?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    ehhhhhh I honestly don't know, I've been more or less going off memory and putting forth my plans of where I'm planning on going next

It's a lot easier to criticize rather than do something yourself

What are your current plans for solving?
    We'll see where things go. I've got a few solid townreads and I think the mabel thread is turning up dry as well. I like your solving so far so I'm considering myself in your pocket atm.

I think Dipper is probably my strangest townread atm.

I've got a couple of ideas for next trains but nothing I want to act on yet. Stannis has not impressed me. Candy is really throwing me off. Alien would be another good avenue to go down just because of how batshit insane he's acting at the moment.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    On your reads... you've got Soos, Candy, Blendin, McGucket

If I'm being lazy, and I am, top 3 in no order for me would be:
    Tambry, Wendy, Soos

I think the odds are in your favor of just being probabilistically Town, but, ugh, I'll revisit you tomorrow

Candy is competent, but it's too early for me to put them in top town

I think Old Man McGucket should either be protected at all costs or purged with fire lol I feel strongly about them both ways at the moment, but I think after today I'll have enough information to figure them out

Do you think Gideon Gleeful's suspicion on you was warranted? I mean, honestly, can you see the point he was making there, even if you disagree with it?
    Everyone in the game is in the town. Doesn't mean everyone in the game is town. Calling what I said a scum-slip is total nonsense IMO xD

Not even to mention that supposed day 1 scum slips end up just being town chasing ghosts almost every time anyway~

But! I didn't just jump and call him out for it because gauging peoples reactions from random wild accusations is an effective way to scum hunt ^^
    Him making the accusation and me being on the receiving end of it open up equal opportunities to look at how people react to it. Would have been silly for me to turn down that opportunity in RVS by immediately shutting it down ;D

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    We'll see where things go. I've got a few solid townreads and I think the mabel thread is turning up dry as well. I like your solving so far so I'm considering myself in your pocket atm.

I've got a couple of ideas for next trains but nothing I want to act on yet. Stannis has not impressed me. Candy is really throwing me off. Alien would be another good avenue to go down just because of how batshit insane he's acting at the moment.
    Okay, what are your town reads? Are they solid/hard town reads because, you are scum?

6. ISO #306

POST EDIT: This post was really rambly/stupid. I'm going to post it anyway but there was no direction here.

I'm also mildly worried about a potential lack of investigative roles this game. I don't want to spend any more time on the santa subject because anything that was easily solvable would've already been solved.

The way I see it we've got four roles with a confirmed presence:
    1. Santa. Santa has confirmed himself twice.
    2. Protection guy who put a spell on everyone.
    3. Cyanide pills guy
    4. The sandwich role.

We've seen that Stanford is the sandwich role and has probably inflicted some kind of negative debuff on themselves by omitting sandwich from one of their posts at the start of the day. I doubt its death but I think they just nerfed themselves.

There's been no discussion on the Cyanide pills. Not that I think there's anything worth discussing about Cyanide pills, but it's worth mentioning.

The protection role is probably bullshit and worth nothing. It seems this was universal feedback as 3 people (now including myself) have confirmed it to have happened to them.

Santa has come forward with no information which means 1 of 2 things to me:
    1. Santa literally cannot reveal.
    and/or 2. Santa is scum and these toys are either detrimental or completely worthless.

So thats four roles with start of game / n0 effects. That leaves us with 4 slots for these roles, one of which we already know. I'm about 90% sure that we're looking at 1 to 2 scum within these 4 roles just straight up from a balancing standpoint. I don't think Stanford is scum presently so that narrows it down to 3. That leaves me to believe that Santa is more likely than not a scum role here.

I'm going to be vary wary of claims of any of these 3 other roles throughout the game.

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

The air surrounding me is trembling, filled with excitation, as I finally officially arrive at the town of Gravity Falls after a night at the local tavern, where a strange man paid me a nice drink. Weary and with my bag on my back, I decide to open the gift I found in it. Who could have given such a thing? I am so, so far away from everything I know. The thought of Santa Claus' intervention briefly passes through my mind, although I am way too old for this now... Yet, I decide to go ahead. The box contains a small red car toy with the letter U on it. How peculiar. My thoughts are interrupted by a strange young man with fire-colored hair:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    I also received these items.

Also, unrelated, I am obligated by standard mafia convention to say I am a miller.
    He speaks of gifts and cyanide pills that he and others in this town recieved. Looking in my bag, I realise I also have these things as chills go down my spine at the thought of someone having put cyanide pills there! Who could have done such a thing, and most importantly, why? I must investigate this. Many other people also seem to have recieved gifts and cyanide. Perhaps the letter on my car would mean something when combined with the other letters... This is intriguing.

