?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    So we went from obsessing over santa gifts to obsessing over Tobacco's impending death.

Who cares, if he is dead or not we will know tomorrow and likely why. Mind as well see what the pills do on the way out.
    Agreed. KOS anyone questioning Wendy.
    Also, why is she Tobacco?
    Also, why is she a he? stob it!

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    I don't like the weird way Sergei is writing, since it makes it more difficult for me to see the emotion and attitude behind the post. They've shared some thoughts, however they are very surface level. Would like to see more from @FM-Sergei Caliendo .
    How about seeing more from Robbie or Northwest?

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Eyes glossing over when I read sergei's gimmick narration, but it's actually not as insufferable as I'd originally imagined

Dude is looking for attention but simultaneously low posting, would be cool to see about 4x more activity more sergei today

Spoiler : sergei :
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    The air surrounding me is trembling, filled with excitation, as I finally officially arrive at the town of Gravity Falls after a night at the local tavern, where a strange man paid me a nice drink. Weary and with my bag on my back, I decide to open the gift I found in it. Who could have given such a thing? I am so, so far away from everything I know. The thought of Santa Claus' intervention briefly passes through my mind, although I am way too old for this now... Yet, I decide to go ahead. The box contains a small red car toy with the letter U on it. How peculiar. My thoughts are interrupted by a strange young man with fire-colored hair:

He speaks of gifts and cyanide pills that he and others in this town recieved. Looking in my bag, I realise I also have these things as chills go down my spine at the thought of someone having put cyanide pills there! Who could have done such a thing, and most importantly, why? I must investigate this. Many other people also seem to have recieved gifts and cyanide. Perhaps the letter on my car would mean something when combined with the other letters... This is intriguing.

I also notice strange looks from townspeople around me. They seem to speak of me as an overly formal person... alas! how Humanity is limited sometimes. They do not understand how important writing is to my life. Without writing, I would be living a dead man's life, still on Earth but unable to pursue humanity's purpose! I silently swear to myself never to relinquish paper and pen, writing machines and computers.
    Candy Chiu screamed loudly at people in the town, causing dismay in the town. He seemed angry, or perhaps imbued with the zeal of those soldiers who fell too early for a good cause. Good intent can sometimes lead to so disastrous results, and townsfolk could only hope that Candy would not destroy innocent lives while attempting to save them from a threat he seemed to perceive.

My thoughts are fleeting, and eventually they fleet back to a strange note I have received. It is written in an enigmatic language, and my scholarly disposition brings me to realize it looks like Norse. It seems I have lost the mysterious note, though, and I realise I will have to cool my hype down before translating it after remembering Lao Tzu's wise words: "Stop searching, and you will see". I should find it later today, I tell to myself.
    A man in the town speaks of cyanide pills, metaphorically comparing them to herring, age-old baits... Townspeople reason the man, telling him that lest one wishes to die, one should abstain from consuming cyanide, that deadly poison, for its effects, although they are not known exactly, are certainly not beneficial to one's health...

Then, one of the people talking about cyanide, @FM-Wendy Corduroy , becomes the topic of the discussion, as it is known the man has contracted a mysterious and deadly disease, dooming him to die on the very next day. People begin suggesting he uses the pills to see their effect, as he has little to lose. They stand by, awaiting his answer.
    And in front of the town assembly, the Writer proclaimed, with flaming words and threatening tone:
    "Lying on matters of Life and Death is lying to God himself on His works, and lying to His creation. Lies on such matters should never be tolerated without good reason."
    And the Writer went back on his seat, leaving the assembly to ponder on his wise words.

Pines and Blendin, two seemingly honest townspersons, were discussing threats against the well-being of Gravity Falls at the Assembly. I found myself agreeing with Blendin's views on Candy and liking his point of view. Perhaps I should seek his friendship, for his intentions seem as pure as crystal.
    As everyone leaves the Assembly, Ramirez, after having harshly given instructions to everyone, apparently for their safety, begins questioning someone who has arrived late to the Assembly on the use of his time. The aggressivity Ramirez is showing seems out of place, and those who attended the meeting glance at Ramirez with a face of disapproval.

