4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Based on what AIVION said, I think they day is ending at 7 PM EST now?
    what is your lynch priority btw. You've preferred Stanford and Grenda over Northwest. These are both lynches I regarded as yielding lower info. Grenda is too inoffensive of a lynch choice to hold anyone accountable for that lol

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    what is your lynch priority btw. You've preferred Stanford and Grenda over Northwest. These are both lynches I regarded as yielding lower info. Grenda is too inoffensive of a lynch choice to hold anyone accountable for that lol
    to be clear, I don't think grenda is a bad lynch. I just wanna see the thought process i guess

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

I honestly liked some of Grenda's recent posts, but I really don't like flipping the train at the last second to someone who's not online like Pacifica. In past FM games I've played it has rarely, rarely ever ended well. :\

Idk maybe I've just had bad luck in the past with it before, but I distinctly remember a previous game where we flipped at the final hour to one of the two town power roles in the game - they could have easily defended themselves if they were online, but they weren't and so we went down one of our power roles day 1. >.>

If we're going for one of the low activity offline posters, I'd much rather go for Sergei as well, his posting and votes felt very opportunistic and wolfy whereas Pacifica just feels coasty, but not necessarily scummy to me.

Otherwise I still think Stanford or Grenda is a better lynch than Pacifica.

15. ISO #865

I honestly liked some of Grenda's recent posts, but I really don't like flipping the train at the last second to someone who's not online like Pacifica. In past FM games I've played it has rarely, rarely ever ended well. :\

Idk maybe I've just had bad luck in the past with it before, but I distinctly remember a previous game where we flipped at the final hour to one of the two town power roles in the game - they could have easily defended themselves if they were online, but they weren't and so we went down one of our power roles day 1. >.>

If we're going for one of the low activity offline posters, I'd much rather go for Sergei as well, his posting and votes felt very opportunistic and wolfy whereas Pacifica just feels coasty, but not necessarily scummy to me.

Otherwise I still think Stanford or Grenda is a better lynch than Pacifica.
    that's a very good point about the online thing actually I don't know how I overlooked that lol. That's caused a little indecision in me

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Maybe apollogies, I've been extremly busy and have had no time to get onto here. Can people run me through the most recent events?
    Grenda, Pacifica, Sergei, Stanford, Stanley, Gideon

Those are the 6 that in my mind are lynch candidates for day 1.

The big wagon was on Grenda for a while, then Grenda realized she was mortal and started playing the game, and a train materialized almost out of thing air on Pacifica.

If you can focus on those 6, that's where you can best spend your time. Day is extended by two hours.

19. ISO #869

Grenda, Pacifica, Sergei, Stanford, Stanley, Gideon

Those are the 6 that in my mind are lynch candidates for day 1.

The big wagon was on Grenda for a while, then Grenda realized she was mortal and started playing the game, and a train materialized almost out of thing air on Pacifica.

If you can focus on those 6, that's where you can best spend your time. Day is extended by two hours.
    EBWODP: Those were the 6 that were lynch candidates for day 1.

At this point it's a little bit late to choose between anyone other than Grenda, Pacifica or maybe Stanford

20. ISO #870

I don't particularly want to lynch Pacifica, literally only reason I voted them was so there was a counter wagon in case grenda did something super townie. They haven't done anything super townie imo, so I still think Grenda is a solid lynch for today.

What is the current vote count?

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    Seems like I have to pick one of the trains.
    -vote FM-Grenda Grendinator
    I don't think this will flip well, but I don't see a reason to off NW yet either. Fact that people are swapping from Grenda to NW in the last moment is worrisome.
    I concur with your thought process here

The sudden flips make me think that Grenda could be in a scum team with some of the switchers

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Grenda Grendinator View Post
    i dosagree my train has been opportunistic and tamby seems opportunistic too
    I would prefer to vote and lynch Stanford anyway. But I also dont like how quickly everyone jumped to Northwest, trying to pile more votes to save you? And then Stanford was down to 1 (myself only). So why would I keep my vote parked where everyone else fled?

