?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Uhhhh. you might want to re-read your ISO, because you mentioned Candy in a grand total of: 1 post before voting for her.

And your criticism of Candy was on post #65, super early in RVS? We are way past that point.

But like I said, not wasting time analyzing the slot of someone who is never being lynched today. There will be plenty of time later on for that.

Trying to derail the conversation with another person that's not on the table to be lynched today? There are 4 hours left, focusing on these slots is a waste of time at best, and has negative implications for your alignment at worst
    I meant Candy, my bad!!
    You STILL refuse to even CONSIDER to look even for 5 minutes on the Candy slot!

Plenty time later!
    Consensus is elsewhere therefore shouldn't look anywhere else!
    Look at you giving reasons and I'm still not even considering any of it!
    Try to talk to a dogmatic person!
    Better talk to the wall!

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanford Pines View Post
    I meant Candy, my bad!!
    You STILL refuse to even CONSIDER to look even for 5 minutes on the Candy slot!

Try to talk to a dogmatic person!
    Better talk to the wall!
    I thought you meant Wendy and you were just trying to divert onto another player that I don't town-read as much as Candy. ^^

If you want to talk about Candy, then be my guest, I'm not stopping you. Post your reads as to why you scum-read Candy, I'll read them.

But I do have to ask, do you want to talk about Candy because you think Candy should be the lynch today?
    Or do you just want to make sure town is aware of the possibility of Candy being a deep wolf?

5. ISO #755

Heya Peeps.

I'm sorry to say but I must extend the day by a couple of hours.
    Listen.. it's not like I want to but I kind of had a last minute errand I have to run around EoD time.
    Like.. I didn't mean to have this happen but what can ya do? Life be weird sometimes :3
    Until further notice the day end won't be at 5pm EST but like.. idk a few hours afterwards so ya..
    My recommendation is to keep posting you are allowed to after 5pm
    I could let Mag end the day but I want to <3 also mag is a busy dude so let him be.
    Now that I have given this message you guys can carry on with your business and carry on playing!
    Although that's up to you ofc do what u wanna do I don't control your life..
    That is to say... do I?
    I guess you'll never know :P

Thank you for understanding! Day Is extended by a couple hours! officially.

III: Μπορεί να είναι πολύ αργά. Το Cypher θα σας καταναλώσει.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #756

I am going to put this here in case it is found useful later in the game. I've been working in decyphering some information. One possibility I arrived at is that Gideon and Mabel may have lied about their two letters (from presents), while the other players' 4 letters, when decyphered, lead to the letters F G L N. These 4 letters are contained in Gideon Gleeful. I am not sure what to make of the ! though. Just keep this possibility in mind, especially if one of them flips scum (if scum know how the letter game works then it's possible they would lie about their letters; maybe even if they do not know, they might still lie to mess with us).

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    I am going to put this here in case it is found useful later in the game. I've been working in decyphering some information. One possibility I arrived at is that Gideon and Mabel may have lied about their two letters (from presents), while the other players' 4 letters, when decyphered, lead to the letters F G L N. These 4 letters are contained in Gideon Gleeful. I am not sure what to make of the ! though. Just keep this possibility in mind, especially if one of them flips scum (if scum know how the letter game works then it's possible they would lie about their letters; maybe even if they do not know, they might still lie to mess with us).
    I received a T though. How are you decyphering the letters?

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    What letters has everyone claimed? Not interested in restarting that discussion right now but I would like to know/have it said in one place in case it does become useful later.
    Here is what has been publicly stated so far

Robbie: Blue toy car letter M on it
    Wendy: toy train with the letter O
    Old Man: also some letter that they wont disclose
    Gideon: baseball with the letter C
    Mabel: [secret toy] with the letter S
    Dipper: yellow toy raptor with the letter T
    Sergei: small red car toy with the letter U
    Stanford Pines: white toy boat with a ! on it!!

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

Using this site I tried to see what other words you could make with CUSTOM

https://www.wordsunscramble.com/word-generator

5 letters
    (3 words found)
    COMUS
    SCOUT
    SMOUT
    4 letters
    (19 words found)
    COMS
    COST
    COTS
    CUTS
    MOST
    MOUS
    MUSO
    MUST
    OUST
    OUTS
    SCOT
    SCUM
    SCUT
    SMUT
    SOUM
    STUM
    SUMO
    TOMS
    TUMS

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Using this site I tried to see what other words you could make with CUSTOM

https://www.wordsunscramble.com/word-generator

5 letters
    (3 words found)
    COMUS
    SCOUT
    SMOUT
    4 letters
    (19 words found)
    COMS
    COST
    COTS
    CUTS
    MOST
    MOUS
    MUSO
    MUST
    OUST
    OUTS
    SCOT
    SCUM
    SCUT
    SMUT
    SOUM
    STUM
    SUMO
    TOMS
    TUMS

Funny. I doubt it is that simple, but that would leave letters T and O, which could only fit into Stanford (StanfordScum! or StanfordIsScum! something like that)

AIVION's posts indicate that we have a helper/assistant and that Cipher has the knowledge (that triangle-looking character is Bill Cipher). There are also references to mirror/reflection. Also it may be too late, Cipher will consume you.

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Grenda also opened their present and got a Red trex with the letter R

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

Updating with Grenda's info, which I had missed

Grenda: dark red toy trex letter R

22. ISO #772

So adding Grenda's R, in Atbash that becomes the letter I. And so this is still possible. F G L N I: Gideon Gleeful

If there is no cipher used at all then.... C U S T O M R !: "StanfordIsScum!"

