?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 45
Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2934
  1. ISO #2201

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    This whole test is stupid actually. There is no reason to entertain this. I never revealed what exactly my toy from day 1 was... only the letter. I now confirm it to be a black toy helicopter with the letter A on it. I can only know that if I am still Old Man McGucket.

See? Hiding that information was a pro move! I definitely forsaw all of this!
    This is true. He received a black toy helicopter.

2. ISO #2202

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Can you repost your rolecard please.

I don't remember where it flipped ;-;
    The Author

You have the power of plot-kills.

By the end of Day 1, you MUST submit a list of all other players in the game to the host(s). On the first night, if they are alive, you will kill the first player on top of that list. On the second night, you will kill the 2nd top-player on the list. And so on and so-forth until kill attempts have been made on all players on the list.

Your kills cannot be redirected nor role-blocked. HOWEVER, if the player is dead by the time it is their turn on the list, nothing will happen and you will make no kill attempts.

You have the ability to strike up to 3 names off your list. You may only do this once and you must choose the 3 names immediately (no choosing 1 name D2 1 name D3 so on and so forth).

5. ISO #2205

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

15. ISO #2215

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Legit I could cancel you off though. I have 3 people I can cross off the list still.
    You can only do it once, so if you do choose to cross Dipper off, make sure to cross me off the list as well. Third name to cross off probably doesn't matter because next in line to die would be Wendy on night 8... and there's no way we're making it to night 8

16. ISO #2216

@FM-Dipper Pines

I really want a scenario where it's the best play for town to have Soos cross out your name so you don't die. Your story lines up with all of your actions and you've done nothing to indicate that you're anything but a neutral benign Santa.

But the problem is that a scum Santa could do the exact same thing with the goal of being overlooked. Especially since Blendin is implying that's exactly what you're doing.
    But maybe Blendin is just being vengeful with you? After all, the "I'm just a survivor" claim basically never works, so it wouldn't make much sense for you to do that if you were truly scum? But at the same time, scum make that survivor claim no matter how bad it is time and time again.

The roles we have left are all... not very strong. If Soos chooses to cross out names to cross you out (and cross me out at the same time because he can only do it once) then that means his role won't have any more impact on the game until day 8 at the soonest.

Which means we would have four roles out of the remaining six players that do basically nothing, it'd be almost like we're starting a mountainous game with an unknown number of scum with unknown factional mechanics. And it feels like it'd be really difficult to rule you off of the PoE in said mountainous game as you'd be one person who is confirmed not town :\

Can you come up with some way to solve this? I'm struggling because if you are neutral evil, then any items you give us to "prove" yourself could easily be tampered with to just yield whatever favorable result you want, and I'm not sure of how to get around that fact u.u

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    @FM-Mabel Pines can you unvote so I can be the last vote on Blendin without it being a hammer?
    No, if I take my vote off of Blendin, then he's at 3 votes. All it takes is a single person then to switch from Blendin to someone else and suddenly Blendin isn't being the one eliminated today.

20. ISO #2220

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    No, if I take my vote off of Blendin, then he's at 3 votes. All it takes is a single person then to switch from Blendin to someone else and suddenly Blendin isn't being the one eliminated today.
    I will vote him in your place.. It will still be 4 votes.

21. ISO #2221

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

2 minutes

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

Magoroth will be home in 30 mins to make the day end post in meantime ima post blendins role card as hes dead:

Spoiler : role :

Illuminati The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD

You are Illuminati! You are a secret organization that prides itself in being in the background of every major event in history. Your role in gravity falls is no different than it has been throughout the ages: to blend in and conquer. You are an all knowing society, but even here in Gravity falls that knowledge is bleak: for this place is a pitfall for the sane.

Attributes of the Illuminati
    - You share a factional Day/Night chat with your partner.
    - You know the identity and role of your partner which will be revealed in said chat.
    - Each night (minus N0), you will gain a secret in which will either hinder you or boon you with extra weapons to face your enemies... for as they say: Knowledge is power.
    - You have a factional Lynch override ability. You may only use this ONCE! You may not use it D1. You may not use it to save yourselves.

