Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2934
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    I thought he was town and I thought he really did just want to go faster. I wanted to work with him to do some cool stuff, but instead he decided to start attacking me in thread because I wasn't willing to risk scum team expanding.
    Bro, I understood your hesitations, I spoke with you in private so we could maximize my role, you told me to veteran alert + mason you, I put that order in, and then you threatened me because I wasn't allowed to do 3 actions in once? And because it wasn't decided if I could revive or not because maybe too OP????

what in the fuck Candy

I told you, tell me what to do and I'd do it

So I did it

Then you threatened me

That's when I take no more bullshit

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Bro, I understood your hesitations, I spoke with you in private so we could maximize my role, you told me to veteran alert + mason you, I put that order in, and then you threatened me because I wasn't allowed to do 3 actions in once? And because it wasn't decided if I could revive or not because maybe too OP????

what in the fuck Candy

I told you, tell me what to do and I'd do it

So I did it

Then you threatened me

That's when I take no more bullshit
    You're twisting this very weirdly. I definitely did not put "veteran + mason" as my most preferred thing for you to do, except when I thought you could attach an apple to it. When you said you couldn't, I moved on to other things you could do, but you went on with the veteran mason thing anyways.

11. ISO #1661

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    Wiyh 40 Minutws to ho. , doesnt mwan much. He creatws opporrunitirs for norr people to v ote mw anns to generate an explanation Fir hii, to switChh vore frim you to me.
    Eith 40 minutes ro go, doesnt mean much. He creates oppirtinities fir more prople to vote me and tp generrstr an explsnation for hin to swiych vote from you tp ne.
    I came back to the Assembly (truly, I had entered and exited the room many, many times), and saw that Tambry thought I had been setting her death up! This was absolutely not true, and I hoped people would switch to Dipper Pines before Tambry was declared guilty, with 5 minutes left into the session...

12. ISO #1662

You're twisting this very weirdly. I definitely did not put "veteran + mason" as my most preferred thing for you to do, except when I thought you could attach an apple to it. When you said you couldn't, I moved on to other things you could do, but you went on with the veteran mason thing anyways.
    I literally copy pasted my rolecard

You can see I am Town, and your motives are now exposed

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    @FM-Old Man McGucket

Tambry is TOWN.

@FM-Candy Chiu

Tambry is a good person to protect again
    I was honestly confused by the enormous amount of claims, often conflicting, made by people who spoke faster than their shadow did... but I really thought DiCicco should at least live to see another day, especially as she seemed to be an undisputed giver of protection. Lynching her that day seemed completely nonsensical to me.

18. ISO #1668

2 mins

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    I was honestly confused by the enormous amount of claims, often conflicting, made by people who spoke faster than their shadow did... but I really thought DiCicco should at least live to see another day, especially as she seemed to be an undisputed giver of protection. Lynching her that day seemed completely nonsensical to me.
    OOh yeah give him another day.

Just 1 more day till you all find out! One day alwayus just around the corner! Horseshet

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

Days over give us a bit

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

28. ISO #1678

The day has ended. The people of Gravity Falls, after much deliberation, have decided to banish Dipper Pines from the town under the suspicion of high treason and conspiracy against the community. However, the Judge of the Court in town has decided to override the Jury's vote, and has instead sentenced Tambry DiCicco to permanent exile, under penalty of death should they ever return. Unfortunately, there is virtually no evidence to indicate they were anything other than a law-abiding citizen of this town. They were a
    Spoiler : Rolecard :
    Town Goddess of Protection
    You are the Goddess of Protection.

At the start of the game everyone, other than yourself, is under your protection.
    At the start of the game everyone receives a bottle of cyanide pills. A player may consume a cyanide pill at night to kill themselves. This death is healable by doctor-type roles, but otherwise the player will die - triggering the aura of protection bestowed upon them by the Goddess.

As you are a divine being, you cannot be killed. If you get attacked then you retreat from the mortal realm, leaving behind your role and role submission, but no last will - deities don't need last wills. You may continue to post in the thread, but you may not vote, nor may you conduct any sort of night action. After you have retreated from the mortal realm, you may not be brought back through any means. If you die everyone loses their aura of protection and you lose all other abilities you have including items/buffs/etc.

A player under your protection receives the following feedback:
    You feel an aura of protection surrounding you!
    A player that dies while under your aura of protection has their death message replaced with:
    Player Name was sent to the hospital last night with life-threatening injuries. They didn't survive the trip and were found dead on arrival. The coroner is on their way to assess role, alignment, and role submission.
    The player that died receives the following message:
    Everything fades to black as you die. As you feel your heart beat for a final time, you come face to face with a divine being. She tells you it's not your time yet.