ANd there is still the possibility that your role was able to use an ability to extend the day, which you would want to do given all the train votes on you as we approached 5 PM.

28. ISO #878

Anyone else got more letters to share?[/QUOTE]

I think you are very clever, and your solution is very clever. ^^

I'm not convinced it's right though.

We're at EoD now, not SoD, everyone has had the chance to post. Meaning Santa has posted and they chose to not reveal any information about the mysterious presents. If it were something as simple and useful as that, then I feel like town santa would have spoken up.

And it doesn't make much sense for a scum santa to be helping town by outing other scum.

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

I would prefer to vote and lynch Stanford anyway. But I also dont like how quickly everyone jumped to Northwest, trying to pile more votes to save you? And then Stanford was down to 1 (myself only). So why would I keep my vote parked where everyone else fled?

ANd there is still the possibility that your role was able to use an ability to extend the day, which you would want to do given all the train votes on you as we approached 5 PM.
    A role that is able to extend the day, choosing to extend the day because they're the top train is about as NAI as it gets. x3

I could get behind a Stanford train though, I just don't want the Grenda train to get split between Grenda + Stanford and result in a Pacifica lynch. >.>

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

idk if you forgot i prefered voting staform over pacific too. look 4 yourself

33. ISO #883

We're at EoD now, not SoD, everyone has had the chance to post. Meaning Santa has posted and they chose to not reveal any information about the mysterious presents. If it were something as simple and useful as that, then I feel like town santa would have spoken up.

And it doesn't make much sense for a scum santa to be helping town by outing other scum.
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

This was directed at you btw, I screwed up the quote...

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

Anyone else got more letters to share?

And it doesn't make much sense for a scum santa to be helping town by outing other scum.[/QUOTE]

TBH it was Dipper who brought up the formation of the word "SCUM", I just tried to fill in the rest. I know it seems too easy, but what is the probability that "StanfordIsScum!" is 15 characters long.. And whatever the msg is, it allegedly has "!" in it. It makes sense that they needed a filler 15th character to make it add up to all 15 players.

Maybe Stanford is Santa himself. And the role is so OP that there is this Presents game that may ruin his OP evil role. Or maybe Santa has already revealed their letter but simply doesnt know what the msg is supposed to reveal (i.e., it might not be disclosed in the rolecard, if hosts/AIVION wanted to make it a mystery for all 15 players and then leave breadcrumbs with their Greek font=1 msgs, French and other language stuff, etc.).

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

Something is messed up with my Reply With Quote. Too lazy to figure it out. This is my commentary to Mabel:

TBH it was Dipper who brought up the formation of the word "SCUM", I just tried to fill in the rest. I know it seems too easy, but what is the probability that "StanfordIsScum!" is 15 characters long.. And whatever the msg is, it allegedly has "!" in it. It makes sense that they needed a filler 15th character to make it add up to all 15 players.

Maybe Stanford is Santa himself. And the role is so OP that there is this Presents game that may ruin his OP evil role. Or maybe Santa has already revealed their letter but simply doesnt know what the msg is supposed to reveal (i.e., it might not be disclosed in the rolecard, if hosts/AIVION wanted to make it a mystery for all 15 players and then leave breadcrumbs with their Greek font=1 msgs, French and other language stuff, etc.).

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Current Vote count (Wagonomics UwU)

FM-Stanley Pines (1 [L-7]):

FM-Soos Ramírez
    FM-Dipper Pines (1 [L-7]):

FM-Candy Chiu
    FM-Candy Chiu (1 [L-7]):

FM-Stanford Pines
    FM-Old Man McGucket (1 [L-7]):

FM-Tambry DiCicco
    FM-Grenda Grendinator (6 [L-2]):
    FM-Mabel Pines, FM-Blendin Blandin, FM-Gideon Gleeful, FM-Wendy Corduroy, FM-Dipper Pines, FM-Stanley Pines

FM-Robbie Valentino (2 [L-6]):
    FM-Pacifica Northwest, FM-Old Man McGucket

FM-Wendy Corduroy (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Sergei Caliendo

FM-Tambry DiCicco (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Robbie Valentino

FM-Gideon Gleeful (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Grenda Grendinator

Also a quick reminder! EoD is today! 5pm EST! (5 and a half hours from this post give or take) So let's see what happens

II: ξέρουν τα πάντα. Ο Cipher διατηρεί αυτήν τη γνώση
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanford Pines View Post
    Ok scrolling through that FM-Grenda Grendinator ISO I admit that slot is basically anti-town!!