-vote FM-Soos Ramírez
    O wonder!
    How many goodly creatures are there here!
    How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world
    That has such people in't!

Walking back home, I remember fondly of Gideon's productive and effortful speeches. Surely this man would be able to lead us against any threats! My faith in humanity renewed, I cheerfully carry on.
    Back home, I review the verbatim of the Assembly's meeting, for the sake of getting to know my new town. But on the fourth page of the report, I am stunned with a realisation: somebody has been hiding things to the Assembly! Yes, for on that fourth page, it is noted that Gideon said this:
    But before this, on the third page, the Old Man has said this:

The @FM-Old Man McGucket certainly has hidden knowledge that he refuses to share with the rest of the townsfolk. This is my first day in this town, and yet I am already making disturbing findings. Who knows what lies in store now?
    Night's dark grasp on spirits is becoming more and more dire, and the owls are now singing together a symphony of wisdom and peace. I close the verbatim of the Assembly's meeting for the night and turn the already dim lights off completely.

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Can someone talk to me about @FM-Dipper Pines ?

They have relatively high activity but I don't remember a single impactful contribution they've made
    Eh, they're townie in my view for now. Called me out a couple times. Reality is there may be like 5 scum/neuts out there. Yes, he could be one of them, but i think town should find a more suspect lynch D1.

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanley Pines View Post
    No offense but your read on me sucks actual ass

You altered my words too, so let me help you read

oh wait, i never claimed anyone was low hanging fruit if you ISO'd me

My lynch for today IMO should either be Stanford (We don't know what the sandwich man does and it'd be riskier to keep him alive longer) or Grenda (Literally no content)

Your scumleans too are purely off of discussing mechanics, the only one I agree with is Robbie because they are literally just talking for the sake of talking without actually "saying" anything
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanley Pines View Post
    I mean you're just going after low hanging fruit yourself

dont see much wrong with him leaving if no one else is on. it sucks talking to yourself.
    So what is this statement then? where you are saying the person who FM-Candy Chiu is voting is LHF (FM-Stanford Pines)

I have two scum leans and they are not from mechanics discussion. One is where they take to stance to acknoledge no fruitful discussion is going on because people are stuck in mechanic discussion and yet dont do anything about it. Its pratically standing by and watching the fire burn and suggesting someone should put it out rather than put it out themselves.
    And the other one you agree with me.

So why have you attempted to make my scumleans look weak or wrong?
    You where wrong about the one on you, you are wrong about my scum leans being mechanic discussion only.

Your lynches today are a non-poster or someone who has had their role name posted. WHEN WE DONT KNOW WHAT ANY ROLE DOES?

You've gained 34 scum exp! You have leveled up your scuminess!

28. ISO #478

Unless I'm mistake, these are all of Dipper's posts

FM Dipper Pines posts that aren't:
    10 words or less
    nor
    One liners
    nor
    Off Topic

Hello everyone.

Yeah so I got these cyanide pills and also a gift, which I have opened.

The gift was a "yellow toy raptor with the letter T on it", so I guess a dinosaur or some shit lmao.

I see I have two votes already, I'm popular!
    I don't disagree with Tobacco I guess I would expect maybe someone to lie but again what are these letters and colors even for? Maybe Santa doesn't even know. But are we spending too many time on the letters?
    You can kill me, but I'm not outing myself just yet based on wilde conspiracy theories you are babbling? What is your role LW?
    just blatant role fishing

-vote FM-Tambry DiCicco

Placing my vote here as I want to hear more from this slot. They apparently have some information that they are being very cryptic about?
    This vote makes zero sense to me. The progression so far is that they claim Tobacco has TMI on the mail bombs, but then they drop that line of suspicion and instead vote Tambry???

You haven't disclosed anything concrete or helpful at the moment. Also I don't even see a vote from you listed at the top.
    Calling out Tambry, despite Tambry being obvious radiating Towniness, it feels like a performance callout

It doesn't have to.. I mean we still have over 24 hours until EOD.

I feel like half of the players haven't even posted. We only ended up getting what, 5 letters, assuming there are any more to get.
    I think only 2 players hadn't posted at this time

I'm not a huge fan of readslists. In fact I never do readslists. But what I'm looking for is people who are adding useful information and or trying to solve the game.