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    at this point the amount of time we've spent discussing my letter outdoes any advantage I may gain over scum santa by hiding my letter, ngl.

fuck it, my letter is a.
    Welp...

If there is no cipher used at all then.... C U S T O M A R !: "StanfordIsScum!"[/QUOTE]

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

Went through Stanford's ISO, I don't mind lynching on the off-chance that StanfordIsScum!

-vote FM-Stanford Pines

WHERE DID THEY GET THE IDEA TO GIVE ME AN EXCLAMATION MARK?!!!!!
    that underline/bold is a bit sus, toying with us as a scum?

It is scummy to throw away possible information! They could have just opened it and kept it secret for the future!

I could see myself doing the same almost because I'm catching up and this is like the 4th page of nonstop useless gift talk!! THE WOLVES MIGHT HAVE CHOSEN TO SPAM THE DAY CHAT WITH USELESS GIFT TALK BEFOREHAND BECAUSE THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!
    Trying to get us to move off of the presents/letters discussion.

30. ISO #780

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    Okay, then I need one of @FM-Wendy Corduroy or @FM-Blendin Blandin 's letters.
    I feel like I'm onto something but ultimately I'm not sure if sharing it would be helping town, or helping some kind of scum santa...
    2 things

I like that you're thinking about a counterwagon, even if it's unlikely to become relevant

And instead of opening or discarding my present, I passed off my present to Wendy Corduroy

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

Not sure what to make of these groupings.
    Colors are all unique so far, maybe Santa has some ability that requires him to pick a color to target, instead of a player's name directly.

Dinosaurs:
    Grenda: dark red toy trex letter R[/QUOTE]

Transportation:

Baseball/sports/TBD:

35. ISO #785

So adding Grenda's R, in Atbash that becomes the letter I. And so this is still possible. F G L N I: Gideon Gleeful

If there is no cipher used at all then.... C U S T O M R !: "StanfordIsScum!"
    There's no way it is that easy.

And there is no guarantee these letters form a message and even if they do that the sender this so called Santa is town.

I'm not voting Stanford on this alone, especially if we don't have all (or nearly all) of the letters.

36. ISO #786

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    -vote FM-Stanford Pines

I dig the Stanford counter wagon more than the Pacifica one. ^^

Not because of the letters thing though, I think that's a bit silly. xD
    Yeah,

Standford has good energy, but they're a big pile of nothing

Pacifica is the opposite, they have basically 100% content posts, but come off as dry and reluctant to actually become impactful on the game

The brain part of me thinks Stanford is a safer counter vote, but the emotional part of me think pacifica is just coasting the line of active enough

Either way, I respect the choices

37. ISO #787

Ok scrolling through that FM-Grenda Grendinator ISO I admit that slot is basically anti-town!!
    -vote FM-Grenda Grendinator

I still want a valid case for why Candy is Towny however!! I'd share a sandwich!!
    I admit their 2nd half of posts are better than the 1st!
    But what makes them "town" is like the amount of effort in about >>3<< posts!?!? I didn't see anything spectacularly towny in those, please someone help me see it!?!?!

As Candy said themselves once: "I do like this post. Town points for putting in the effort." - clearly effort = town in their mind, therefore effort in a handful of posts can't possibly be town indicative of them since they'd aim for it as wolf!

Again if someone PLEASE could point out what makes candy towny, that'd be jolly sandwich and I could focus elsewhere at night!!
    Eh, Stanford moves me enough with their punctuation :-P

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Just a light reminder, Grenda was 100% just lurking in the thread until I brought them up in a negative light

I think paranoia is healthy, but Grenda's lurking behavior with the pop-in is scummy enough on it's own
    ill make sure im logged out the next time i read the thread since thats being used against me

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

I went to sleep because it was middle of the night and never came back because reasons!!

@FM-Stanley Pines
    Do you think Candy is wolfy for it??
    Their posts before it felt performative and this post felt like a wolf being excited to finally be able to bite something!!

"This whole entire thing is Illogical and a distraction."
    Goes on to make a wall post for this useless distraction themselves anyway!!

Currently based off of what I have read from candy? No, I don't think they're wolfy.

Did I think that they were wolfy when I made that post? Yes, Stanford was easy pickings for any wolf with half a brain (which since they didn't press harder I presume they arn't one)

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    You're just being dishonest now, you know what you were doing

Next time, remember that not playing isn't a strategy, it's just not playing
    what are you talking about. i got on yesterday and typed beeep and then started reading. you and others just kept barraging me with dumb questions trying to look inquisitive to the point where you thought it was actual scumhunting

only thing you managed to do and are still doing is scumpainting me regardless of whatever your alignment is

48. ISO #798

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Grenda Grendinator View Post
    NOPE
    If you haven't asked the host then why are we having a clusterfuck about "AHAHA DAY PROTECTION CAN'T LYNCH ME"?

This entire situation could well be TVT except the way you're acting literally makes me think that you are scum with day/night immunity.

49. ISO #799

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanley Pines View Post
    If you haven't asked the host then why are we having a clusterfuck about "AHAHA DAY PROTECTION CAN'T LYNCH ME"?

This entire situation could well be TVT except the way you're acting literally makes me think that you are scum with day/night immunity.
    Floundering scum at that

50. ISO #800

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanley Pines View Post

what do you think aivion or oberon would say if i asked them "do the cyanide pills make me superman"?

they wpildnt give that info