?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 2934
  1. ISO #2751

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I want to clarify something about Hell's Accountant: Only Abilities are gained! Not Attributes! However, Attributes attached to certain roles (Like eating more than 2 ingredients thus smite) still stay in effect! Plot armor wasn't gained!
    Host confirmed it basically here already.

2. ISO #2752

3. ISO #2753

4. ISO #2754

5. ISO #2755

6. ISO #2756

7. ISO #2757

8. ISO #2758

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Host confirmed it basically here already.
    That's an attribute tied to the role so he has to say sandwich uwu

do not invoke the wrath of the sandwich gods!!
    Last edited by AIVION; August 11th, 2021 at 04:17 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    That's an attribute tied to the role so he has to say sandwich uwu

do not invoke the wrath of the sandwich gods!!
    -vote FM-Wendy Corduroy

Pretty sure that was Wendy's attempt at manipulating Robbie to try and get him killed. Still haven't forgotten how they tried to snap vote Soos.

11. ISO #2761

Robbies updated information folks..

- Has pretty much everything from the Sandwich Addict, including having to say Sandwich (MUST eat an ingredient, mandatory action + mandatory speech restriction)
    - Has everything from the Customs Enforcement Agent, since it's just night actions (may select, therefore optional action)
    - Has everything from the Protective Paint JOAT, since it's more night actions (more optional actions, these are each 1 charge actions with the JOAT restrictions)
    - Doesnt get goddess stuff
    - Nothing from Boris because no charges left
    - Has the chance to avoid lynch from Alucard, optional night walk & chance to steal soul of players
    - Everything from Breadcrumber
    - Everything from Santa
    - Everything from Alan Wake other than the plot armor + narrative control which were used

12. ISO #2762

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    -vote FM-Wendy Corduroy

Pretty sure that was Wendy's attempt at manipulating Robbie to try and get him killed. Still haven't forgotten how they tried to snap vote Soos.
    I was told one thing then host doing host things changed their mind so blame host. Blah Blah Blah.

13. ISO #2763

I was told one thing then host doing host things changed their mind so blame host. Blah Blah Blah.
    I do change my mind frequently uwu

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #2764

15. ISO #2765

16. ISO #2766

17. ISO #2767

18. ISO #2768

I still say Soos is likely the last scum.. Also hope hells accountant didnt come back as scum..
    We're basically in a situation where we have 3 people that are as close to confirmed town as you can get in a krc game.
    There's McGucket who, if he's a wolf, he's playing the deepest wolf ever, trying to go so deep undercover that he'll still be undercover by the time the next FM game starts. xD
    (Protecting town, killing scum, helping scum hunt, helping stop a disaster lynch on day 2)
    There is a world where McGucket could be scum, but even if he is scum, there's no way he can be the elimination today.

Meaning it's either you or Soos.
    Soos was last minute voted by you + someone that flipped mobster.
    Soos crossed me off his kill list intending to kill Dipper.
    We can be almost certain that Soos is not a mobster.

Meanwhile you last minute voted along with a mobster, outside of the consensus which, had I not been there to cast a third vote, could have resulted in a tie vote leading to either no elimination or a random elimination.

That's not to say you haven't done stuff to help town too. Your transparency has basically led to us solidifying on Dipper as the elimination. I honestly could see a world where you are town here.

So let me ask you this. Would you take the cyanide pills today so that we can use the elimination on Soos instead? We have 3 people alive that are as close to confirmed as you can get, so no need to worry about suddenly losing majority if you're town.

(Not telling you to do it, just asking if that's something you would be open to doing)

19. ISO #2769

20. ISO #2770

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    We're basically in a situation where we have 3 people that are as close to confirmed town as you can get in a krc game.
    There's McGucket who, if he's a wolf, he's playing the deepest wolf ever, trying to go so deep undercover that he'll still be undercover by the time the next FM game starts. xD
    (Protecting town, killing scum, helping scum hunt, helping stop a disaster lynch on day 2)
    There is a world where McGucket could be scum, but even if he is scum, there's no way he can be the elimination today.

Meaning it's either you or Soos.
    Soos was last minute voted by you + someone that flipped mobster.
    Soos crossed me off his kill list intending to kill Dipper.
    We can be almost certain that Soos is not a mobster.

Meanwhile you last minute voted along with a mobster, outside of the consensus which, had I not been there to cast a third vote, could have resulted in a tie vote leading to either no elimination or a random elimination.

That's not to say you haven't done stuff to help town too. Your transparency has basically led to us solidifying on Dipper as the elimination. I honestly could see a world where you are town here.

So let me ask you this. Would you take the cyanide pills today so that we can use the elimination on Soos instead? We have 3 people alive that are as close to confirmed as you can get, so no need to worry about suddenly losing majority if you're town.

(Not telling you to do it, just asking if that's something you would be open to doing)
    I said day 3 i was will to confirm myself as town but we have a bigger threat I think now. There is nothing saying robbie came back as town.. I did get a chill due to my ability because of him..