You are in limbo. You are dead, but also not. You may not post in the thread nor any chats at this time.
    The player is temporarily moved to the graveyard without their role, alignment, or role submission being revealed. At a random point within the next hour the following message is sent in the game thread:
    By the time the coroner arrived, Player Name had fully recovered from their injuries and will be rejoining the town.
    The dead player receives the following message:
    You open your eyes to find yourself alive again- although you no longer feel the aura of protection you felt before.

You may resume posting in the thread.
    Each night the Goddess of Protection may target a player other than herself. If that player was not already under her protection, then they fall under her protection at the start of the next day.
    Note:
    - If the targeted player is already under protection and they are not attacked, then they receive no feedback.
    - If the targeted player is already under protection, and they ARE attacked. Then they die and come back to life as usual. But the feedback the player receives is:
    "You open your eyes to find yourself alive again- although you no longer feel the aura of protection you felt before. But then the moment you stand up from your hospital bed, you feel the aura of protection return!"
    - If the targeted player is NOT already under protection, and they ARE attacked. Then the targeted player dies and is not resurrected as the protection is applied at start of day, therefore the targeted player would already be dead.
    Win condition: Eliminate all evil-doers. You do not need to survive to the end. If the Town's wincon is achieved, you win even if you are dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive.
    .Their submitted role:
    Spoiler : Submitted Role :
    Boris

Description: Intoxicated by all the beautiful women, men, and robots of this town, you can't help but to celebrate with a Toast.

Night ability: You have 13 servings of potato vodka. Each night, select from zero or more of the following actions that will consume some shots of vodka:

A, 2 shots - Gain an (anonymous?) night chat with your target
    B. 3 shots - Throw a party at your house! anyone who visits you will be roleblocked and any abilities that they would use to target you fails. Can only use this particular ability once a night.
    C. 5 shots - Roleblock the player and force them to type in garbled sentences (through this website:
    https://www.drunk-translator.com/?lang=eng&drunkness=35 Alcohol level 2nd from max.)
    D. 5 shots - Light a person on fire, causing them and everyone else visiting them to burn to death. May self target.

Special Mechanics: If you run out of vodka (shots down to 0), you go mad and turn into a Jester! Win-con changes to must get lynched to win as a neutral Jester. (This means your alignment is now officially changed to neutral!)

Old Man Gucket was sent to the hospital last night with life-threatening injuries. They didn't survive the trip and were found dead on arrival. The coroner is on their way to assess role, alignment, and role submission.

Current Playercount and who's dead!!
    Still alive in Gravity Falls:
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    Dead and gone:
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator - Customs Enforcement Agent Died due to guilty votes among players Evil Teddy bear punished them!
    @FM-Stanford Pines - Sandwich Addict - Smitted by the Sandwich Gods!
    @FM-Robbie Valentino - Hell's Accountant - Torn apart!
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest - ??? Protective Paint JOAT Lost in an Aztec temple!
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco - Goddess of protection lynched

@FM-Old Man Gucket may not post anymore and has to unvote!

The Coroner has managed to locate their last will, it contained the following:
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Blendin, for the love of god, PLEASE read the super-long post Mabel wrote, and ideally the entirety of day 2 that you missed. I know it's long and painful but I have serious doubts that a scum could fabricate that kind of defense. The same applies to the rest of you that haven't read shit properly!

Night 3

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by AIVION; August 1st, 2021 at 03:39 PM.

29. ISO #1679

throughout the night FM-Wendy Corduroy sleepily woke up and is now alive! They learned a deep secret about the game

30. ISO #1680

The coroner's came back and FM-Old Man Mcgucket seems to be just fine! They have rejoined the game tonight!
    Last edited by AIVION; August 1st, 2021 at 03:33 PM.

31. ISO #1681

Nights gonna be over but SoD will be extended unable to cater to game rn

Sorry for inconvenience!

32. ISO #1682

Update: From how its looking SoD may not be til sometime in the morning I believe mag fell asleep I'd make the SoD post but vacation so no computer u.u
    Last edited by AIVION; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:40 PM.

33. ISO #1683

Update: we are currently trying to collaborate on a SoD post it may come up this morning or later as I'm busy and were debating on if we wanna extend the day or not because of this.

I am terribly sorry!

34. ISO #1684

Okay final update!! SoD post officially made! Yay!!