Also you are aware that there is an evil presence trying to take over and stop evils in this town. It is heavily advised that you only trust yourself... because this evil may be closer than you think... could even be your partner.

Win Condition: Eliminate all factions that oppose the Illuminati and gain majority.

Spoiler : submitted role :

[TITLE]
    ?KRC Reboot - Role PM
    [/TITLE]

Hello anonymous, you are the Town Protective Paint JOAT / Mafia Protective Paint JOAT.

1. []Protective JOAT: You have access to 4 unique abilities:
      1. []Doctor - The Doctor can protect a player from death at night
        []Roleblocker - The Roleblocker can block a player from successfully performing their action at night
        []Jailkeeper - The Jailkeeper both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night
        []Jailor - The Jailor both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night. Additionally, the jailor shares a temporary night chat with their target player at night, with the option to execute their target. You are limited to 1 execution and it doesn't count as an unstoppable attack.

[]Paint Your Action: Each night you wish to perform an action, you must submit a personalized drawing of the action you would like to undertake. You can only use each action once. You must submit your drawing to the hosts and the drawing will be publicized in the game thread at Start of Day.

Consider night started! I'll be extending night til sunday afternoon ish I'll set night action cutoff time at Saturday at midnight.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

29. ISO #2229

Update!

I am finally home! I will be able to have my usual Start/end posts from here on out! I probably won't actually make a End of Day post for last day purely because I don't think it's necessary you guys saw the flip.

I estimate day start to be around 5-6pm tonight but just in case it isn't I apologize now. Trying to adjust to being back home and such. I promise I am working on the game as much as I can though!!

Thank you all so very much for being so patient! I appreciate it alot! <3

Edit: 5pm EST tonight. That's a definite! Look forward to it!
    Last edited by AIVION; August 8th, 2021 at 11:44 AM.

30. ISO #2230

Day 4 Police Department!!! OPEN UP!!

Lookin like a fast paced action packed kind of deal! It's all or never! Take me away to that special place! Who will come out on top!?!

Ready?!? FIGHT!!

Lookin pretty grim for FM-Candy Chiu! She got Chewed up by a pack of Rats! They're dead... but are they really? Role/Submitted Role/last Will are thus:

Spoiler : Role :

Town Oracle

At night you may use one of the following abilities:
    Fortune's End: If the player you target is your alignment, remove all debuffs from them (poison, blackmail, suits, etc.. it is host's discretion what does and does not count as a "debuff" unless it is explicitly stated). If the player is NOT your alignment, instead, remove all buffs from them (heals, baker/motivator, extra votes, etc.. once again this is host's discretion). Repeat this effect on each person who visits your target. Fortune's End does not remove buffs granted temporarily by items, or buffs that either have or are provided by spell immunity. Each person effected gains one charge of Oracle's Blessing for each debuff purged, and you gain a charge of Oracle's Blessing for each buff purged. Buff dispelling or debuff purging does not remove stacks of Oracle's Blessing.

Fate's Edict: Target player gains 1 level of basic attack immunity, equivalent to an auto-vest (+1 defense value) for the night. This is NOT a heal, it is a VEST. This is important for later. They are also unable to use killing actions, or items. If you block any attacks, both you and your target gain one charge of Oracle's Blessing.
    Purifying Flames: Attack a player, (-1), then at the end of the night, heal them (+1) and grant them one charge of Oracle's Blessing. (The heal and blessing can be stopped by using Fortune's End, and always occur at the end of the order of operations). Killing a player in this manner will grant you between 250 and 1200 gold (or other currency if relevant). This amount of gold is determined by the hosts and should directly reflect the amount of impact you had on the game- more gold for more impact- while they were alive.
    False Promise: One charge. At the end of the following day, if the target lynched has one or more charges of Oracle's Blessing, they are temporarily sustained. Instead of being lynched, the host posts https://cutewallpaper.org/21/oracle-...Wallpapers.jpg this image with no context, because fuck you. While in this sustained manner, any damage or healing the target receives is delayed until the end of the effect, with any healing effects being doubled. If the target receives more healing than damage before the end of the following day phase, they will live. At the start of the next day, the player in sustainment should not be placed in the living players or dead players list, rather a separate list labelled "Sustained". The player sustained may use night actions and vote as normal until their death. Charges of False Promise recharge slowly over time, at a rate of 1 per 45 days.