I still want a valid case for why Candy is Towny however!! I'd share a sandwich!!
    I admit their 2nd half of posts are better than the 1st!
    But what makes them "town" is like the amount of effort in about >>3<< posts!?!? I didn't see anything spectacularly towny in those, please someone help me see it!?!?!

As Candy said themselves once: "I do like this post. Town points for putting in the effort." - clearly effort = town in their mind, therefore effort in a handful of posts can't possibly be town indicative of them since they'd aim for it as wolf!

Again if someone PLEASE could point out what makes candy towny, that'd be jolly sandwich and I could focus elsewhere at night!!
    -vote FM-Pacifica Northwest
    -vote unvote

dont want anyone cutting the day short here >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    Anyways we've gotten sidetracked

Lets have this as the second most votes
    Went through Stanford's ISO, I don't mind lynching on the off-chance that StanfordIsScum!

-vote FM-Stanford Pines

that underline/bold is a bit sus, toying with us as a scum?

Trying to get us to move off of the presents/letters discussion.
    -vote FM-Stanford Pines

I dig the Stanford counter wagon more than the Pacifica one. ^^

Not because of the letters thing though, I think that's a bit silly. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Nah, you know what? Let's do this

-vote FM-Robbie Valentino
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robbie Valentino View Post
    -vote fm-pacifica northwest
    -vote FM-Stanford Pines
    -vote unvote

canceling my vote for now, we still have a few more hours in the day, according to previous host post?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanford Pines View Post
    Grenada no longer anti town?

Ties could be bad, we don't know how ties are broken
    -vote fm-pacifica northwest
    i actually dont have a strong scumread on pacifica but nobody wants stanford
    Seems like I have to pick one of the trains.
    I don't think this will flip well, but I don't see a reason to off NW yet either. Fact that people are swapping from Grenda to NW in the last moment is worrisome.
    -vote Gideon Gleeful

follow ur hart
    FM-Blendin Blandin, FM-Gideon Gleeful, FM-Wendy Corduroy, FM-Stanley Pines, FM-Mabel Pines, FM-Tambry DiCicco

FM-Pacifica Northwest (4 [L-4]):
    FM-Old Man McGucket, FM-Candy Chiu, FM-Robbie Valentino, FM-Stanford Pines

FM-Pacifica Northwest, FM-Dipper Pines

FM-Sergei Caliendo

FM-Gideon Gleeful (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Grenda Grendinator

FM-Soos Ramírez

This should be accurate? I think? Stanford is the only one who really changed from Grenda to Pacifica, but there were people like Dipper who jumped ship completely.

40. ISO #890

you seem to do a lot of critical thinkin and hypothesus that i like but it usually serves to put some1 else in the shit how am i supposed to respond to some1 extending the day? for all i know you did that and had a response canned for when you activate that kind of ability
    If there is a legit "extend the day" ability, then the owner of it chose to use it in order to save you. There is no other reason I can think of, unless there is some troll mechanic like "whoever speaks in extended day dies" or something like that.

41. ISO #891

If there is a legit "extend the day" ability, then the owner of it chose to use it in order to save you. There is no other reason I can think of, unless there is some troll mechanic like "whoever speaks in extended day dies" or something like that.
    then they have good reads and are probably town

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

Practically almost home days over await end day post

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

44. ISO #894

Sorry this is taking a while I'm almost done I promise! A couple images to make up for the wait:

Beautiful aren't they?

Last edited by AIVION; July 29th, 2021 at 04:03 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

45. ISO #895

End of Day 1. FM-Grenda Grendinator has been found guilty! Time for their punishment!!