We start at 4pm EST its easiest and best time for Mag!

35. ISO #1685

Day 3
    The Town of Gravity Falls was shook by the sound of gunfire last night! Stanley Pines and Gideon Gleeful lay dead after they were shot to death by parties unknown. Police believe the killings to be part of a larger war between opposing factions of the organized crime syndicates operating in the town, as both Stanley Pines and Gideon Gleeful were found, posthumously, to have engaged in illegal activities. Their obituaries have been published in the local newspaper.

The Gravity Falls Chronicle
    Town Rocked By Organized Crime Hits
    Stanley Pines and Gideon Gleeful were found dead last night. The police currently believe they are the victims of a larger ongoing crime war in the Town. Stanley Pines is believed to have suffered from mental illness, likely caused by alcoholism, as he was well-known for throwing large parties involving the very liberal consumption of alcohol. They were a
    Jester Boris

Description: Intoxicated by all the beautiful women, men, and robots of this town, you can't help but to celebrate with a Toast.

Night ability: You have 13 servings of potato vodka. Each night, select from zero or more of the following actions that will consume some shots of vodka:

A, 2 shots - Gain an (anonymous?) night chat with your target
    B. 3 shots - Throw a party at your house! anyone who visits you will be roleblocked and any abilities that they would use to target you fails. Can only use this particular ability once a night.
    C. 5 shots - Roleblock the player and force them to type in garbled sentences (through this website: https://www.drunk-translator.com/?lang=eng&drunkness=35 Alcohol level 2nd from max.)
    D. 5 shots - Light a person on fire, causing them and everyone else visiting them to burn to death. May self target.

Special Mechanics: If you run out of vodka (shots down to 0), you go mad and turn into a Jester! Win-con changes to must get lynched to win as a neutral Jester. (This means your alignment is now officially changed to neutral!) (hidden info: can win if they’re alive at the end with the mastermind)
    Wincon: Get lynched during the day.
    Gideon Gleeful appears to have been a vampire plotting to take control of the town.
    They were a
    Neutral Mastermind Alucard ~

Your powers are bullshit.

You have the chance to avoid being lynched one time. But you must speak the words I am Bullshit and I know it before you are hammered otherwise it can't happen. (HIDDEN HOST NOTES: there's only a low chance it'll work)

At night you may take a enthusiastic walk around the town. If you visit someone that would otherwise kill you, you avoid it and you kill them instead. This counts as a visit to said player.

You have the ability to steal the soul of a player that kills you (or if your lynch ability works the player who voted you first). (HIDDEN HOST NOTES: 30% chance but protects from all attacks and drains first attacker).

When you do so you will drain them of their life force, taking their account for your own use and becoming them. You will still keep your role and not theirs.

This section of the role card seems to be snuffed out. This was the final act of the Mastermind it seems... but they were connected to a faction it seems.

Their last wills were:

Additionally, the police received calls from people identifying themselves as the killer(s) of the two. Their conversations have been recorded by our journalists:
    Spoiler : Stanley Pines Death Note :
    I WILL BE MVP TOWN

Spoiler : Gideon Gleeful Death Note :
    Hi. This is Old Man Mcgucket. I am taking responsibility for this kill. Its intended target was Gideon Gleeful. If I die tonight, my last will should be appended with the following code:
    A2LX5MM10T

If I do not have a last will appended with that code, you will know my body was tampered with.

Submitted Roles:
    Spoiler : Stanley Pines :

Sandwich Addict:

Host post at the beginning of the game: "Do not anger the Sandwich God!"

Title says it all, you're addicted to and worship sandwiches

Every post you must say "Sandwich" or "Sandvich" or face the wrath of the Sandwich God (host will pay attention to this)

During the day you must eat an ingredient

Tomato: An ordinary tomato that prevents you from being attacked that night

Ham: Yummy yummy ham, a few things could happen if you eat this
    25% chance of instant death
    10% chance of nothing
    65% chance of being given a permanent day chat with a random person that the host decides, this may or may not be someone of the same alignment

Bread: You are able to reveal your role but not your alignment to everyone in the game, self explanatory.

Egg: Force someone to say "egg" in every post for that day.

Mayonnaise: You gain an extra vote for that day; however are forced to say "Mayonnaise" in every post PERMANENTLY. Note that this does NOT replace saying "Sandwich" or "Sandvich" in every post, it just adds to it. You may only eat Mayonnaise once

Godly Sandwich: The sandwich gods bless you with the ability to smite one poor soul during that day. You may only eat the godly sandwich twice

Night abilities: You are able to protect someone from all night attacks, OR utilize a one use night kill. (you may protect yourself)

Hidden flavor (don't send this to players): If they eat two or more ingredients you must post "Someone has invoked the wrath of the Sandwich God!" and smite them at the end of the day.