I also notice strange looks from townspeople around me. They seem to speak of me as an overly formal person... alas! how Humanity is limited sometimes. They do not understand how important writing is to my life. Without writing, I would be living a dead man's life, still on Earth but unable to pursue humanity's purpose! I silently swear to myself never to relinquish paper and pen, writing machines and computers.

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    The air surrounding me is trembling, filled with excitation, as I finally officially arrive at the town of Gravity Falls after a night at the local tavern, where a strange man paid me a nice drink. Weary and with my bag on my back, I decide to open the gift I found in it. Who could have given such a thing? I am so, so far away from everything I know. The thought of Santa Claus' intervention briefly passes through my mind, although I am way too old for this now... Yet, I decide to go ahead. The box contains a small red car toy with the letter U on it. How peculiar. My thoughts are interrupted by a strange young man with fire-colored hair:

He speaks of gifts and cyanide pills that he and others in this town recieved. Looking in my bag, I realise I also have these things as chills go down my spine at the thought of someone having put cyanide pills there! Who could have done such a thing, and most importantly, why? I must investigate this. Many other people also seem to have recieved gifts and cyanide. Perhaps the letter on my car would mean something when combined with the other letters... This is intriguing.

I also notice strange looks from townspeople around me. They seem to speak of me as an overly formal person... alas! how Humanity is limited sometimes. They do not understand how important writing is to my life. Without writing, I would be living a dead man's life, still on Earth but unable to pursue humanity's purpose! I silently swear to myself never to relinquish paper and pen, writing machines and computers.
    Because, I have a feeling..

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanford Pines View Post
    Nobody is playing so I'm off!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    Scummy behavior. No attempt to create your own dialogue; completely reliant on townies to facilitate discussion so you can leech off of them.
    Candy Chiu screamed loudly at people in the town, causing dismay in the town. He seemed angry, or perhaps imbued with the zeal of those soldiers who fell too early for a good cause. Good intent can sometimes lead to so disastrous results, and townsfolk could only hope that Candy would not destroy innocent lives while attempting to save them from a threat he seemed to perceive.

My thoughts are fleeting, and eventually they fleet back to a strange note I have received. It is written in an enigmatic language, and my scholarly disposition brings me to realize it looks like Norse. It seems I have lost the mysterious note, though, and I realise I will have to cool my hype down before translating it after remembering Lao Tzu's wise words: "Stop searching, and you will see". I should find it later today, I tell to myself.

13. ISO #313

Candy Chiu screamed loudly at people in the town, causing dismay in the town. He seemed angry, or perhaps imbued with the zeal of those soldiers who fell too early for a good cause. Good intent can sometimes lead to so disastrous results, and townsfolk could only hope that Candy would not destroy innocent lives while attempting to save them from a threat he seemed to perceive.

My thoughts are fleeting, and eventually they fleet back to a strange note I have received. It is written in an enigmatic language, and my scholarly disposition brings me to realize it looks like Norse. It seems I have lost the mysterious note, though, and I realise I will have to cool my hype down before translating it after remembering Lao Tzu's wise words: "Stop searching, and you will see". I should find it later today, I tell to myself.
    You know what I think.. You need.. A big tittied police girl....

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Are the cyanide pills a red herring?
    A man in the town speaks of cyanide pills, metaphorically comparing them to herring, age-old baits... Townspeople reason the man, telling him that lest one wishes to die, one should abstain from consuming cyanide, that deadly poison, for its effects, although they are not known exactly, are certainly not beneficial to one's health...

Then, one of the people talking about cyanide, @FM-Wendy Corduroy , becomes the topic of the discussion, as it is known the man has contracted a mysterious and deadly disease, dooming him to die on the very next day. People begin suggesting he uses the pills to see their effect, as he has little to lose. They stand by, awaiting his answer.

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

A man in the town speaks of cyanide pills, metaphorically comparing them to herring, age-old baits... Townspeople reason the man, telling him that lest one wishes to die, one should abstain from consuming cyanide, that deadly poison, for its effects, although they are not known exactly, are certainly not beneficial to one's health...

Then, one of the people talking about cyanide, <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=45948" target="_blank">FM-Wendy Corduroy</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->, becomes the topic of the discussion, as it is known the man has contracted a mysterious and deadly disease, dooming him to die on the very next day. People begin suggesting he uses the pills to see their effect, as he has little to lose. They stand by, awaiting his answer.