What I have seen from Tobacco is completely the opposite of that. Cryptic talking and half statements. So I placed my vote there for now.
    Assuming you're talking about Tambry, they were just super enthusiastic about the game, radiating town

Then closer to EOD maybe try the pillz like others have suggested.

I mean, only if you are convinced 100% you will die.
    Suggesting to Wendy, who is most likely Town, to basically kill themself

So we went from obsessing over santa gifts to obsessing over Tobacco's impending death.

Who cares, if he is dead or not we will know tomorrow and likely why. Mind as well see what the pills do on the way out.
    Whoops I got confused.

You are Tobacco.

I meant wendy.
    Again, trying to reason to get Wendy to kill themself

FM Dipper Pines posts that are
    10 words or less
    or
    One liner
    or off topic

Spoiler : mostly fluff :

Why is old man hiding the letter??
    I think we should wait for more letters and try not to focus too much on it otherwise 0_0
    I mean if you have a solve I'd be curious!
    This seems like an extreme response UwU
    I've also never seen Gravity Falls OwO
    Wha?
    I honestly have no clu what you are talking about.?
    What bomb?????
    This still doesn't make sense/?
    You are voting yourself?
    Are you a jester?
    What??
    Tobacco claims there is some relationship to the letters and the first letter of everyone's name, and that they are mail bombs.
    T M I
    I know it seems like OMGUS since he voted me, but I'm not a huge fan of Tobacco and their half explanations of things.... not helpful....
    If you aren't scum and you are dead already why would you suggest lynching you?
    Are the cyanide pills a red herring?
    I applied some photoshop filters over a fairly common object.
    The colors are part of the effect. I'm not sure it can be guessed. *shrug* but I liked the result.
    Soosie with the reads list, you know they must be town!
    Yeah that is way too coincidental
    Is or is not the day extended?
    I did not. Just the gift which I opened and cyanide pillz.
    Tell me more ;)
    Huh
    Bonoba?

Just, overall, it feels like they're just posting for the sake of posting to appear to be involved when the fact is the overwhelming majority of their posts don't actually go anywhere

Their only three contributions are:

1. pursuing the riddle of the letters, and then wanting to drop it, so engaging in the side game
    2. pushing ONE player, Tambry, for alleged TMI, despite Tambry being just obvious Town, just obvious
    3. trying to convince Wendy, who is also obvious Town, to take the cyanide pills, like if you read the setup page you'll see suicide is allowed, and these pills are almost certainly that, so wtf

Like, Dipper is just kind of here doing a whole lot of nothing, and even when they do something, it's just bad

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    You may always ask. I may not always answer. I am 100% town am comfirmable as long as I live. I am still highly suspect of both of them (also Robbie and NW for unrelated reasons).

This post is fishy to me for certain reasons (I prefer that you draw your own conclusions):

Here OM seems to be panicking and avoiding the issue via "easy out":

And never bothered to really confront me. Instead, goes for some other fish in the pond. My read on this is a scum getting caught, ignoring and moving on to some other folks to move off the topic. With that said, maybe my read is trash, it is D1.
    I find this whole situation extremely frustrating because I was waiting for you to do something with this "reaction test". I gave you a couple replies you could argue with me about if you wished. You were the one who avoided me, not the other way around. I don't see how you can reasonably push someone for ridiculous reasons, ignore their replies, prematurely dismiss it all as a reaction test, then claim they're slinking away from you. You are brazenly smearing the hell out of me.

You are on my suspect list, I admit. Frankly, your play seems intentionally anti-town, but I'm still going back and forth about what I think about you because it also feels very genuine in places. That's probably why I decided to vote Stanford rather than you. I'm still torn between whether you just have a very unconventional thought process or whether this is an act. It's normal for people to use anonymity to do some crazy, even hyper-active scum playstyles.

31. ISO #481

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    I find this whole situation extremely frustrating because I was waiting for you to do something with this "reaction test". I gave you a couple replies you could argue with me about if you wished. You were the one who avoided me, not the other way around. I don't see how you can reasonably push someone for ridiculous reasons, ignore their replies, prematurely dismiss it all as a reaction test, then claim they're slinking away from you. You are brazenly smearing the hell out of me.