End of Day wagon!
    FM-Soos Ramírez
    FM-Pacifica Northwest (4 [L-4]):
    FM-Candy Chiu, FM-Stanford Pines, FM-Old Man McGucket, FM-Robbie Valentino
    FM-Tambry DiCicco, FM-Mabel Pines, FM-Blendin Blandin, FM-Gideon Gleeful, FM-Wendy Corduroy, FM-Stanley Pines
    FM-Pacifica Northwest, FM-Dipper Pines
    FM-Sergei Caliendo

Grenda Grendinator is now dead. Looks like that Mechanical Teddy bear had quite the little showing of their death. It was too gruesome for Disney television so it wasn't showed! Their role and submitted role was thus:

Spoiler : Role :

Town Customs Enforcement Agent

Each night, you may select one action from the following:

Review Report 1: Deliveries and Alignment Changes
    You get a report of all deliveries made of any items this night. You only are informed of the destination of the item, not the source.
    If any alignment changes occur, you are informed of the destination alignment and count.

Review Report 2: Surveillance
    You bug a target, seeing anyone who visited them that night and anyone they visited.

Alternatively, starting n2, you may conduct a raid

Raid
    During a raid, a targeted player is placed under arrest and unable to perform any actions. You are given a unique anonymous chat with this player for the night. You are provided an inventory of any items they have and have the ability to confiscate them for yourself.

Possible Feedback:

Player X received item Y.
    Alignment Z has N new members.
    Player X visited Player Y.
    Player A visited Player X.

Your raid target has been arrested and has the following inventory:

Win Condition: Eliminate all evil-doers. You do not need to survive to the end. If the Town's wincon is achieved, you win even if you are dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive.

They had a last will! it is:
    Spoiler : Last Will :

Grenda Grendinator

Town lookin

Robbie Valentino <-- no lynch
    Mabel Pines
    Candy Chiu
    Stanley Pines
    Dipper Pines
    Old Man McGucket
    Sergei Caliendo

Pacifica Northwest <- no scum read
    Soos Ramírez <- no big read

Wendy Corduroy <-- prob town?
    Blendin Blandin
    Tambry DiCicco <-- maybe town?
    Gideon Gleeful
    Stanford Pines

Spoiler : Submitted Role :

The McCafe

You are a multi-millionaire entrepreneur and playboy of anti-viruswareTech™. On the first night you will get $SMACKD for unknown reasons, it could possibly be suicide but who's counting anyway? (you are still counted as alive for the sake of wincons but are super untargetable this does not proc a charge of protection) Then suddenly, on night two, you will rise from the grave (sleepily) and learn a secret about this game that otherwise you wouldn't know about. Once day three begins a 24 hour timer will start.. As soon as the timer goes off, nothing happens. but you knew nothing would happen and can use this to scare scum using some weird wifom shit you thought up.

The sandwich gods did not Deem FM-Stanford Pines Worthy of Life any longer and found his lack of faith in the Sandwich force Disturbing! They didn't say sandwich a whole bunch of times! They have been smitted! Their role and submitted role are thus:

Town Sandwich Addict

Host post at the beginning of the game: "Do not anger the Sandwich God!"

Title says it all, you're addicted to and worship sandwiches

Every post you must say "Sandwich" or "Sandvich" or face the wrath of the Sandwich God (host will pay attention to this)

During the day you must eat an ingredient:

Tomato: An ordinary tomato that prevents you from being attacked that night

Ham: Yummy yummy ham, a few things could happen if you eat this
    25% chance of instant death
    10% chance of nothing
    65% chance of being given a permanent day chat with a random person that the host decides, this may or may not be someone of the same alignment

Bread: You are able to reveal your role but not your alignment to everyone in the game, self explanatory.

Egg: Force someone to say "egg" in every post for that day.

Mayonnaise: You gain an extra vote for that day; however are forced to say "Mayonnaise" in every post PERMANENTLY. Note that this does NOT replace saying "Sandwich" or "Sandvich" in every post, it just adds to it. You may only eat Mayonnaise once

Godly Sandvich: This sandvich was inspired by a good russian friend of mine and will give you a random buff of the hosts choosing when consumed. Can only eat this Sanvich once. "Sandvich make me strong!"