17. ISO #317

There's about 50 different angles that could be shot with the Wendy situation but honestly the only thing that should really be discussed is how quickly we lynch him day 2 if he's still alive.
    And in front of the town assembly, the Writer proclaimed, with flaming words and threatening tone:
    "Lying on matters of Life and Death is lying to God himself on His works, and lying to His creation. Lies on such matters should never be tolerated without good reason."
    And the Writer went back on his seat, leaving the assembly to ponder on his wise words.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Everyone in the game is in the town. Doesn't mean everyone in the game is town. Calling what I said a scum-slip is total nonsense IMO xD

Not even to mention that supposed day 1 scum slips end up just being town chasing ghosts almost every time anyway~

But! I didn't just jump and call him out for it because gauging peoples reactions from random wild accusations is an effective way to scum hunt ^^
    Him making the accusation and me being on the receiving end of it open up equal opportunities to look at how people react to it. Would have been silly for me to turn down that opportunity in RVS by immediately shutting it down ;D
    Pines and Blendin, two seemingly honest townspersons, were discussing threats against the well-being of Gravity Falls at the Assembly. I found myself agreeing with Blendin's views on Candy and liking his point of view. Perhaps I should seek his friendship, for his intentions seem as pure as crystal.

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Why did it take you so long to post?
    As everyone leaves the Assembly, Ramirez, after having harshly given instructions to everyone, apparently for their safety, begins questioning someone who has arrived late to the Assembly on the use of his time. The aggressivity Ramirez is showing seems out of place, and those who attended the meeting glance at Ramirez with a face of disapproval.

-vote FM-Soos Ramírez

19. ISO #319

Possible scenarios here:
    The keyword was already guessed by me
    The keyword is a phrase.
    The letters mean literally nothing.

I'm leaning toward the letters meaning literally nothing.
    O wonder!
    How many goodly creatures are there here!
    How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world
    That has such people in't!

Walking back home, I remember fondly of Gideon's productive and effortful speeches. Surely this man would be able to lead us against any threats! My faith in humanity renewed, I cheerfully carry on.

20. ISO #320

Back home, I review the verbatim of the Assembly's meeting, for the sake of getting to know my new town. But on the fourth page of the report, I am stunned with a realisation: somebody has been hiding things to the Assembly! Yes, for on that fourth page, it is noted that Gideon said this:
    My baseball had no color. However it is a baseball. I assume it is white.
    But before this, on the third page, the Old Man has said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Erm, this is just me guessing, but I suspect santa might be able to do something to you based on what present you got. If you got a train maybe he can bus you. If you got a baseball bat maybe he could knock you out / kill you.

Anyway, I'm not sure it's a good idea to reveal the item yet.
    The @FM-Old Man McGucket certainly has hidden knowledge that he refuses to share with the rest of the townsfolk. This is my first day in this town, and yet I am already making disturbing findings. Who knows what lies in store now?

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

There's about 50 different angles that could be shot with the Wendy situation but honestly the only thing that should really be discussed is how quickly we lynch him day 2 if he's still alive.
    I dont think Wendy can be lying about their demise, or else it would be some major angleshooting and more like dying forever in a permaban lol. I think they're honest about getting rekt D2.

23. ISO #323

I threw up

24. ISO #324

What a loser I'm willing to write you off. Imagine misspelling "recieved" twice, Mr. Writer.

25. ISO #325

Snakker du Norsk?

26. ISO #326

Then, one of the people talking about cyanide, @FM-Wendy Corduroy , becomes the topic of the discussion, as it is known the man has contracted a mysterious and deadly disease, dooming him to die on the very next day. People begin suggesting he uses the pills to see their effect, as he has little to lose. They stand by, awaiting his answer.
    umm... Wendy is a cute gurl, not a man! also:

27. ISO #327

Remember standard FM rules apply let's keep the language spoken specifically English please! Thank you!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

28. ISO #328

Back home, I review the verbatim of the Assembly's meeting, for the sake of getting to know my new town. But on the fourth page of the report, I am stunned with a realisation: somebody has been hiding things to the Assembly! Yes, for on that fourth page, it is noted that Gideon said this:
    But before this, on the third page, the Old Man has said this:

The @FM-Old Man McGucket certainly has hidden knowledge that he refuses to share with the rest of the townsfolk. This is my first day in this town, and yet I am already making disturbing findings. Who knows what lies in store now?
    gideon mentioned the baseball before me. Refer to #102. I don't know where I got the bat part from.

