillity kill scum" not feedback i got liar pants on fire"

LOL
    I literally pasted how my role works, not my fault your reading comprehension is as terrible as your ability to type coherently
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:03 PM ET (US)
    And you're still using that caveman speak as a crutch to hide your real tone and thoughts >.>
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    Mabel-" my abillity kill scum" not feedback i got liar pants on fire
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    Can we stop with the accusations within for a moment

Even if you have suspicions, it's better to keep communication high, not raise defenses, yeah?
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:02 PM ET (US)
    Your role card reads a lot like a role they would give to a neutral faction. So the reason you gave back my ability was because if you didn't you would instantly be outed as scum when you need to survive. So any town points or "trust" you gained from that is pretty much void.
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:01 PM ET (US)
    Get out me chat scum
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    08:01 PM ET (US)
    Honest me laugh so hard me pee pants
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    08:00 PM ET (US)
    Me? The hypocrite?

I have been completely honest about my role, meanwhile you've been hiding information about your role.
    You were the one that first accused me of being scum as well as you blatantly lied about me lying.

Seems like you're projecting just a bit there xD
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    07:57 PM ET (US)
    Mabel hypocrite. See how shade. When she does same. Mabel scum
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    07:55 PM ET (US)
    No elaborate. You share. Host say 4 plus me. Not clear on that before.
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    07:54 PM ET (US)
    What do you all think the town vs scum ratio is for this game? I'm very afraid that is 9v6

And with two town dead, that means we're at 7v6. We might already be lost ;-;

I also have to consider the possibility that this neighborhood isn't all town (and you all should be considering it too). If we're all town then that means there's only THREE town among all of:
    Sergei, Pacifica, Dipper, Stanley, Candy, Soos, Gideon, Wendy, Tambry

It's also worth noting that Robbie hasn't been honest with us. He has the role that Stanford submitted. He left out the majority of his role - check the thread.
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    07:49 PM ET (US)
    Dont
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    07:46 PM ET (US)
    Could you elaborate a little bit more on your role Blendin? You can do anything?? :o
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    07:44 PM ET (US)
    Me say kill PNW.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    07:39 PM ET (US)
    So here's the deal, I can do anything (within reason)

I can target anyone (within reason)

It just takes a while to set it all up

I chose to use my power to jail with option to execute the counter wagon

Why Jail?

It allows for a combination of protection, blocking, investigation via communication, and potentially even killing, it's just the most OP role for Town

If the main wagon turned out to be Scum, the counter wagon may very well have been likely Town, and perhaps vice versa

The versatility of jailing would just let me figure out how to play things depending on flips

Plus, it gives me the ability to figure things out one on one and make judgement based on personal reads

As scum, I would have used this ability to kill whoever I thought were Town leaders, not interrogate and clear or eliminate the Process of Elimination players

I can easily prove I am exactly what I say I am through Robbie, so it should be clear where my motives are and how I'm using my role mecahnically

With that said

Let me know how to proceed with Pacifica Northwest

Now that we're in a neighborhood, let's make the most of it!
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    07:34 PM ET (US)
    Ok, I finished up some errands, I have Pacifica Northwest in Jailor chat right now, they haven't posted anything yet, but we can ask them questions throughout the night and stuff
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    06:01 PM ET (US)
    Very sudden day end there
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    05:05 PM ET (US)
    I liked Grenda's post after they found out they aren't lynch immune, but it feels like it might be too little too late?
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    05:05 PM ET (US)
    Is Grenda who we want as the lynch for today?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    05:04 PM ET (US)
    yeah that makes sense

I need to go to the post office irl!

If I don't make it before end of day I'll be here later tonight
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    05:00 PM ET (US)
    I canceled my vote, don't want to put Pacifica 1 vote away from Grenda and risk someone swooping in at the last second to tie the votes
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:59 PM ET (US)
    GAH!