Second flavor: If they do not post "Sandwich"/"Sandvich" or (if they eat Mayonnaise) "Mayonnaise is not a real instrument, Spongebob.", the host will say as a flavor "Someone has invoked the wrath of the Sandwich God!" and smite them at the end of the day

Spoiler : Gideon Gleeful :

Oracle

At night you may use one of the following abilities:
    Fortune's End: If the player you target is your alignment, remove all debuffs from them (poison, blackmail, suits, etc.. it is host's discretion what does and does not count as a "debuff" unless it is explicitly stated). If the player is NOT your alignment, instead, remove all buffs from them (heals, baker/motivator, extra votes, etc.. once again this is host's discretion). Repeat this effect on each person who visits your target. Fortune's End does not remove buffs granted temporarily by items, or buffs that either have or are provided by spell immunity. Each person effected gains one charge of Oracle's Blessing for each debuff purged, and you gain a charge of Oracle's Blessing for each buff purged. Buff dispelling or debuff purging does not remove stacks of Oracle's Blessing.

Fate's Edict: Target player gains 1 level of basic attack immunity, equivalent to an auto-vest (+1 defense value) for the night. This is NOT a heal, it is a VEST. This is important for later. They are also unable to use killing actions, or items. If you block any attacks, both you and your target gain one charge of Oracle's Blessing.

Purifying Flames: Attack a player, (-1), then at the end of the night, heal them (+1) and grant them one charge of Oracle's Blessing. (The heal and blessing can be stopped by using Fortune's End, and always occur at the end of the order of operations). Killing a player in this manner will grant you between 250 and 1200 gold (or other currency if relevant). This amount of gold is determined by the hosts and should directly reflect the amount of impact you had on the game- more gold for more impact- while they were alive.
    False Promise: One charge. At the end of the following day, if the target lynched has one or more charges of Oracle's Blessing, they are temporarily sustained. Instead of being lynched, the host posts https://cutewallpaper.org/21/oracle-...Wallpapers.jpg this image with no context, because fuck you. While in this sustained manner, any damage or healing the target receives is delayed until the end of the effect, with any healing effects being doubled. If the target receives more healing than damage before the end of the following day phase, they will live. At the start of the next day, the player in sustainment should not be placed in the living players or dead players list, rather a separate list labelled "Sustained". The player sustained may use night actions and vote as normal until their death. Charges of False Promise recharge slowly over time, at a rate of 1 per 45 days.

For example:
    A. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, the Oracle uses Purifying Flames on Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy comes back to life. (+1 total healing)
    B. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, the Oracle does something completely unrelated to Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy dies. (0 total healing)
    C. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, the Oracle uses Purifying Flames on Timmy, and the mafia shoots Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy dies (0 total healing)
    D. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, James the Doctor heals Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy lives (+2 total healing).
    The lynched player is informed that they have been given temporary sustainment by the Oracle, and that they are at risk of dying at the end of the following day phase if they do not receive enough healing.

Additional attributes:
    1. If you use a night action on a player who has a stack of Oracle's Blessing, you may take additional actions equal to the number of stacks of Oracle's Blessings on the target. This only occurs on your first action.
    2. You are informed at the beginning of each night who has stacks of Oracle's Blessing and how many they have, to help you plan out your night actions.
    3. Because of your magical powers, if investigated you always appear to be of the Neutral alignment, whatever color that might be.
    4. Each of your abilities may self target, however, if you use False Promise on yourself, there is a 50% chance the action will fail, resulting in your death anyway, so don't rely on it.
    5. Upon your death, the person who killed you or the last voter will receive an amount of gold (or other currency if relevant) between 250 and 1200. This amount of gold is determined by the hosts and should directly reflect the amount of impact you had on the game- more gold for more impact- while you were alive. Try to get a high score!
    6. If a player with Oracle's Blessing dies, the player who last voted them receives their stacks of the effect.
    TL;DR
    Fortunes end removes debuffs from allies and buffs from enemies
    Fate's Edict prevents items and kill actions while protecting the target
    Purifying Flames attacks a target then heals it
    False Promise can conditionally resurrect a lynched player
    The oracle gets more powerful by using their abilities correctly

Current Playercount and who's dead!!
    Still alive in Gravity Falls:
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    Dead and gone:
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator - Customs Enforcement Agent Died due to guilty votes among players Evil Teddy bear punished them!
    @FM-Stanford Pines - Sandwich Addict - Smitted by the Sandwich Gods!
    @FM-Robbie Valentino - Hell's Accountant - Torn apart!
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest - ??? Protective Paint JOAT Lost in an Aztec temple!
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco - Goddess of protection lynched
    @FM-Stanley Pines - Jester Boris Was shot to death with a high caliber gun.
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful - Neutral Mastermind Alucard Was shot with a silver bullet, later impaled with a wooden stake through the heart.