21. ISO #2771

22. ISO #2772

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

Soos is Illuminati and Wendy is mobster. That world makes sense to me.
    The problem with Wendy being mobster to me is that Wendy posted so many things that incriminated Dipper, revealing he shot Tambry, revealing he was the one who started the Russian Roulette - if Wendy was on a team with Dipper, she could have just left those things out, said it must be like the factional power of whatever Pacifica's scum team was.

Doesn't really make that much sense for Wendy to reveal all that knowing how bad it would make Dipper look. :/

Maybe it was a 2 person mob, maybe the game was 9 town, 2 illuminati, 2 mob, 1 mastermind, 1 jester and Wendy really is town?

Could also be 9 town, 2 illuminati, 2 mob, 1 mastermind, 1 neutral evil, and the jester was a defecting townie and Wendy is some other neutral evil
    Don't remember the exact VCA, so maybe this one doesn't make sense, but it could also be 9 town, 2 illuminati, 2 mob, 1 mastermind, 1 jester and Wendy is the illuminati and Soos is town
    Or 9 town, 2 illuminati, 2 mob, 1 mastermind, 1 neutral evil and Wendy is illuminati and Soos is neutral evil and the jester was a defecting townie

Lots of scenarios - I don't think they change the plan much at all though as we're still eliminating either Wendy or Soos today.

25. ISO #2775

I said day 3 i was will to confirm myself as town but we have a bigger threat I think now. There is nothing saying robbie came back as town.. I did get a chill due to my ability because of him..
    Can you elaborate on what you mean by "you got a chill due to your ability" ?

26. ISO #2776

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "you got a chill due to your ability" ?
    Sure no problem

Wait a minute my spider senses are tingling ..

Breaking news from my spider senses..

I get a bad feeling from robbie.. An unsettling sensation about him.. Something just isnt quite right..

27. ISO #2777

28. ISO #2778

Why am I getting this sinking feeling that the chance that Wendy is town and Robbie came back as some ridiculous final boss abomination is way higher than it has any business being >.>
    Well because its prob the case.. Also dont worry I kinda half expected this to happen.. Hence my Christmas lists..

29. ISO #2779

30. ISO #2780

The problem with Wendy being mobster to me is that Wendy posted so many things that incriminated Dipper, revealing he shot Tambry, revealing he was the one who started the Russian Roulette - if Wendy was on a team with Dipper, she could have just left those things out, said it must be like the factional power of whatever Pacifica's scum team was.

Doesn't really make that much sense for Wendy to reveal all that knowing how bad it would make Dipper look. :/

Maybe it was a 2 person mob, maybe the game was 9 town, 2 illuminati, 2 mob, 1 mastermind, 1 jester and Wendy really is town?

Could also be 9 town, 2 illuminati, 2 mob, 1 mastermind, 1 neutral evil, and the jester was a defecting townie and Wendy is some other neutral evil
    Don't remember the exact VCA, so maybe this one doesn't make sense, but it could also be 9 town, 2 illuminati, 2 mob, 1 mastermind, 1 jester and Wendy is the illuminati and Soos is town
    Or 9 town, 2 illuminati, 2 mob, 1 mastermind, 1 neutral evil and Wendy is illuminati and Soos is neutral evil and the jester was a defecting townie

Lots of scenarios - I don't think they change the plan much at all though as we're still eliminating either Wendy or Soos today.
    Well, I suppose that's true. Wendy should just take the pills so we can reliably work with the information they have. They should put all their info in their last will as well, at least anything they forgot to mention.

31. ISO #2781

By prob the case I mean that robbie came back as some final scum boss.
    If that's true, we've already lost; pretty sure Gideon had a way to survive the lynch, so we can't exactly take him out without him killing us all first with a massive breadcrumb kill.

32. ISO #2782

33. ISO #2783

34. ISO #2784

35. ISO #2785

36. ISO #2786

37. ISO #2787

38. ISO #2788

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

41. ISO #2791

The second I learned that he was coming back my first thought was to kill him.. Only because there was always a chance.. That he could come back as scum.. But I held off because of the chance that he would be town.. But the shiver I got clenched it for me.. He needs to die and we cant day kill him.. Due to his powers being bull shit..

42. ISO #2792

43. ISO #2793

44. ISO #2794

Y'all can kill each other, then. Lynch Soos + Robbie breadcrumbs "kill Wendy". That way, you both go out in a blaze of glory.
    And then McGucket comes in with the deepest wolf play SC2Mafia, nay, Forum Mafia has ever seen. Holding his Serial Killer factional kill all game, just to come in for the win on the final night. xP

(I'm kidding of course. I mean it technically could happen, but that would be... ya)

45. ISO #2795

And then McGucket comes in with the deepest wolf play SC2Mafia, nay, Forum Mafia has ever seen. Holding his Serial Killer factional kill all game, just to come in for the win on the final night. xP

(I'm kidding of course. I mean it technically could happen, but that would be... ya)
    Naw he used his kill already.. But yeah if me and robbie dead he would be the next logical lynch

46. ISO #2796

47. ISO #2797

48. ISO #2798

49. ISO #2799

50. ISO #2800