?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Welcome to Gravity Falls Everyone! Night 0 has just begun!!

Let's get this Night underway!

A message from above has been shouted from the heavens! It is:

Do not anger the Sandwich God!

A jolly message from a jolly man is also heard this night. It Is:

He's making a list, checking it twice, going to find out who's naughty or nice, Santa Clause is coming to town!

Night 0 Ends: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1 (I apologize that it's 5:33 rn and that N0 is shortened but I didn't have the time to properly start this sooner!)

PLEASE NOTE! Unless your role specifically states you have a N0 action... then assume you do not have one! Thank you!
    Last edited by AIVION; July 26th, 2021 at 02:50 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Adding my flavor post now because I won't be starting the Day Magoroth will. Remember if you have questions try to ask him if i don't respond to you in a timely manner:

Welcome To Gravity Falls, Oregon! Where the supernatural intertwines with our mortal world. Where chaos and magic ensue. In this quaint little slice of Oregon lays the attraction the Mystery Shack. This attraction is designed to give people the "authentic??" Experience into the wild and zany in the forms of attractions for tourists to buy into. Little do they know that the real supernatural creatures lie within the forest beyond the shack. siblings Dipper and Mable Pines are visiting their Grunkle stan (Stanley Ford) for the summer, and by doing so they get into the mysterious world that is Gravity falls.
    This is where your story comes in. Time for you to make your mark in this iconic location and step into the mysterious world of... Gravity falls!

"the stage is set... Let the play begin!"

8 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by AIVION; July 27th, 2021 at 12:51 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

S-FM KRC 5.0 - Day 1
    Living Players
    @FM-Robbie Valentino
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco
    @FM-Stanford Pines
    Day 1

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

The town's wincon is: "Eliminate all evil-doers. You do not need to survive to the end. If the Town's wincon is achieved, you win even if you are dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive." The scum are aware of this wincon.

Graveyard:
    Alice - Died N0 after she went down the wrong path in Wonderland.

Rules
    Standard FM rules apply.
    This means no OGC, no COMhunting/COMclaiming (which is trying to figure out the identity of the other players/claiming your own),
    no griefing, no pretending, attempting, or downright
    game throwing.
    Other rules:
    Discussion about who submitted which rolecard is strictly banned. You are not even allowed to breadcrumb this.
    Last edited by Oberon; July 27th, 2021 at 02:18 PM.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Alright, I'll start by being fully transparent. I received night zero feed back. I got a gift i can choose to open or discard. I also received an aura of protection. One last thing i received was a bottle of cyanide pills.

So do with that what you will..
    SAME!!!

That's so Sandwich!

22. ISO #22

Alright, I'll start by being fully transparent. I received night zero feed back. I got a gift i can choose to open or discard. I also received an aura of protection. One last thing i received was a bottle of cyanide pills.

Same

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

I've gotten the same. I'm going to discard.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

I also received these items.

Also, unrelated, I am obligated by standard mafia convention to say I am a miller.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42