5 votes to hammer.

36. ISO #1686

A countdown has started!!
    Last edited by AIVION; August 3rd, 2021 at 01:05 PM.

37. ISO #1687

I have last days final vote count ima give it to mag and have him post it later cant rn

38. ISO #1688

Blendin, Blendin, Blendin... I appreciate the attempt, but did you really think a protective role like me wouldn't have a few tricks up his sleeve to prevent conversion?

-vote FM-Blendin Blandin

My role functions in a weird way, but 9/10, someone tried to convert me last night. I wasn't masonized, so I know blendin is a big liar.

Mabel is town btw.

39. ISO #1689

Blendin, Blendin, Blendin... I appreciate the attempt, but did you really think a protective role like me wouldn't have a few tricks up his sleeve to prevent conversion?

-vote FM-Blendin Blandin

My role functions in a weird way, but 9/10, someone tried to convert me last night. I wasn't masonized, so I know blendin is a big liar.

Mabel is town btw.
    9 times out of 10*

40. ISO #1690

Hi. A bit under the weather today but will try best to keep on top of things. We should really finish off dipper, but if this thunderdome is unavoidable I guess we can lynch between blendin and candy.

Blendin would be helped in earning my trust by copy pasting entire chat with NW and using his power to score instantaneous unavoidable daykill on dipper. So I recommend he does that if he wants to sway me.

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

It appears there is a 30% chance i am Gideon fypov. This is my lw

Last will:

Death, resurrection, then death once more. How poetic.

If in the backlash of day 2 town decides to lynch Blandin, I would humbly urge it to reconsider. Blandin has endless posts that radiate town motivation and town insight. I don't think it's a good idea to vaguely assume that all of that is fabricated by some supergenius player behind the COM. If you think Blendin is clever enough to fabricate all of that, one would also have to explain why Blendin has used his power so stupidly (if he is scum).

If you really insist on lynching Blendin though, I put forward the following: Blendin has apparently totally outed his role now, so he should have nothing against copy-pasting his entire jailor chat with PNW. This chat invokes so many questions in my mind that I am keen to see an answer to.

At this point, I believe scum through some secondary means learned that Robbie was a powerful TPR. Maybe someone slipped something bait in the daychat of day 1. Or maybe the scum had a role that could learn people's exact role before n1 - if a scum discovered Robbie's role, they could have feasibly anticipated the fallout that would happen from killing Robbie.

Hopefully dipper will be dead somehow, but if not his ass should be turbolynched. I'd shoot him but I'm worried about wasting my shot on a target someone else will hit / a target that has a high risk of getting its visits redirected / switched.

Also, I attempted to kill Gideon Gleeful. Sorry if he flips town. I've just found his townread on dipper to be really weird and coy. He's townread dipper since day 1, but he put him as yellow on his readlist and temporarily voted him, which all looked like a show because he took the vote off again with little evident change in thought process. It looked like he was just looking for an excuse to take the vote off.

You should find the following code in my deathnote:

A2LX5MM10T

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Hi. A bit under the weather today but will try best to keep on top of things. We should really finish off dipper, but if this thunderdome is unavoidable I guess we can lynch between blendin and candy.

Blendin would be helped in earning my trust by copy pasting entire chat with NW and using his power to score instantaneous unavoidable daykill on dipper. So I recommend he does that if he wants to sway me.
    I think the fact that Blendin last second voted Tambry, the person who claimed to have given the protective auras to everyone, should be enough to convince you. Or the fact that Blendin did nothing but push Mabel yesterday(someone he should have had no reason to be THAT confident was scum), which is something I didn't talk about yesterday because I genuinely did believe Blendin was town. And also, the fact he used his ability (which there is hard proof of, look at Blendin's posts and the first letters of them) not to do anything really good for town, but for weak things like veteran. It's clear his intent was to convert - that's why he was so adamant on not doing something public.

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700