Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
CONGRATULATIONS TO ME! I KILLED A MAFIA! LETTUCE START!

1. I jailed and executed FM-Pacifica Northwest

2. I was invited to a neighborhood by FM-Robbie Valentino. The neighborhood included FM-Mabel Pines and FM-Old Man McGucket. Robbie had the Hell's Accountant abilities to confirm people's roles.

3. In Jailer Chat FM-Pacifica Northwest claimed a role that sounded very pro-town, but they confided in me that they were in fact a mobster / Mafia / scum!

4. I pretended to be neutral evil jailer in the chat with FM-Pacifica Northwest, to get as much information out of them as possible, which I now have.

5. Scum have sort of mastermind role that is a conversion role, and I believe it, because my role can directly combat it

6. I lied in neighborhood chat. I said I would free FM-Pacifica Northwest because I wasn't worried mafia partners were in the neighborhood. They would have stopped me or killed me if I had indicated that I would kill their partner. So I pretended like Pacifica Northwest as Townie and someone to work with. I apologize for this lie, but it was part of the strategy.

7. I also realized that my power could potentially do anything, and when I realized this, I realized I could even use it to convert ANYONE to Town. So I told my hood chat that if anyone wasn't Town, and wanted to become Town, all they had to do was say nothing. But if they were Town, to claim to be Town, and then I wouldn't waste an action trying to convert them to Town since they are already Town. Does that make sense? The conclusion was that they all claimed to be Town.

8. Both of my chats ended 1 hour before deadline. I had intended on posting this in neighborhood chat, but it ended because FM-Robbie Valentino died. And my jailor chat ended because I executed FM-Pacifica Northwest.

9. I'm requesting protection / watcher tonight, I'm planning on using my power to convert someone to Town, unless someone has a better idea of how I can use my power. I can do anything, but it will just take a long time to set it up. I am open to suggestions.
Interesting. May I ask, though, why Pacifica flipped "???"?