For example:
    A. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, the Oracle uses Purifying Flames on Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy comes back to life. (+1 total healing)
    B. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, the Oracle does something completely unrelated to Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy dies. (0 total healing)
    C. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, the Oracle uses Purifying Flames on Timmy, and the mafia shoots Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy dies (0 total healing)
    D. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, James the Doctor heals Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy lives (+2 total healing).
    Additional attributes:
    1. If you use a night action on a player who has a stack of Oracle's Blessing, you may take additional actions equal to the number of stacks of Oracle's Blessings on the target. This only occurs on your first action.
    2. You are informed at the beginning of each night who has stacks of Oracle's Blessing and how many they have, to help you plan out your night actions.
    3. Because of your magical powers, if investigated you always appear to be of the Neutral alignment, whatever color that might be.
    4. Each of your abilities may self target, however, if you use False Promise on yourself, there is a 50% chance the action will fail, resulting in your death anyway, so don't rely on it.
    5. Upon your death, the person who killed you or the last voter will receive an amount of gold (or other currency if relevant) between 250 and 1200. This amount of gold is determined by the hosts and should directly reflect the amount of impact you had on the game- more gold for more impact- while you were alive. Try to get a high score!
    6. If a player with Oracle's Blessing dies, the player who last voted them receives their stacks of the effect.

Win condition: Eliminate all evil-doers. You do not need to survive to the end. If the Town's wincon is achieved, you win even if you are dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive.

She had a last will! it is:
    Spoiler : Last Will :

----
    Note: I can do additional actions equal to the amount of OB's my first target has. That is why I can use so many actions.

N1-Fate's Edict(protection + I also stop the protected player from performing kills) on Tambry(THEY WERE ATTACKED)
    N2-Fortune's end on myself & Sergei. Removed debuffs from town and buffs from scum. Unique function allows it to stop recruiting from malign factions, according to questions I asked the mod. Cult recruits count as debuffs as they are happening. (I GAINED AN OB. SOMEONE TRIED TO APPLY A DEBUFF ON ME, WHICH MEANS SOMEONE TRIED TO RECRUIT ME)
    N3-Fate's edict on myself, fate's edict on Mabel, Fortune's end on Mabel, Fate's edict on Old Man, use 1-shot investigative item on Soos Ramirez.

I had an auto vest and I protected myself. If I die, the auto vest was faulty and I was attacked by 2 separate attacks, or scum have strongman.

I chose the color grey, to learn Mabel's alignment. They are town as of N2.

Legacy reads:

Dipper is probably actually neutral.

Soos/Old Man/Sergei have the remaining scum.

Wendy and Mabel are Town.

Code: DDPELSUXLQ
    ----

Spoiler : Submitted Role :

The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD

Let's do this people!

Current Playercount and who's dead!!
    Still alive in Gravity Falls:
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    Dead and gone:
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator - Customs Enforcement Agent Died due to guilty votes among players Evil Teddy bear punished them!
    @FM-Stanford Pines - Sandwich Addict - Smitted by the Sandwich Gods!
    @FM-Robbie Valentino - Hell's Accountant - Torn apart!
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest - ??? Protective Paint JOAT Lost in an Aztec temple!
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco - Goddess of protection lynched
    @FM-Stanley Pines - Jester Boris Was shot to death with a high caliber gun.
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful - Neutral Mastermind Alucard Was shot with a silver bullet, later impaled with a wooden stake through the heart.
    @FM-Blendin Blandin - Breadcrumber - Lynched
    @FM-Candy Chiu - Oracle - Chewed up by Rats!

Day 4 Ends: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...7&font=cursive

4 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by AIVION; August 8th, 2021 at 02:07 PM.

31. ISO #2231

Soos decided to either spare Dipper, someone who is confirmed not town. Or Soos lied about who was on his list.

