?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Day 1 is not being extended unforeseen forces demand it so

Muahahahahah

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Wendy and Dipper.

Your readlists please.
    I dont have enough information to make one that makes any sense. I know Im town. But Im dead either way.

I think dipper is town and you are town. I feel the person im voting is scum. About all I have right now.

5. ISO #355

I'm not a huge fan of readslists. In fact I never do readslists. But what I'm looking for is people who are adding useful information and or trying to solve the game.

What I have seen from Tobacco is completely the opposite of that. Cryptic talking and half statements. So I placed my vote there for now.

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    I dont have enough information to make one that makes any sense. I know Im town. But Im dead either way.

I think dipper is town and you are town. I feel the person im voting is scum. About all I have right now.
    Can you explain why? In more detail about your two town reads and your scum read?

7. ISO #357

Can you explain why? In more detail about your two town reads and your scum read?
    Well when if i recall correctly you threw away your gift. They seemed to get happy that you did. Almost like they expect some kinda of bad mojo to come your way for doing so.

Dipper seems town just for the way they have communicating in game..

Although some of your post seem jerkish. I can see the annoyance coming from a town mind set.

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of readslists. In fact I never do readslists. But what I'm looking for is people who are adding useful information and or trying to solve the game.

What I have seen from Tobacco is completely the opposite of that. Cryptic talking and half statements. So I placed my vote there for now.
    Ok don't make a list. Just do single reads as you go (just please explain and show reasonings)

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Please note that... due to unforeseen circumstances on both AIVION's and my side, we have VERY little free time to dedicate to this game. I would like to extend D1 by 24 hours to account for this. Still waiting on AIVION's consent to do this however.
    The Mayo approves

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Man starting to think focusing on the gifts and their meaning.. Might have some how slightly derailed the game.
    To some extent. What I will say is that 14 of them might be good gifts and 1 might be a bomb. It is also interesting that we must make a decision 1 hr before end of day, implying that if we fail to post a decision, they probs open it for us and someone blows up. So ima probably throw my gift back at Santa.

honest disclaimer: i have no first-hand knowledge of the gifts' mechanics and it's not tied to my role (would i be allowed to talk about it, if it was? i am not sure of the rules on that).

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

I'ma go after some low-hanging fools.

@FM-Pacifica Northwest for someone living here in Oregon at our beautiful Gravity Falls, your 2 posts don't cut it. Are you a foreign invader of our beautiful town? And your first intro is to vote me because of my Jesus avatar? Send this person back to wherever they came from!
    -vote FM-Pacifica Northwest

@FM-Sergei Caliendo give a hint if you are forced to speak in tunes/poems

@Oberon D1 is being extended by 24 hours. but then AIVION says no??? Can you post an honest timer or something?

@FM-Robbie Valentino my lover is not showing me a lot of love and seems to have forgotten all the times we had together. All you've done is called my votes BIG BAD.

21. ISO #371

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    The point about someone not claiming the presents day 1 means they'll be scummy later in the game when they do try to claim them seems like something that comes from a townie, even if I don't fully agree with it (for example, what if the santa role is OP and the santa role submitter is mafia?)
    I have strong reason to believe no role is "OP" like that in this game. If anything the fact that a role targets absolutely everyone on night 0 suggests it was hindered in some other way and also that it's likely (though not guaranteed) a town role. Not many hosts would implement a mafia role that could target everyone and do things to their (hypothetical) advantage like that; its targets would be limited or delayed imo or the effects would have to be very weak.

Atp if Santa does not claim p1 then I will consider it as part of host-related balancing and that, there is in fact, no santa and anyone claiming to be santa there-after is probably scum trying to grab the cred.

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pacifica Northwest View Post
    I have strong reason to believe no role is "OP" like that in this game. If anything the fact that a role targets absolutely everyone on night 0 suggests it was hindered in some other way and also that it's likely (though not guaranteed) a town role. Not many hosts would implement a mafia role that could target everyone and do things to their (hypothetical) advantage like that; its targets would be limited or delayed imo or the effects would have to be very weak.