You are on my suspect list, I admit. Frankly, your play seems intentionally anti-town, but I'm still going back and forth about what I think about you because it also feels very genuine in places. That's probably why I decided to vote Stanford rather than you. I'm still torn between whether you just have a very unconventional thought process or whether this is an act. It's normal for people to use anonymity to do some crazy, even hyper-active scum playstyles.
    It is FM KRC. Anyone who has a conventional thought process should get lynched! Also, I am Mayor/BG/Sheriff/etc so.... I can do whatever the hell I want until I die

32. ISO #482

Eh, they're townie in my view for now. Called me out a couple times. Reality is there may be like 5 scum/neuts out there. Yes, he could be one of them, but i think town should find a more suspect lynch D1.
    Everywhere I ISO all I see is scum now

@FM-Tambry DiCicco
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    @FM-Soos Ramírez

Let's form a voting block? I'm happy to follow any of you, just choose someone you can all agree on

33. ISO #483

Aduya..... Sikour...... Adiuva....... Situs Inversus...

Spoiler : ??? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWvdqkl2UH4
    "...eeeyB dlog yub, margoloh a si esrevinu eht, noisulli na sytilaeR"

I: ...Αυτοί είναι εδώ. Το Cipher είναι το κλειδί. Πρέπει να τα βρείτε. ...
    Last edited by AIVION; July 29th, 2021 at 07:45 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Aduya..... Sikour...... Adiuva....... Situs Inversus...

Spoiler : ??? :

"...eeeyB dolg yub, margoloh a si esrevinu eht, noisulli na sytilaeR"

I: ...sunt hic. notas habet in rebus succurreret. inveniet ea est ...
    Aight so this is definitely worthless host fluff

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Unless I'm mistake, these are all of Dipper's posts

FM Dipper Pines posts that aren't:
    10 words or less
    nor
    One liners
    nor
    Off Topic

just blatant role fishing

This vote makes zero sense to me. The progression so far is that they claim Tobacco has TMI on the mail bombs, but then they drop that line of suspicion and instead vote Tambry???

Calling out Tambry, despite Tambry being obvious radiating Towniness, it feels like a performance callout

I think only 2 players hadn't posted at this time

Assuming you're talking about Tambry, they were just super enthusiastic about the game, radiating town

Suggesting to Wendy, who is most likely Town, to basically kill themself

Again, trying to reason to get Wendy to kill themself

FM Dipper Pines posts that are
    10 words or less
    or
    One liner
    or off topic

Spoiler : mostly fluff :

Just, overall, it feels like they're just posting for the sake of posting to appear to be involved when the fact is the overwhelming majority of their posts don't actually go anywhere

Their only three contributions are:

1. pursuing the riddle of the letters, and then wanting to drop it, so engaging in the side game
    2. pushing ONE player, Tambry, for alleged TMI, despite Tambry being just obvious Town, just obvious
    3. trying to convince Wendy, who is also obvious Town, to take the cyanide pills, like if you read the setup page you'll see suicide is allowed, and these pills are almost certainly that, so wtf

Like, Dipper is just kind of here doing a whole lot of nothing, and even when they do something, it's just bad
    If you think I'm scum then vote me. I don't see a vote from you placed anywhere but I could be missing it.

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Lots of thoughts, catching up on the thread ^^

Just going to kind of post them as I have them.

First one is with Robbie. People are scum reading him because... Robbie disagrees with them? Because he picking up a gimmick in the way he talks? Are those really the reasons? :s

From a scum Robbie POV, Robbie was not on anyone's radar, there's not even a major wagon forming, and he just hops on the thread and starts disagreeing with everyone. What motive would a scum Robbie have to do that? It just doesn't make sense to me. Like maybe a scum that wants to take control of the conversation would do that, but the lack of coherence in his writing style doesn't really suggest that either. And I honestly agreed with a lot of his criticism he was throwing.