Night abilities: You may spread the news of the Sandwich god to someone, and they will get feedback saying a Sandwich worshipper visited them in the night to spread the good news about the church of Sandwich.

Win Condition: Eliminate all evil-doers. You do not need to survive to the end. If the Town's wincon is achieved, you win even if you are dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive.

Spoiler : Submitted role :

Hell's Accountant
    Your life's work has been to make dealings with the dead, but you're on a vacation in the land of living now. As such, you can now make dealings with the living yet still own a portion of your old powers with regards the dead. To make dealings with the living, however, you first must invite them. With good feedback you might one day be allowed to invite multiple people.

Day Abilities
    Each day, you may choose to use one of the following abilities:
    1) Spirit Judge
    Allow the dead to vote during the night for a player's slot to be killed off. Tied votes mean no death. There must be at least 4+ players dead in order for this ability to function!

2) Spirit Message
    Allow each of the dead to pass on a message to the land of the living through the hosts. Max character length is 500. Expiration date is EoN.

3) Merchanting Neighborizer
    Invite a living player to a neighborhood with you. You have a private chat with all the living in your neighborhood, and everyone in the neighborhood can give parts of their owned abilities to any other member of the neighborhood by PM'ing or DM'ing any of the hosts. PM'ing or DM'ing the host is a must to transfer abilities, and everyone can do it only thrice per any phase. Ability transfer is instant.
    You can invite a max of 4 people to your neighborhood in a single day when someone previously transferred abilities to you. The amount by how many additional players you can invite to your neighborhood is identical to how many times any ability has been transferred to you. Each occurrence gives you 1 extra charge. Charges are not permanent and get lost once used. Only 4 people may be apart of this neighborhood total. If any of your neighbors die, they may not be replaced with anyone else so choose wisely who you invite to the neighborhood! If you die the neighborhood immediately collapses and all powers that would be gained are lost.
    Additionally:
    -You have a passive that each night grants you a 10% chance to revive. If you do, you absorb all the powers of everyone else who's dead at the time. If they have charges to their abilities and they are at zero charges you do NOT gain their ability!

Current Playercount and who's dead!!
    Still alive in Gravity Falls:
    @FM-Robbie Valentino
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco
    Dead and gone:
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator - Customs Enforcement Agent Died due to guilty votes among players Evil Teddy bear punished them!
    @FM-Stanford Pines - Sandwich Addict - Smitted by the Sandwich Gods!

Night 1 Ends: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1

REMEMBER TO HAVE ALL YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS IN PLEASE 1 HOUR BEFORE END OF NIGHT! Thank you!

Last edited by AIVION; July 29th, 2021 at 08:21 PM.

46. ISO #896

Day 2 Ding dong! Let me in the Pizza has arrived!

"Gravity falls... This isn't the same gravity falls I remember..." The man walks back and forth between what looks like a clearing into a dimly lit forest. It's night time. The Mystery Shack's dim lights shine brightly behind him. He can feel the gaze of hundreds of beings... judging him. Watching him. They need to know what he's thinking. What he's planning.

"It'll be alright" He exclaimed, smiling into the darkness "Gravity Falls will be mine soon... and when it is. No one will be safe."

He starts to walk into the forest, with a new found determination at his side.

Looks like FM-Robbie Valentino didn't quite make the cut! He was torn to pieces but before it could be shown on television the studio cut it off! How rude! So much for my taxpayers dime! >: (
    Ah well... His role/Last Will/Submitted role are thus:

Town Hell's Accountant

Your life's work has been to make dealings with the dead, but you're on a vacation in the land of living now. As such, you can now make dealings with the living yet still own a portion of your old powers with regards the dead. To make dealings with the living, however, you first must invite them. With good feedback you might one day be allowed to invite multiple people.

Day Abilities
    Each day, you may choose to use one of the following abilities:
    1) Spirit Judge
    Allow the dead to vote during the night for a player's slot to be killed off. Tied votes mean no death. There must be at least 4+ players dead in order for this ability to function!