I'm thinking about risking voting for PacificaNorthwest if the day ends in one minute, just because I will have whichever one survives the tie in jail
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:58 PM ET (US)
    Does day end in 2 minutes, or does the day extension go for 2 more hours?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:55 PM ET (US)
    Mabel, please vote Pacifica Northwest
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:54 PM ET (US)
    I get the feeling someone in the chat told Grenda about my role...
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:41 PM ET (US)
    I think Pacifica Northwest just feels better to me

I'll be able to relay conversations between us and them throughout the night phase and if we think they're scum, I can just execute them
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    04:38 PM ET (US)
    if not tambry PWNW
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    04:36 PM ET (US)
    it fine, tambry counterwagon, no better idea
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:34 PM ET (US)
    As soon as Day 2 starts, I will share my role with Robbie and they can see what I meant here, and it should clear things up
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:32 PM ET (US)
    Ok, I read your role that you posted

I think it's too late in the day to give you my ability, I already have something prepared today and it would be too difficult to prepare again

But basically, you guys should to pick a counterwagon who you would be happy to see jailed
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    04:29 PM ET (US)
    "mabel + robbie married seems.fight like husband wife"

lol, ok you got a laugh out of me
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    04:27 PM ET (US)
    stan say that seem weird for scum to notice. not sure stan scum. tambry me no like coutner train tam
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    04:25 PM ET (US)
    me have lots ideas. mabel + robbie married seems.fight like husband wife.me no caer counter wagon. aside from where vote is
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:21 PM ET (US)
    Ok, Robbie, I think you should be able to see what I did today hopefully?
    FM-Mabel Pines
    07-29-2021
    04:14 PM ET (US)
    Welcome to the neighborhood Blendin ^^

As Robbie said, read up on the messages to get up to speed
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:10 PM ET (US)
    Please don't tell the chat, and I'll leave the counter wagon vote up to you
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:09 PM ET (US)
    Ok Robbie, I think you have to be Town if I'm speculating about how you're using your role

AND, I think you should be able to speculate about how I'm using my role as well?
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    04:06 PM ET (US)
    read whole chat you see how we stand
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:05 PM ET (US)
    Also, could I ask one of you to help make sure there is a definitive counter wagon today please?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:05 PM ET (US)
    Ok then, what is the consensus among you 3?

Do you trust each other at this point or is there hesitancy somewhere?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:03 PM ET (US)
    I was thinking of going in depth on Old Man MgGucket as one of the players in my blind spot, but this should speed it up
    FM-Robbie
    07-29-2021
    Yes
    07-29-2021
    yes it is!
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    Oh this is actually really helpful!!! Is this a 24/7 chat?
    07-29-2021
    04:02 PM ET (US)
    **Blendin Blandin has joined the neighborhood!**

Current Residents:
    FM-Robbie Valentino
    FM-Mabel Pines
    FM-Old Man Mgucket
    FM-Blendin Blandin

you may invite 1 more person to this neighborhood after the conditions are met!Edited 07-29-2021 04:02 PM
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    04:02 PM ET (US)
    Let's go!!!!!

(And yes I cleared with host that I can post it like this. The older messages are images because I needed to make the entire chat log fit in my day action's message which I'm using to clear myself)

41. ISO #1391

@FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

For example, I'd say:

I am scum aligned and none of Candy, Sergio, or Old man.

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

Mabel I don't see why you didn't out Blendin. He wasn't even in the neighborhood at first. You say he hinted at converting you, but I don't see that; I just see his explicit attempts to convert y'all to town.

Your story doesn't add up. There would be no reason, in between when you joined and when Blendin joined, that you wouldn't out Blendin as scum.

Your story doesn't add up and I'm thinking I'll just vote you, because I don't believe in letting anyone who claims lynch proof live just because they claim lynch proof. Unless someone can confirm you are lynch proof outside of yourself, it is just a fear tactic imo.

47. ISO #1397

Mabel I don't see why you didn't out Blendin. He wasn't even in the neighborhood at first. You say he hinted at converting you, but I don't see that; I just see his explicit attempts to convert y'all to town.

Your story doesn't add up. There would be no reason, in between when you joined and when Blendin joined, that you wouldn't out Blendin as scum.

Your story doesn't add up and I'm thinking I'll just vote you, because I don't believe in letting anyone who claims lynch proof live just because they claim lynch proof. Unless someone can confirm you are lynch proof outside of yourself, it is just a fear tactic imo.
    I targeted you with my day ability with a message that explains everything. You will have all these answers at End of Day/Start of Night. If you want I can post it publicly instead.

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

I targeted you with my day ability with a message that explains everything. You will have all these answers at End of Day/Start of Night. If you want I can post it publicly instead.
    I was under the impression this message + the colors were immediate. How did Blendin have time to choose according to your story, if this were not so?

50. ISO #1400