44. ISO #494

It is FM KRC. Anyone who has a conventional thought process should get lynched! Also, I am Mayor/BG/Sheriff/etc so.... I can do whatever the hell I want until I die
    You've literally repeated the thing I was referring to in the post. Earlier, you claimed to lack confidence in your reads. Yet here I am, presenting myself and ready to talk to you. And you just meme and dodge. Is this not an opportunity to verify whether your read on me is correct? Your play is extremely consistent, in the sense that you repeat the same point of view over and over, which feels honest, but when actually pressed for any substantive thought process you can never follow through.

-vote FM-Tambry DiCicco

This vote is not set in stone. Just explain one part of your thought process properly. ANYTHING. Explain what your theory with the presents is to dipper. Explain the connection between me and Mabel outside of the hairbrained letter story to Chiu. Explain how Northwest replying mins after you voted him actually makes him scummy to Gideon. Literally, just give us ANYTHING.

45. ISO #495

@FM-Sergei Caliendo gimmick is cute ^^

I like the effort he has put into it... from like an artistic perspective x3
    Not so much from a helping us play the game perspective.

To sheep what others have said, it makes it much more difficult to read him and much more difficult to decipher any sort of information coming from that slot.

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Lots of thoughts, catching up on the thread ^^

Just going to kind of post them as I have them.

First one is with Robbie. People are scum reading him because... Robbie disagrees with them? Because he picking up a gimmick in the way he talks? Are those really the reasons? :s

From a scum Robbie POV, Robbie was not on anyone's radar, there's not even a major wagon forming, and he just hops on the thread and starts disagreeing with everyone. What motive would a scum Robbie have to do that? It just doesn't make sense to me. Like maybe a scum that wants to take control of the conversation would do that, but the lack of coherence in his writing style doesn't really suggest that either. And I honestly agreed with a lot of his criticism he was throwing.
    That's why I read him as a Neutral. What his win-con is, IDK.

48. ISO #498

@FM-Sergei Caliendo give a hint if you are forced to speak in tunes/poems
    I also notice strange looks from townspeople around me. They seem to speak of me as an overly formal person... alas! how Humanity is limited sometimes. They do not understand how important writing is to my life. Without writing, I would be living a dead man's life, still on Earth but unable to pursue humanity's purpose! I silently swear to myself never to relinquish paper and pen, writing machines and computers.
    "If only people could understand the pleasure of writing!", said I to myself, looking with great sadness at @FM-Tambry DiCicco and @FM-Candy Chiu for their criticism of my style. Someone even falsely accused me of misspelling "to receive". I could only hope for their future enlightenment.

Walking in the streets, I hear people speaking of the Gods, Oberon and AIVION, being manipulated by earthly forces. I however know for a fact that such a thing is impossible, for in the great story of the Universe, mortals cannot intefere as long as somebody is writing the story, which is part of mission on Earth. That is why I must never stop writing, that is why I must never die. More conscious and aware of my destiny than I ever was, I continue walking home.

Back home, I find the note the mysterious man (I now remember the man was a traveler) I had met at the tavern the night I arrived had left on my desk! It reads:

"Hige sceal şē heardra,
    mōd sceal şē māre,
    Hēr līğ ūre ealdor
    gōd on grēote;
    se ğe nū fram şis ƿīgplegan
    Ic eom frōd fēores;
    ac ic mē be healfe
    be sƿā lēofan men heorte şē cēnre,
    şē ūre mægen lȳtlağ.
    eall forhēaƿen,
    ā mæg gnornian
    ƿendan şenceğ.
    fram ic ne ƿille,
    mīnum hlāforde,
    licgan şence."

I search in my mind, in my translation books and finally on my computer to finally discover something similar, albeit not identical, on Wikipedia: the Battle of Maldon, an old West Saxon poem. Looking at the meaning of the poem, I conclude the note probably had a similar purpose, and have the reassuring thought that it means nothing threatening for Gravity Falls or for myself.

49. ISO #499

I really do not like how Wendy keeps bringing up the fact that she will be modkilled. :\

Feels like she's purposefully using peoples hesitation to angleshoot as a shield. And as someone else pointed out. The truthfulness of her claims are dubious at best given that it's krc. u.u

There could be like twenty different reasons that would motivate someone to lie like that in a krc game. It should be a non-discussion point, from everyone involved. Including Wendy. I don't like how she keeps bringing it up.

50. ISO #500