2) Spirit Message
    Allow each of the dead to pass on a message to the land of the living through the hosts. Max character length is 500. Expiration date is EoN.

3) Merchanting Neighborizer
    Invite a living player to a neighborhood with you. You have a private chat with all the living in your neighborhood, and everyone in the neighborhood can give parts of their owned abilities to any other member of the neighborhood by PM'ing or DM'ing any of the hosts. PM'ing or DM'ing the host is a must to transfer abilities, and everyone can do it only thrice per any phase. Ability transfer is instant.
    You can invite a max of 4 people to your neighborhood in a single day when someone previously transferred abilities to you. The amount by how many additional players you can invite to your neighborhood is identical to how many times any ability has been transferred to you. Each occurrence gives you 1 extra charge. Charges are not permanent and get lost once used. Only 4 people may be apart of this neighborhood total. If any of your neighbors die, they may not be replaced with anyone else so choose wisely who you invite to the neighborhood! If you die the neighborhood immediately collapses and all powers that would be gained are lost.

Additionally:
    -You have a passive that each night grants you a 10% chance to revive. If you do, you absorb all the powers of everyone else who's dead at the time. If they have charges to their abilities and they are at zero charges you do NOT gain their ability!

Win condition: Eliminate all evil-doers. You do not need to survive to the end. If the Town's wincon is achieved, you win even if you are dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive.

He had a last will! it is:

KILL MABEL MABEL IS SCUM!

Spoiler : Submitted Role :

Santa
    At the start of the game a message will appear:
    He's making a list, checking it twice, going to find out who's naughty or nice, Santa Clause is coming to town!
    Once per night you may visit every player in the game even Night 0. Seeing as how you are Santa you can give each player a single gift of your choice that they can wake up to each morning. The gift will be wrapped like a present. The player has the choice of opening it. If opened the player MUST use the present during that Day or night phase or face modkill. The player can choose to give the unwrapped present away at any point.
    Gifts may include 1 use abillities and 1 use items. The same item/abillity can't be given out twice. Since you're Santa you get to chose every players gift, You are also limited to one type of killing gift per night. You can use the gift along with your roles action.
    Example abillities and items:
    You have recieved a 1 shot gun.
    You have recieved a 1 shot gun (When used backfires upon the user)hidden portion.
    You have recieved the abillity to alert tonight. This attack doesn't piece immunity and is considered a basic attack.
    You have recieved a 1 shot night immune vest.
    You have recieved a 1 shot night immune vest (when used it removes a players vote for the day)hidden portion
    You have recieved a magic lamp with a genie, you get any wish of your choice. (Hidden info: Hosts can choose to deny said wish XD)
    You have recieved a gold necklace when worn if you are lynched that day you will randomly kill a player that lynched you.
    You've recieved a magic diary that allows you to have a chat with the player of your choice.
    You've recieved a goat hoof that creates a chat between two people, who ever talks the least will be killed.
    Use your imagination please .
    You've recieved the abillity to to place a bounty on a player, if that players lynched/killed, you recieve one wish.
    Santa must send the list to hosts at least 5 hours before SOD(edited)

FM-Pacifica Northwest was unlucky and stumbled upon some ancient crazy secret of some Aztec shrine deep into the woods. She got lost in the mazes and was never seen again!! Her role/Last Will/Submitted Role are thus:

??? Protective Paint JOAT

1. []Protective JOAT: You have access to 4 unique abilities:
      1. []Doctor - The Doctor can protect a player from death at night
        []Roleblocker - The Roleblocker can block a player from successfully performing their action at night
        []Jailkeeper - The Jailkeeper both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night
        []Jailor - The Jailor both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night. Additionally, the jailor shares a temporary night chat with their target player at night, with the option to execute their target. You are limited to 1 execution and it doesn't count as an unstoppable attack.

[]Paint Your Action: Each night you wish to perform an action, you must submit a personalized drawing of the action you would like to undertake. You can only use each action once. You must submit your drawing to the hosts and the drawing will be publicized in the game thread at Start of Day.