And Candy died, meaning either:
    - Soos lied about who is on his list
    - Sergei lied about what his role entails
    - McGucket lied about his kill only having one charge
    - The one-shot investigative that Dipper gave Candy actually killed Candy
    - Scum actually have a factional kill that they have failed to use successfully for the first 3 nights of the game (lol?)

We know there's another illuminati out there.
    There's probably some sort of mafia alignment out there too.

Meaning the game is likely at 3v2v1, 4v1v1 if we're lucky.

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

@FM-Candy Chiu

You played really well,
    Saved Tambry from dying to an attack
    Saved town from disaster by hearing me out on day 2 when scum set up a scenario that basically perfectly framed me. u.u
    Figured out Blendin's scum alignment, major props to you. Let's just hope Town still has the numbers to bring in a win ^^

36. ISO #2236

Soos decided to either spare Dipper, someone who is confirmed not town. Or Soos lied about who was on his list.

And Candy died, meaning either:
    - Soos lied about who is on his list
    - Sergei lied about what his role entails
    - McGucket lied about his kill only having one charge
    - The one-shot investigative that Dipper gave Candy actually killed Candy
    - Scum actually have a factional kill that they have failed to use successfully for the first 3 nights of the game (lol?)

We know there's another illuminati out there.
    There's probably some sort of mafia alignment out there too.

Meaning the game is likely at 3v2v1, 4v1v1 if we're lucky.
    Also, illuminati gets something every night (positive or negative). They could have simply gotten a one-shot pistol or something.

37. ISO #2237

38. ISO #2238

39. ISO #2239

Also no one open presents. Dipper is confirmed not town. He lied about the the effects of the megaphone that he gave to Blendin. He's been shown to be able to sabotage gifts, and he could very likely be the culprit behind Candy's death.
    I already opened my gift..

I got a silver stake

40. ISO #2240

41. ISO #2241

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    Dipper is probably the other Illuminati, whose D2 vote-off was saved by Blendin via
    - You have a factional Lynch override ability. You may only use this ONCE! You may not use it D1. You may not use it to save yourselves.
    Dipper can't be illuminati, since they explicitly can't use it to "save themselves"

Illuminati could have used it on Dipper to get you a super townie killed instead while making Dipper look scummy while Dipper is simultaneously scum.

42. ISO #2242

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Also, illuminati gets something every night (positive or negative). They could have simply gotten a one-shot pistol or something.
    I read it as they get information about the game with the whole "knowledge is power" kind of thing rather than tangible effects? idk

43. ISO #2243

44. ISO #2244

I read it as they get information about the game with the whole "knowledge is power" kind of thing rather than tangible effects? idk
    "Each night (minus N0), you will gain a secret in which will either hinder you or boon you with extra weapons to face your enemies... for as they say: Knowledge is power."

maybe, but it literally uses the word weapon, and I can't imagine how pure information could ever be a hindrance

45. ISO #2245

Dipper can't be illuminati, since they explicitly can't use it to "save themselves"

Illuminati could have used it on Dipper to get you a super townie killed instead while making Dipper look scummy while Dipper is simultaneously scum.
    OK I think you are right, I misread that as Blendin could not use it on himself but could use on teammates. On 2nd thought, this was under "Attributes of the Illuminati" and it does say "factional" ability, so your interpretation should be correct. Thanks for correcting me. Plus Dipper did mess Blendin up with the megaphone.

46. ISO #2246

Also, to the person I targeted with my ability yesterday. Keep your identity hidden, but slight modification to the plan. If Sergei doesn't use his typewriter to revive a townie, then I think that confirms him as scum - so we can lynch him and use the gun to shoot Soos or Dipper tbd.

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

49. ISO #2249

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Also, last night I gained detailed files on every ones role descriptions and all that fun stuff. Further more I also gained all the night actions. This includes all night actions.. Everything you have done since N0..
    Lol? xP

Who killed Candy then?

50. ISO #2250

Lol? xP

Who killed Candy then?
    The information I got said died due to an unstoppable attack only ppl that visited anyone were Sergei Caliendo, Old Man McGucket, & Candy. None of them visited candy in my feed back. also said that author struck. Mabel Pacifica and Grenda off list but made no action beyond that