29. ISO #329

I'll throw my vote here for the time being:

-vote FM-Stanford Pines

Because Stanford seemed very high on the adrenalin rush of the game starting, then kinda disappeared when discussion actually picked up. I didn't find this to be a very towny opener, and I think ppl kind of forgot about it once it got buried under all the present talk.

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

We have 15 players in this game
    A Town Facton
    Atleast one Mafia Faction
    X Neutural Faction

Last game it was 13 people. 2 mafia/1neut/1neut/9town

15 players this game. 4-5 scum I would assume is most likely the scum count. 3 If no neutrals exist.
    Although we have to account there might be roles with so much power, they impact the town/scum count.

I will state this now. If you are a Neutral, and can win with the town. Reveal yourself. If you reveal later on in an attempt of self-presevation you will be lynched. (Unless your record, post and actions have been pro-town 100%)

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Please note that... due to unforeseen circumstances on both AIVION's and my side, we have VERY little free time to dedicate to this game. I would like to extend D1 by 24 hours to account for this. Still waiting on AIVION's consent to do this however.

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Man starting to think focusing on the gifts and their meaning.. Might have some how slightly derailed the game.
    It doesn't have to.. I mean we still have over 24 hours until EOD.

I feel like half of the players haven't even posted. We only ended up getting what, 5 letters, assuming there are any more to get.

43. ISO #343

Town
    FM-Candy Chiu - Strong Start, highest Townread. #65 town + #162 more town+ for trying to stop non-town discussion. Out of all the players so far this is the one I'm most confident is town.

Townlean
    FM-Gideon Gleeful - #117 Attempts at puzzle solving. NAI but shows they are capable,/ they pinged onto the same word as me. town+/ #306 they look like they are trying to solve mechanicly seriously +tiny townpoints
    FM-Blendin Blandin -#71 Townderp?/ #161 suspision on old man hiding info, same as tam / #299 readlist also, more than mandys town+
    FM-Tambry DiCicco - #143 looks like they made list in day chat town+ (scum less likely to do so)/ #151 sus on player old hiding info / scum+ calling a NAI action scummy, possible knowledge santarole town? / #220 at this point most of their posts around here are suggesting TMI or rabbithole theorys, (mechanics is a very NAI topic to discuss) goes off rails talking about bombs / but then town+ as no scum would draw this much attention. depends how/ if Wendy dies but for now tiny townlean for the sheer insanity

Null
    FM-Old Man McGucket - #86 shows engagement and though, although mechanics is NAI a willingness to engage is town+ but then hiding info maybe scum+ although it shows they are looking for scum and dont know its safe to claim their item (scum would have no fear in showing their item if the sender is scum)
    FM-Wendy Corduroy - #220 at this point most of their posts around here are suggesting TMI or rabbithole theorys, (mechanics is a very NAI topic to discuss) #258 claims they are to die for breaking a rule (after Tambry made warnings with bombs????) this slot is self-solving now
    FM-Sergei Caliendo - Has a on of flavour and a weird way of speeking, Null just for the fact I dont have the energy to try and decifer their posts yet. please stop posting like that,
    FM-Mabel Pines - #127 possible scumslip spooted by Gideon #191 calls Tambry townie or scum (looks like a read but its poor) tiny scum+ #286 makes a post (contains only townreads though) town+tiny amount
    FM-Grenda Grendinator - no posts
    FM-Pacifica Northwest 2 posts only, NAI
    FM-Stanford Pines - Breadaddict.? NAI (although the role feedback so far makes me feel like the role is more self-harming than anytthing, so less likely scum)

Scumlean
    FM-Dipper Pines - #231 notices that to much discussion on mehanics. but dosnt do anything to stop it scum+
    FM-Robbie Valentino -keeping activity to a minimum, is not open about their thoughts on "bad votes"

Scum
    FM-Stanley Pines - #83 Caims candy is going for LHF? (Candy not LHF at this point) scum +/ #85 claims they took their time to read before entering (To much caution for townsfolk) Scum+/ #89 then scumreads the person they are claiming are lowhanging fruit scum+

-vote FM-Stanley Pines

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    It doesn't have to.. I mean we still have over 24 hours until EOD.

I feel like half of the players haven't even posted. We only ended up getting what, 5 letters, assuming there are any more to get.
    Actually, thats true Im also pretty sure not everyone has commented yet.

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350