There was more to this role card...You are sure there was. You looked around.. it seemed to of vanished without a trace! Who could of done such an awful thing???!!

She had a LW! It is:

There was a note near the entrance of the temple! It said:

Spoiler : Note :

I JAILED AND EXECUTED THE COUNTERWAGN, PACIFICA NORTHWEST, TO PROVE MY ABILITIES. I CAN DO ANYHTING WITHIN REASON. IF YOU ARE SCUM I CAN CONVERT YOU TO TOWN TONIGHT.

Spoiler : Submitted role :

The Author

You have the power of plot-kills.

By the end of Day 1, you MUST submit a list of all other players in the game to the host(s). On the first night, if they are alive, you will kill the first player on top of that list. On the second night, you will kill the 2nd top-player on the list. And so on and so-forth until kill attempts have been made on all players on the list.

Your kills cannot be redirected nor role-blocked. HOWEVER, if the player is dead by the time it is their turn on the list, nothing will happen and you will make no kill attempts.

You have the ability to strike up to 3 names off your list. You may only do this once and you must choose the 3 names immediately (no choosing 1 name D2 1 name D3 so on and so forth).

FM-Wendy Corduroy Was walking around in a sleepy stupor and all of a sudden they got $SMACKD down from the heavens! They are Dead! Their role/submitted role will not be shown!

Current Playercount and who's dead!!
    Still alive in Gravity Falls:
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco
    Dead and gone:
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator - Customs Enforcement Agent Died due to guilty votes among players Evil Teddy bear punished them!
    @FM-Stanford Pines - Sandwich Addict - Smitted by the Sandwich Gods!
    @FM-Robbie Valentino - Hell's Accountant - Torn apart!
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest - ??? Protective Paint JOAT Lost in an Aztec temple!
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy - ??? They were $mackd!

Day 2 Ends: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...so=20210801T17

I cut down the day to 5PM! It's just easier for both Mag and I sorry for the inconvenience!

6 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by AIVION; July 30th, 2021 at 04:18 PM.

47. ISO #897

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME! I KILLED A MAFIA! LETTUCE START!

1. I jailed and executed FM-Pacifica Northwest

2. I was invited to a neighborhood by FM-Robbie Valentino. The neighborhood included FM-Mabel Pines and FM-Old Man McGucket. Robbie had the Hell's Accountant abilities to confirm people's roles.

3. In Jailer Chat FM-Pacifica Northwest claimed a role that sounded very pro-town, but they confided in me that they were in fact a mobster / Mafia / scum!

4. I pretended to be neutral evil jailer in the chat with FM-Pacifica Northwest, to get as much information out of them as possible, which I now have.

5. Scum have sort of mastermind role that is a conversion role, and I believe it, because my role can directly combat it

6. I lied in neighborhood chat. I said I would free FM-Pacifica Northwest because I wasn't worried mafia partners were in the neighborhood. They would have stopped me or killed me if I had indicated that I would kill their partner. So I pretended like Pacifica Northwest as Townie and someone to work with. I apologize for this lie, but it was part of the strategy.

7. I also realized that my power could potentially do anything, and when I realized this, I realized I could even use it to convert ANYONE to Town. So I told my hood chat that if anyone wasn't Town, and wanted to become Town, all they had to do was say nothing. But if they were Town, to claim to be Town, and then I wouldn't waste an action trying to convert them to Town since they are already Town. Does that make sense? The conclusion was that they all claimed to be Town.

8. Both of my chats ended 1 hour before deadline. I had intended on posting this in neighborhood chat, but it ended because FM-Robbie Valentino died. And my jailor chat ended because I executed FM-Pacifica Northwest.

9. I'm requesting protection / watcher tonight, I'm planning on using my power to convert someone to Town, unless someone has a better idea of how I can use my power. I can do anything, but it will just take a long time to set it up. I am open to suggestions.

48. ISO #898

You guys see 2 Presents with something sticking inside the Wrappers! The first two players to say "GRAB A PRESENT" Will acquire one of the presents!

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900