?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 46
Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2934
  1. ISO #2251

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    The information I got said died due to an unstoppable attack only ppl that visited anyone were Sergei Caliendo, Old Man McGucket, & Candy. None of them visited candy in my feed back. also said that author struck. Mabel Pacifica and Grenda off list but made no action beyond that
    Did you see the list order? Dipper should be dead if this happened and Soos' list is correct.

2. ISO #2252

The information I got said died due to an unstoppable attack only ppl that visited anyone were Sergei Caliendo, Old Man McGucket, & Candy. None of them visited candy in my feed back. also said that author struck. Mabel Pacifica and Grenda off list but made no action beyond that
    Do you get information on presents that were sent?

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

List order is as follows

FM-Soos Ramírez's Author Kill List:

FM-Robbie Valentino
    FM-Stanley Pines
    FM-Mabel Pines
    FM-Dipper Pines
    FM-Stanford Pines
    FM-Grenda Grendinator
    FM-Pacifica Northwest
    FM-Wendy Corduroy
    FM-Old Man McGucket
    FM-Sergei Caliendo
    FM-Tambry DiCicco
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    FM-Gideon Gleeful
    FM-Candy Chiu
    FM-Soos Ramírez

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257

List order is as follows

FM-Robbie Valentino
    FM-Stanley Pines
    FM-Mabel Pines
    FM-Dipper Pines
    FM-Stanford Pines
    FM-Grenda Grendinator
    FM-Pacifica Northwest
    FM-Wendy Corduroy
    FM-Old Man McGucket
    FM-Sergei Caliendo
    FM-Tambry DiCicco
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    FM-Gideon Gleeful
    FM-Candy Chiu
    FM-Soos Ramírez
    So Soos lied about the order and had me and Dipper switched on the list?

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

none had any effects except i can use the stake to you know stake people.. so far mine is the only lethal item ive seen santa give.
    What about on previous days? Like the megaphone that Blendin got? Or the "1-shot investigative" action that Candy had?

11. ISO #2261

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    What about on previous days? Like the megaphone that Blendin got? Or the "1-shot investigative" action that Candy had?
    Candy used their 1 shot invest last night.. so yeah they are real actions. just nothing lethal that ive seen yet. Other then my present from last night.

12. ISO #2262

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

List order is as follows

FM-Robbie Valentino
    FM-Stanley Pines
    FM-Mabel Pines
    FM-Dipper Pines
    FM-Stanford Pines
    FM-Grenda Grendinator
    FM-Pacifica Northwest
    FM-Wendy Corduroy
    FM-Old Man McGucket
    FM-Sergei Caliendo
    FM-Tambry DiCicco
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    FM-Gideon Gleeful
    FM-Candy Chiu
    FM-Soos Ramírez
    Ey but I crossed Mabel off

16. ISO #2266

17. ISO #2267

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    maybe when you strike off a name it just results in no kill for that night, rather than the other kills getting moved up.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    maybe when you strike off a name it just results in no kill for that night, rather than the other kills getting moved up.
    That's how I personally read the role as working as well, since it "strikes off the name" from the list not "removes the name from the list"

Therefore the person at position 3 is still on the list, taking up the night 3 kill - they just won't be attacked.

26. ISO #2276

So Soos lied about the order and had me and Dipper switched on the list?
    EY yeah. I read you as town yesterday and didn't want to be lynched to save you. So I just crossed you off with a bunch of dead people.
    Also wanted to look like I was smarter and managed to get two scum in a row.

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

Also no one open presents. Dipper is confirmed not town. He lied about the the effects of the megaphone that he gave to Blendin. He's been shown to be able to sabotage gifts, and he could very likely be the culprit behind Candy's death.
    These are the gifts I gave out.

@FM-Wendy Corduroy - silver stake
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo - type writer
    @FM-Mabel Pines - art supplies, by painting someone you are granted an extra vote on them
    @FM-Candy Chiu - Aura of Protection

Obviously Candy didn't open her present and get her aura.

29. ISO #2279

That's how I personally read the role as working as well, since it "strikes off the name" from the list not "removes the name from the list"

Therefore the person at position 3 is still on the list, taking up the night 3 kill - they just won't be attacked.
    Idk man you cross off milk from the shopping list
    Doesn't mean you walk down to the milk aisle and stare at milk afterward.

30. ISO #2280

31. ISO #2281

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

WTF???

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

Didn't the breadcrumb say to kill candy?

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

I asked for like 5 things.. One of them being an SR71 blackbird

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    I asked for gift requests and like nobody obliged....
    The problem is, there is still definitely at least one scum out there. You are confirmed not town.
    One of your gifts was even rigged to broadcast fake information about Blendin. It did lead to a scum lynch, but you still lied with the item, why lie rather than just make a real item?
    Also at that time, no one had brought up the existence of an Illuminati, how did you know Blendin was Illuminati? Or that an Illuminati even exists in this game?
    How are we supposed to trust you?
    If you really are neutral benign, you really ought to be scum hunting like your life depends on it today.
    Because your life literally does depend on it today as you are kind of the default lynch if we can't come up with a better option. :/

48. ISO #2298

The problem is, there is still definitely at least one scum out there. You are confirmed not town.
    One of your gifts was even rigged to broadcast fake information about Blendin. It did lead to a scum lynch, but you still lied with the item, why lie rather than just make a real item?
    Also at that time, no one had brought up the existence of an Illuminati, how did you know Blendin was Illuminati? Or that an Illuminati even exists in this game?
    How are we supposed to trust you?
    If you really are neutral benign, you really ought to be scum hunting like your life depends on it today.
    Because your life literally does depend on it today as you are kind of the default lynch if we can't come up with a better option. :/
    Oh yeah, the role card flip.

That was a gambit.

It was a total guess. I had an insanely funny feeling that blandin was not town, based on a few things:

1. His crazy ego after killing a scum n1
    2. his talk of conversion
    3. his total explosion and meltdown at Candy

Now he claimed to have all sorts of information implicating me, and Candy was my scum partner, well Candy flipped and she was indeed town, so I wouldn't take anything Blandin said as fact.

As for illuminati, well two things gave me the idea. 1 was his talk of converting people. 2 was because of these posts:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...208#post940208

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ati#post940418

I mean, Tambry figured it out too: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post941692

Oh and 3 there was a setup on SC2mafia not too long ago with an illuminati faction. That's where the purple color came from.

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Oh yeah, the role card flip.

That was a gambit.

It was a total guess. I had an insanely funny feeling that blandin was not town, based on a few things:

1. His crazy ego after killing a scum n1
    2. his talk of conversion
    3. his total explosion and meltdown at Candy

Now he claimed to have all sorts of information implicating me, and Candy was my scum partner, well Candy flipped and she was indeed town, so I wouldn't take anything Blandin said as fact.

As for illuminati, well two things gave me the idea. 1 was his talk of converting people. 2 was because of these posts:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...208#post940208

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ati#post940418

I mean, Tambry figured it out too: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post941692

Oh and 3 there was a setup on SC2mafia not too long ago with an illuminati faction. That's where the purple color came from.
    What about the message you sent me in the present? How do you explain that info?