Atp if Santa does not claim p1 then I will consider it as part of host-related balancing and that, there is in fact, no santa and anyone claiming to be santa there-after is probably scum trying to grab the cred.
    Ok.. enough about Santa and mechanics though. Since you've seemingly read quite a few pages you got any reads?

23. ISO #373

Waking up 7 mins after I call you out for having 2 posts? My vote stays.

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

Ok.. enough about Santa and mechanics though. Since you've seemingly read quite a few pages you got any reads?
    Anyways, back to this question:

name - town% / mafia%

Chiu - 80 / 20
    Sergei - 70 / 30
    Blendin - 70 / 30
    Soos - 65 / 35
    Dipper - 60 / 40

that's about it off the top of my head while thinking for a few minutes, everyone else is mafia 50% or more but I haven't figured how much yet; it's only been about 21 hours in the game.

30. ISO #380

name - town% / mafia%

Chiu - 80 / 20
    Sergei - 70 / 30
    Blendin - 70 / 30
    Soos - 65 / 35
    Dipper - 60 / 40

that's about it off the top of my head while thinking for a few minutes, everyone else is mafia 50% or more but I haven't figured how much yet; it's only been about 21 hours in the game.
    Northwest - 5/95

31. ISO #381

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest you going down, sucka!

honestly I'm not sure why you think someone would obviously pop up after a mention

it's like page 1 of "how to not look bad"

and imo the fact that you're using my pop-up to justify your vote staying rather than your previous designation of me being a "low hanging fool" in the post that mention me

makes you look bad

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    Scumreading someone for when they enter/exit the thread

I have never once seen an accurate scumread based on when a player accesses the thread. Not once.
    Hmm mostly i would agree.
    But it was timed so close to the vote. That's either an unlucky coincidence or a reaction to being voted.

38. ISO #388

name - town% / mafia%

Chiu - 80 / 20
    Sergei - 70 / 30
    Blendin - 70 / 30
    Soos - 65 / 35
    Dipper - 60 / 40

Can you elaborate more on Sergei? They are the only player I've not read through completely.

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

Can you elaborate more on Sergei? They are the only player I've not read through completely.
    tbh with you I had an initial gut read that was suspicious of you earlier, and I think Sergei was potentially feeling the same here, especially since its a first vote on someone who's been talky.

I no longer have this gut-read, as I feel like you've been very contributing after catching up and if you are evil then that may pop up later in the game upon re-evaluation. So it's more beneficial at the moment to see you as town rather than not, and I don't see anything staring at me wrong.

Also from what I know in past experiences (which I can't cite cuz that would probably be a com-claim and idk if that would murder me) people like Sergei who do this kind of posting and gimmick early on tend to be town. I mean, I haven't seen a mafia go for this kind of posting style in the past, and so I'm inclined to think its town.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    I hate to make early moves but I need townies to vote FM-Pacifica Northwest

I am able to confirm myself as... Mayo/Sheriff/BG/etc. later on. Keep me alive to win. Thx for the aura and pills and gifts Santa!
    for a guy who seemed very intent on posting a lot and trying to generate discussion (which anyone can do) it really looks as if its made to look good because then you say things like this and any positive impression should just crash and burn

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Re: 2 posts moments earlier

I was actually asking them about Tambry.

They mentioned accuracy wrt the scum-read of me and there's generally no judgment of accuracy if you think the person making the read is scum. So I was guessing Gideon read them as town and so I was wondering why.
    I'm already on record saying I think Tambry was a potential scum.

A scumread is still inaccurate if scum is the one making it. What matters is whether or not the person on the other end is scum. I have never ever seen a person, town or scum, correctly call out a scum because of when they access the thread- which is interesting because statistically it should've happened by now just by pure chance. If anything the numbers say you're actually town, which is kind of stupid since looking at the thread and posting is the most NAI thing ever.

This is a mostly hidden setup. We don't know how many scum there are. Looking historically we're likely dealing with at least 1 neutral. It's entirely likely Tambry is neutral just trying to stir up as much shit as possible to keep pressure on other people. Throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

50. ISO #400